Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1010597 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Ok, thank you. I am for January intake. Just curious how long it takes to receive offer letter and CAS after all conditions have been fulfilled.

mucilago:

september intake i was given offer last year but i deffer the admission to this year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by madamGift(f): 4:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning my people.
Having been in the Uk for over two months now studying at University of west London, I will like to advise admission seekers to opt for better options, only come to UWL if it’s your last resort or you don’t have any other option because the fees are too much for such a waste. Firstly, this school should not be a University but a polytechnic or college. The non academic staffs are super rude and the finance team are on another level. Once you get here, even after paying 10k tuition deposit, they will harass you for the balance of your tuition. The environment where the school is, housing cost is over the roof. Any money you are working will go to accommodations unless you have a family member to stay with. Timetable is adjusted at will and very annoying. Imagine having a class at 9am- 10am and another one at 5.30pm to 7.30pm! They will ensure you come to school up to four times a week. If you miss lectures too many times, they will send you emails threatening to send you back to your country oo. Lecturers will take forever to reply your email, I don’t know who gave them the award for student experience but that thing is audio. Forget about scholarships and tuition discounts.
If you are already coming to UWL, I will advise you to bring enough money along o. Again, UWL should be any admission seeker’s last resort because the school No be am at all. Total waste of all that money I must say. I have been researching ways to transfer and if I can get a refund of my tuition or the tuition is sent to another school. Please if you have any information on changing schools kindly help me please.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello

Sad that you are going through this and bold that you have come here to advise others

This is the reason we expect people to do thorough research on the Uni's they apply to and not just come seeking for Uni's with low tuition deposit or one that won't ask for POFs or IELTS or someone's recent request was one that will give admission sharp sharp

Back to your question, changing Uni at this point will be very difficult, you have to provide enough reasons with evidence to show why you want to such as Racism etc. The reasons you gave here to an extent are not justified because they expect that you have made enough research to come to the Uni,others can be resolved for instance
in terms of changes in timetable and unruly lecturers or staff this is something you can report to any student union officer to take up, that's one of their major roles

At the moment you can try to see if you can change departments (if at all) to one that could be better

Cheers

madamGift:
Good morning my people.
Having been in the Uk for over two months now studying at University of west London, I will like to advise admission seekers to opt for better options, only come to UWL if it’s your last resort or you don’t have any other option because the fees are too much for such a waste. Firstly, this school should not be a University but a polytechnic or college. The non academic staffs are super rude and the finance team are on another level. Once you get here, even after paying 10k tuition deposit, they will harass you for the balance of your tuition. The environment where the school is, housing cost is over the roof. Any money you are working will go to accommodations unless you have a family member to stay with. Timetable is adjusted at will and very annoying. Imagine having a class at 9am- 10am and another one at 5.30pm to 7.30pm! They will ensure you come to school up to four times a week. If you miss lectures too many times, they will send you emails threatening to send you back to your country oo. Lecturers will take forever to reply your email, I don’t know who gave them the award for student experience but that thing is audio. Forget about scholarships and tuition discounts.
If you are already coming to UWL, I will advise you to bring enough money along o. Again, UWL should be any admission seeker’s last resort because the school No be am at all. Total waste of all that money I must say. I have been researching ways to transfer and if I can get a refund of my tuition or the tuition is sent to another school. Please if you have any information on changing schools kindly help me please.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello

The last I checked yes

Cheers
Ayooze:
Please do i require transit visa to pass through Barcelona. My itinerary is, lag to doha to Barcelona to london.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Guys please does anyone know if priority applies to dependents too?? It’s urgent!!

psychopunk:
Guys please quick info. Can a study visa dependent apply for PRIORITY VISA? or PV is only available for MA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amalab30(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2022
January 2023 intake.

Cheers!

bastardson:
Sept of January intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jj17cv(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2022
@Eleventhlady
Yes I got my sputum result yesterday after 9 weeks and 3days with negative result ....There is nothing you can do than to wait for email Notification from IOM .pls don't go there if he never reach 10weeks oo

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello

Yes

Priority should also apply to Dependants if it is paid for

Cheers
spiceeamiee:
Guys please does anyone know if priority applies to dependents too?? It’s urgent!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by taskcompleteng: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Please which bank is the fastest in processing Gorm A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Desperado78:
If you need help filling your application you can send a DM, I’m a pro DO IT YOURSELF. I have pdf files that can serve as a step by step guideline for you. It’s free and you can share with others.
good morning Bro ..I will need your assistance for the pdf. Kindly reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by micol10(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Desperado78:

No walk-in at VI .

You can send a dm so I can give you the link for VI TLs telegram group to get updates

I've sent you a mail too. Please kindly reply, I need to find a closer date too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Desperado78:

No walk-in at VI .

You can send a dm so I can give you the link for VI TLs telegram group to get updates

I thought it was said VI and Abuja accept walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samongo(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello guys,

Please are they allowing 'walk in' at the Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning guys. Pls when you want to select VI tls, does both MA and dependant pay 55 gbp each or just the main applicant?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Samongo:
Hello guys,

Please are they allowing 'walk in' at the Abuja TLS?

Suspended for now, except if MA or dependent have appointment on the given date other family members can then Walk-in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by psychopunk(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2022
spiceeamiee:

Please any answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by psychopunk(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2022
mcpapillo:
Good morning guys. Pls when you want to select VI tls, does both MA and dependant pay 55 gbp each or just the main applicant?

Thanks.
Both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ollymama: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Its well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ollymama: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2022
This is scary with this kind of bad review for UWL, please how is ARU- Anglia Ruskin University review. Do we have anyone studying there presently before someone jump into fire all in the name of schooling.

madamGift:
Good morning my people.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
They said it should. I really hope so. 250 pounds is much

psychopunk:
Please any answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Are you serious? What’s the earliest available date is VI now? Anyone?

ignis:

Suspended for now, except if MA or dependent have appointment on the given date other family members can then Walk-in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aeezah: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
tizzdi:

same also, 25th july tls abuja.
called today and i was told decision has been made but no collection mail yet

Good morning.my biometrics was same day at ikeja Tls(July 25th) decision was made last week,checked the tracker and application is still at DMC.

However I got this mail today but we didn’t pay for courier service.
Your UKVI item is scheduled for delivery
Your UK Visas & Immigration item(s) are scheduled for delivery today by TNT.

We are unable to post your item(s) as we need a signature from you.

If you need more information or you need to rearrange delivery, please visit

Kindly advise �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samongo(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Got 19thof August but I was hoping to do my biometric on a closer date.
ignis:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoobaijebuife: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Can anyone help confirm minimum deposit for masters at university of Hertfordshire before i CAS will be issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Samongo:
Got 19thof August but I was hoping to do my biometric on a closer date.

19th is here already.... less than 3 days....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2022
only main applicant i think.

mydeporch:

Is Walk-in available for family only and not an individual applicant?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by psychopunk(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
spiceeamiee:
They said it should. I really hope so. 250 pounds is much

I tried applying for my wife but there is no priority visa option
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2022
priority is only for main applicant.

psychopunk:
I tried applying for my wife but there is no priority visa option
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2022
what date do you have?
ybahrbz91:
Please House.

I have been trying to book an appointment for the past 1week. Stayed up all night, kept refreshing the page but I have not been able to get a date.

Any help, advise would be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
tizzdi:

same also, 25th july tls abuja.
called today and i was told decision has been made but no collection mail yet
Hi,

Where you given a free SIM card in Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haywhy80: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Desperado78:
If you need help filling your application you can send a DM, I’m a pro DO IT YOURSELF. I have pdf files that can serve as a step by step guideline for you. It’s free and you can share with others.

Sent a dm to you. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.