Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996763 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
dirxpensive:

When was your Bio, priority or standard?, Do you have a dependant?

14th dec
Standard
Yes 1 dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Haykaybecks:

14th dec
Standard
Yes 1 dependant
Just be calm, your application is still early, however they might request for an interview or additional documents. No fear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
jimmyfalcone:
Who is traveling on the the 27th 8:30 flight through Qatar airline Doha to Winnipeg… I need a travel buddy
Am or pm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phrankfree(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jona48:

It is done..
Biometrics 24th November, Abuja TLS standard application
BRP mail 09 December
Collection mail 14th December
Delivery mail 14th December
Received 16th December..
VIGNETTE sitting pretty
THE GOD WE SERVE IS NOT A SCAM

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykay2001: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
No
Mosunmolade:
Is it possible to use form A to apply for Visa and IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Meeloreh:

I need to meet people. I feel so alone in this journey.

Where are you heading to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Please what does this mail means... This is what i just received

Relax they will email you if there is anything they need from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
12 dec priority
abuja tls
anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mcleo007:
Hello house, I'm new here and would need some current update.

1. Please can one use a Blood brothers account that's sufficiently funded on his own to the required tune as proof of funds? Like, being a brother, we have same surname and he's older.

2. Is proof of funds that should be in the account determined by official CBN rate or Black market?

Thanks, Seniors as I await your response.

I think only father. Tell him to send the money to your account. He can put it in lien if him no trust you.

But note that the money Must be in your account on touched till you get your Visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ganiyatsola: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
I did bio since last week Friday (9th, Dec) priority, I did paid call yesterday, it has been decided. And up till now, my tracker is still showing that my application is still at DMC, no brp or collection mail. Please, anyone with same experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
ojtopsy:
I need help here please I managed to submit my application but to apply for my dependent is a problem. Please is there a link to the actual application portal or do I have to open a different student visa application. The one I'm filling is proving too difficult. someone should please help me.

Your husband https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk?_ga=2.214550295.1405527605.1671212583-986836689.1660676126

Your child https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mosunmolade: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Haykay2001:
No

Thanks, any cheaper way to pay aside dollar card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ganiyatsola: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
I did bio since last week Friday (9th, Dec) priority, I did paid call yesterday, it has been decided. And up till now, my tracker is still showing that my application is still at DMC, no brp or collection mail. Please, anyone with same experience?....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejokefad: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thanks @ gloriyah, mowills, dirxpensive and Bleedtears, I appreciate. Abeg, what's the implication of choosing'assisted service" while booking for biometrics during visa application. Cos I've bn trying to upload the necessary supporting documents but I'm not been directed to the uploading section, don't know what's wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adejokefad:
Thanks @ gloriyah, mowills, dirxpensive and Bleedtears, I appreciate. Abeg, what's the implication of choosing'assisted service" while booking for biometrics during visa application. Cos I've bn trying to upload the necessary supporting documents but I'm not been directed to the uploading section, don't know what's wrong?

You will have to take all your documents to TLS office for them to scan and upload it for you.

If you have chosen self service, you will be the one to upload it yourself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adejokefad:

Assisted means the personnel at TLS will help you upload the documents. Go there with all documents in hard copy on your appointment day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pls someone flying through amsterdam, will she need a transit visa, 2hrs layover there before flying to Southampton?

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adejokefad:

There’s no implication. If you’re sure you choose the self service option, after booking an appointment, you can then upload your documents in PDF only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
koonleh:
Pls someone flying through Amsterdam, will she need a transit visa, 2hrs layover there before flying to Southampton?

thank you

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mosunmolade:

Thanks, any cheaper way to pay aside dollar card?

You can’t use your naira card.
You can’t use form A there’s no bank account.
You can’t pluck dollars from a tree.

In other words, there’s no cheaper option except you get someone to sell dollars to you at a very cheap rate which is highly unlikely.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mcleo007:
Hello house, I'm new here and would need some current update.

1. Please can one use a Blood brothers account that's sufficiently funded on his own to the required tune as proof of funds? Like, being a brother, we have same surname and he's older.

2. Is proof of funds that should be in the account determined by official CBN rate or Black market?

Thanks, Seniors as I await your response.

1. No, its either your parents or your personal account.

2. https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/
That’s the rate ukvi uses.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes.

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
I don't understand, lost 1m to what?

jamesy212:
Guys if you plan applying any time soon, check your POF to make sure it's complete.
Just checked this morning and I'm seeing I have lost N1M and it's not 28 days yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhemmie91: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
BennyG2022:
Biometrics November 28, Ikeja Tls,
No NSF
No BRP
I did a paid mail and received response that it has been decided, but nothing yet, still stuck at DMC
Pls anyone that has gone through this should advice

Did you receive any emails yet? I also got the same response when I called, decision has been made but still stuck at DMC and no emails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
smsalert1:
Nov 28 Ikeja standard still at DMC. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

We gather here dey pray ooo.

Nov 28 Ikeja TLS
No NSF
No brp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nobleup1: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Greetings house, how's uploading of documents don't for self service applicant's, segment by segment or .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twiceinmay01: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good evening house. I just got my visa today and school will resume by 20/01/2023.
visa will valid by 23/12/2022.
I will like to know if I can travel day on 27/12/2022 or I should wait till January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
twiceinmay01:
Good evening house. I just got my visa today and school will resume by 20/01/2023.
visa will valid by 23/12/2022.
I will like to know if I can travel day on 27/12/2022 or I should wait till January.
Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun21: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi guys, for people traveling to hull in Jan, what is the closest major airport you choose to land from Nigeria to hull. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Viktor454:
I don't understand, lost 1m to what?

You will need to pay more school fees.... xchange rate is not friendly right now...God help us all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
I've finally done the interview and I answered all the questions asked. The interviewer said at the end that I wish you good luck in your visa application...I hope it will be positive
Hapempem:

My pleasure.

Wishing you all the best in your interview today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Meeloreh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
BleedTears:

Where are you heading to?
Teesside

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.