Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999921 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Meeloreh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
ghettonews:

Hello guys have been denied us tourist visa 2 times and now I want to study in UK, my parents are sponsoring me, pls how do I proove to UK immigration my relationship with parents advice needed pls
Birth certificate or talk to your school's admission team
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Meeloreh(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
gergemam:

What's up?
I just want to know others cuz I only know of myself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
What if; up until the date of applied the exchange rate was good and after you applied the next day the exchange rate rose are you still safe?

dirxpensive:

You will need to pay more school fees.... xchange rate is not friendly right now...God help us all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayuslar: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Same here
I haven't heard from them too
0zi0:
12 dec priority
abuja tls
anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idlovefur: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
pls i need help i made 2 mistakes while filling my husband's visa app form

qualification section i chose RQF4/SCQ7 which is wrong
dependant section that depend on MA for financial support.I input just our children and didn't put myself im not sure if i was right
we cant edit it again as we have paid for IHS. should i cancel my application and fill another one(will i be refunded IHS or should i or go ahead with this and write a letter explaining these 2 errors and upload it as part of our supporting documents.im just so sad. pls gurus in the house help me ooo.the ihs refund , has anyone here ever gotten it.
if i am reapplying again, will i use a different email address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. No, its either your parents or your personal account.

2. https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/
That’s the rate ukvi uses.

Thanks so much, that was helpful!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
BleedTears:

I think only father. Tell him to send the money to your account. He can put it in lien if him no trust you.

But note that the money Must be in your account on touched till you get your Visa.

Thanks so much, I appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mowills123: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adejokefad:
Thanks @ gloriyah, mowills, dirxpensive and Bleedtears, I appreciate. Abeg, what's the implication of choosing'assisted service" while booking for biometrics during visa application. Cos I've bn trying to upload the necessary supporting documents but I'm not been directed to the uploading section, don't know what's wrong?
In addition to your documents which you’ll take to tls for them to help you upload, you’ll go with your atm card to pay #12,300
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello
Good evening can I book for biometric date before maturity of POF?

Note : Application will be submitted after printing POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Idlovefur:

dependant section that depend on MA for financial support.I input just our children and didn't put myself im not sure if i was right
we cant edit it again as we have paid for IHS. should i cancel my application and fill another one(will i be refunded IHS or should i or go ahead with this and write a letter explaining these 2 errors and upload it as part of our supporting documents.im just so sad. pls gurus in the house help me ooo.the ihs refund , has anyone here ever gotten it.

For the qualifications code, it's already on your CAS moreover the ECO already know the right answer.
For those who financially depends on MA...either you fill it or not, you are already a dependent to him.
All this is not something to worry or bother about pls.
Just go ahead with the submission, I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Meeloreh:

Teesside
Oh, the person I know isn't going to England.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mowills123: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
mayowa94:
Hello

I think it’s best to allow your POF to mature before applying your visa. You wouldn’t want to
Allow any room for lapses

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bismarck007: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
0zi0:
12 dec priority
abuja tls
anyone?

No update from here. Got CAS used mail on weds though from my uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
mayowa94:
Hello

Your school didn't ask for POF before issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Viktor454:
What if; up until the date of applied the exchange rate was good and after you applied the next day the exchange rate rose are you still safe?

UKVi uses the date of your application to determine the rate... if the money you have on your POF Tallies with the rate on the date of your application you are good if not pay more school fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
BleedTears:

Your school didn't ask for POF before issuing CAS?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tabbaz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Idlovefur:

Don't cancel. It is an innocent mistake that can't lead to visa denial. Just upload a letter explaining the error number 1.

The second one is not an error, just upload a letter that indicates that the money in the MA account is for the whole family POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello Good people,

I just finished booking appointment for my dependant partner for Dec 21 (flexi) my own biometric appointment is 20th Dec (flexi).

My question is.....Do I need to do any amendment to make her join me on 20th Dec or she can go with me any way since we both bought a flexi appointment as stated on the TLS website the family group can have same appointment if flexi is purchased for all members?

Thanks as usual for your prompt response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by codesandtags: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oluwasegun21:
Hi guys, for people traveling to hull in Jan, what is the closest major airport you choose to land from Nigeria to hull. Thanks

Manchester airport. Its 2-2.5hours away from hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hapempem: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
tommiefalz:
I've finally done the interview and I answered all the questions asked. The interviewer said at the end that I wish you good luck in your visa application...I hope it will be positive

It's a done deal Bro.

Celebrate the arrival of your visa in advance.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Justpat:
Hello Good people,

I just finished booking appointment for my dependant partner for Dec 21 (flexi) my own biometric appointment is 20th Dec (flexi).

My question is.....Do I need to do any amendment to make her join me on 20th Dec or she can go with me any way since we both bought a flexi appointment as stated on the TLS website the family group can have same appointment if flexi is purchased for all members?

Thanks as usual for your prompt response

There is what is called walk in with dependent. I don't know how they do it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peaceful66: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Please
how do I know the best university among universities in US, I want to apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Peaceful66:
Please
how do I know the best university among universities in US, I want to apply?
Here is UK and not US.

Best university in US na Harvard.

If na UK oxford

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shexxxy(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Hi every one. I want to apply for tier 4 as self sponsor / self employed using presenting my cac cert. Do I need to provide reference letter, if yes who will write the reference letter for me? is it me myself or my admin or secretary using my company's letter headed?
Please guide me through. Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peaceful66: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2022
BleedTears:

Here is UK and not US.

Best university in US na Harvard.

If na UK oxford

I mean UK, am ok with your response thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Anyone traveling to UK by January 2023 to Hull University for Masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Please is there any cheaper way to pay tuition & others aside dollar card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ojtopsy: 1:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 2:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Good day everyone please I’m currently searching for accommodation in hull, if you have a place please send me a PM,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DMainMan: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2022
FOR HND AND THIRD CLASS DEGREE HOLDERS APPLYING DIRECTLY FOR MASTERS

Sheffield Hallam will consider you for admission directly but you must have substantial work experience in the proposed field.

They also give £2000 automatic discount to Nigerians and accept WAEC

https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/entry-requirements

https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/country/africa/nigeria/2000-tuition-fee-discount

https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/country/africa/nigeria/entry-requirements

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chyzordyke(f): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.