Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002280 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skengman: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gloriyah:

No idea, speak with a travel agent.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Guys, for a self employed person who is applying for a student visa and plans on uploading CAC certificate as proof of employment

Does it matter if the persons company / business is listed as inactive on CAC website public search.

I was told it only matters for business / visit visa applications? undecided

Am I supposed to be scared?
Please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Okunns: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Don't try this! Saw a refusa letter that gave this as a reason for denying an applicant.

Wait for your POF to mature before you pay for IHS/Visa fee.

mayowa94:
Hello
Good evening can I book for biometric date before maturity of POF?

Note : Application will be submitted after printing POF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Okunns: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Be sure to know you have sufficient fund in your card and work on your browser. Try the latest chrome browser.

badassProdigy:

No
but that of the Visa and IHS was successful.
This payment is for the £55 VI fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
LizzieBrace:
For how long now?

Almost 2 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
BleedTears:

I will advise and recommend you move the money you want to use for your POF to your personal account as it will ease your application and make your application to be more straight forward.

And you will have less documents to submit.

When you use company account you will have to prove that the funds in the company account is accessible to you at any point in time, even if you're the owner of the company, you still have to prove that you're the owner. And more questions may come.

So to avoid all those, you simply use your personal account and you don't need to submit CAC or anything concerning the company.

(To have a successful Visa you have to avoid anything that will bring questions)

And during the building of your POF keep your inflow as low as possible.

Ok, chief. Thanks for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Afmaag123: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
If I visited the UK in April 2012.
And the question have you been to the UK in the past 10 years comes up, what do I answer?.

I feel its no but please can anyone assist with how to answer it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sirmuel4real:
Hello guys!

I sent a paid mail to ukvi and they replied that decision has been made on my dependent application but that they can’t disclose the outcome of the decision via email or telephone. I don’t know if I should stop the POF since I already got my own visa and my dependent got her brp mail since 25th November!!

What’s your suggestion guys?

I will really appreciate a swift response!!

Please when did you send the email?

Someone wants to send it now, can he get a feedback?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chloedogie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sirmuel4real:
Hello guys!

I sent a paid mail to ukvi and they replied that decision has been made on my dependent application but that they can’t disclose the outcome of the decision via email or telephone. I don’t know if I should stop the POF since I already got my own visa and my dependent got her brp mail since 25th November!!

Hello please how do you track your application? Thanks. I need to track my little sister's application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
When did you send the paid email and when did they reply?

Sirmuel4real:
Hello guys!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
No
Afmaag123:
If I visited the UK in April 2012.
And the question have you been to the UK in the past 10 years comes up, what do I answer?.

I feel its no but please can anyone assist with how to answer it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smsalert1: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Sirmuel4real post=119225311]Hello guys!

Once u get BRP it means u already got the Visa. So u are good to go. Can one call or mail to request for BRP mail and will they send it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ihategirls:
Guys, for a self employed person who is applying for a student visa and plans on uploading CAC certificate as proof of employment

Does it matter if the persons company / business is listed as inactive on CAC website public search.

Please respond

Think about it yourself.

The purpose of work experience is to know exactly what you have been doing since you're out of school.

How do you now prove that your business is still functioning in 2022 when it was last active in 2020?

It will seem you are cheating the government by using non active business to do business and make profit which makes you a disobedient of the law or non law abiding citizen for selfish gain... (My opening though not a fact)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Same thing happened to me, its from your card. In my case a Zenith card paid iHs and visa fee but could not pay tls fees. I used another bank's dollar card and it went . Some merchants simply do not accept some bank cards.

Use another bank's dollar card.

badassProdigy:

No
but that of the Visa and IHS was successful.
This payment is for the £55 VI fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Use another dollar card from another. I heard this happens to Zenith and gtbank. Rejected by tls vi. They already told you to use another card.

badassProdigy:

yeah, I ve done that. I have excess even aside the minimum balance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Justpat:
Hello Good people,

I just finished booking appointment for my dependant partner for Dec 21 (flexi) my own biometric appointment is 20th Dec (flexi).

My question is.....Do I need to do any amendment to make her join me on 20th Dec or she can go with me any way since we both bought a flexi appointment as stated on the TLS website the family group can have same appointment if flexi is purchased for all members?

Thanks as usual for your prompt response

Please I need a response on this inquiry above .
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yes. She can join you

Justpat:

Please I need a response on this inquiry above .
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
babieangel:
Yes. She can join you

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mowills123: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ihategirls:

Please respond

If your study gap is not more than say 5yrs you might not need proof of employment, but if you need to use proof of employment then the company has to be active on CAC because ukvi might check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mzvelvet:
I did mine at the consultants practice. The UK GOV. Approves of them and 2 other clinics as stated on the same website where you have the IOM details. You can schedule your TB tests with any of them.

Thanks .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
fizcoo20:
From my observation, I noticed majority of applicants make use of IOM for their TB best. What of Qlife and St Nicolas hospital and others.

Thanks in anticipation.
They are valid

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Padosky242(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sorry for digressing a bit.....

Is it necessary or complusory that you must have a staff number or someone working in a bank where you intend to run Form A through!?
For instance if am using fidelity bank... Is it advisable to approach the bank first and make enquires first before submitting the application online!??

Or should I just run it straight and submit the necessary documents and wait for their feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
dirxpensive:

They are valid

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smsalert1: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Padosky242:

Is it necessary or complusory that you must have a staff number or someone working in a bank where you intend to run Form A through!?
For instance if am using fidelity bank... Is it advisable to approach the bank first and make enquires first before submitting the application online!??

Or should I just run it straight and submit the necessary documents and wait for their feedback

Flll the form and generate the Form A. Then you can go to the bank with your documents and instruction letter/authorization to debit. Though some banks may not need your presence if you uploaded all the required documents on the Form A portal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Padosky242(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
smsalert1:

Flll the form and generate the Form A. Then you can go to the bank with your documents and instruction letter/authorization to debit. Though some banks may not need your presence if you uploaded all the required documents on the Form A portal

Thank you bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Padosky242(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
smsalert1:

I forgot to ask you .....

The instructions was to attach my student number, name, description as tuition deposit as well as date of birth

But there is no provisions online for it especially the date of birth and student number.....

What do I do .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Padosky242:

I assume your school is next year September, because if na for January intake. I am afraid with form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Padosky242(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
BleedTears:

I assume your school is next year September, because if na for January intake. I am afraid with form A

Yes bro ... September .... Am starting early cause I wouldn't want to over stress myself during all this late hour rush
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Padosky242(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
BleedTears:

Are you among the February intake Boss!?

And I wanna ask you ....The instructions was to attach my student number, name, description as tuition deposit as well as date of birth

But there is no provisions online for it especially the date of birth and student number.....

What do I do .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twinz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello guys, thanks to everyone that helped out. Visa was successful!! Glory to God!! However, dependent's visa does not seem alright.
Here is what looks like the issue:
The dependant's visa states:
"Valid from 01/06/2023
"Valid until 01/06/2023
"Restricted work, no sportperson, no public funds" (does this mean that dependant cannot work).
I want to believe that the dates might be an error, but what about the restricted work part? Is this also an error and how do i go about getting it rectified. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.