Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997571 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by edimalo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
cutebear:
Everyone, please be very vigilant especially if you have gotten a decision but it's taking longer than usual to get your passport back. I know they will tell you to wait 10 working days after getting decision before you will get your passport but THAT IS NOT NORMAL! We all know it doesn't take that long to get your passport back. People that get a decision on the 13th working day usually get collection mail on the 15th working day.

Today made it 10 working days after decision/brp letter and I hadn't gotten my passport. I called British High Commission Abuja customer care and the staff that took my details called my mobile line later that night and was demanding 50k before he could track my passport for me. I did my bio since the first week of August so, the past 8 weeks have been from one battle to another. Luckily, my friend told me yesterday that she had a family friend in BHC so I quickly gave her my details. The feedback I got was that my passport had basically been abandoned! UKVI didn't even bother to inform BHC to print my visa. It was my friend's family friend that sent an email to UKVI and they finally approved it that same yesterday. My visa was printed and was dispatched by DHL today!!! Due to their negligence, I have already missed a lot in school and I will still miss classes of next week and a bit of upper week because one-way flight tickets for this coming week are showing 2M and above.

All I'm saying is that be vigilant! It's not normal for our passports to just be sitting in BHC office collecting dust. Infact, if it's taking longer than 3 days after decision, start sending emails and blasting them with calls. BHC o, UKVI o, all of them are incompetent!!!

Whoa, I am happy for you. Can I send you a mail as well My wife did her biometrics Nov 23 and decided since December 10th but up till now NO BRP or Collection Mail when all we dependents have picked up our passport and recieved BRP mail. It is 10 working days after decision and school resumption is 9th January. considering the holidays, no time again. school sent a mail yesterday that 16th is the last registration date and no extension. Can you please help.

dduchess90 , gloriyah great work you guys are doing. GOD will bless the work of your hands, with your information did all up to this stage without an agent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
What mistake did she make please? So we can all learn from it
AdaZion2018:
Hi everyone,

I'm seeking information for a friend. Her student visa was refused she made a silly mistake but she wants to reapply. The issue is since Nov 23 she received her rejection letter, her passport hasn't been sent back. She said she has done paid call and sent paid emails. When I did my Canadian process, nairaland was a hub of information. So I'm asking here. What else can she do? Should she go to TLS herself? Her application is still at DMC like she said. Is this the norm for rejection?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by edimalo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Alwaysfavour:

Have you tried taking your complaint to British Deputy High Commission, Lagos.
Write a detailed letter including all your details put it in an envelop, the security guys there will collect it from you.

Good day,
Am sorry to read about your post of not meeting up with the enrollment date. I believe you also wrote to the British high commissioner was it that it was too close before you wrote that you didn't meet up.
My wife is having issues getting her collection mail as well and we don't want to miss this opportunity because of UKVI negligence and having spent so much. She did her BIO on the 23rd of Nov and gotten decision 10th December but up till now no BRP mail or collection even after all we dependents have gotten our BRP mail and Passport back.
we have escalated today but can we still write to the British high commission and who do we address it too. Also, can we send a mail as well.
Is it advisable to attach our BRP to it since she hasn't gotten ours to enable them to know it was decided and successful.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
cincolaze:
What mistake did she make please? So we can all learn from it

He said the POF was 26days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Collinsobieze: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buez:
Guys kindly help, a fam did priority and went in for submission on 15th, Thursday. Yet to get a decision, made a paid call and was told the decision is still awaiting that the escalation team will reach out to him. What does that mean?

Please help a brother, I want to make the paid call to DMC and I don't know how to go about it please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ExpressBoy: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls I will like to ask you some questions abt BPP..Pls do they request for POF before CAS issuance and how flexible is there payment..Planing this MAY intake with them..

rossydot:
Good day people of God, please, i need BPP University SOP Template. Very Urgent please!?!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Collinsobieze:

Please help a brother, I want to make the paid call to DMC and I don't know how to go about it please.

+443007906268

Use glo

They will request for your card details before speaking with a customer care agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls dduchess90 I wanted to ask, I did biometric on 21st Dec standard. They said I am to submit everything on my checklist which I did. I wasn't told to submit employment details or proof. Even when I was with them. Would this affect my decision since I graduated in 2014.

dduchess90:
Hello

What document was it? And what is the correct document??

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
I’m frustrated right now, what can i do pls i need advice, biometric (standard, ikeja) since on the 1st of December, no interview and no nsf mail, i did a paid call last week and i was told decision have been made since on the 13th till now no brp mail no collection mail, i did another paid call this week and i was told the same thing, my application still at DMC, I’m so frustrated… what can i do i need advice, is anyone facing the same issue ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yeah sure.
But if it's an enquiry, please post it here so others can learn from answers that I or other people might give.

Welcomme:
Congratulations. Namesake, pls can I contact you? Thanks sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls will it be Our regular atm cards/debit cards? Or a dollar card?

Buez:

+443007906268

Use glo

They will request for your card details before speaking with a customer care agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
ramon212:

Can you explain further? An example of bills paid together would be what? Me and my wife got married in November. Is it advisable to apply with her or I should apply alone since the marriage is only one month plus.

Also is there a UK link or screenshot of proof of marriage requirements ?

I'm thankful.

Any news on your VISA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by larrymills: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone, plz is it possible to apply for a dependent visa when the MA who applied thick dependent not going with her while filling visa application. POF was done to cover both parties,but passport delay made MA applied early

Note:- MA application stilling pending at ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

You can still apply if you have all your documents ready

Cheers
larrymills:
Good Afternoon Everyone, plz is it possible to apply for a dependent visa when the MA who applied thick dependent not going with her while filling visa application. POF was done to cover both parties,but passport delay made MA applied early

Note:- MA application stilling pending at ukvi

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

You might get an NSF to provide showing your activities since your last degree because you have more than 5years study gap.

Once you get it please provide the evidence. It shouldn't affect the ECOs decision if everything requested for is provided.

Cheers
mudimooon:
Pls dduchess90 I wanted to ask, I did biometric on 21st Dec standard. They said I am to submit everything on my checklist which I did. I wasn't told to submit employment details or proof. Even when I was with them. Would this affect my decision since I graduated in 2014.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

There will be a bit of delay due to Christmas and upcoming bank holidays.

When you make a paid call,talk about your travel documents not being returned and the need to have them back to resume Uni

Chase up after the bank holiday from the 28th

Cheers
Boss0003680501:
I’m frustrated right now, what can i do pls i need advice, biometric (standard, ikeja) since on the 1st of December, no interview and no nsf mail, i did a paid call last week and i was told decision have been made since on the 13th till now no brp mail no collection mail, i did another paid call this week and i was told the same thing, my application still at DMC, I’m so frustrated… what can i do i need advice, is anyone facing the same issue ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls house, dependent visa has just been refused because of sole custody,

Is it advisable to do AR or start another application

And how long does AR takes

Thank u all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

There will be a bit of delay due to Christmas and upcoming bank holidays.

When you make a paid call,talk about your travel documents not being returned and the need to have them back to resume Uni

Chase up after the bank holiday from the 28th

Cheers

Wema bank network was bad today and i was unable to generate my statement of account, today makes 28th day of my POF, so i generated the statement from my bank app which was stamped inside the bank. Can i use bank app statement for my application or i should wait till after holiday break to get bank statements? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

Do you have the necessary documents to overturn that decision through AR?

If not then there is no need to pursue that route, AR can take months sometimes (between 3-6months)

A new application might be advisable.

Ensure you address the reason for refusal adequately before reapplying

Cheers
koonleh:
Pls house, dependent visa has just been refused because of sole custody,

Is it advisable to do AR or start another application

And how long does AR takes

Thank u all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

Entirely your decision

People have used mobile app generated statements and gotten their visa

As long as it has all the relevant information and it is duly stamped,it should be fine

Cheers
tyllapia:

Wema bank network was bad today and i was unable to generate my statement of account, today makes 28th day of my POF, so i generated the statement from my bank app which was stamped inside the bank. Can i use bank app statement for my application or i should wait till after holiday break to get bank statements? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Calmlolly: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Please I need urgent response,I want to get a refund from Ethiopian airline but I paid through bank transfer,after asking for a refund they agreed to pay into the credit card I used to pay for the ticket.And I did transfer..The credit card details was showing EW….,I have complained and everything because am scared that the money should not be refunded to a wrong place.please who knows what credit card starts with EW….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Entirely your decision

People have used mobile app generated statements and gotten their visa

As long as it has all the relevant information and it is duly stamped,it should be fine

Cheers

Thanks for your swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Anybody heading to hull University. January 2023?. Let's link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
babieangel:
Pls will it be Our regular atm cards/debit cards? Or a dollar card?

Any

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jaypee4(f): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Please house I did my bio yesterday and got an empty NFS today should I be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

Vignette sitting pretty...

I have been congratulating people on this platform, this week I was violent speaking into the atmosphere that my Application should come in speed, and it came.

BIO/TLS: 24 December/Standard (Abuja)
NSF: Additional Documentation of relationship with MA: 13 Dec
REPLY TO NSF: 14 Dec
Acknowledgement of NSF by Home Office: 16 Dec

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lastborn14(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Please i got an empty NSF mail . Is it something to panick about(main applicant and 2 dependents)
Bio - 02 december
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Do you have the necessary documents to overturn that decision through AR?

If not then there is no need to pursue that route, AR can take months sometimes (between 3-6months)

A new application might be advisable.

Ensure you address the reason for refusal adequately before reapplying

Thank you dduchess90,let me give u details,one of the dependents was approved on 13th dec, and visa has been issued, only for this morning they sent a denial mail agn for the dependent that has been issued and the one that has not been issued citing the sole custody as the reason. the sole custody was sent after NSF, although we sent wrong document at first, then later sent the court order some days after. it as after that one of the dependent was issued brp and visa..

pls advise what can be done

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lastborn14:
Please i got an empty NSF mail . Is it something to panick about(main applicant and 2 dependents)
Bio - 02 december

When did you get it? Shouldn’t be… it just means your application might take a little longer than expected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Congratulations, mine too will come with speed by God's grace
gergemam:
VISA ALERT!!!

Vignette sitting pretty...

I have been congratulating people on this platform, this week I was violent speaking into the atmosphere that my Application should come in speed, and it came.

BIO/TLS: 24 December/Standard (Abuja)
NSF: Additional Documentation of relationship with MA: 13 Dec
REPLY TO NSF: 14 Dec
Acknowledgement of NSF by Home Office: 16 Dec

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.