Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1016959 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Viktor454:
Has anyone flown through KLM lately to the UK? Were you asked to provide transit visa?

Yes, KLM seems to be cheap this period but you will need a transit VISA. I called their Customer Support and she said I will need a transit visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pear3562: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Please house I'm looking for accommodation
At Newcastle.
I'm looking for someone that we share apartments pending the time when my family join me. I will appreciate a response. I will be traveling first week of January. Thanks to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hotty321(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
kymkym:

ethiopian
How many hours layover at the Ethiopia airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
How long is your layover?
Their website says you don't need it if you're going thru just one shengen airport but you need it if you're going thru two.

gergemam:

Yes, KLM seems to be cheap this period but you will need a transit VISA. I called their Customer Support and she said I will need a transit visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omokaba2019(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Thank God for safe trip.If I may ask,are you going to be studying in University of Buckingham?
kymkym:
Good evening my people

I landed in London yesterday

I was able to get my BRP at post office yesterday

Please I'm looking for accommodation not too far from Buckingham University

I'm looking for someone that we share a room together pending the time when my family join me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Packboizzy(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Please House, I need The UKVI email. My family's visas were approved, BRP email sent and passports collected over a week ago. but my wife's BRP email has not been sent (but passport received). So I intend sending a mail to find out what might be the issue. or is there any other way to go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 4:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Onvazaa:
Who is traveling on 7th Jan
Qatar airways
Lagos
Oops min is 8 Qatar airways Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by marshallkowope: 5:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello
Do airlines not allow payment for flights with nairacard anymore? I think emirates used to do it before the fx scarcity wahala
If they do please what airlines do you know that still do kt

Then is it better to use booking services like waka now or booking directly on the airline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello guys, good morning.

Please I need clarification about POF.

Let's say my POF has been in my account since 1st of november, it will mature on 28th November, and I want to print on 29th.

Now my question is, after printing on 29th, and the bank removes their money after I've printed, can I put another POF inside the account with the same amount so that the balance appears same there if the UKVI checks? Is there any way they will know I removed the money after printing initially?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Viktor454:
How long is your layover?
Their website says you don't need it if you're going thru just one shengen airport but you need it if you're going thru two.

I didn't book KLM because they would drop you for Naija if you know get transit VISA.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Michaelkatunge:

Let's say my POF has been in my account since 1st of november, it will mature on 28th November, and I want to print on 29th.

Now my question is, after printing on 29th, and the bank removes their money after I've printed, can I put another POF inside the account with the same amount so that the balance appears same there if the UKVI checks? Is there any way they will know I removed the money after printing initially?

They would call/mail your bank to confirm the POF you attached. Also, they might request your bank to send a new statement to verify what you submitted. The later might not be done

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2022
gergemam:

Please, if I apply for a transit visa today, how soon can it come out? And hope the embassy don’t deny transit visas like regular visas

Please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dewale1234(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to all

Please dependent application is still on Transfered to DMC since last Wednesday/Thursday,
What could be happening?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2022
gergemam:

They would call/mail your bank to confirm the POF you attached. Also, they might request your bank to send a new statement to verify what you submitted. The later might not be done

Ukvi don't have the right/power/authorisation to ask your bank to send them your bank statement...they can only ask your bank to verify if the statement you submit is genuine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
Please, if I apply for a transit visa today, how soon can it come out? And hope the embassy don’t deny transit visas like regular visas

Please respond

I can't say, maybe 5 - 7 working days, because you would have to go for Capture and biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2022
marshallkowope:
Hello
Do airlines not allow payment for flights with nairacard anymore? I think emirates used to do it before the fx scarcity wahala
If they do please what airlines do you know that still do kt

Then is it better to use booking services like waka now or booking directly on the airline

Qatar, I paid with zenith Naira Card.

Turkish only accept dollars

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2022
gergemam:

Yes, I got BRP Mail today Saturday

Hey chief. When was your bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022
olaoye15:

Hey chief. When was your bio?

November 24.. check page 643.. You will see all the details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
IFSHR:

Ukvi don't have the right/power/authorisation to ask your bank to send them your bank statement...they can only ask your bank to verify if the statement you submit is genuine

This is correct are you a banker ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
gergemam:

November 24.. check page 643.. You will see all the details

Oh. Ok. My bio was on the 7th Dec. Still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nina85: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Quote..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Seems there is so much delay with 7th Bio, I did an interview 16th December, Bio was 7th December, application still at DMC.
olaoye15:

Oh. Ok. My bio was on the 7th Dec. Still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello @Justwise

Not sure why @Menteeconnect will post disgusting pictures on Christmas day..Can you help us block him from our thread.

What a sad fellow

Happy Christmas Everyone

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello

Please declare your overstay at Turkey

It will be the ECOs decision to grant or refuse you

Cheers
Nina85:
Merry Christmas guys,
I travelled to Turkey this year and over stayed my visa for 12days because I applied for a permit which wasn’t later granted. I paid for the overstay at the airport when I was coming back to Nigeria, I hope this won’t affect my uk visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello

They can verify additional information not just the statement for instance they can ask your bank to confirm your current balance and if it doesn't tally with what you submitted that is grounds for refusal

Cheers
IFSHR:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Hello

Your POF is for your study

Anything else is deception and if caught will attract a 10year ban

Cheers
Michaelkatunge:

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.