Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009328 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebiwe(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Compliments Guys,
Please does anyone know if Walk-in appointment is available in TLS Abuja??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shexxxy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes.. I saw some people do that last time I was there.. You have to pay

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TJunoma: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Justpat:

The number of working days from Dec 16 to date is about 11. so your wait period is still very normal. If you have not received any NSF, Refusal letter or Interview schedule mail, then you should be hoping for a straightforward decision in the coming days.

so congrats in advance

I escalated my case on 12th Dec, wrote to UKVI on 14th and I was told a decision has been made but I have to email BRP to request a decision letter.
I wrote to BRP on the 14th December and still haven’t heard anything back.
Is that normal?
I’m loosing my mind �
HELP!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebiwe(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks alot.
shexxxy:
Yes.. I saw some people do that last time I was there.. You have to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davudu: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2023
How did you "write to UKVI" please? Or you mean paid email?

Thank you!

TJunoma:

I escalated my case on 12th Dec, wrote to UKVI on 14th and I was told a decision has been made but I have to email BRP to request a decision letter.
I wrote to BRP on the 14th December and still haven’t heard anything back.
Is that normal?
I’m loosing my mind �
HELP!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TJunoma: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Davudu:
How did you "write to UKVI" please? Or you mean paid email?

Thank you!

Sorry paid email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Endee13: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Please if you've taken a domestic flight to catch an international flight, I need advice.

Does the domestic flight to Lagos permit same 23kg x 2 luggage? If no, how should I handle this? I don't have a reliable person to Waybill my boxes to in Lagos.

Is AirPeace reliable? I'm boarding from Enugu to Lagos (morning) to catch the UK flight (night).

How safe is it to proceed with this plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2023
fun2fun:
Good morning. Gurus in the house, please your inputs are needed. I got debited for form A yesterday and the debit was reversed after 2 hours. Don't know what to do again, am for January intake. Pls help me on the step to take.
Is the bank you suppose to call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Pls house, what exactly is wrong after 2 paid calls and 1 paid email I was told decision as been made on my visa application since 19th of December. No BRP mail no refusal mail no collection mail.. Biometrics done 7th December (standard) interview 16th of December and yet no reasonable communication from UKVI and almost everyone that did Biometrics around first week of December got there Visas even there dependant already got. Pls anyone going through same should please let me know what's thier current status . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2023
LizzieBrace:
Good morning everybody
I started working in my husband’s company full time in December and We are both applying for visa later in the year me as the main applicant and him as my dependent.

My question is this, will I have issues when submitting proof of employment during visa application because my husband owns the company?

No issues. I helped a friend in this category.
But let your Husband manager be the one to sign your experience Letter and not your husband.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:18am On Jan 05, 2023
heryourdayji:
Is there a relatively cheap hotel within 10km radius of Ikeja airport someone can lodge for the night?

Price should be within 10k to 15k range

Suggestions are welcome

Check Ajao Estate... Airport Road I think you can find.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Kidah77:
Greetings house, pls I need advice urgently. My application was refused because the visa officer said he tried to reach to my bank but couldn't. They said I can opt for administrative review if I want. What is the best way to go about this?

Please put the name of your Bank so others can avoid them when chosing a Bank for POF.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2023
chubbyman:
How do people book for their flight, I've been trying to book for a Turkish Airlines flight but it seems my visa card can pay in dollars so it keeps failing, even tried with klm still same issue, any advice on what I can do to bypass this annoying obstacle

I don't understand that line.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Dduches90 pls , if ask at POE entry that : will you work while study what should be my smart answer please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

Keep it short and simple

Your focus is on your masters degree and ensuring you get great scores,your target is minimum a merit grade. However,you are entitled to work 20hrs per week and you will try to do so to gain some international work experience when it is convenient perhaps during holidays

Replace the You with I

Cheers
danzolla32:
Dduches90 pls , if ask at POE entry that : will you work while study what should be my smart answer please ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

What is your position in this company?

Are you included as a director in the company document?

Cheers
LizzieBrace:
Good morning everybody
I started working in my husband’s company full time in December and We are both applying for visa later in the year me as the main applicant and him as my dependent.

My question is this, will I have issues when submitting proof of employment during visa application because my husband owns the company?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

1. Yes your brother can pay your fees,ensure he puts your name and student number in the narration

2. Who is the dependant please?

Cheers
Zhandee:

Please I need help with somethings
1. I’m going with a dependant, I’m the one with the study visa, Can my brother pay my fees for me?

2. What are the things a dependant needs I.e necessary documents?

3. Any form A plug?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

Chase again if you don't get an update by Monday

2. Ensure you update your Uni about these delays

Cheers
Jyde231101:
Pls house, what exactly is wrong after 2 paid calls and 1 paid email I was told decision as been made on my visa application since 19th of December. No BRP mail no refusal mail no collection mail.. Biometrics done 7th December (standard) interview 16th of December and yet no reasonable communication from UKVI and almost everyone that did Biometrics around first week of December got there Visas even there dependant already got. Pls anyone going through same should please let me know what's thier current status . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

What a trip,please factor in the following

1. Delays/cancellation on airpeace flight

2. Minimum 3hrs to check in and board with International flights

You will need to speak to Airpeace about luggage allowance,the last I remember it was 15kg domestic (this may have changed)- @Giselle237 has given the correct weight

Alternative plan is to waybill a day before so it gets there before you, arrive at Lagos and collect it the next day before proceeding to the airport

If you can afford an extra day, please break your trip down, if not then it should be okay with the plans

Cheers
Endee13:
Please if you've taken a domestic flight to catch an international flight, I need advice.

Does the domestic flight to Lagos permit same 23kg x 2 luggage? If no, how should I handle this? I don't have a reliable person to Waybill my boxes to in Lagos.

Is AirPeace reliable? I'm boarding from Enugu to Lagos (morning) to catch the UK flight (night).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

Well Congratulations in advance

Cheers
Fikayomi2:
Hello thanks for your reply earlier I have gotten a collection mail without any other mail pls what does this mean my heart is racing already

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thesailorman: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2023
missade:

I dialed this number +44 300 790 6288, dialed 1,2,5,1, card details when the call went through.

Didn’t get through on MTN line but it went through on my Etisalat line. Also have your GWF number ready.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2023
For this youkay ehn, if you have anger issue don't dare to work in care home o cheesy cheesy.
Imagine a 90 year old grandma telling me she wanna f*** me embarassed embarassed embarassed

A whole comrade like me cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2023
@dduchess90

Please, is 3rd - 30th December 2022 up to 28days for POF . The bank statement is from 3rd to 30th December.Please someone assist. And I made payment for biometric ( prime time ) but can't upload my documents because I am seeing on the TLS site appointment not yet and I can't see upload button. I have made payment for priority visa also. Please can someone assist me on way forward.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Endee13:

domestic flight is 20kg only.. any extra is 500 naira per kg. Due to cancellations tht are common, arrive Lagos one day earlier. Also you will need a taxi at Lagos airport to take you from domestic wing to International wing.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CaptainA90: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello everyone
Dependant visa tier 2
Kindly help me
I had my biometrics Dec 13
No Nsf
No Interview
No rejection letter
I made paid call on Jan 4, I was told decision has been made but I’m yet to get Brp mail or collection mail.
Do you have an idea what exactly is happening, I’m worried.
Tls Berlin Vac
I know it’s a different thread but kindly answer my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by missade(f): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Opiso101:
Good evening

Please anyone that did bio on 16/12/2022- standard
And has gotten decision should please indicate.
The wait isn’t easy �

This is the 11th working day, so by next week you should get a response since it’s not priority. Mine boo was on the 8th and decision was just made on the 30th.

Don’t stress
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josh8051: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello house. Please would I need a negative covid 19 test to travel to the Uk. I’m hearing covid rules have been cancelled, I just want to be very sure.

Ps - I haven’t been vaccinated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Pazzenjer:
@dduchess90

Please, is 3rd - 30th December 2022 up to 28days for POF . The bank statement is from 3rd to 30th December.Please someone assist. And I made payment for biometric ( prime time ) but can't upload my documents because I am seeing on the TLS site appointment not yet and I can't see upload button. I have made payment for priority visa also. Please can someone assist me on way forward.

Thanks

Can someone help me please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

No you don't

Cheers
Josh8051:
Hello house. Please would I need a negative covid 19 test to travel to the Uk. I’m hearing covid rules have been cancelled, I just want to be very sure.

Ps - I haven’t been vaccinated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chubbyman(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
CEZEJUST:

I don't understand that line.
Well unfortunately it's exactly what it says,Nigerian banks visa card can pay airline ticket quoted in dollars, so I'm in a conundrum except I find one quoted in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

1. Yes,it is exactly 28 days if you include 3rd and 30th

2. Maybe it is an error,you need to book an appointment first before you can either upload the document yourself or take it to TLS for assisted service

3. Try a different browser or at a different time

Cheers
Pazzenjer:
@dduchess90

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lakewealth(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Pazzenjer:
@dduchess90

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.