Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002148 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Hello

Great hopefully the OP sees this

Cheers
Omokaba2019:
You don't need a transit visa in Lebanon since you are not leaving the airport.I booked MEA,you check in one luggage of 23kg and your carry on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Hello

The general advice is to avoid booking flights until you have your visa

Cheers
Just4life:
Please guru in the house�, i need our advise on this, my bios is 9th Jan with Priority , My flight is booked for 26th.
Please, is it ok, is it a perfect arrangement or i shld reschedule my flight now to Feb?

Please, your advise ....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 4:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Please guru help me oooo,. the residential address on My TB test result & bank statement is different from the one on my Visa application, please won't that a challenge for me? What shld i do?

please,. Help me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 4:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations �
0zi0:
arrived london by 1:50 pm got through customs in like 5 mins, got my passport stamped (all he asked for was my cas number lol)
glory be to God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by synero74: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2023
@jyde. Thanks alot. No Nsf .No interview
@duchess. Thanks alot .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning. Gurus in the house, please your inputs are needed. I got debited for form A yesterday and the debit was reversed after 2 hours. Don't know what to do again, am for January intake. Pls help me on the step to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2023
Okay
Thank you
giselle237:
it is not a problem at all. Go ahead with your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2023
gregovbiosa:
@justwise
Please sir, i am new here i signed up maybe 3days ago, so when i started searching for the reason i came on here i saw people recommending you for your great information and efforts, i love people like this and I love blessing and sowing seed to people like that so i can also be bless by God, i pray that this message gets to you, Sir please i have a problem i have so many questions it has to do with my date of birth and uk student visa , sir please can i get your whatsapp number so we can chat properly on this issue, i will be grateful sir thanks.

Welcome to this thread, feel free to ask any question you have here,i don't do private chat.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eyidam: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Please, I'm the dependant and on my visa, i saw restricted work no sport person no public funds. What does that mean please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Hello

It means you can't work as a sport person(e.g professional coach)and you have no access to public funds

Cheers
Eyidam:
Good morning everyone.
Please, I'm the dependant and on my visa, i saw restricted work no sport person no public funds. What does that mean please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eyidam: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Thank you for the quick response. But will get to work for the normal 40hrs per week right?
dduchess90:
Hello

It means you can't work as a sport person(e.g professional coach)and you have no access to public funds

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning everybody
I started working in my husband’s company full time in December and We are both applying for visa later in the year me as the main applicant and him as my dependent.

My question is this, will I have issues when submitting proof of employment during visa application because my husband owns the company?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning.

When was your biometrics?

Good Evening.

I received the message below from UKVI this night after I contacted them, my 15 working days is still Friday but decided to contact them.

Can you please further explain what it means.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning.

When was your biometrics?

Heywizz:

@dduchess90 / Other Guru’s in the house.

Good Evening.

I received the message below from UKVI this night after I contacted them, my 15 working days is still Friday but decided to contact them.

Can you please further explain what it means.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
If ask at POE that "will you work while study" ?What should be my reply ? Pls Guru?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Donbigi2(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Hi dduchess90, should POF remain in my mom's account or mine?

Also is form a better processed from hers or mine?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning house please is it mandatory to get a CAS used email to verify if the application is been assessed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BIGGERSAM: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Good day everyone.

Special thanks to @dduchess90 @justwise and everyone who have been responding to individual concerns here. More wisdom sirs/mas.

Pls my own concern is, I am a September 2023 intake, I need your advice on when it's best time to proceed to using form A for my tuition deposit. Can I start the form A processing now? Also pls what are the required documents for form A application?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Please advise, how can someone pay off his tuition balance of £8k over there... which job can someone do to pay off within 3 months. Pls help with idea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Geerlings: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning, please I want someone recommend the school that offers agricultural course s for postgraduate program

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Hello,does anyone knows any school responding and granting admission for September intakes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
missade:

Thanks so much. Will wait till next week before any further moves.

Appreciate your response.

Hello

Did you get a decision on your application now?

What's the update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Godfavour2020:
Please advise, how can someone pay off his tuition balance of £8k over there... which job can someone do to pay off within 3 months. Pls help with idea

It's better to go with a dependant who can work full time because as a student you can work 20hrs per week

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello house what does application transferred to VAC means?
I haven't gotten any email from them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please When was your biometrics ?

Fikayomi2:
Hello house what does application transferred to VAC means?
I haven't gotten any email from them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrKong: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please does anyone know how I can obtain a Police Clearance Certificate in Ilorin?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Last week Wednesday
Opiso101:
Please When was your biometrics ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Was it priority?
Which TLS?
Fikayomi2:
Last week Wednesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tintall(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hi guys,

Is anyone going in for Northumbria May Intake? I already have an unconditional offer but the process seems confusing.

Like deposit payment and if PoF is needed before CAS is issued.

It'll be nice to link up with someone going for the same spot so we can tackle this together.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes priority, Ikeja tls
Opiso101:
Was it priority?
Which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello

Yes you can work full time

Cheers
Eyidam:
Thank you for the quick response. But will get to work for the normal 40hrs per week right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.