Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1018520 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2023
peterbam:
This morning, Yes!

Congratulations! BRP or collection? How long has your decision been made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hi everyone, please can I get the breakdown of estimated yearly living cost in Derby, UK inclusive of accommodation (single woman without dependent and also preferably in the school provided accommodation because all bill like gas, wifi etc are included in the rent), food, books /study materials, clothing, etc.

Just a regular lifestyle, nothing extravagant.

Please.. Thank you.

My second question is, my offer is for September, when is the best time to start enrollment?

For now, i am concentrating on sending my transcripts from my school to them and getting my certificate from my university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterbam(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
I really dont know details of the decision etc...
But MA received BRP this morning

Sookiee:

Congratulations! BRP or collection? How long has your decision been made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone ,good afternoon
Please I’m at visa stage and i want to upload my bank statement now but it is dated from 15th of December 2022 to 13th of January 2023 which is 30 days ..but I didn’t do any transaction on the 15th ,the transaction started from 19th .. Pls does it matter or I should go ahead and upload it like that?
P.s : I’ve been running this account for long ,I’m asking because I learnt it has to be a recent statement ..
I await your response..Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danthamccoy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Idahosah:
You can't bring dependants over a graduate visa. If you married after studies, you still will not be able to bring dependant. Except you are on extension or you switch visa

Okay, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ruth1212:
Hello everyone ,good afternoon
Please I’m at visa stage and i want to upload my bank statement now but it is dated from 15th of December 2022 to 13th of January 2023 which is 30 days ..but I didn’t do any transaction on the 15th ,the transaction started from 19th .. Pls does it matter or I should go ahead and upload it like that?
P.s : I’ve been running this account for long ,I’m asking because I learnt it has to be a recent statement ..
I await your response..Thank you

The account's first transaction date does not consist of the duration counted. The bank statement has a period(start date- end date) it has an opening balance and a closing balance also. The ECO checks the closing balance figure and counts back to ensure it is up to 28 days of you having the required POF based on your circumstance. My MA used an account with only 4 transactions in 3 months and had a successful application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bulldog501: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
I did my biometric is the 13 of December and here is the message I go below after a paid mail below.

Thank you for applying for a Uk visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for priority visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend visa application centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
————-

Application still at DMC. Please guru’s in the house what should I be expecting?

The school program start from the 30th of this month. Please kindly advise on what step to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello dduchess90 and all gurus in the house. I made a paid call this morning to know the status of my application. I was told it has been decided and when I track my application it has moved to received by VAC.

I hope it’s positive thou?

Thank you for your response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello

If you haven't gotten a refusal via mail then congratulations in advance

Be patient for the move and look out for your collection mail

Cheers
Haykaybecks:
Hello dduchess90 and all gurus in the house. I made a paid call this morning to know the status of my application. I was told it has been decided and when I track my application it has moved to received by VAC.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello

Inform your Uni about this and confirm the last date of arrival

2. Chase after a week and request for escalation

Cheers
Bulldog501:
I did my biometric is the 13 of December and here is the message I go below after a paid mail below.

Thank you for applying for a Uk visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for priority visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend visa application centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
————-

Application still at DMC. Please guru’s in the house what should I be expecting?

The school program start from the 30th of this month. Please kindly advise on what step to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
doyinluv:

The account's first transaction date does not consist of the duration counted. The bank statement has a period(start date- end date) it has an opening balance and a closing balance also. The ECO checks the closing balance figure and counts back to ensure it is up to 28 days of you having the required POF based on your circumstance. My MA used an account with only 4 transactions in 3 months and had a successful application.

Thank you so much for your response. One more question ..since the end date is 13 January and today is 16th Jan..also I’m applying today
Please am I good to go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Haykaybecks:

Congratulations in advance!
When was your biometric?
Priority or standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by marshallkowope: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Inform your Uni about this and confirm the last date of arrival

2. Chase after a week and request for escalation

Cheers

in the same situation..how do I chase for escalation....the mail I got from paid mail is
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We do not have access to applications to check the TB status of your application. If you submitted the certificate with your documents it should be in the document pack.

You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks once you either attend your appointment at the visa application centre or use the ID Check app. You should bear this in mind when making travel arrangements. UKVI are working hard to process applications as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,

--------
school says absolute date of resumption is 30th
any advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

If you haven't gotten a refusal via mail then congratulations in advance

Be patient for the move and look out for your collection mail

Cheers

Thank you dduchess90…….. No refusal mail please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
How can I track my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skill9ja: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please house, the wait is killing, I just checked my tracker this morning and saw that application has been transferred to VAC. NSF sent on the 5th. No email at all and I’m worried.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Skill9ja:
Please house, the wait is killing, I just checked my tracker this morning and saw that application has been transferred to VAC. NSF sent on the 5th. No email at all and I’m worried.
How can I track mine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damilareuju: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
16inchdick:

Lol same with me I just opened the site I've not sat down to go through to know all the requirements, because am currently busy
We are in the same shoes. The school site isn't direct and explanatory somehow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damilareuju: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Deraboyy:

Do it before 20th of January
Okay bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Skill9ja:

Nothing much to be worried about. Were you asked to send supporting documents? If not, nothing to worry about. My own is still stuck at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skill9ja: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
I was asked to submit my bank statement on the 31st which I did on the 5th of January.
Sookiee:

Nothing much to be worried about. Were you asked to send supporting documents? If not, nothing to worry about. My own is still stuck at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
@sookie can you pls send me mail jpwardrope231@gmail.com
Sookiee:
Hello evey!

Has anyone gotten BRP or collection mail this morning? Today is the 10th working day for me after decision was made

I am so nervous �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Skill9ja:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Skill9ja:
I was asked to submit my bank statement on the 31st which I did on the 5th of January.

It’s still okay. Since you didn’t get any refusal mail.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jyde231101:
@sookie can you pls send me mail jpwardrope231@gmail.com
Wrong email address

What’s wrong? You can type it here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fafaminji: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nairaland gurus please help with this question. I am the main applicant and have submitted my visa application to do biometrics tomorrow but my partner will be coming our kids later as they are unable to do a priority visa as the main applicant, I have to meet up with the deadline given by the school to arrive.

When filling the dependants form I was asked if we will be travelling together I responded no and as they would be coming after arrive in the UK. But the checklist requires that they provide evidence of my visa or immigration status which they wont be able to as we are all applying at the same time and my visa wont be out as at then. See below

Evidence of ********* permission to enter or stay in the UK. For example, a copy of the page of ********passport showing their visa if issued or permission to stay if already in the UK.

What do I do please biometrics is tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Awaiting visa as well, Decision made since December 20th, no BRP no collection.. several paid calls and mails was told to wait 15 working days .
Sookiee:

Wrong email address

What’s wrong? You can type it here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jyde231101:
Awaiting visa as well, Decision made since December 20th, no BRP no collection.. several paid calls and mails was told to wait 15 working days .

Mine too. Your 15 working days elapsed on 13th January. Chase and ask them to escalate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imhopeful: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
If this was your only concern "but my partner will be coming our kids later as they are unable to do a priority visa as the main applicant, I have to meet up with the deadline given by the school to arrive"

I think you could have still responded YES to question on travelling together. Ideally, There is no priority for dependents but only MA, and since you as the MA did priority, Visa likely going to be out same time windows, then you can decide to travel before them and they join you later. (Unless case is not straightforward)

However, If you cannot remediate that to add them, not to complicate things, can you not wait to have your Visa approved? Since it's Priority, then apply for your dependents immediately? @dduchess90 might chime in here

fafaminji:
Nairaland gurus please help with this question. I am the main applicant and have submitted my visa application to do biometrics tomorrow but my partner will be coming our kids later as they are unable to do a priority visa as the main applicant, I have to meet up with the deadline given by the school to arrive.

When filling the dependants form I was asked if we will be travelling together I responded no and as they would be coming after arrive in the UK. But the checklist requires that they provide evidence of my visa or immigration status which they wont be able to as we are all applying at the same time and my visa wont be out as at then. See below

Evidence of ********* permission to enter or stay in the UK. For example, a copy of the page of ********passport showing their visa if issued or permission to stay if already in the UK.

What do I do please biometrics is tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oblongata: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good evening house

Urgent question

We applied on the 3rd January (wife is the MA, me and 2 kids, Priority) and we were called on the 6th that the MA didn't upload the docs well (we did assisted at ikeja). We went on the 7th (a Saturday) to upload again for the MA. There had been no response which made us to do a paid mail on 12th and we were informed that the issue had been escalated. Also made call later on same day and was informed decision had been taken on the same day. We have not received any mail about anything since then and on the TLS portal it still states that the docs is still with DMC. This has made us apprehensive. Please what could be taking this long? How long would there had been a reply if it were (God forbid) a refusal? @Dutchess90 and everyone please help o. I can't keep calm again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sookiee:

When was your biometric?
Priority or standard

Thank you sookiee .

14th dec. Got empty NSF thou

Standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sanctus1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Legitmenaija:
Hi everyone, please can I get the breakdown of estimated yearly living cost in Derby, UK inclusive of accommodation (single woman without dependent and also preferably in the school provided accommodation because all bill like gas, wifi etc are included in the rent), food, books /study materials, clothing, etc.

Just a regular lifestyle, nothing extravagant.

Please.. Thank you.
My second question is, my offer is for September, when is the best time to start enrollment?

For now, i am concentrating on sending my transcripts from my school to them and getting my certificate from my university.

Make we link up nah..mine is for Mph sep 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.