Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997954 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

The requirement is minimum a C4, a C6 is lower than that

2. They won't automatically cancel your offer, you have time.i will advise you accept the conditional offer ,work on providing the pending documents and submit them sometime after May,ensure it moves to unconditional offer before paying the deposit.

This is if it is the Uni you end up with

Cheers
DragonLord0462:
Hi everyone, my wife got a conditional offer from university of derby and the conditions are stated below:
• Please provide a scanned copy of your WAEC or NECO certificate evidencing a minimum of C4 in
English Language.
If you do not possess this, you will need to provide evidence of the IELTS Academic test with a minimum
overall score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 6.0 in writing, reading, listening, and speaking. The test
must be taken within two years leading up to your course start date and must still be valid when visa is
issued.
• Please provide an official copy of your final degree certificate, this must be signed, dated and stamped
by the awarding institution.
• Provide a copy of your passport. The copy you provide must be of a valid passport.
• Provide a satisfactory academic reference from your last institution. This must be dated, signed and
stamped on headed paper.
• Please provide formal documentation to confirm your name change.

I'll like to know the following if anyone can help out.
1. She has C6 in her waec : would they accept this ?
2. Passport isn't ready as she just did capturing , how long does the offer stays before cancelling it? As the program wont start until september.
I'll appreciate your help on these ,thanks house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

Have you started your visa application??

Cheers
lexycool01:
Please I want to pay ihs fees and I can't get the link on the ukvi portal. I just got my CAS.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sparrowg: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Amenmay:
Who got Admission to University of Derby for September 2023 intake can we connect ? Hi lets connect i got admission 2020 sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2023
princeabisoye:
Please can someone share me the number to make paid call and email to do paid email.

All BRPs for 3 of us have been sent.

My dependant has recieved their visa since Thur (12/01/2023).

Myself the MA is yet to collect and waiting for collection mail. looks like this TLS people are mad. i want to leave on Tuesday.

Please wat else can i do aside paid call or paid email.

Thanks

Please can someone share with me the number to call for paid call and email for paid email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boss1401: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello all, my wife been the MA decided to use my surname for few schools application, even though none of her documents has my surname. Even her passport carrys her maiden name. Stirling asked for affidavit of name change which we provided and she was given offer. Now having secured admission with my surname, won't UKVI have an more query for us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2023
doyinluv:

SURE you are good to go

Thank you very much.. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 27autumn: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Is there usually queue for collection at TLS VI? Need to plan my day properly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hakanyeter: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2023
hello, I would like to get information about the UK student visa, can I continue with what is written in the article below? do you have a different suggestion?

https://visashelps.com/student-visa-uk/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ademolaemmanuel(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=sparrowg post=120107646][/quote]
Am in University of derby. Do u need any help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Please i need paid call number and paid email

I want engage ukvi... My passport is still hanging there.

Someone should share pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You are the parent so fill as such

2. Download the third party consent form, sign and upload as part of her application.

She is 3years she can't fill the application herself

Cheers

Thanks so much duchess90,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

It depends on the TLS

Plan like there will be little or no queue

Cheers
27autumn:
Is there usually queue for collection at TLS VI? Need to plan my day properly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

She should have applied with her maiden name

2. She should submit the affidavit and marriage certificate when applying for her visa in this situation.

Cheers
boss1401:
Hello all, my wife been the MA decided to use my surname for few schools application, even though none of her documents has my surname. Even her passport carrys her maiden name. Stirling asked for affidavit of name change which we provided and she was given offer. Now having secured admission with my surname, won't UKVI have an more query for us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

Have a read of the first page on this thread

Cheers
Hakanyeter:
hello, I would like to get information about the UK student visa, can I continue with what is written in the article below? do you have a different suggestion?

https://visashelps.com/student-visa-uk/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Same situation

dippyyoo:
@dduchess ,

Bio since 6th dec
Tier 2 partner dependant
Decision made 27th Dec.( decided within SLA of 15 working days)
No refusal mail
No brp mail
No collection mail.

Escalated again 11th January- told to wait another 15 days.

Is there cause to worry...it has taken too long enough to raise concerns o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2023
I am already tired.
I don't know what to do anymore.

princeabisoye:
Please can someone share me the number to make paid call and email to do paid email.

All BRPs for 3 of us have been sent.

My dependant has recieved their visa since Thur (12/01/2023).

Myself the MA is yet to collect and waiting for collection mail. looks like this TLS people are mad. i want to leave on Tuesday.

Please wat else can i do aside paid call or paid email.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2023
It is well.

stfranko2:
@dduchess and gurus in the house please I need you advice. Biometric was done on the 23rd of November, BPR mail dropped on the 9th December, stating decision was made on the 2 December. However passport has not been returned till date. Sent several paid mails and made several calls, was told passport will be returned as as possible for over two weeks now. Informed school immigration team, they wrote them and was told their was a technical issue while producing the vignette, but that the student will receive the passport very soon. Went to the TLS and nothing yet, School resumed on the 9th. Please what other options do I have.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boss1401: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
I know, though we applied to another schools with her maiden name, marriage cert and other evidence of marriage are available, but would you advice we should go for the schools done with her maiden name or this too should be fine?

Cheers
dduchess90:
Hello

She should have applied with her maiden name

2. She should submit the affidavit and marriage certificate when applying for her visa in this situation.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Please is there anyone awaiting Visa since first week of December 2022 that just received collection mail,BRP or refusal.. The waiting is really affecting mentally.

I'm wondering what could be exact reason for delay after several paid call and emails to escalate, what I get is an automated email telling you to wait for 15 workings days over and over. Main applicant and 3 Dependent application still at DMC after decision as been made since Dec 20th. I have made complaint directly to UKVI customer service got another automated mail to wait 20 days to investigate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Jyde231101:
Please is there anyone awaiting Visa since first week of December 2022 that just received collection mail,BRP or refusal.. The waiting is really affecting mentally.

I'm wondering what could be exact reason for delay after several paid call and emails to escalate, what I get is an automated email telling you to wait for 15 workings days over and over. Main applicant and 3 Dependent application still at DMC after decision as been made since Dec 20th. I have made complaint directly to UKVI customer service got another automated mail to wait 20 days to investigate.

Please can you send me the paid call number you use and the paid email details too.

I have been waiting for collection mail since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2023
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y for paid call just use the link you would find numbers to call then follow the voice, get your debit/credit card ready you would be charged 69 pence.
princeabisoye:

Please can you send me the paid call number you use and the paid email details too.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2023
‪+44 300 790 6268‬ , when you open the link you will find both options paid call or email
princeabisoye:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Please guys, if someone doesn’t pickup their BRP 10 days after entering the UK, what will happen?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2023
JaySterling:
Please guys, if someone doesn’t pickup their BRP 10 days after entering the UK, what will happen?

Home calling to meet his or her villa people

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Jyde231101:
‪+44 300 790 6268‬ , when you open the link you will find both options paid call or email

Which link??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KekeLee24: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I have been waiting for a decision since the 14th of December when I did my bio (standard), I received an empty NSF on the 28th of Dec and I had my case escalated on the 10th of January with the response that I have to wait for another 15 working days. The wait is really killing and I'm waiting to see a message from anyone on this platform stating they got a feedback within the 15 days of escalation, cause it will be very unfair that after the 15 working days, nothing changes. I even followed up yesterday via mail and was told that nothing had changed since my escalation, that is 5 working days after an escalation.

Please can anyone confirm that they got a response on their application within the 15 working days after an escalation, as this would be an encouragement to those of us still waiting. Thank you.
@dduchess90 @justpat @justwise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebravo23: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Visa Alert

MA and 3 dependents ( spouse and 2 children)
MA priority

Bio : 10/1/23
Collection email for MA and 2 dependent: 16/01/23.
BRP email for MA and 2 dependent: 17/1/23 (letter was actually dated 12/1/23!)

Currently awaiting email for one dependent ( 1child). I have tracked it but it says application received by DMC. I am trusting God because we plan to travel on Friday.

I have been a silent reader and would love to appreciate the effort of contributors. May God grant us all our heart desires!

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
At this stage, i am well convinced that there is nothing like escalation, all the emails we get from ukvi for escalation are automated, because my last escalation time expired yesterday without any brp or collection mail and i did another paid mail today all they told me is they have escalated me again that i should wait for another 15 working days lol…

Mind you my school resumes on monday, and i am still stuck at DMC, whereas my visa decision have been made since on the 13th of December 2022, biometric was on the 1st of December, i have done over 10 paid calls.

At this stage I’m done emailing or calling them. Let God’s will be done.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Benwems:

Do I need to have stayed in Benin republic a couple of days before I can board the airline because two years ago during COVID-19 I was hearing that.

you have no problem.... I went through the route on 26th December and they didn't ask me anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is well

Boss0003680501:
At this stage, i am well convinced that there is nothing like escalation, all the emails we get from ukvi for escalation are automated, because my last escalation time expired yesterday without any brp or collection mail and i did another paid mail today all they told me is they have escalated me again that i should wait for another 15 working days lol…

Mind you my school resumes on monday, and i am still stuck at DMC, whereas my visa decision have been made since on the 13th of December 2022, biometric was on the 1st of December, i have done over 10 paid calls.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KekeLee24: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oh my, this is really not fair. This makes it over 30 working days since your biometrics. Sigh, I pray for you dear.
Boss0003680501:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.