Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015200 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterbam(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello all,
How long after MA who did priority gets BRP are dependants expecting theirs?
Tracking shows dependants still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello

There's nothing to panic about, you would have gotten one by now if that was the case

You should hopefully get your collection mail soon and if you don't get an update by Friday please chase by Monday

Congratulations

Cheers

Oblongata:
Good evening house

Urgent question

We applied on the 3rd January (wife is the MA, me and 2 kids, Priority) and we were called on the 6th that the MA didn't upload the docs well (we did assisted at ikeja). We went on the 7th (a Saturday) to upload again for the MA. There had been no response which made us to do a paid mail on 12th and we were informed that the issue had been escalated. Also made call later on same day and was informed decision had been taken on the same day. We have not received any mail about anything since then and on the TLS portal it still states that the docs is still with DMC. This has made us apprehensive. Please what could be taking this long? How long would there had been a reply if it were (God forbid) a refusal? @Dutchess90 and everyone please help o. I can't keep calm again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello

Dependant wait time is standard of 3weeks (15working days)

Sometimes the ECO will assess the dependants application along with the MA but that is not always the case

Cheers
peterbam:
Hello all,
How long after MA who did priority gets BRP are dependants expecting theirs?
Tracking shows dependants still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chatam: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please I need help on schools accepting may/june 2023 intake for Masters.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello

1.How soon are your dependants applying?

2.If later provide your visa vigenette stamp, if now provide a copy of your downloaded application containing your GWF no and a cover letter stating the MA application is still being processed by UKVI

Cheers
fafaminji:
Nairaland gurus please help with this question. I am the main applicant and have submitted my visa application to do biometrics tomorrow but my partner will be coming our kids later as they are unable to do a priority visa as the main applicant, I have to meet up with the deadline given by the school to arrive.

When filling the dependants form I was asked if we will be travelling together I responded no and as they would be coming after arrive in the UK. But the checklist requires that they provide evidence of my visa or immigration status which they wont be able to as we are all applying at the same time and my visa wont be out as at then. See below

Evidence of ********* permission to enter or stay in the UK. For example, a copy of the page of ********passport showing their visa if issued or permission to stay if already in the UK.

What do I do please biometrics is tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oblongata: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

There's nothing to panic about, you would have gotten one by now if that was the case

You should hopefully get your collection mail soon and if you don't get an update by Friday please chase by Monday

Congratulations

Cheers

I appreciate Duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello dduchess90 and gurus in the house. I received a collection mail now

The original TLScontact application checklist.

I think that’s the collection checklist that was given at TLS please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please who can recommend cheap airlines... I need to book my flight but all the airlines I am seeing are too expensive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Haykaybecks:
Hello dduchess90 and gurus in the house. I received a collection mail now

The original TLScontact application checklist.

I think that’s the collection checklist that was given at TLS please?

When did you do Biometrics please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dippyyoo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
@dduchess ,

Bio since 6th dec
Tier 2 partner dependant
Decision made 27th Dec.( decided within SLA of 15 working days)
No refusal mail
No brp mail
No collection mail.

Escalated again 11th January- told to wait another 15 days.

Is there cause to worry...it has taken too long enough to raise concerns o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanks @dduchess90

dduchess90:
Hello

It depends on your preference,try both and compare prices/flight availability before proceeding

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello dduchess90 and gurus in the house, I need your help on my child dependant application she is 3years + and I have started filling the application form ,but am confused at the declaration stage of the application which is no4. Under the declaration if I answer I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf this will take me to third party declaration where a form will be downloaded filled and submitted,but if I clicked I am the applicant aged under 18, it will take me to the next stage of payment, my concerns now is my child is 3years + can i click I am the applicant aged under 18.hope this will not raise red flag like a child of 3years + is not expected to fill and declare by herself ,House help me out here cos I don't know what to fill here ,I am confused do come to my rescue. thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Republic001:
Pls how do I pay for my Deposit at the University of Hull...I have just been offered and Admission and is a link at the school portal to pay with flywire. Pls if I make the payment through that flywire, wud it be deducted with Cbn rate or black market

Why did you apply? Is it for September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterbam(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
OK. Thank you.

dduchess90:
Hello

Dependant wait time is standard of 3weeks (15working days)

Sometimes the ECO will assess the dependants application along with the MA but that is not always the case

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DragonLord0462: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hi everyone, my wife got a conditional offer from university of derby and the conditions are stated below:
• Please provide a scanned copy of your WAEC or NECO certificate evidencing a minimum of C4 in
English Language.
If you do not possess this, you will need to provide evidence of the IELTS Academic test with a minimum
overall score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 6.0 in writing, reading, listening, and speaking. The test
must be taken within two years leading up to your course start date and must still be valid when visa is
issued.
• Please provide an official copy of your final degree certificate, this must be signed, dated and stamped
by the awarding institution.
• Provide a copy of your passport. The copy you provide must be of a valid passport.
• Provide a satisfactory academic reference from your last institution. This must be dated, signed and
stamped on headed paper.
• Please provide formal documentation to confirm your name change.

I'll like to know the following if anyone can help out.
1. She has C6 in her waec : would they accept this ?
2. Passport isn't ready as she just did capturing , how long does the offer stays before cancelling it? As the program wont start until september.
I'll appreciate your help on these ,thanks house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ruth1212:

Thank you so much for your response. One more question ..since the end date is 13 January and today is 16th Jan..also I’m applying today
Please am I good to go?

SURE you are good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello dduchess90 and gurus in the house, I need your help on my child dependant application she is 3years + and I have started filling the application form ,but am confused at the declaration stage of the application which is no4. Under the declaration if I answer I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf this will take me to third party declaration where a form will be downloaded filled and submitted,but if I clicked I am the applicant aged under 18, it will take me to the next stage of payment, my concerns now is my child is 3years + can i click I am the applicant aged under 18.hope this will not raise red flag like a child of 3years + is not expected to fill and declare by herself ,House help me out here cos I don't know what to fill here ,I am confused do come to my rescue. thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fafaminji: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thank you for your response. I have only confirmed the biometric appointment for one dependent which is for Wednesday, I am thinking of rescheduling the appointment date to next week hopefully my visa will be out by then. the problem is I don't know how to amend the appointment date for a flexible appointment.

dduchess90:
Hello

1.How soon are your dependants applying?

2.If later provide your visa vigenette stamp, if now provide a copy of your downloaded application containing your GWF no and a cover letter stating the MA application is still being processed by UKVI

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please can someone share me the number to make paid call and email to do paid email.

All BRPs for 3 of us have been sent.

My dependant has recieved their visa since Thur (12/01/2023).

Myself the MA is yet to collect and waiting for collection mail. looks like this TLS people are mad. i want to leave on Tuesday.

Please wat else can i do aside paid call or paid email.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lexycool01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please I want to pay ihs fees and I can't get the link on the ukvi portal. I just got my CAS.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stfranko2: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
@dduchess and gurus in the house please I need you advice. Biometric was done on the 23rd of November, BPR mail dropped on the 9th December, stating decision was made on the 2 December. However passport has not been returned till date. Sent several paid mails and made several calls, was told passport will be returned as as possible for over two weeks now. Informed school immigration team, they wrote them and was told their was a technical issue while producing the vignette, but that the student will receive the passport very soon. Went to the TLS and nothing yet, School resumed on the 9th. Please what other options do I have.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lexycool01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please I need urgent help on this
lexycool01:
Please I want to pay ihs fees and I can't get the link on the ukvi portal. I just got my CAS.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xxsandyxx: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Google uk student visa from outside uk
lexycool01:
Please I need urgent help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chatam: 2:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello dduchess90 and everyone,
I need your advice.
1st degree Bsc with transcript available
2nd degree Msc and transcript not available
1st and 2nd degree not related

Current application (Msc bioinformatic related to 2nd degree (Msc with transcript NOT available yet).
My question is, can I apply/UPLOAD with my 1st degree not related and make reference to 2nd degree in my SOP?
OR
Can I upload my 2nd degree (highest degree) and upload my 1st degree transcript.

Lastly, I got my 1st degree almost 8 years ago, is it a red flag? and how can I go about it?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fafaminji: 3:04am On Jan 17, 2023
please how do you change your biometric appointment date for TLS Ikeja. I have tried doing it online it seems it cant be done online as i was required the same charge of 44k for the flexi appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 3:45am On Jan 17, 2023
if you are going for Masters,you can chose to ignore your second degree don't use it at all,all the school needs for your Masters is your first degree
chatam:
I need your advice.

Current application (Msc bioinformatic related to 2nd degree (Msc with transcript available yet).
My question is, can I apply with my 1st degree not related and make reference to 2nd degree in my SOP?
OR
Can I upload my 2nd degree (highest degree) and upload my 1st degree transcript.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damilareuju: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
elkharpone:
if you know how teeside is a hot cake
You’d have applied by now
Please how much is teesside tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damilareuju: 6:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Damilareuju:

We are in the same shoes. The school site isn't direct and explanatory somehow
I submitted mine yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damilareuju: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Damilareuju:

Okay bro
Please how much is teesside tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

You can log back in through the sign on page , go to provide biometrics it takes you to TLS Page and you can amend your appointment from there

Cheers
fafaminji:
Thank you for your response. I have only confirmed the biometric appointment for one dependent which is for Wednesday, I am thinking of rescheduling the appointment date to next week hopefully my visa will be out by then. the problem is I don't know how to amend the appointment date for a flexible appointment.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

You are the parent so fill as such

2. Download the third party consent form, sign and upload as part of her application.

She is 3years she can't fill the application herself

Cheers
abeysticks:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello

Will you ignore your second degree forever?

What is your study gap and how do you justify your activities since your first degree?

The major concern should be how to argue/ show the need for a second masters that is closely related to the first one

My opinion would be to include your second degree even though the transcript is in view,and prepare to justify the need for another masters in the same area.

Cheers

chatam:
I need your advice.

Current application (Msc bioinformatic related to 2nd degree (Msc with transcript NOT available yet).
My question is, can I apply/UPLOAD with my 1st degree not related and make reference to 2nd degree in my SOP?
OR

Lastly, I got my 1st degree almost 8 years ago, is it a red flag? and how can I go about it?

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.