Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1007618 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhemmie91: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Boss0003680501:

If i had known i would have done priority, i had more time before resumption because my biometric was 1st of December 2022 and resumption is 23rd of January 2023. The funny part is decision had been made since 13th of December, what is really causing the delay I don’t even know.

Well at this stage i believe God will do the best.

It’s really not about priority. I did Dec 2nd and paid for priority. Decision was made Dec. 10, till now no collection email. I must have called, emailed, went to tls like 10 times now. School resumes today and still no passport. Had to cancel my plane ticket, thank God for refundable tickets.
Does anyone know what happens if you don’t get your passport before school enrollment ends? The school said the hard deadline to enroll is Feb 3, if the passport is not returned by then. What is the next move?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Congratulations to you and yours
I key into your beautiful news and will share my goodnews here in no time...
Amen

Haykaybecks:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!
My thanks to God almighty

Bio 14th dec I and my dependent (standard)
Empty NSF for MA 16th dec
1st Paid call on 9th Jan …. Awaiting decision
2nd Paid call on 11th Jan . Still awaiting decision (oga Abeg escalate for me)
Another NSF for dependent requesting more documents 12th Jan
Replied NSF on 14th Jan for Dependent
3rd paid call 16th Jan to confirm the status of my application and to confirm they received the documents requested for my dependent. Decision made for my application, and documents received for dependent

Collection mail from tls for me (MA) 16th Jan
Passport collected today
Brp mail dropped today

Still waiting for wify visa thou

Thank you @dduches90 and all the gurus in the house

And for all applications still awaiting decision, It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
True.

rhemmie91:

It’s really not about priority. I did Dec 2nd and paid for priority. Decision was made Dec. 10, till now no collection email. I must have called, emailed, went to tls like 10 times now. School resumes today and still no passport. Had to cancel my plane ticket, thank God for refundable tickets.
Does anyone know what happens if you don’t get your passport before school enrollment ends? The school said the hard deadline to enroll is Feb 3, if the passport is not returned by then. What is the next move?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tolulope95(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is this Pearson PTE Proof of English proficiency good to go?
My brother wants to know if it'll work or better still book another test.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PaoExchange(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
myhero:

I applied ooo but I never receive offer.. Have u received offer for September 2023

Send me a text on whatsapp, I already have a whatsapp group for we applicants. Where we can interact and help each other. I applied to Teesside too, September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lexycool01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please can anyone describe any online virtual card site to pay for my ihs and Visa fees . If possible it can be another platform my dormicilary card is not working

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
13th of December to 10th of January is how many days?
I printed my statement on the 11th of January
I just want to confirm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Yes since 4th of January.
OptimisticK:
Have you received this type of mail ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nawa o.

Jyde231101:
Yes since 4th of January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Haykaybecks:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!
My thanks to God almighty

Bio 14th dec I and my dependent (standard)
Empty NSF for MA 16th dec
1st Paid call on 9th Jan …. Awaiting decision
2nd Paid call on 11th Jan . Still awaiting decision (oga Abeg escalate for me)
Another NSF for dependent requesting more documents 12th Jan
Replied NSF on 14th Jan for Dependent
3rd paid call 16th Jan to confirm the status of my application and to confirm they received the documents requested for my dependent. Decision made for my application, and documents received for dependent

Collection mail from tls for me (MA) 16th Jan
Passport collected today
Brp mail dropped today

Still waiting for wify visa thou

Thank you @dduches90 and all the gurus in the house

And for all applications still awaiting decision, It will end in praise

finally....Congratulations.

My hope is rekindled

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
mayowa94:
13th of December to 10th of January is how many days?
I printed my statement on the 11th of January
I just want to confirm

13th dec and 11th Jan inclusive thats 29 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mopelola15: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
toolluu:
I also did bio that same day in abuja and got collection mail 2 days after. Many of us were told the emails were sent in error when we went there for collection and our passports weren't ready.

Hi Tooluu, did you get a mail today that your documents are ready, please? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
lexycool01:
Please can anyone describe any online virtual card site to pay for my ihs and Visa fees . If possible it can be another platform my dormicilary card is not working

Your domiciliary account card should work......sometimes the UKVI payment gateway may be showing payment refused. Just give it some time and try again later. I had to try about 8 times with a first bank dollar card before my payment went thru in dec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
babieangel:
True.

If you don't meet enrollment deadline, the school will cancel their sponsorship and ask you to either defer to the next start date or you request refund of any refundable deposit based on the refund policy.

But Feb 3 is a reasonable time so be hopeful and follow up with daily mails and prayers.

I personally believe they encounter technical and administrative challenges which they don't handle well. nothing else explains why a case that has been decided will be hanging for weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Justpat:

13th dec and 11th Jan inclusive thats 29 days
I think it should be 30days if you include the day I printed it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kingofthenorth: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:

Good morning , I just sent you a dm
pls send me a msg on my whatsapp. 09072444 one zero eight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please house my brother just received September offer from university of Sunderland and he is expecting an offer from Teesside University, all masters and September intake. Which will b a good one to choose between University of Sunderland masters degree (one year program) and Teesside University masters degree (2 years program)... please advice with reasons. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
PaoExchange:

Send me a text on whatsapp, I already have a whatsapp group for we applicants. Where we can interact and help each other. I applied to Teesside too, September intake

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oblongata: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

There's nothing to panic about, you would have gotten one by now if that was the case

You should hopefully get your collection mail soon and if you don't get an update by Friday please chase by Monday

Congratulations

Cheers

Thank you. Visa received today. Can Anybody help on accommodation (2 bed) for a family of 4?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hello Gurus.
Biometrics with spouse yesterday 16th Jan.
3rd Green Line on the *Track your application* page.
BUT got this mail today.
Pls look at the bolded.

Dear ***********

Regarding Visa Application: GWF**********
For: ***********

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Justpat:

finally....Congratulations.

My hope is rekindled

Thank you @justpat….. you really play a part grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Itsrm(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
pete3000:

It must be done in the high court of the state.

Have you gotten your money from Delt.el? I noticed you have edited your posts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
TOP URGENT!!! Advice needed:

Please kindly advice, a family of 5 booked a TLS appointments lastweek but later cancelled the appointments for all the 5 and rebooked for another date which is tomorrow. But due to a mistake, one person was booked twice, meaning one out of the 5 still has lastweek date. And this is a family, I won't afford one of them is left out tomorrow.

Please what do they do? Will the TLS do for the ommited child?

Pls advise!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goddys(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please can I use the school address for my dependant on TB certificate or my present address here in UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
hallelluyah:
TOP URGENT!!! Advice needed:

Please kindly advice, a family of 5 booked a TLS appointments lastweek but later cancelled the appointments for all the 5 and rebooked for another date which is tomorrow. But due to a mistake, one person was booked twice, meaning one out of the 5 still has lastweek date. And this is a family, I won't afford one of them is left out tomorrow.

Please what do they do? Will the TLS do for the ommited child?

Pls advise!!!

Asa family, all of you can go in same date as long as your appointments are flexi irrespective of the individual dates. However, if they are not flexi appointments, you can still try to amend the date for the family member with a different date as long as the biometric date has not reached subject to availability.

Finally, all of you can go and the TLS staff will advise the available option. Just be prepared to pay with your card though.

cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Justpat:

Asa family, all of you can go in same date as long as your appointments are flexi irrespective of the individual dates. However, if they are not flexi appointments, you can still try to amend the date for the family member with a different date as long as the biometric date has not reached subject to availability.

Finally, all of you can go and the TLS staff will advise the available option. Just be prepared to pay with your card though.

cheers

Thanks bro.
Please what do u mean by appointment being flexi? How does one identify it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
hallelluyah:

Thanks bro.
Please what do u mean by appointment being flexi? How does one identify it?

a flexi appointment is sold for 44,000 per person and it allows you go to TLS at any time on the day of your appointment. If you purchased flexi, you will see it on your profile and your appointment time will set to 0.00
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Justpat:

a flexi appointment is sold for 44,000 per person and it allows you go to TLS at any time on the day of your appointment. If you purchased flexi, you will see it on your profile and your appointment time will set to 0.00

Ah! Okay but the appointments are not flexi o and it's tomorrow they have the appointments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
hallelluyah:

Ah! Okay but the appointments are not flexi o and it's tomorrow they have the appointments.

Let everyone of the family member go. TLS staff would determine what option is available. Just be ready to pay.....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deraboyy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
myhero:
Please house my brother just received September offer from university of Sunderland and he is expecting an offer from Teesside University, all masters and September intake. Which will b a good one to choose between University of Sunderland masters degree (one year program) and Teesside University masters degree (2 years program)... please advise with reasons. Thanks

This now falls down to what he wants for himself, whether to stay in the uk for a yrs or two yrs coz I think Teesside university offer will be in soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
dotedote:
Hello Gurus.
Biometrics with spouse yesterday 16th Jan.
3rd Green Line on the *Track your application* page.
BUT got this mail today.
Pls look at the bolded.

Dear ***********

Regarding Visa Application: GWF**********
For: ***********

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is what has been referred to over again in this tread as Empty NSF which means UKVI is letting you know it will take more time out of the norm to process your application i.e if you are standard it maybe more than 15 working days and if you are priority it may take more than 5 days . The mail has not asked for any document so you just hold tight and be hopeful for a positive outcome . Follow up with a paid call or mail if the regular timeline exceeds for a status check on your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Deraboyy:

This now falls down to what he wants for himself, whether to stay in the uk for a yrs or two yrs coz I think Teesside university offer will be in soon

Nice response.. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.