Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005250 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

Post the refund policy here so we can advise

Cheers
Opiso101:
Their refund policy isnt straightforward.

They cancelled my place

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

Congratulations.

Cheers
dewale1234:

I want to say a big "thank you" to you and @dduchess for your responses
My girl got her BRP mail today and her passport being sent by courier
Many thanks and God's blessings

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:

Yes I did, but I called DMC and the lady told my my visa was just processed yesterday 24th so it will take few days to get to me. Hopefully by Friday as I have to travel on Sunday

Hi guys, just an update, my tracker just moved to received by vac this morning, will be going ti ikeja very soon and providing an update.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7541118/nigerian-students-uk-others-risk

Please guys have you all read the trending topic about the UK and foreign students

God Abeg o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
zanebaddo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7541118/nigerian-students-uk-others-risk

Please guys have you all read the trending topic about the UK and foreign students

God Abeg o

Nothing like God here.

You've done your best by bringing it to attention on this thread.

It's left for intending applicants to apply some strategic thinking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Please what does it mean when "no work no business" is written on a dependant visa? And how can it be corrected? Provided the the person has already travelled to the UK. Is there any reason to be panic?
Please treat as urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by teeytimi: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Justpat:

The paid call / Paid email are the alternate ways to contact UKVI customer service for status update. Since you have been calling, You could have asked for an escalation of your case. You can do that by paid email by going through this link below. Note that you need a card that is enabled to pay in pounds for the service.

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home

@justpat I sent you email but no response. Can you please chat me up on WhatsApp 0 seven 0 three 5 five 0 three three five 7 I really need your help on something very important and urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Justpat:

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

First of all let me inform everyone that today is my birthday.

On 19th at midnight, I decided to write a very angry message to UKVI through paid email where I have been receiving same message that my application is awaiting decision.

Then in the morning of 20th, I got a reply that my record shows decision has been made. Na then I come calm down..lol

As God will have it, this morning at exactly 8:29am, my BRP Email dropped along with that of my dependant partner showing our visas were approved on 19th January.

As you can see from my half way testimony, my application was priority and bio was since Dec 20th.

Now the real deal is this...my course started January 9 and the last date for arrival is 23rd January which is tomorrow.

But I am not afraid because I was updating my school, both the International student Administration team and my course director. And they have extended my arrival date exceptionally.

I expect to get my passport back on or before Wednesday and travel over the weekend.

Documents submitted

CAS

TB certificate

Employment letters and employer reference letter to explain 17 years student gap

A letter of explanation for reason i decided to study in UK now, reason for my course and university. (This was to avoid any interview)

Bank Statement

Degree certificate and transcript

IELTS result

For my dependent partner, we submitted just our marriage certificate and my statement of account.

I knew it will end in praise despite the long wait and scare.

Finally, my appreciation goes to everyone one in the thread sharing knowledge and experience.

For anyone expecting, just remain calm and confident, it shall end well like my case.

My good people, join me to thank God as my document finally moved to VAC this morning. Hopefully I get my passport tomorrow so I can travel on the weekend.

God is too faithful to fail.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:

Hi guys, just an update, my tracker just moved to received by vac this morning, will be going ti ikeja very soon and providing an update.

Congrats . Same with me. Maybe it's same flight both of us will fly to UK ...lol.

We thank God

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Nothing like God here.

You've done your best by bringing it to attention on this thread.

It's left for intending applicants to apply some strategic thinking.
I'm still applying too oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Justpat:

Congrats . Same with me. Maybe it's same flight both of us will fly to UK ...lol.

We thank God

Haha yes ooo😂
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning gurus,

i want to make IOM TB Test payments for myself and my two dependents

1. I want to use FCMB Account, in the space for Narration, is it individual Ref ID I will write or individual name?

please help it is urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Haisha:
Please what does it mean when "no work no business" is written on a dependant visa? And how can it be corrected? Provided the the person has already travelled to the UK. Is there any reason to be panic?
Please treat as urgent.

Are you recently married to the main Applicant? If yes that could be a reason if No ....then maybe something else. Which ever way please reach out to them for clarity. It's a new trend I discovered for the dependant and some are mistakes some are deliberate They are brewing something and I hope it's not what I think.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2023
congrats guys

Justpat:

We thank God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Raalsalghul: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
zanebaddo:
I'm still applying too oo

Of course, go ahead and apply but think of it as a business transaction.

You're giving your money to the schools, home office, landlords and local businesses but what's in it for you?

Also, remember the average British doesn't want you in their country just your money.

Hey, I'm not discouraging anyone but be realistic and don't approach it with a naive mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Yes, they are recently married. Like a 6 months marriage
doyinluv:

Are you recently married to the main Applicant? If yes that could be a reason if No ....then maybe something else. Which ever way please reach out to them for clarity. It's a new trend I discovered for the dependant and some are mistakes some are deliberate They are brewing something and I hope it's not what I think.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Haisha:
Yes, they are recently married. Like a 6 months marriage

The best is for the person concerned to report it like as if it is a mistake and you need it changed. If they reply the better but the first red flag to note is they ignore your mail and you will have to be sending reminders before they either tell you to return it for another one or they say it was no mistake. Just do your best as the one I witnessed was no mistake and the dependant has stuck with the no work no business BRP till date .SEEK Further counsel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Please how can it be corrected?
Because this is really sad honestly
doyinluv:

The best is for the person concerned to report it like as if it is a mistake and you need it changed. If they reply the better but the first red flag to note is they ignore your mail and you will have to be sending reminders before they either tell you to return it for another one or they say it was no mistake. Just do your best as the one I witnessed was no mistake and the dependant has stuck with the no work no business BRP till date .SEEK Further counsel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning all,

Please I want to ask oo, I did biometrics on 23rd for dependant visa. I got a message to come and pick my passport just now and I check my tracker and it ready for collection. But I want to ask, Is it a success?

Cos I didn't receive any refusal mail thou.

Pls help me oo... I dey fear oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
temmyblaze001:
Good morning all,

Please I want to ask oo, I did biometrics on 23rd for dependant visa. I got a message to come and pick my passport just now and I check my tracker and it ready for collection. But I want to ask, Is it a success?

Cos I didn't receive any refusal mail thou. Congrats...is it priority visa?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=IRIEBOY post=120391924][/quote]

Standard oo that's why am scared oo, I was expecting 15days ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gameboy629: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Come to think of it, I've just been seeing it randomly from different groups. Are you saying I don't need it at all as a student dependant?

dduchess90:
Hello

Who said you need police clearance report?

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fxdee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Haisha:
Please how can it be corrected?
Because this is really sad honestly

Check the attached screen shot I saw it somewhere maybe it could be of help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

This has nothing to do with how old the marriage is it is simply an error

Cheers
doyinluv:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

There is nothing to panic about

Report the error and it will be sorted

Here's a link
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

Cheers

Haisha:
Please treat as urgent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

So it's just hearsay

Not needed, focus on documents to prove your relationship/marriage is genuine

Cheers
Gameboy629:
Come to think of it, I've just been seeing it randomly from different groups. Are you saying I don't need it at all as a student dependant?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

If you didn't get a refusal mail then congratulations in advance

Cheers
temmyblaze001:
Good morning all,

Cos I didn't receive any refusal mail thou.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello

You can use the ref ID

Cheers
Ifelajulo:
Good morning gurus,

i want to make IOM TB Test payments for myself and my two dependents

1. I want to use FCMB Account, in the space for Narration, is it individual Ref ID I will write or individual name?

please help it is urgent.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
temmyblaze001:

Standard oo that's why am scared oo, I was expecting 15days ooo
all is good.. you have scaled through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good everyone, please help a brother oo. Anyone in & around Wolverhampton with accommodation, please I'm interested. Very urgent. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
At lease this is a relief
Alhamdullillah
dduchess90:
Hello

This has nothing to do with how old the marriage is it is simply an error

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank you so much for this
dduchess90:
Hello

There is nothing to panic about

Report the error and it will be sorted

Here's a link
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.