Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997559 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluwayemisiBest: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you for your response
babieangel:
SheffieldStudentTeamAmendments@homeoffice.gov.uk

SheffieldStudentTeamEscalations@homeoffice.gov.uk

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2023
This UKVI people, I always knew they had technical or Administrative lapses.

After I got a decision letter since 22nd Jan and they finally sent my passport yesterday. This morning they sent me another decision/BRP Letter showing decision was made on 24th . In the first letter decision was made on 19th January. Both letters have different date of expiration of my BRP....

I will carry the two letters go and give them...lol

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Middle East airline

temmyblaze001:
Good morning all...

Thanks for your assistance so far.
Please which airline is cheap and without transit Visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Justpat:
This UKVI people, I always knew they had technical or Administrative lapses.

After I got a decision letter since 22nd Jan and they finally sent my passport yesterday. This morning they sent me another decision/BRP Letter showing decision was made on 24th . In the first letter decision was made on 19th January. Both letters have different date of expiration of my BRP....

I will carry the two letters go and give them...lol

Imagine, they probably meant the visa was processed that day cos I was told when I made a paid call my visa was processed 24th and decision was made 19th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by F393: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello everyone !!

Pls is anyone here going to university of Sussex ?

Can anyone help me with there account number and sort code

I want to confirm what my Uk payment agent is showing me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
VISA ALERT!!

Thanks to everyone that answered my enquiry since I joined this platform this month, I finally got my visa this morning glory be to God, see you all in youkay!

Timeline was like this:

Biometrics: 29th December, 2022 priority ikeja
Escalated 6th of January, and 17th of January after hearing nothing at all from UKVI.
Decision mail 22nd with decision made from 19th
Moved to VAC and Collection mail, 26th
Passport collected this with morning with vignette sitting pretty.

Two UK EUSS refusal declared and the most recent one august,2022. No interview, no NSF. God is truly faithful🥺🙏🏾

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by F393: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Does anyone have university of Sussex telegram group link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Puwakwe001: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=sparrowg post=120107646][/quote] I did bro September 2023 we can connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:
VISA ALERT!!

Thanks to everyone that answered my enquiry since I joined this platform this month, I finally got my visa this morning glory be to God, see you all in youkay!

Timeline was like this:

Escalated 6th of January, and 17th of January after hearing nothing at all from UKVI.

Two UK EUSS refusal declared and the most recent one august,2022. No interview, no NSF. God is truly faithful🥺🙏🏾

Congratulations again and again

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Congratulations
Ayomidelabaeka5:
VISA ALERT!!

Timeline was like this:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Puwakwe001: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Viking07:
I just started processing mine. Please I need your guidance o.
Let connect university of derby also September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
badassProdigy:
Congratulations

Thank you so much, have you gotten yours too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomidelabaeka5: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Justpat:

Congratulations again and again

Thank youuuu, have you gotten yours as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
not yet
VI Centre still dey use us play o
Ayomidelabaeka5:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Puwakwe001:

Let connect university of derby also September
You’ve been admitted?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:

Yesssssssssss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by woffie04: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hennynoni:
Good morning everyone, pls am new here and I want to know about (lists)UK schools that accept HND and how to go about the application process. Thanks

Can the gurus in the house pls answer this question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello house,

A Student Dependent going to Join the MA in the UK, for the IOM Tuberculosis Appointment Scheduler what visa category should be selected ? ( Other, Student without scholarship, Family Reunion)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlawale32: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
*PLEASE EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP !!!*

Hello everyone and the gurus in the house and anyone with same or related issues/experience before,

My application moved to VAC yesterday since on the 1st that i did my biometric and i went to pick up my passport today but to my surprise there is no vignette on my passport, i am the main applicant, my application decision was made on the 15th of December 2022, my application moved to VAC yesterday and i got my passport today with no vignette, i am still in shock and worried.

My wife the dependent did her bio on the 10th of January her decision was made on 20th of January she has not gotten any refusal mail or brp mail from ukvi her application is still at DMC.

Our tls is ikeja, standard application.

Was it that i was denied because since 1st of December i did not receive any email from UKVI about my application i have checked my inbox and spam. Likewise i did not get any BRP mail either.

PLEASE HELP !!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by edimalo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
How do I cancel a UK visa application. Monday's is school's deadline and still waiting decision.can I cancel. I clicked the cancel Application button on section 6 for refund request and no update yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlawale32: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Horlawale32:

Hello everyone and the gurus in the house and anyone with same or related issues/experience before,

My application moved to VAC yesterday since on the 1st that i did my biometric and i went to pick up my passport today but to my surprise there is no vignette on my passport, i am the main applicant, my application decision was made on the 15th of December 2022, my application moved to VAC yesterday and i got my passport today with no vignette, i am still in shock and worried.

My wife the dependent did her bio on the 10th of January her decision was made on 20th of January she has not gotten any refusal mail or brp mail from ukvi her application is still at DMC.

Was it that i was denied because since 1st of December i did not receive any email from UKVI about my application i have checked my inbox and spam. Likewise i did not get any BRP mail either.

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Help me out pls I’m begging everyone !!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fxdee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ayomidelabaeka5:
VISA ALERT!!

Timeline was like this:

Pls how do I escalate?..
I did my biometric on 12th January (priority), I got empty nsf on the 13th and since then I ve not gotten anything. I ve a dependant. My school will start lecture next week and I still ve up to Feb 13 to resume.. Kindly advise me on what else I can do. I ve done 3 paid calls already.. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Napolito: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
tintall:
Hi guys,

Is anyone going in for Northumbria May Intake? I already have an unconditional offer but the process seems confusing.

Like deposit payment and if PoF is needed before CAS is issued.

It'll be nice to link up with someone going for the same spot so we can tackle this together.

Thanks

Congrats bros, pls can I know how long it took from your application to being issued admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pilotjenny(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
I applied so many University with my HND, just apply with ur transcripts, I got 3 offers now from Keele (Msc),Bangor (Msc) , Cranfield gave me but I could not meet up,Uni of South Wales gave me, but Top up 6 months and Msc 12 months, I'm expecting offer from Sheffield hallam University (Msc) and will be going with Sheffield because the fees is very very okay o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Napolito: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
HabbyY:

I Also applied to Northumbria May intake. but, I have not gotten any decision yet from them. Maybe because I applied late anyway. I applied December 20th.

Waiting patiently for my Offer to come In.
has the admission come now?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
tintall:
Hi guys,

Is anyone going in for Northumbria May Intake? I already have an unconditional offer but the process seems confusing.

Like deposit payment and if PoF is needed before CAS is issued.

It'll be nice to link up with someone going for the same spot so we can tackle this together.

Thanks

You mean you got Unconditional offer before paying deposit? That's unlikely.

However, you get CAS after POF maturity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Freddity: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
who got debited recently? wats d rate for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danthamccoy(m): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2023
princeabisoye:
In the UK now... University of HULL

Entered on Tuesday 24/01/2023 via Heathrow Airport via Middle East Airline. Seems to be the cheapest now among all airlines now.

You have options of choosen a 2 hr stop over or 12 hrs stop over in Lebanon.

I actually choose 12hrs but it wasn't easy cos you will only be given one hour internet access and you will be in the airport all through the 12 hour's.

POE was cool for me and my family

EO: where are you coming from?
ME: Nigeria
EO: Where are you going?
ME: Kingston Upon Hull
EO: what are you here for?
ME: Study
EO: What are you studying?
ME: Artificial Intelligent and Data Science
EO: Who is the main applicant.
Me: Myself.
EO: Who is the lady to you.
ME: My wife

Biometric Taken... Passport Stamped

Welcome to the UK.

Please ladies dont put eye lashes when you are traveling o... It will make them confused you are the one on the passport.

If you do . It will cause a delay to stamp your passport

It happened to one Lady she was on eye lashes. And my wife she was on wig, i had to remove her wig so that they could recognize her well.

For single couple, pls know yourself very well and application documents well .

You could be inter-rogated.

Congratulations. That school and course is on my shortlist for September. How much were you given for discount?
Also, can I shoot you an email later on? I'd like to find out certain details, such as cost of housing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Honestly, I don't know if I should laugh or vex with these questions. What the hell!!!!!

doyinluv:
POE Alert!!!

My MA just passed the POE at Heathrow London at 9.15 am Nigerian time after landing 2 hours before due to the crowd.
The conversation below as described in her WhatsApp chat

officer: Hello Good Morning
MA: Good Morning
Officer: Please drop your passport
MA: Drops Passport
officer: Where are you coming from?
MA: Nigeria
Officer: No...I mean where is your Flight coming from?
MA: Oh! Nairobi Kenya connecting flight
Officer:OK so Why are you here
MA: I am here for my Masters's Programme
Officer: What Course and Which School?
MA: MSc Management Bloomsbury Institute London ...
Officer: Which Degree did you acquire for your undergraduate?
MA: BA Horticulture
Officer: Flowers and Plants?
MA: Yesssss(thinking that was all then....)
Officer: Can you Mention the botanical names of some plants?
MA: looks surprised but answers with You Say?
Officer: Can you ...(pause and resumes)Give me the botanical name of four plants
MA: ......Ermmmmmmm blows air out and Ermmmmm Rose...Rosa. mmmm Spinach ......Lactuca Sativur...sativa .....mmmmmmm Onion.....Alium Cepa ermmmmmm
Officer cuts: Ok How can plants get their food?
MA: Sun .... Soil.....
Officer Cuts: How do they get their Sugar?
MA: Ermm from the Sun also from water, from carbon dioxide from the air, and microorganisms from the Soil
Officer: OK Stamps passport hands it over you can Go
MA: receives and looks at him
Officer: Yes you can Go
It was a really off-guard question hence why I Brought it here to share. Apparently all we rehearsed before she left like accommodation, how are you funding, what are you doing back in Nigeria, and all other personal stuff dint come out

The lesson here is: Be prepared for anything as well as learn from others' experiences as much as you can get.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlawale32: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Horlawale32:

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Pls i need answers to this, pls everyone help a brother out, I’m really frustrated at the moment !!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ogify1(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Horlawale32:

Pls i need answers to this, pls everyone help a brother out, I’m really frustrated at the moment !!!!

Paid call should help..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Idahosah: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Please how do i book Biometric appointment after Visa application

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.