Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017395 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by matori(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2023
dduchess90:
Kindly assist with the link/s for visa application for dependants to book for biometric date.
How do I go about it with 2 children, will it be on same page or it will be separate applications? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Hello, I need a better calculation for how much I need for POF.
I uses 570 exchange from oanda

My tuition balance - 6800 pounds
Maintenance 1024 x 9 = 9216

Total 16,016

= 9,129,120
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Panasonic101: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Good morning house!

I was issued a tuberculosis certificate by IOM. It says no evidence of active pulmonary TB. But it also says chest xray is abnormal. The doctor said my heart is a little larger than normal. But that it's very normal with pregnancy. She said I can use the certificate for my application as it's not related to TB. My questions are;

Does anyone have any experience with this? Can I use the certificate for my application? Also I was given 3 copies. One is a referral letter to my doctor. The other is the TB cert and the 3rd has details of the findings. Please which do I submit among the 2?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by larex007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Can anyone assist with "List of UK school with minimum deposit"
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
pilotjenny:

I applied so many University with my HND, just apply with ur transcripts, I got 3 offers now from Keele (Msc),Bangor (Msc) , Cranfield gave me but I could not meet up,Uni of South Wales gave me, but Top up 6 months and Msc 12 months, I'm expecting offer from Sheffield hallam University (Msc) and will be going with Sheffield because the fees is very very okay o.

Which course...just curious. A cousin using HND to apply also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MykelAyo: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hi folks, please does anyone know the current FORM A rate for UBA or any other bank?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes you can use the certificate for your application... Since the certificate already shows that you don't have tb
chinnymavis:
Good morning house!

I was issued a tuberculosis certificate by IOM. It says no evidence of active pulmonary TB. But it also says chest xray is abnormal. The doctor said my heart is a little larger than normal. But that it's very normal with pregnancy. She said I can use the certificate for my application as it's not related to TB. My questions are;

Does anyone have any experience with this? Can I use the certificate for my application? Also I was given 3 copies. One is a referral letter to my doctor. The other is the TB cert and the 3rd has details of the findings. Please which do I submit among the 2?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
chinnymavis:
Good morning house!

My result was exactly like that. Just submit the TB certificate with you application. There is no issue your certificate has stated clearly you have no TB. You may at your convenience consult your doc about the enlarged heart for advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pilotjenny(f): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Observer25:

Which course...just curious. A cousin using HND to apply also
Msc Management, let him or her have a good SOP,transcripts of both ND & HND.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Panasonic101: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
pilotjenny:

Msc Management, let him or her have a good SOP,transcripts of both ND & HND.

Msc Management uhmmmmnn thousands of pounds tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pilotjenny(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Panasonic101:

Aswer...I tire self

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MykelAyo: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please does anyone know the current FORM A rate for UBA or any other bank?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please friends I need an urgent response, am in the middle of my son's dependent visa application, please my question is that I want to know all the necessary documents that I need to upload for him.
Am already in the Uk while my son is still in Nigeria.
@duchess90 and all the gurus in the house by help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Frankest: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Panasonic101:

Any idea on the total amount of tuition fee that is required?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by governorudeh: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello all.

I got an admission in Middlesex University and University South of Wales.

Please, can you advice me on the one that has better opportunities/employment opportunities?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Vitusvivi:
Please friends I need an urgent response, am in the middle of my son's dependent visa application, please my question is that I want to know all the necessary documents that I need to upload for him.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good evening all

Please which airline is cheap and does not require transit Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

Can I ask where is his mum and is she applying with him?

Cheers
Vitusvivi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

Maintenance funds is actually £1023 but it doesn't make any difference

Your calculation is correct however keep an eye on Oanda and give enough room for fluctuations

Cheers
bamangar:

Total 16,016

= 9,129,120
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

Here's the link for your dependants

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

You have to apply seperately for them

Cheers
matori:
dduchess90:
Kindly assist with the link/s for visa application for dependants to book for biometric date.
How do I go about it with 2 children, will it be on same page or it will be separate applications? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

Log back into your application through the sign in link you received from UKVI

Click on provide biometrics

That takes you to TLS page to do so

Cheers
Idahosah:
Please how do i book Biometric appointment after Visa application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

It should dependant and settlement

Cheers
Pappyyanky1:
Hello house,

A Student Dependent going to Join the MA in the UK, for the IOM Tuberculosis Appointment Scheduler what visa category should be selected ? ( Other, Student without scholarship, Family Reunion)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello

You have already cancelled your application

You won't be getting a refund of your visa fee as you have already attended your TLS- Biometric appointment

You should however get a refund of your IHS, it could take up to 28days

Cheers
edimalo:
How do I cancel a UK visa application. Monday's is school's deadline and still waiting decision.can I cancel. I clicked the cancel Application button on section 6 for refund request and no update yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Maintenance funds is actually £1023 but it doesn't make any difference

Your calculation is correct however keep an eye on Oanda and give enough room for fluctuations

Cheers
Yes will make room for fluctuations. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
bamangar:

Total 16,016

= 9,129,120

You are on the right track. Add some hundreds to be on a safer side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlawale32: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horlawale32:
*PLEASE EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP !!!*

Hello everyone and the gurus in the house and anyone with same or related issues/experience before,

My application moved to VAC yesterday since on the 1st that i did my biometric and i went to pick up my passport today but to my surprise there is no vignette on my passport, i am the main applicant, my application decision was made on the 15th of December 2022, my application moved to VAC yesterday and i got my passport today with no vignette, i am still in shock and worried.

My wife the dependent did her bio on the 10th of January her decision was made on 20th of January she has not gotten any refusal mail or brp mail from ukvi her application is still at DMC.

Our tls is ikeja, standard application.

Was it that i was denied because since 1st of December i did not receive any email from UKVI about my application i have checked my inbox and spam. Likewise i did not get any BRP mail either.

PLEASE HELP !!!!

Can someone pls reply me for God sake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by diamondkutt: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gurus in the house, please I would like to know how many months POF the MA who is already in the UK needs to submit in addition to his/her dependent's POF. Is it going to be 28 days prior to the dependent's application date or from the time MA submitted his application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Horlawale32:

Can someone pls reply me for God sake

If you haven't received a refusal mail ...then I will advice you mail this and request for more clarity

SheffieldStudentTeamEscalations@homeoffice.gov.uk

sheffield.escalations@fcdo.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good evening house,

my husband is Mr james Ola and I am Mrs janet Ola,

our child is Bukola James-Ola. This is what was written on her birth certificate, TB test and passport.

My hubby is a student and already in UK. I want to apply as dependent for myself and our baby, I hope I will not have any issue with EOC concerning the issue of surname of our child.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ifelajulo:
Good evening house,

my husband is Mr james Ola and I am Mrs janet Ola,

our child is Bukola James-Ola. This is what was written on her birth certificate, TB test and passport.

My hubby is a student and already in UK. I want to apply as dependent for myself and our baby, I hope I will not have any issue with EOC concerning the issue of surname of our child.

No issues so far you can proof why you have the name that way.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yamunla(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
pilotjenny:

I applied so many University with my HND, just apply with ur transcripts, I got 3 offers now from Keele (Msc),Bangor (Msc) , Cranfield gave me but I could not meet up,Uni of South Wales gave me, but Top up 6 months and Msc 12 months, I'm expecting offer from Sheffield hallam University (Msc) and will be going with Sheffield because the fees is very very okay o.

I am applying with only my hnd transcript and hnd certificate..

Hope am not shooting my self on the foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.