Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001954 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ceejay2: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanks so much for this it's much appreciated.
Hers too was a fake document.

Their appointment date would it be linked to mine or they would get a separate date and time??

Also do you have any sample consent letter you can spare.

Thanks for your help 🙏

doyinluv:

Hi .
From Experience it is the last one she will select . Give more details means she will state what she knows of the case and attempt to make clarity on what led to the Ban or just make a statement of remorse. The one I witnessed was a false document and the applicant wrote what happened and explain it was a paid agent who handled his application and stated clearly he has been to other countries during the period of the Ban and never broke any immigration law while there e.t.c His Visitor Visa to the UK was approved and he his currently there since December.
TLS Assisted service appointment is for each applicant even if you go as a family. No set of applications will be treated jointly during processing hence each application has its own unique GWF number for upload.
I hope this answers your request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Greetings house
In filling form A, Must the email that is linked to BVN be Gmail?? If my I use yahoomail on my BVN, will it be a problem??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ceejay2:

Thanks so much for this it's much appreciated.
Hers too was a fake document.

Their appointment date would it be linked to mine or they would get a separate date and time??

Also do you have any sample consent letter you can spare.

Thanks for your help 🙏

For the Consent letter Sample go to Page 1 of the tread.

The appointment cant be automatically linked but you can make your appointment same time if
1.You can find a date for all of you if the slot is available for free
2. You pay flexi appointment for each applicant for the date of your own application if 1 above is not feasible and flexi is available.
3. If 2 is not also available then they select any date and just follow you on your day and pay for walk in for each of them (its accepted for family even when its refused for others).

Aside 1, All the other option attracts extra fees please refer to the TLS site for the updated cost. Walk in last time I checked was 44k per applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Japa2uk: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
No

An OTP email will be sent to the registered email on your BVN.
Retrieve the code and submit.

Receiving OTP; Gmail is faster than Yahoomail, sometimes you receive it in spam if it's yahoomail. But this doesn't affect anything once you have access to the mail.
myhero:

Pls must the email associated or linked to BVN be Gmail?? If it's a yahoomail that is linked to BVN, will it be rejected
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Japa2uk:
No

An OTP email will be sent to the registered email on your BVN.
Retrieve the code and submit.

Receiving OTP; Gmail is faster than Yahoomail, sometimes you receive it in spam if it's yahoomail. But this doesn't affect anything once you have access to the mail.

Will the delay in receiving the OTP cause any harm??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TopeMel(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hi everyone.....pls I need clarification on a matter that has to do with UK study visa. I graduated from school (Bachelor's degree) in 2011 and got an employment in 2012(I worked from 2012 to 2023 January). Will the reference letter gotten from work done since 2012 be enough or I need to show evidence of what I did between 2011 to 2012?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ceejay2: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanks again for this. Sorry for this off question.. please am printing and taking them to TLS

1. The already filled online form (no idea)
2. Checklist
3. Documents requested ( cos pathway, I'm I printing the cos cert too)
4. Ecctis

Etc.

doyinluv:

For the Consent letter Sample go to Page 1 of the tread.

The appointment cant be automatically linked but you can make your appointment same time if
1.You can find a date for all of you if the slot is available for free
2. You pay flexi appointment for each applicant for the date of your own application if 1 above is not feasible and flexi is available.
3. If 2 is not also available then they select any date and just follow you on your day and pay for walk in for each of them (its accepted for family even when its refused for others).

Aside 1, All the other option attracts extra fees please refer to the TLS site for the updated cost. Walk in last time I checked was 44k per applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by swaqq(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hi guys, my wife’s passport is not yet out. Can she go ahead to submit her study application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Japa2uk: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Noo
myhero:

Will the delay in receiving the OTP cause any harm??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Japa2uk: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Noo

A valid passport will be required.

Getting a Passport is always the first thing
swaqq:
Hi guys, my wife’s passport is not yet out. Can she go ahead to submit her study application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by governorudeh: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
mimilyrics:
Depends on the school.
Most often than not, attending a visa credibility interview is usually after you've fulfilled all conditions of your offer and just waiting for your CAS to be assigned.
You would usually have paid your tuition deposit for this to happen.

Thank you so much. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
gregovbiosa:
My DOB on my waec is not correct with my passport will i be given admission in the UK if i back it up with an affidavit?
they will.....I had same issue...the school asked me to get an affidavit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by afrobaby(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello good people, I got a conditional offer from teesside university and read on the below website that Middlesbrough, where the school is located, is one of the most dangerous city In UK, please how true is this? My husband is discouraged

https://www.keytek.co.uk/local-area-guides/living-in-middlesbrough/#:~:text=be%20at%20390%2C772-,Is%20Middlesbrough%20a%20Safe%20Place%20to%20Live%3F,most%20reported%20crimes%20is%20burglary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by swaqq(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Japa2uk:
Noo

A valid passport will be required.

Getting a Passport is always the first thing
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Has anyone gotten offer for nursing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please who has been debited for Form A recently ?

I just got debited by GTBank and I want to compare rates with other banks

Because e be like say this people don rip me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dukeofmilan19: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

What is the distance between your Uni and your sisters accommodation to check the feasibility of staying with her when studying full time ( some ECO's can have a quick look)

2. This doesn't stop you from providing your evidence of maintenance however should this be an evidence then the rent agreement should have your name in it otherwise you are just a guest not a tenant

3. You can add this information as part in the section that talks about any other address you'll stay in the UK if you are not staying fully but that is optional

I hope I haven't confused you...for the sake your application your answer to No 1 will straighten no 2 and 3 out

Cheers

Thank you so much. Okay to answer No. 1, my sister lives in London with her family and all the schools I'm applying to are just a train ride away. So in other words my name can't be in the tenancy agreement, cause its like her family house.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rajibay: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
THANK YOU
mimilyrics:
Whichever one you choose is okay, as long as you are able to prove that your marriage is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rajibay: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
THANKS ALOT

dduchess90:
Hello

To add to what @mimilyrics said

You can apply from Malaysia if there is an IOM and you get your TB test done

PS: Priority is on the MA to resume school and dependants can arrive at anytime,so you may not travel together

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
How long did it take before you got debited?

JaySterling:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vansledge(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
JaySterling:

Pls shear how much you were debited so others will learn and know if to continue with the aforementioned bank or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dewale1234(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2023
I need an advice house

Visa is issued on a passport with a 6 month validity but new passport is ready for pick-up because passport has been processed to avoid issues of expired passport

If the passport is picked up and the old passport is cancelled, can one still travel with both old and new, bearing that the visa vignette is on the old passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ufeedoh: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2023
dewale1234:
I I need an advice house
Visa is issued on a passport with a 6 month validity but new passport is ready for pick-up because passport has been processed to avoid issues of expired passport

If the passport is picked up and the old passport is cancelled, can one still travel with both old and new, bearing that the visa vignette is on the old passport
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Yes you can. If your school doesn't mind.
Just send them a mail notifying them about issues with your certificate and offer to send them a scratch card they can use to verify your result on WAEC website.

Glodmovick:
Good day elders in the house!

Pls can someone upload his WAEC result print out and also add a scratch card to it as proof of English in his application... as he does have the original certificate

Pls your response is needed ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ceejay2: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Please house people that did self service upload on TLS did you upload the TB test certificate as well or you guys submitted it at their centre

Ceejay2:
Thanks again for this. Sorry for this off question.. please am printing and taking them to TLS

1. The already filled online form (no idea)
2. Checklist
3. Documents requested ( cos pathway, I'm I printing the cos cert too)
4. Ecctis

Etc.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elinek(f): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2023
jorez:
yes I have made payment with it no issues

Hi Jorez,

Were you able to make the payment using naira?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 1:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Ceejay2:
Please house people that did self service upload on TLS did you upload the TB test certificate as well or you guys submitted it at their centre

Hello Ceejay,

if you are using self service ...you are uploading everything to support your application via the self service portal.I mean everything you need to support your application as the TLS appointment for you will only be for capturing and not submitting anything or else you will be charged for assisted service even if its just a document. what you will require for your appointment is written in your appointment letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=ufeedoh post=120563516]

This link will answer your question properly
https://www.gov.uk/transfer-visa#:~:text=You%20cannot%20use%20a%20valid,with%20a%20biometric%20residence%20permit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 1:55am On Feb 02, 2023
dewale1234:
I need an advice house

This link will answer your question properly
https://www.gov.uk/transfer-visa#:~:text=You%20cannot%20use%20a%20valid,with%20a%20biometric%20residence%20permit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello @Ufeedoh and other agents

If you notice this thread,agents aren't here..there is a dedicated page for advert you can go there if you want to advertise

On this thread we encourage DIY

Cheers

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.