Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002532 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Animallover6682: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Horluphysiryor:
Good morning house, I would love to make enquiry about how to pay my tuition deposit via form A to Manchester metropolitan University, i sent a mail to the school but attached here is the response I got from them. If you’ve paid your deposit via form A pls help a soul
@ Horluphysiryor

Were you able to make the tuition deposit because am also in similar situation. Kindly help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Animallover6682: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
infosoftlife:

Yes, they do.
Please,I also need help on how to make tuition deposit to Manchester metropolitan university.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mzvelvet:

Yes you can. If your school doesn't mind.
Just send them a mail notifying them about issues with your certificate and offer to send them a scratch card they can use to verify your result on WAEC website.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hello

Other given name is usually if you have middle names

The question that ask ' if you have been know by any other name you could put your maiden name(former surname),

Otherwise please stick to the name on your passport

Cheers
Bukorlar10:

Thanks for your help here Ma'am. As a married lady, while filling my application form, do I need to fill my former surname on the part that ask if I have other given name or I just leave that part.

Please note that my passport is in my husband's surname, my surname now.

I don't want to confuse the ECO.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hello

No, they won't be able to speak about your intellect or how well you worked with fellow coursemates and how you handled assignments and tasks.

Only someone in your Uni can reference so

Cheers
hollumiezeez:
Pls help
Academic reference letter can it be written by a lecturer who is not from your school . Can he or she stand for you ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Animallover6682: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning house. I need help from anyone who have made tuition deposit payment to Manchester Metropolitan University through FORM A. Kindly help on how to get the school invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm in same both, i emailed them but no response yet. I think they prefer flywire
Animallover6682:
Good morning house. I need help from anyone who have made tuition deposit payment to Manchester Metropolitan University through FORM A. Kindly help on how to get the school invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
cleancars247:

Go to Waec office at Ogba . They will collect 15k it's a coded stuff if you like go there and be shouting someone on NL said it's done here now.

Hmmm ... How Soon can they fix it . Do you have a clue .. if it's immediately.. pls your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by modestdude(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please House, once I receive CAS, what is the next step for me in applying for UK Visa, IHS and Biometrics. Please help me out without making any page referral for me. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
hollumiezeez:
Pls help
Academic reference letter can it be written by a lecturer who is not from your school . Can he or she stand for you ?

I really don't think so, in my opinion if the person didn't teach you then base on what will the person be evaluating your knowledge how can he or she access and recommend you .. .. I'll suggest you get a professional one probably at your place of work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Animallover6682:

Please,I also need help on how to make tuition deposit to Manchester metropolitan university.

Thanks

https://www.payonline.mmu.ac.uk/views/flywireEmbedded.cfm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by swaqq(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mcleo007:

Whichever one you are comfortable with us fine. If she's using a new surname, she must attach an affidavit/change of name and or paper publication. You can avoid all that stress by just going with the name on her documents.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wish you all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
hi guys, please I need a direct link to book a tb test date..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wurry10: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please has anyone been debited by gtbank for form A recently, please how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by elkharpone: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
slye:
Please why is Teeside considered a hot cake?
cause of their payment plan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please drop your number so i can contact you, if you don't mind. I have offer from Manchester met as well
Animallover6682:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
swaqq:
Hello guys, I need an urgent reply. Should my wife apply to her school with her new Surname, or the one she Carries on her certificate, and what name show o also be on the letter of recommendation. Old or new?
she needs to apply with whatever name is on her passport. That’s her official name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good evening everyone! Please, for those who have done something related to my questions below, your swift response will be appreciated:
1. How do I go about changing the institution name and address on my TB certificate from IOM?
2. How much is required to be paid to this effect?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Still on the matter ooo my brr
Animallover6682:
@ Horluphysiryor

Were you able to make the tuition deposit because am also in similar situation. Kindly help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
I saw this on the flywire portal
Animallover6682:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Horluphysiryor:
I saw this on the flywire portal

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please Advise o :
One of my dependents visas collected, precisely my child, has a different Initials of me under her name. My Initials supposed to be F.A. Aderemi which is what is in other dependents whereas this my child in question, my initial under her own name is F.A. Ayoade.
Please note my fullname is Felix Ayoade Aderemi.

Please what do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ceejay2: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
doyinluv:

For the Consent letter Sample go to Page 1 of the tread.

The appointment cant be automatically linked but you can make your appointment same time if
1.You can find a date for all of you if the slot is available for free
2. You pay flexi appointment for each applicant for the date of your own application if 1 above is not feasible and flexi is available.
3. If 2 is not also available then they select any date and just follow you on your day and pay for walk in for each of them (its accepted for family even when its refused for others).

Aside 1, All the other option attracts extra fees please refer to the TLS site for the updated cost. Walk in last time I checked was 44k per applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ceejay2: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks boss God bless you.

On TLS document.

Please what category should I put for these:

Birth certificate
Consent letter
TP cert
Passport

Urgent reply needed please.
doyinluv:

For the Consent letter Sample go to Page 1 of the tread.

The appointment cant be automatically linked but you can make your appointment same time if
1.You can find a date for all of you if the slot is available for free
2. You pay flexi appointment for each applicant for the date of your own application if 1 above is not feasible and flexi is available.
3. If 2 is not also available then they select any date and just follow you on your day and pay for walk in for each of them (its accepted for family even when its refused for others).

Aside 1, All the other option attracts extra fees please refer to the TLS site for the updated cost. Walk in last time I checked was 44k per applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Animallover6682: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marioboyz:
Please drop your number so i can contact you, if you don't mind. I have offer from Manchester met as well
@Mariobohz
This is my animallover6682@gmail.com…kindly message me so that I can send you my phone number.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
tunyuz:
Good evening everyone! Please, for those who have done something related to my questions below, your swift response will be appreciated:
1. How do I go about changing the institution name and address on my TB certificate from IOM?
2. How much is required to be paid to this effect?
Thanks in advance!
use it like that. It has no effect on your visa status

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
There was error of initials on the visa of one of my daughters while those of my wife and other children were correct. I am the main applicant.

Please will this affect at departure in the airport or at arrival in UK.

What do we do?

Please urgent advice needed!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marioboyz:
Please I done mail you, I got an offer from them too and am thinking of going with them. Let link up. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please lend your thought, if you have any on the subject matter.
p.s I had to screenshot this, because b*t keep deleting my message.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hey guys, I will be landing in Newcastle tomorrow

Is there anyone here that can accommodate me for a reasonable fee?

I’ll be so grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoalajah(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
This will affect your departure. You wont be able to board the flight as the airline won’t be able to carry the passenger with the wrong initials. Ensure you return the passport to TLS to have it corrected before you book your fight. I am talking from experience.
hallelluyah:
There was error of initials on the visa of one of my daughters while those of my wife and other children were correct. I am the main applicant.

Please will this affect at departure in the airport or at arrival in UK.

What do we do?

Please urgent advice needed!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.