Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015651 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by House34: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Hello gurus, you guys are doing a wonderful job here. Appreciate all of the helps you've been providing.
I got an offer from the University of Stirling for September, and I'm wondering if it's possible to pay the deposit via form A. I know form A does take some time, but I also still need my school to get my transcript sent to them to satisfy the condition of my offer fully (so, I probably have the luxury to wait).

Thanks in advance.

*Edit: OK. I guess I could since I all need from the school is the offer letter*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hallelluyah(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2023
omoalajah:
This will affect your departure. You wont be able to board the flight as the airline won’t be able to carry the passenger with the wrong initials. Ensure you return the passport to TLS to have it corrected before you book your fight. I am talking from experience.

Thank you very much for your response. Please how long does it take for TLS to correct this? Because we have booked flight for 21st of February already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Hello fellas. Good day.
Please I want to know how long form A takes, especially from the stage of “ADB DISBURSEMENT REVIEWER”

Please and please I need an urgent Answer to this.

Thank you ❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hennynoni: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Good morning house, pls am new here I want to know the lists of schools that accept HND and how to start the process, pls someone should help out.

Thanks

NB: I don’t know how to go about it pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by santos2015: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2023
mylikes:
Hello gurus, you guys are doing a wonderful job here. Appreciate all of the helps you've been providing.
I got an offer from the University of Stirling for September, and I'm wondering if it's possible to pay the deposit via form A. I know form A does take some time, but I also still need my school to get my transcript sent to them to satisfy the condition of my offer fully (so, I probably have the luxury to wait).

Thanks in advance.

*Edit: OK. I guess I could since I all need from the school is the offer letter*

You can initiate your Form A using the conditional offer letter you have now while waiting to fulfill the condition for an Unconditional offer. Which course pls.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
good afternoon y’all.
Please I’m trying to book my tb test date online, after scheduling my booking and submitted it , I logged in back to check it then I noticed I made mistake with my DOB I cancelled immediately to rebook another one and since then it keeps saying I have an active appointment for the chosen destination despite sending me an email to confirm my appointment was canceled… please what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello fellas. Good day.
Please I want to know how long form A takes, especially from the stage of “ADB DISBURSEMENT REVIEWER”

Please and please I need an urgent Answer to this.

Thank you ❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
santos2015:

You can initiate your Form A using the conditional offer letter you have now while waiting to fulfill the condition for an Unconditional offer. Which course pls.

Thank you.

Digital Media and Communication (Masters).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hennynoni:
Good morning house, pls am new here I want to know the lists of schools that accept HND and how to start the process, pls someone should help out.

Thanks

NB: I don’t know how to go about it pls

The only schools I am sure gives MSc /MBA to HND is Sheffied Hallam and Robert Gordon University. Don't follow any fake list. I followed fake list here last year and got disappointed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Evraunited: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys,

Please a friend’s son recently got his dependant visa and he will be turning 18 next week, can he still enter UK freely after he turns 18, since he already got the visa.

Please kindly advise if there will be an issue at the point of entry. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello

Quick question

What is the time difference between when he got his visa and when he intends to travel??

Cheers
Evraunited:
Hi guys,

Please a friend’s son recently got his dependant visa and he will be turning 18 next week, can he still enter UK freely after he turns 18, since he already got the visa.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
djshegzy2022:
good afternoon y’all.
Please I’m trying to book my tb test date online, after scheduling my booking and submitted it , I logged in back to check it then I noticed I made mistake with my DOB I cancelled immediately to rebook another one and since then it keeps saying I have an active appointment for the chosen destination despite sending me an email to confirm my appointment was canceled… please what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluwayemisiBest: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please help...
OluwayemisiBest:
House, Please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluwayemisiBest: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please help, I need advice. My entry date is about to elapse.

OluwayemisiBest:
Good morning everyone, pls I need your advice.
My son did his biometrics on the 21st of November, 2022(walk-in). He received decision mail dated 8th, December. However till this moment he has not received collection mail. I have been to TLS IKEJA several times but was told they do not have his passport. I have escalated twice as well. I have lost count of my paid calls to ukvi. I have sent different complaints as well but the only reasonable response so far is this:

I have emailed the VAC to release the applicant’s passport on an urgent basis, awaiting a response now.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Student Team

The challenge now is this, I have just few weeks before my entry day elapses.

Please am open to any advice.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
VISA ALERT ! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!
I really need to share this, I didnt share my visa alert here last year, when I was given my student visa , because then , I was so frustrated based on escalation of my application, school already resumed with load of works to do and application was done by school agent,but when my Dependants wanted to apply I called the same agent to help us do it again , she said, I should bring 150k, which I don't have, so I took it upon myself, to do it, so I asked a lots of questions from here@duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I submitted their application ( standard application) on the 20th of January, 2023, they did biometric on the 27th of January, 2023. and collection mail dropped on the 1st of February, 2023 .SO fast within two days and not super priority or priority. God is wonderful, it was like i was dreaming. Documents submitted, my BRP card, enrolment letter, passport data page, and my visa stamped page ,marriage certificate and my child birth certificate their TB test. their POF in my wife account with lots of pictures, charts, joint investment to proof relationship. once again I appreciate you @duchess and other gurus, thanks so much ,Glory be to God.. You have helped me to save 150K. cheers

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twiceinmay01: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good afternoon house. Please what are the requirements to apply for care sponsorship visa.
Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by simongonner: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi guys, am trying to make a paid call to UKVI, have tried both lines on their site with my MTN and Airtel line but the call doesn't go through, any solution? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hey guys please I need a quick response,if I cancel my form A with Gtbank, will they unlock my locked fund immediately..I need to make my payment using black market..the form A is delaying me .

Please I need a quick response on this.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoalajah(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
hallelluyah:

Thank you very much for your response. Please how long does it take for TLS to correct this? Because we have booked flight for 21st of February already?

In my case. 5 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
At the date of application, he wasn't 18 so there shouldn't be any issues 👍

Evraunited:
Hi guys,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Evraunited: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Quick question

What is the time difference between when he got his visa and when he intends to travel??

Cheers

Thanks he got the visa 27th and the timeframe is from 27th January till 27th April…

Do you think there will be an issue because he will be 18 by 9th of February….

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ElMejor10: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello House, if I get my visa late and defer my admission till September but still travel to the UK.. when school resumes september, do I have to request for a new CAS and pay IHS fee again for the period of the new session?

Or I only have to extend my visa when it expires?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
This isn't an option. You defer, the school informs UKVI and your visa is curtailed.

ElMejor10:
Hello House, if I get my visa late and defer my admission till September but still travel to the UK.. when school resumes september, do I have to request for a new CAS and pay IHS fee again for the period of the new session?

Or I only have to extend my visa when it expires?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
On form a. They require phone number and email which is not stated here. And the bank branch closest to my house is not listed, can i choose any bank branch for example any uba bank branch ?[quote author=Horluphysiryor post=120581200][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ElMejor10: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bourne007:
This isn't an option. You defer, the school informs UKVI and your visa is curtailed.

Alright, thank you 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
HabbyY:
Hey guys please I need a quick response,if I cancel my form A with Gtbank, will they unlock my locked fund immediately..I need to make my payment using black market..the form A is delaying me .

Please I need a quick response on this.

Thanks.

Can’t someone just please answer this please and please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
You cannot book online again,write a mail to IOM they should respond within 2 to 3 days and schedule a new appointment for you
djshegzy2022:
good afternoon y’all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twiceinmay01: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good afternoon house. Please what are the requirements to apply for care sponsorship visa.
Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
abeysticks:
VISA ALERT ! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!
I really need to share this, I didnt share my visa alert here last year, when I was given my student visa , because then , I was so frustrated based on escalation of my application, school already resumed with load of works to do and application was done by school agent,but when my Dependants wanted to apply I called the same agent to help us do it again , she said, I should bring 150k, which I don't have, so I took it upon myself, to do it, so I asked a lots of questions from here@duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I submitted their application ( standard application) on the 20th of January, 2023, they did biometric on the 27th of January, 2023. and collection mail dropped on the 1st of February, 2023 .SO fast within two days and not super priority or priority. God is wonderful, it was like i was dreaming. Documents submitted, my BRP card, enrolment letter, passport data page, and my visa stamped page ,marriage certificate and my child birth certificate their TB test. their POF in my wife account with lots of pictures, charts, joint investment to proof relationship. once again I appreciate you @duchess and other gurus, thanks so much ,Glory be to God.. You have helped me to save 150K. cheers
Congratulations to you. I am about to do same. How can I contact you pls? I sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Panasonic101: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
twiceinmay01:
Urgent please

Trust me, everything is on google

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.