Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000096 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Geerlings: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please anyone with information regarding livelihoods in ( Royal Agricultural University) Cirencester, I.e job/work offers, accommodation and having to hustle at Royal Agricultural University. Please we need information from people already UK about this
Cirencester town and school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Whykogzy012: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Focus99:
Wow. Very nice school. Just coming back from their website and I noticed they have a lot of scholarship one can apply to at least one will hope to get a scholarship or discount for tuitionreduction.

Pls I wish to know, is it expected that immediately you have received a CAS one needs to proceed for VISA application and how many months POF is required? Also do they require POF for first deposit for or before CAS issuance

And can anyone outlast the usual normal procedures to getting visas and Medical tests .

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Inner19(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
IFSHR:

If your passport is in process, you can apply to some schools but they will only place you on conditional offer until you are able to present your passport...with NIN ? Big No

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nwachi22(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
IFSHR:

Yes..now in HQ

Form A: I Just received a notice that it will take minimum of 16 weeks to process school fees. I’m thinking of opening an account with another bank to fast-track it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes, you proceed to visa application when you receive CAS.

POF to show is 28days

This school do not require POF to get CAS. @Eusp has given the information needed as he study there currently.

Whykogzy012:

Pls I wish to know, is it expected that immediately you have received a CAS one needs to proceed for VISA application and how many months POF is required? Also do they require POF for first deposit for or before CAS issuance

And can anyone outlast the usual normal procedures to getting visas and Medical tests .

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwachi22:

Form A: I Just received a notice that it will take minimum of 16 weeks to process school fees. I’m thinking of opening an account with another bank to fast-track it.

Some banks are faster ...Uba, Gtb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ReginaInaku19: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good evening, please how do I process form A in GTBank
IFSHR:

Some banks are faster ...Uba, Gtb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
ReginaInaku19:
Good evening, please how do I process form A in GTBank

Through tradeportal system ...you must have the full funds and after filling it online ..visit the nearest branch to you....with all your uploaded documents as well...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2023
BleedTears:

You will have to take all your documents to TLS office for them to scan and upload it for you.

If you have chosen self service, you will be the one to upload it yourself.

Hello can I take soft copy there? So I can transfer it some how to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2023
SOLARPOWER1:

Soft copy are for you to upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Imnaknus: 1:25am On Mar 15, 2023
I vehemently doubt this. I initiated since last year December, my application hasn't moved beyond ADB_Reviewer. Globus Bank is one of the worst banks for Form A atm! Also, they have the poorest customer service on Form A matters.
HapiNna:

The customer service lady I meet at globus bank told me they do not process form a for an account less than 6 months old. I will still check other branch.

She also said it takes about 3 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

You can't take soft copies to TLS or transfer documents to them

If you want them to assist you, you will have to print out your documents and go with the hard copies plus pay the necessary fees for assisted services

TLS won't risk the security of their process by allowing soft copies

Cheers
SOLARPOWER1:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

Where is the location of your Uni?

I presume with you getting fully funded scholarship you already know the Uni/already have a conditional offer

Have a look at the first page of the thread to give you an idea of what could be required

Cheers
NiceLegs:
Hello please how much will I need to process B.Sc admission in UK from Nigeria?

I am going to get a Fully Funded Scholarship so Tution is off the table for me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

1.It is one month from yesterday since your passport was returned, you have 2weeks left to get your IHS refunded, I would advise to wait it out and contact them from 1st week in April if IHS is not refunded by then.

2. That seems to be the preferred option, ensure the funds are for your study in the UK and not just 28days

3. No, each new application will be assessed separately however, the ECO can refer to your previous history and ask for additional documents

In this case, since you withdrew your application because you didn't have relevant evidence to back up your claim regarding your brother sponsoring you,then they might dig a bit deeper into your origin of funds since you will now be supplying your own bank statement. Be prepared for that

Otherwise it should be fine

Cheers
ThomasJaeger:
Good morning house,

I made a UK Tier 4 Visa Application in December 2022. Had my biometrics on 24th December and paid for priority service.
I used my brother's bank statement as proof of funds and everything else was intact. I indicated in the form that my father was late and that was why my brother is paying for my tuition and upkeep.
On 20th January, 2023, they wrote back and requested my father's Death Certificate and Legal proof that my brother is my legal guardian.
Unfortunately, we didn't file a death certificate when our father died and we were unsure of what legal proof was required to show my brother was taking care of me. On 7th February, I contacted them via call and subsequently via email to withdraw my visa application since I did not have the requested documents and I had ran out of time to report to school. My passport was returned on 14th February without a decision. However today, 14th March I still have not received an IHS refund(This is week 4 of passport return).
1. Do I write to request an IHS refund on withdrawn application? If so, how do I go about it?
2. In submitting a new application after requesting a new CAS, do I just transfer the adequate funds into my own bank account for 28 days and remake my application?
3. Can my visa be refused based on my previous withdrawal?
@dduches

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

Apologies but I don't have access to the email anymore

Cheers
iby2k4us:

Thanks so much for this information. I really appreciate
Can you please accept my private message request 🙏

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enigmatique(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2023
2rucool:
Initiate with Gtb they are not too bad although it might be up to 2months before it gets to your turn,also remember to get in touch with your account officer in order to submit your documents for you to be placed on queue or visit the nearest Gtb branch with your hard copies. But those other two banks may be from 3months upward.
However,if you can open an account with ecobank they are the best for now.

Chief just to clarify, Ecobank entertains Form A requests for school fees from new accounts? Or do they have a minimum age requirement like many other banks do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello, do I need to upload my proof of 'Priority Service' email along with other documents on TLS website? How do I show them at TLS venue that I paid for priority, I only received an email after I paid the extra money for priority service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You can't take soft copies to TLS or transfer documents to them

If you want them to assist you, you will have to print out your documents and go with the hard copies plus pay the necessary fees for assisted services

TLS won't risk the security of their process by allowing soft copies

Cheers

Hello thank you very much for the feedback, I will submit it now myself.

But I have another question. Do I need to upload my proof of 'Priority Service' email along with other documents on TLS website. How do I show them at TLS venue that I paid for priority, I only received an email after I paid the extra money for priority service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning house, please are there Universities that accept HND for Master's in the UK and if any please help me out with the names. Can one also pay the school fees twice?

Note: I'm a novice please but I have my passport ready,I would appreciate whatever contributions.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hollumiezeez(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello house pls help I was asked to verify my Waec result after I got admission and i was sent a mail that the result I submitted is fraudulent. And I checked using the waec result checker it’s saying Result not available for this candidate. Which is not and my application has been closed pls help what
Should I do?

Thank you[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamaje: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello Dears, please for those going to manchester metropolitan university, after payment of the deposit, what do you do next?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Dependent Visa Alert

Application: 6/3/2023
Biometrics: 7/3/2023
Collection: 14/3/2023
BRP mail: 15/3/2023

DHL to deliver passport today.
From brp letter Visa was approved on the 9/3/2023

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hayesconcept(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Do you have the certificate of the Waec? otherwise may be Waec might have canceled your result.
hollumiezeez:
Hello house pls help I was asked to verify my Waec result after I got admission and i was sent a mail that the result I submitted is fraudulent. And I checked using the waec result checker it’s saying Result not available for this candidate. Which is not and my application has been closed pls help what
Should I do?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

No you don't need to upload that

Priority is not relevant to TLS,it is used by UKVI and the ECO knows what to do for priority application so no worries

Cheers
SOLARPOWER1:

Hello thank you very much for the feedback, I will submit it now myself.

But I have another question. Do I need to upload my proof of 'Priority Service' email along with other documents on TLS website. How do I show them at TLS venue that I paid for priority, I only received an email after I paid the extra money for priority service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello

You need to take it up with WAEC

There's nothing else you can do from admission point of view.

When you get it sorted you can reapply to same Uni or other Unis

Cheers
hollumiezeez:
Should I do?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebowale10: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Anyone in south Wales university?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Opiso101:
Dependent Visa Alert

Application: 6/3/2023
Biometrics: 7/3/2023
Collection: 14/3/2023
BRP mail: 15/3/2023

DHL to deliver passport today.
From brp letter Visa was approved on the 9/3/2023

Wait o. This is standard visa? Too fast. I beg put more details into this testimony. I did biometric on 1/3/2023 I never anything. Main applicant in uk ?
Did u use the same bank statement?
Which TLS centre? Etc
I don't know if am right but it seems it's easy for UKVI to access some bank for verification t
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hollumiezeez(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
hayesconcept:
Do you have the certificate of the Waec? otherwise may be Waec might have canceled your result.

Yes I have my original result . And I later checked with results checker . My result came out . I think the fault is from them . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moresuccess: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Did you receive any NSF?

Peterdapox:

Wait o. This is standard visa? Too fast. I beg put more details into this testimony. I did biometric on 1/3/2023 I never anything. Main applicant in uk ?
Which TLS centre? Etc
I don't know if am right but it seems it's easy for UKVI to access some bank for verification t
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Geerlings: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
I need your advice, I have 2 offer but I don't know wish i should go for, the first offer from University of Reading tuition is 21,350 and second offer from Royal Agricultural University 16400, I prefer the cheapest one but my concern is that I don't know anything about this Royal Agricultural University coz it was ranked 95.. hope ranking does not matter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hollumiezeez(f): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You need to take it up with WAEC

There's nothing else you can do from admission point of view.

When you get it sorted you can reapply to same Uni or other Unis

Yes thanks I verified again using the result checker.and my results came out. I think Waec network was having issues when they checked. I sent a mail hopefully for them to recheck with another results checker. Thanks

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opiso101: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yes MA already in UK
Abuja TLS
I used separate bank statement

Peterdapox:

Which TLS centre? Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.