Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000773 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello

Transcript should be fine but it also depends on the job requirements and if your employers are okay with that,

I don't see an issue, you can explain to them why you don't have a certificate yet.

Cheers
quote author=Dandicker post=121821387]Please help out...
In the absence of bsc certificate, can someone use statement of results or transcript to apply for UK jobs?? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Visa Alert!!!!

In fact eh... My case needs to be directed as a film with the theme being faith in God. Thank you Abba! Glory to God!

Spouse and 4 dependent children
Bio Feb 6th and 7th
Nsf for maintenance funds for MA and updated bank statement 24th Feb
Replied Mar 6th bank kept having no network to print statement. I couldn't even print from my phone.
Collection mail for everyone Mar 15th
BRP mail Mar 16th

Thank you everyone especially Duchess90 and all who stay answering people's questions on here. God bless!

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wakando: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodbetterbest:
Visa Alert!!!!

In fact eh... My case needs to be directed as a film with the theme being faith in God. Thank you Abba! Glory to God!

Bio Feb 6th and 7th
Replied Mar 6th bank kept having no network to print statement. I couldn't even print from my phone.
BRP mail Mar 16th

Thank you everyone especially Duchess90 and all who stay answering people's questions on here. God bless!
big congrats dearie. Please how much do you have for POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodbetterbest:
Visa Alert!!!!

Bio Feb 6th and 7th
BRP mail Mar 16th

Congratulations to you. Do they also ask for updated for all the dependent bank account or only the M A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
hello fellas @duchess, justwise and co
I was given a conditional offer for an extebded msc in international business. However as parts of the conditions to be met I was asked to do the following...

1)submit an updated CV and cover gap between year 2007-2011.
I had my Bsc between 2002 and 2006 and the next engagement date on my CV was 2011 when I started a venture of which that venture was even registered in 2013. But I claimed the year 2011as the start year but the registered date of the business on the CAC is 2013.
Please guide me on this ,how to cover the gap and the issue of the business i officially started in 2013 but had began in 2011.

2) a revised statement of purpose

3) WAEC VERIFICATION DETAILS. How do i go about the waec verification stuffs? What exactly is required of me here?

Lastly, I was refused student visa twice between 2007 and 2008. Should I send them copies of refusal notes as well? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrmislim: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello people, I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I just need answers.

I started applying to schools in the UK today and I would like to know if English is our first language in Nigeria, if it is not English then what is it?

I seem stucked please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abiola26: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello please my employment letter stated my salary I hope I can submit it and if yes , hope they won’t ask me to provide my salary payslips thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
@duchess 90, i want to appreciate you for your ever support to Nairalanders.
Am about to make my application at UKVI but will like your options on the following questions please.

1. Is it advisable to include my former appointment letter, current appointment letter, current Confirmation letter, current promotion letter, current reference letter and Current staff ID, hope they're not too many?

2. Is it also advisable to write a cover letter to ECO explaining in details my study gaps for the past 17 years since i had my first degree.

3. Is it also advisable to just include my CV and forget the cover letter or both?

Very urgent please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello

1.Yes Yes yes( I like that you have it all, it should make the ECO happy 😁)

2. Not necessarily

3. You can upload your CV if it matches all the documents in No 1 properly

Cheers
rossydot:
@duchess 90, i want to appreciate you for your ever support to Nairalanders.
Am about to make my application at UKVI but will like your options on the following questions please.

1. Is it advisable to include my former appointment letter, current appointment letter, current Confirmation letter, current promotion letter, current reference letter and Current staff ID, hope they're not too many?

2. Is it also advisable to write a cover letter to ECO explaining in details my study gaps for the past 17 years since i had my first degree.

3. Is it also advisable to just include my CV and forget the cover letter or both?

Very urgent please.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello

You can submit your employment letter, it will be up to the ECO to dig deeper and request for payslips

Cheers
abiola26:
Hello please my employment letter stated my salary I hope I can submit it and if yes , hope they won’t ask me to provide my salary payslips thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello

English is our official language in Nigeria so yes

Cheers
mrmislim:
Hello people, I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I just need answers.

I started applying to schools in the UK today and I would like to know if English is our first language in Nigeria, if it is not English then what is it?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
I won't be surprised if the school is Ulster University. They don't accept gaps. You must be doing something or learning. Even if it's 3months.

1. What were you doing in 5years (2006-2011)?
Edit your CV. If you were idle, You can fill those space with computer school, learning Barbing, working in supermarket, learning how to make window frames, teaching etc.
For example: Computer school (name) June 2006- January 2007
Ducan supermarket (job title) February 2007- March 2008 etc

2. Your personal statement isn't convincing enough. Edit it.
Why UK? Why that school? Why that course? Will the knowledge gotten from the course advance your career or business? Why now? Etc

3. Send them WAEC scratch card (pin).

duncanmighty:
hello fellas @duchess, justwise and co
I was given a conditional offer for an extebded msc in international business. However as parts of the conditions to be met I was asked to do the following...

1)submit an updated CV and cover gap between year 2007-2011.
I had my Bsc between 2002 and 2006 and the next engagement date on my CV was 2011 when I started a venture of which that venture was even registered in 2013. But I claimed the year 2011as the start year but the registered date of the business on the CAC is 2013.
Please guide me on this ,how to cover the gap and the issue of the business i officially started in 2013 but had began in 2011.

2) a revised statement of purpose

3) WAEC VERIFICATION DETAILS. How do i go about the waec verification stuffs? What exactly is required of me here?

Lastly, I was refused student visa twice between 2007 and 2008. Should I send them copies of refusal notes as well? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Osebebe22: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peterdapox:

Same here!. 16 days in DMC, 12 working days. Hope no NSF sha?
Hi
Did you mail or call them to know if a decision has been made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Osebebe22: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls who has the email address I can reach about brp letters?
Got collection mails since 15th. Till now, no brp mail for any of us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hello house, I greet u all
Please I want to pay for my TB test. Since I booked date with with a family member (that's we are 2) and am been given one reference number. If I go to bank to pay for the TB, should I use two different slips or is there a way to use one slip to make the payment for myself and my family member
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=dduchess90 post=121836944]Hello

1.Yes Yes yes( I like that you have it all, it should make the ECO happy 😁)

2. Not necessarily

3. You can upload your CV if it matches all the documents in No 1 properly

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Any cheap good hotel (6k to 8k) that is close to the IOM ikeja center??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bidemshotunde(f): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
abiola26:

Good afternoon please I am also interested in this, is it okay to upload employment letter during visa process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
moresuccess:

Is it a dependent visa?

No, for MA.

Peterdapox:

Same here!. 16 days in DMC, 12 working days. Hope no NSF sha?

Not at all, no NSF. I pray we get goodnews in the coming days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deebukolami: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dependant Visa Alert!!!

Application 2nd March
Biometrics 9th March
Received by DMC 10th March
Empty nsf mail 14th March
Top-up for IHS mail 14th March
Application transferred to VAC and received by VAC on 17th March
Collection Mail 17th March
Brp Mail 18th March ( decision made on 15th march)

What God Cannot do does not Exist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aliyu40: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
haaryobhami:
Good afternoon house , a friend of mine is in a delima ,his present brp would expire on may 3rd but his passport has expired and the new one he applied for the collection date is may 16. He has been given COS but he can’t apply for tier 2 brp without a new passport and brp expires before he gets his new passport.
House please what can he do?

Hey, stop panicking. I have applied for a visa extension with my expired Nigerian passport…..TWICE. Submit the expired one, write a cover letter and explain, provide evidence that you’ve applied for a new passport. Don’t go back to Nigeria please. It’s not an issue

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bidemshotunde(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
president4life:

Mine was since 2010, I submitted reference letter but they still requested for employment letter which I sent to them.

Good day, please when you provided the employment letter, were u asked to submit any other things like payslip or Salary Account statement? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

English is our official language in Nigeria so yes

Cheers

Hello, Good day.

Please, I've got a question. Is it compulsory to submit a letter of introduction/reference letter from the company i work for? I don't want them to be aware of my plans, however, I have my employment letter and salary increases, would this suffice when applying for a study visa to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wakando:
big congrats dearie. Please how much do you have for POF

Pof shown for 5 people. I'm already in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
biosamak:

Congratulations to you. Do they also ask for updated for all the dependent bank account or only the M A?

They asked that MA should show her own remaining Pof (tuition balance and living cost) but I had completed my tuition balance and added receipt for accommodation 3 months rent paid upfront so that I think satisfied their request.

It varies. I know someone who wasn't asked and his family got theirs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KarinaSlim(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please how did u guys send ur hardcopy documents for admission?

Hardcopy documents like WAEC Result, Statement of Result, Degree Result etc.

Can it be snapped with a phone and sent to them?

Will it be accepted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OvaSabi1(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am wary of considering another UK postgraduate degree for some reasons.

1. After my MSc in 2015 I enrolled for another post graduate program but I didn’t finish or get a degree from that program until I left the uk in 2017. I didn’t pass the papers I was meant to pass in order to complete the program.

2. I overstayed for about 2 weeks because I had an operation one week before my student visa expired and the doctor told me not to travel for 6 weeks.

3. The surgery was elective for a chronic illness which is now under control. After the surgery I did not receive any billing requests so I have always assumed that it was covered by the Nhs. However I am now having doubts sometimes regarding if I owe them money or not for the procedure that I had. I had previously done a similar surgical procedure in 2015 in the uk and I didn’t receive any billing request.

I am considering a PhD now.

What do you have to say?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodbetterbest:

Pof shown for 5 people. I'm already in the UK.

U dey run from naija o.congratulations!
As for my MA, money no dey again. Only receipt of 50% payment and accommodation and small things. Make them no ask for my MA bank statement o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls be sure of your answer.. As a student in uk, can my dependant come six months to the expiration of my visa ? When is the time limit that I won't be able to invite them please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
danzolla32:
Pls be sure of your answer.. As a student in uk, can my dependant come six months to the expiration of my visa ? When is the time limit that I won't be able to invite them please ?

Your answer is yes. Time limit is dependent on the time left on your Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thank you Amoprincesa . Yes its Ulster university.
amorprincesa:
I won't be surprised if the school is Ulster University. They don't accept gaps. You must be doing something or learning. Even if it's 3months.

1. What were you doing in 5years (2006-2011)?
Edit your CV. If you were idle, You can fill those space with computer school, learning Barbing, working in supermarket, learning how to make window frames, teaching etc.
For example: Computer school (name) June 2006- January 2007
Ducan supermarket (job title) February 2007- March 2008 etc

2. Your personal statement isn't convincing enough. Edit it.
Why UK? Why that school? Why that course? Will the knowledge gotten from the course advance your career or business? Why now? Etc

3. Send them WAEC scratch card (pin).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by livebullet(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
mrmislim:

Yes, English is our first language.
I will start by next week when my passport is available...let's align as we progress, for information sharing and seeking. We shall be in UK soon by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.