Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000416 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dy12345: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good afternoon guys, I just found out that my wife is pregnant.. And she has already gotten an unconditional offer to study this September, tho we are planning to start our VISA application in June, any advice pls? And can this be a barrier??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You can keep chasing same UKVI/ TLS mail for this issue until it is resolved

Your wife and daughter are dependants and can arrive anytime

Cheers

Thanks alot for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
@duchess and all… I finished NYSC 2019… Do I need to explain my study gap since it’s not up to five years after I finished my nysc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good afternoon y’all, please I finished my NYSC 2020 and my study gap is about 4 years do I still here but I have a work reference letter to show proof of employment .. so please do I still need to upload More supporting documents to prove my employment or i should only submit the Work reference only ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dy12345:
Good afternoon guys, I just found out that my wife is pregnant.. And she has already gotten an unconditional offer to study this September, tho we are planning to start our VISA application in June, any advice pls? And can this be a barrier??

Congratulations!!!. You do not have to panic. Pregnancy is not a barrier as long as you plan for the challenges it may bring but if your fear is for admission and Visa refusal..I don't think so. From personal experience, my MA was 4 months pregnant when she did her tuberculosis and she declared she was pregnant. It was stated on her tuberculosis that she was pregnant. She submitted it to the uni when asked and she got her CAS she also applied with the same document and she is in the UK now. The major thing to focus on is her genuineness to study and all other requirements are met for both the CAS and the VISA. Ensure she travels as early as possible though depending on the EDD to avoid drama with Airline or Port of Entry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dy12345: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank you for this sir. I really appreciate 🙏

doyinluv:

Congratulations!!!. You do not have to panic. Pregnancy is not a barrier as long as you plan for the challenges it may bring but if your fear is for admission and Visa refusal..I don't think so. From personal experience, my MA was 4 months pregnant when she did her tuberculosis and she declared she was pregnant. It was stated on her tuberculosis that she was pregnant. She submitted it to the uni when asked and she got her CAS she also applied with the same document and she is in the UK now. The major thing to focus on is her genuineness to study and all other requirements are met for both the CAS and the VISA. Ensure she travels as early as possible though depending on the EDD to avoid drama with Airline or Port of Entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
djshegzy2022:
Good afternoon y’all, please I finished my NYSC 2020 and my study gap is about 4 years do I still here but I have a work reference letter to show proof of employment .. so please do I still need to upload More supporting documents to prove my employment or i should only submit the Work reference only ..

To avoid complications, submit what is written in your CAS document...if you do not have more than 5 years of study GAP it's best to keep it simple. Additional documents MAY attract other clarifications. So my advice is to keep it simple if your application is straightforward.
If the ECO feels there is a need then you will be required to submit such. My MA finished in 2017 and applied last year and her school insisted she submitted what was written in her CAS. She got her VISA without any study gap request.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okay thanks my thought too, as my agent is telling me to get More supporting docs that’s why I came here to clarify it.
doyinluv:

To avoid complications, submit what is written in your CAS document...if you do not have more than 5 years of study GAP it's best to keep it simple. Additional documents MAY attract other clarifications. So my advice is to keep it simple if your application is straightforward.
If the ECO feels there is a need then you will be required to submit such. My MA finished in 2017 and applied last year and her school insisted she submitted what was written in her CAS. She got her VISA without any study gap request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

False information

Cheers
Thanks so much @dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bosses in the house help a brother ooo!

I don google sotay google don dey see me dey run grin

Pls recommend a school

* With tuition deposit from 3000 pounds below
* Has an easy installment plan like. 4-6
* and also has affordable tuition around 15,000

Help pls, only Nottingham has these,

I’ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

But they didn’t fall in..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FagsamPHP(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Check Roehampton University, a friend got an offer from them this morning & the deposit in the offer is 2500... Their instalment plan is up to 5times

CamelCase:

Pls recommend a school

I’ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello

When did you finish your last degree

Nysc is not a degree

Cheers
Fynwalex:
@duchess and all… I finished NYSC 2019… Do I need to explain my study gap since it’s not up to five years after I finished my nysc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello

Your work reference letter is okay enough, you don't need more

Cheers
djshegzy2022:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please is UKVI on holiday today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello

No, fully working

Cheers
HabbyY:
Please is UKVI on holiday today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ThiaBridgette: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hi, pls can i get your email or number? Thanks
Whitenaira2014:
Good day Gurus in the house,

I would like to get information about the pre-cas interview and how to get unconditional offer from university of Hertfordshire.

My wife was given a conditional offer for September intake.

Anyone from Hertfordshire that can help clarify what the pre-cas interview is all about and chances of passing it.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

No, fully working

Cheers

Huh, okay thanks.

Application stucked at “Transferred to DMC”
Did biometrics since last week Friday.
Nawa o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

When did you finish your last degree

Nysc is not a degree

Cheers

2017 is what is on certificate...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by grandpoh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Result20212:
Good morning all, please i am in great need of your help, i was meant to attend northumbria for September 2022 but i had to withdraw my application due to some unforeseen circumstances and the school refunded my deposit. The man who helped fast tracked the payment using his acc because he works for heritage bank has been claiming he did not see the money and the proof shows transfer has been completed since jan 18. Please how can i go about confirming from heritage bank if money has been credited so his account so i can lay a claim at the police station. I need your help please house

You can lodge your complaint with FCCPC, if you're in Lagos its at 3b ladoke akintola street ikj gra, just go with as much evidence as possible.
the man will be invited for a mediation hearing. If the money is in his account truely, you'll get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Request for the payment receipt from the school that's an evidence.

Result20212:
Good morning all, please i am in great need of your help, i was meant to attend northumbria for September 2022 but i had to withdraw my application due to some unforeseen circumstances and the school refunded my deposit. The man who helped fast tracked the payment using his acc because he works for heritage bank has been claiming he did not see the money and the proof shows transfer has been completed since jan 18. Please how can i go about confirming from heritage bank if money has been credited so his account so i can lay a claim at the police station. I need your help please house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
You can always use your CV and probably get a work reference from the place you had worked before.

abiola26:
Hello, Good evening, I graduated in the year 25th of August 2018 and went for my N.Y.S.C in year 2019 to 2020 and I got job offer in January 2021 and I left August 2021 for some reasons, and in 2022 I was helping my parents with their business, which means by 25th of august I will have 5 years gap , please do I need to submit work reference or I should just submit my academic reference , I will be waiting for your response, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Folatavi: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
ROEHAMPTON UNIVERSITY LONDON
CamelCase:

Pls recommend a school

I’ve checked

Essex
Exeter
Lincoln
Hull
South Wales,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Please who has the link to University of Sunderland whatsapp group? I will so much appreciate it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Hello

From 2017-2023 is about 7years if you include 2017

So yes,in addition to your NYSC,you may need to submit more evidence for study gap

Cheers
Fynwalex:

2017 is what is on certificate...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yo12345: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Greetings everyone,

I am about to fill up the online application form and I came across this question. "Do you have any family in the UK?". The only family member I have is my Father's distant cousin. (Please note that we had applied for a visit in the past).

My Question: According to the hints below the question (as seen in the screenshot), it only indicates immediate family members or partners. So do I select Yes/No?

Thanks in advance

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Just choose No, if you choose yes you will be asked to put in the address and the ECO might want to verify it ..so it’s not necessary you declare you having people there .. when you land you can visit them at your will.
Yo12345:
Greetings everyone,

I am about to fill up the online application form and I came across this question. "Do you have any family in the UK?". The only family member I have is my Father's distant cousin. (Please note that we had applied for a visit in the past).

My Question: According to the hints below the question (as seen in the screenshot), it only indicates immediate family members or partners. So do I select Yes/No?

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by busayobanjoko: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Fhaz:

Please kindly send me the link.
Please can you also send me the link?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

From 2017-2023 is about 7years if you include 2017

So yes,in addition to your NYSC,you may need to submit more evidence for study gap

Cheers

Thank you... Can i submit my employment letter just that they are contract jobs and my salary is boldly stated in it, which will eventually show i'm well underpaid to amass that kind of money for POF... And for employment reference can i get the reference of where i currently work, even though i joined them in 2022.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hakanyeter: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2023
Good morning...
I appreciate your reply to my previous question.

Please, I would love to also know the minimum score required in ielts for the work permit visa in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hello all, does Abuja TLS do "walk in biometric " ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hello

You can submit your work reference letter

Cheers
Fynwalex:

Thank you... Can i submit my employment letter just that they are contract jobs and my salary is boldly stated in it, which will eventually show i'm well underpaid to amass that kind of money for POF... And for employment reference can i get the reference of where i currently work, even though i joined them in 2022.

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.