Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001687 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ppeessuu: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
ppeessuu:
Good morning guys,
Pls how do I mount pressure on TLS Ikeja for my family passports. Decisions have been made since 22/7/2022 and BRP have been sent to the school but we have not receive our passports. We are family of four and non of us has receive our passport.
We did biometric on 8/7/2022

Pls in God's name help us ooo.
I beeeg ooo
Ejowo Eran wa lowo.

Pls I still need help on this ooo

Pls pls

Help out nau
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OmichaelO: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kindly guys,

When my partner and I got our visas, my wife the main applicant only got supporting document attached to her passport to show to immigration at the point of entry. , while mine didn't come with any. Everyone I've been asking said both came with supporting letters.

Is there anyone here with same issue and is this a major problem? Who can I contact, if it's an issue?

It's urgent please we're leaving in few days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nadingo:
Thank you so much. Will I have to go with the nanny from here? Will wife be accepted for PGD first then subsequently a Masters?

No need for PGD. There are schools that will give her direct Masters admission

You will get the Nanny in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
ppeessuu:

Pls pls

Help out nau

Visit the TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Promoter2:

No need for PGD. There are schools that will give her direct Masters admission

You will get the Nanny in the UK.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Princewado: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Funky123:

Strike shouldn't affect you since you are getting transcript from non teaching staffs

Nọn Teaching Staffs are on strike too.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

Please follow this link and click on contact Sheffield UKVI to advise
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19

Cheers
okpafe:
Pls a friend's vignette was not attached. Who has the email she can write to? Help urgently pls. Thanks. @Duchess pls help on this. Or what should she do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

Please send an email to the link for UKVI to advise
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19

"Cheers
OmichaelO:
Kindly guys,

When my partner and I got our visas, my wife the main applicant only got supporting document attached to her passport to show to immigration at the point of entry. , while mine didn't come with any. Everyone I've been asking said both came with supporting letters.

Is there anyone here with same issue and is this a major problem? Who can I contact, if it's an issue?

It's urgent please we're leaving in few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wusiman01: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
ppeessuu:

Pls pls

Help out nau

Same biometric date too here 8th
Decision made since july 22 as well and still waiting for collection
Vi tls �‍♂️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Princewado:

Nọn Teaching Staffs are on strike too.

What school is that?

Call people you know in school. Staff are working through the backdoor to process transcripts. Na your money go talk.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
i think you may need to keep sending emails to UKVIand TLS. Until they answer you. notify them that your school has your BRP.

ppeessuu:

Pls pls

Help out nau
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
I just received a collection mail from TLS. However I paid for courier delivery.

Please how long does it take for DHL to deliver the passport after receiving the collection mail?

My heart is beating very fast....

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mannymanny: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
femiesomuch:
Good day folks, please a quick one. My wife got an NSF mail today to provide employment letter or payslips to this email Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk and she tried responding with all the required document but this is the response she keeps getting: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Please kindly advise on what to do.
Thank you all.

Sorry about that. How many days after biometrics did she get the nsf?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iremide2019: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good afternoon, pls it's urgent! my sister is at the UK embassy right now in lagos but she forgot her Tuberculosis medical certificate at home in Ado Ekiti. But she has the scanned one on her phone. If she prints a coloured copy of it, will she be allowed in with it? because there's no way we can get it across to her today again. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Iremide2019:
Good afternoon, pls it's urgent! my sister is at the UK embassy right now in lagos but she forgot her Tuberculosis medical certificate at home in Ado Ekiti. But she has the scanned one on her phone. If she prints a coloured copy of it, will she be allowed in with it? because there's no way we can get it across to her today again. Thanks

I went with my original, they didn't accept it. I was forced to make a colored photocopy to be scanned for assisted service.

She will be fine if she prints it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

She should print a coloured copy so they upload it

Cheers
Iremide2019:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by brainhack201: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fluxyb:
I did my biometrics too on 13th July in abuja as well and is still awaiting decision uptil this moment. Let's be positive that all will end well.

I did my biometric July 25 at Abuja till now it's still awaiting decision. Abeg were u able solve ur own issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
ignis:
I just received a collection mail from TLS. However I paid for courier delivery.

Please how long does it take for DHL to deliver the passport after receiving the collection mail?

Calm down. I think it is always the second day. Congratulations brother man. When was your Biometrics and which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Calm down. I think it is always the second day. Congratulations brother man. When was your Biometrics and which TLS?

Biometric was done on 26th July at TLS, Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iremide2019: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
ignis:

I went with my original, they didn't accept it. I was forced to make a colored photocopy to be scanned for assisted service.

She will be fine if she prints it.

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
congratulations! dont worry good news awaits you.

what tls and what was your date of biometrics?

ignis:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bam89: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please has anyone with biometrics done on 25th July at VI TLS collected their passports or moved to VAC?

Decision was made last Friday and no other update till now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KOLONIZA: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
ignis:

Suspended for now, except if MA or dependent have appointment on the given date other family members can then Walk-in.
Abuja allows walk in
Just Go early to pick a good number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mannymanny: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Alicella:

It is funny how 3 people asked you this same question and you chose not to answer.
E think say e smart.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femiesomuch: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fayaz5s:
Am also having the same issue they have asked for additional documents ,when I am sending it am getting a mailbox full message..

Hello, it is going through now. Kindly send your documents too.

I sent in a paid mail yesterday and their response came in today that it will be escalated to the right department and afterwards when I tried it went through.

Best Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mannymanny: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Teniloluwa:
Good day everyone, I got a conditional offer from ARU as seen in the image and the mail stated that I have been awarded a £2000 discount so does that means that my tuition fee becomes £12,300? Because on the website the fee for the course is £14300.
And also is the 60% to be paid upon resumption (60% of 12,300 or it 60% after removing the initial deposit fee of £4K I.e 60% of 8300)

Please if you’re in ARU kindly help me respond this.

It’s 60% of 12300
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gunbishi05: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
offwego:
Has the studies lasted for the entire 5 years? The studies can be part of what they have been engaged in but what else? The ECO would not be expecting a minute by minute account however they would need to state other significant activities that can be reasonably explained and substantiated.

Graduation 2017
NYSC 2018-2019. (Forgot to upload)
Nigerian Msc 2020-2021.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Avoid Ikeja tsl na occultic center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
Avoid Ikeja tsl na occultic center

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Manki: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good afternoon house,pls is walk in available in abj TLS? Did anyone walked in recently in Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femiesomuch: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mannymanny:

Sorry about that. How many days after biometrics did she get the nsf?

It has been rectified, thank you.

She did her biometrics on the 29th of July. That will be 14 days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.