Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1016846 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
abbey4babe:
Good evening house,

After receiving collection mail. I got another email that “ TLScontact Travel Document returned by courier“ Do I need to go pick my passport up at Ikeja TLS tomorrow or still wait for courier.

Apparently, you paid for courier. If that's the case exercise patience... DHL will deliver to the address you provided.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dybaladaddy:
Anyone one who did biometrics at Abuja on the 30th of July?

I sent paid mail today by 7am,still no reply

This was my date . We are expecting a reply from them Tommorrow. Let’s be hopeful bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think this means returned to you via DHL since u used courier

abbey4babe:
Good evening house,

After receiving collection mail. I got another email that “ TLScontact Travel Document returned by courier“ Do I need to go pick my passport up at Ikeja TLS tomorrow or still wait for courier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WendieT(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning,

Thank you very much to all those that have been assisting by answering questions. It is really appreciated.

For my Visa POF, I intend using a sponsor, which is my Mum, for which I will require my birth certificate which has an issue. My name is spelt in full on the birth certificate, but on all my documents including international passport, it is shortened. For example, on birth certificate it is written as Ngozika, but on all documents, as Ngozi. I have always used this birth certificate though, and it has never been an issue, but I don't want to take any chances.

I tried doing another birth certificate but they said issuance date cannot be changed so it will have a recent date which would look highly suspicious.

If I get a court affidavit to say that both names are same person, will it be ok? Also considering the fact that the affidavit will have a recent date.

Can I attach my local government identification also, as it has all the names spelt correctly?

Your kind response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is pretty straight forward. you can reasonably explain this chronologically as you have done below attaching the evidence.

Kalakris:

Graduation 2017
NYSC 2018-2019. (Forgot to upload)
Nigerian Msc 2020-2021.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sorry for the late reply...
My program was originally September 2022,but I was having delay in processing my form A and it was close to the deadline of 24th July, so I quickly sent a mail to them and asked to defer(stating my reasons)
N. B. That was before the deadline.. Do well to take into cognizant the date I sent the mail to them.
Cheers

Brooke60:
Jona48, please how did you defer your admission in the University of Bradford till January 2023?

I wrote a mail to that effect and they said January intake is not available, I should wait till September. Did I write something wrong by using Defer? Should it have been late arrivals?

Please I will appreciate your response.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cyberr00k: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello guys.

Please I'd like to know if this result can be used to fulfil Teeside University English requirement of C5 and above in WAEC (considering the other ABS and F9 grades).

will Teeside University accept this WAEC result?

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
An affidavit is fine. You do not need to do a new birth certificate. recency of the affidavit doesn't matter in this instance.

WendieT:
Good morning,

Thank you very much to all those that have been assisting by answering questions. It is really appreciated.

For my Visa POF, I intend using a sponsor, which is my Mum, for which I will require my birth certificate which has an issue. My name is spelt in full on the birth certificate, but on all my documents including international passport, it is shortened. For example, on birth certificate it is written as Ngozika, but on all documents, as Ngozi. I have always used this birth certificate though, and it has never been an issue, but I don't want to take any chances.

I tried doing another birth certificate but they said issuance date cannot be changed so it will have a recent date which would look highly suspicious.

If I get a court affidavit to say that both names are same person, will it be ok? Also considering the fact that the affidavit will have a recent date.

Can I attach my local government identification also, as it has all the names spelt correctly?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

An affidavit should be fine

You can't tamper with the dates in these sort of official document as it turns them to falsified documents

You don't need your local govt identification

Cheers.
WendieT:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

Does your uncle shop have a name?? If yes he should do a letter with his shops letterhead and explain what your role is, how long you have worked and the salary if any he pays you and provide his contact details for verification

He can attach pictures of you selling in the shop and some shop invoices

Hopefully that works

P.S Advise him to register his business soon oh
Cheers
Bridie2:
Good day everyone. Please I need your help. I was asked to provide an employment letter or pay slip. I have been working at my uncles shop but it is not registered. How do I explain this? Can I snap pictures in front of the shop as a prove? Please help out on how I can do this. Thanks @justwise
@duchess
Any idea please?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

You breached the conditions of your visa and now asking if someone that worked for more than 20hrs got post study visa

Medicine after death

Cheers

Dichimma:
Good day everyone, I am currently doing my masters degree in the UK. I have been worked as care worker for 3 months, I have worked more than 20 hours in a week more than 4 weeks and I am planning to apply postgraduate visa but I am wondering if the visa will be granted.

Please my question is has anybody worked in the care home for more than 20 hours and was given a postgraduate visa?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bibilucky1: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Musvic:

Congratulations...Was it the same bank statement you for CAS request and visa application?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good evening house , Am here again and this time for my wife ,which school can she apply with just notification of result from osu ,we have tried all we could to get her transcript and certificate from the school but the fact that Asu is on strike all our effort has been fruitless on that since April .That's why I choose to apply with my HND but no school has given offer since then .applied to 6schools for September but nothing ,applied again for january still waiting for offer .so instead of putting our eggs in one basket ,can anyone help with school that we can get conditional offer from with just notification of result .HELP HELP HELP.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

An affidavit should be fine

You can't tamper with the dates in these sort of official document as it turns them to falsified documents

You don't need your local govt identification

Cheers.
We are having a similar issue. But in my wife's case, her Bsc, WAEC and DoB certificates carry 3 names but her Intl passport and her Bank name carries 2 names with the middle name missing. Would she require an affidavit also?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

What date were you given??

Cheers
jamesobedbaisel:
Visa alert!
Bio - 13/06
Paid mail - 01/08
Escalation - 17/08
Collection mail - 19/08 (5weeks after biometrics)
Passport collected with vignette sitting pretty..
No NSF mail.

I realize the vignette expiry date is wrong. Please do I go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

I won't be too concerned as long as first and last name are same

Cheers
Nadingo:
We are having a similar issue. But in my wife's case, her Bsc, WAEC and DoB certificates carry 3 names but her Intl passport and her Bank name carries 2 names with the middle name missing. Would she require an affidavit also?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cyberr00k: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hi Guys.

Please help.

Can I pay for courier service after visa decision has been made and collection mail has been sent. The option is greyed out on the TLS website.

The passport is for my nieces and they are currently not in Lagos and I cannot collect it physically for them.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

I won't be too concerned as long as first and last name are same

Cheers
Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

You should send it to Teeside Uni when applying

The admission team will advise

Cheers
cyberr00k:
Hello guys.

Please I'd like to know if this result can be used to fulfil Teeside University English requirement of C5 and above in WAEC (considering the other ABS and F9 grades).

will Teeside University accept this WAEC result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Manki: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
seglius:

Allow,

Ok,thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
What business does your uncle do? how long have you worked there? what is your job designation there? how many years gap do you have? what have you been doing since you finished school?

Bridie2:
Good day everyone. Please I need your help. I was asked to provide an employment letter or pay slip. I have been working at my uncles shop but it is not registered. How do I explain this? Can I snap pictures in front of the shop as a prove? Please help out on how I can do this. Thanks @justwise
@duchess
Any idea please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by krystynaachie: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Guys pls will this route require a transit visa?

LOS - FRA
FRA - MAN
1 Stop(s)
9h 25min
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello

Yes you will need transit visa

Cheers
krystynaachie:
Guys pls will this route require a transit visa?

LOS - FRA
FRA - MAN
1 Stop(s)
9h 25min
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations �

Just one thought. If you refused to pay your daughter's school fees and she was attending school I'd say go and pay up or go to the school and pay half or what you can with explanation. I know you needed to pull all resources available but then again you played a fast one on them. You may want to leave this country with clean mind abi clear conscience.

Again, congratulations!

MacDarrey:
Hmmmm......It all started here � All thanks to you guys but most especially @Gloriyah who never tired on top my matter��

Visa Alert!!! September intake ������

Full Testimony for family of 3!!!

ME: Dependent (Husband and agent to Spouse�)
April 12 – Conditional Offer
May 18 – Unconditional Offer
June 2 – POF started (SUNTRUST)
June 20 – CAS Request
July 11 – CAS received
July 16 – Applications submitted (Mistakenly uploaded all MA doc on child’s page. So scared that I messed the whole thing up but I was informed that I can do Assisted Service to sort it out)
July 19 – POF Mistakenly removed (I was scared this may mess things up)
July 20 – POF returned with apology
July 22 – Biometric TLS VI (Paid for Assisted Service to upload child’s document and MA walked-in)
July 25 – Transferred and Received by DMC
August 10 – 1 Paid Call (All 3 applications decided since July 1st)
August 16 – Moved to, Received by VAC and Collection Mails dropped for all
August 17 - Picked up our passports with the vignettes sitting pretty complete with follow-come letters ��������
Entry date - August 26

No NSF
POF still running till August 19th
Study gap of 11years.

Funny: I got admission, CAS without her knowing wetin I dey do until Biometric when she key in. Na when we dey go e be the only thing wey she know��

Risk Taken:
Grabbed and bought and cheap ticket 4 days after Biometric thru Wakanow PSS. Paying balance today (780k for 3. Lagos-Gatwick)
Refused to pay daughter's school fees and logistics

Documents Uploaded:
Passport, Offer letter, CAS, POF, Degree Certificate, Transcript, NYSC, CV, TB test, SSCE and English Proficiency letter from Uni, Current Work Recommendation, Plenty Family Pictures, Marriage Cert

See you all in The UK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giloworkmode: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
My Bsc certificate states that I graduated December 2019. Which means my study gap is 2years and 8 months, do I need to submit any work reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Giloworkmode:
My Bsc certificate states that I graduated December 2019. Which means my study gap is 2years and 8 months, do I need to submit any work reference?

No need.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hopeful123: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
VISA ALERT!!! CRAZY TIMELINE ALERT !!! �

VISA application - 12th July 2021
Biometric - 27th July 2021
NSF - 29th July 2021

Decision - VISA Refusal (reason given, Bsc cert not genuine) - 16th Aug 2021

I got some supporting documents from my univeristy and then move to the next stage

Administrative review application - 28th Aug 2021

Request to UK school to defer admission - 19th Oct 2021

Administrative review decision - Decison maintained (still refused) - 2nd Dec 2021

Engaged the service of a British Lawyer - 10th Jan 2022

Pre-Action Protocol(PAP) letter submitted - 24th January 2022

PAP result - Original decision overturned(refusal Withdrawn) - 8th Feb 2022

I was asked to contact them 3 Months to resumption for the 2022 session

contact via email - 19th June 2022

Sent all requested docs with financial evidence (1 month statement sent).

wait

more wait

more wait

Lawyer started firing them emails

Passport resubmit - 8th July 2022

response (request for new CAS and updated financial evidence) - 20th July 2022

replied with requested document - (2 and half months statement sent)

Acknowledgment of receipt - 26th July 2022

decision made (paid call) - 15th Aug 2022
paid call again to confirm - 16th Aug 2022
Paid email to have it in written :-) - 16th Aug 2022

collection email - 17th Aug 2022

Collected. VISA application successful - 18th Aug 2022

Thanks to everyone that contributed and encouraged me.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
As a student, how can I legally earn over £2k/month with my coding skills.

£12/hour is not for me

I need your input(s) ejoor

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MacDarrey: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Responded
mcpapillo:
Pls check your mail I have a couple of questions. Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MacDarrey: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
The payment referred to is for the new Term to resume next Month. I always pay her school fee a week after their holiday but this time, I refused it because of wetin dey ground
Goodbetterbest:

Congratulations �

Just one thought. If you refused to pay your daughter's school fees and she was attending school I'd say go and pay up or go to the school and pay half or what you can with explanation. I know you needed to pull all resources available but then again you played a fast one on them. You may want to leave this country with clean mind abi clear conscience.

Again, congratulations!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pls how much is visa fee for MA and dependant. Is it the same?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hopeful123:
VISA ALERT!!! CRAZY TIMELINE ALERT !!! �

VISA application - 12th July 2021
Biometric - 27th July 2021
NSF - 29th July 2021

Decision - VISA Refusal (reason given, Bsc cert not genuine) - 16th Aug 2021

I got some supporting documents from my univeristy and then move to the next stage

Administrative review application - 28th Aug 2021

Request to UK school to defer admission - 19th Oct 2021

Administrative review decision - Decison maintained (still refused) - 2nd Dec 2021

Engaged the service of a British Lawyer - 10th Jan 2022

Pre-Action Protocol(PAP) letter submitted - 24th January 2022

PAP result - Original decision overturned(refusal Withdrawn) - 8th Feb 2022

I was asked to contact them 3 Months to resumption for the 2022 session

contact via email - 19th June 2022

Sent all requested docs with financial evidence (1 month statement sent).

wait

more wait

more wait

Lawyer started firing them emails

Passport resubmit - 8th July 2022

response (request for new CAS and updated financial evidence) - 20th July 2022

replied with requested document - (2 and half months statement sent)

Acknowledgment of receipt - 26th July 2022

decision made (paid call) - 15th Aug 2022
paid call again to confirm - 16th Aug 2022
Paid email to have it in written :-) - 16th Aug 2022

collection email - 17th Aug 2022

Collected. VISA application successful - 18th Aug 2022

Thanks to everyone that contributed and encouraged me.

Congratulations Bro.... Good you didn't give up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.