Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1007618 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 8:13am On May 22, 2023
IFSHR:

Fund your Dom account with the sufficient Amount ...fill the transfer form at the bank branch...ensure you have the correct details of the beneficiary (school account details)....it's better done in the morning ..if successful..your school will get it in less than 48Hrs

thanks for the response. please note that the dorm account is in USD hope it won't cause issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daram007: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=IFSHR post=123288071]

Are you at reviewer disbursement stage ? Or what stage are you ?[/quote

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 8:30am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=daram007 post=123288548][/quote]

did u attach ur tax clearance. that's the new rejection reason now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akamon(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2023
Can someone help me out, I was given an unconditional offer and using Form A to place my authorization order to debit my account for compulsory deposit requirement since April 18th, 2023.
1. Will i be able to get my CAS now from the institution or until the debit is confirmed (3-4months after) before I get my CAS number.
2. Can I commence making payment for accomodations and booking flight ahead since I don't know when my CAS number will be issued.
3. Can I commence my POF deposit now or I should hold on until my CAS number is issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:40am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=daram007 post=123288548][/quote]

Attach it fast....visit the bank, you not on debit queue yet o....for ecobank you will be on debit queue when you get to ADB disbursement Reviewer stage...

The day you get to that stage you will be assigned a queue number....so add the requested document, inform your Account officer or any close branch...so your can move to a ADB supervisor...after that stage next is ADB disbursement Reviewer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:41am On May 22, 2023
fastseo:

As at today ecobank don't request for it....only Uba, zenith and globus bank as at today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:44am On May 22, 2023
fastseo:

thanks for the response. please note that the dorm account is in USD hope it won't cause issues

It won't..but ensure you convert your tution fee in pounds to dollar to know the exact amount to pay.... They can help you at the bank to ascertain it...or just enter your school payment portal and generate a receipt in the equivalent dollar, to know the right amount in dollars....mine was 3000pounds , when I paid in dollar it was 3900 dollars.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:49am On May 22, 2023
Akamon:
Can someone help me out, I was given an unconditional offer and using Form A to place my authorization order to debit my account for compulsory deposit requirement since April 18th, 2023.
1. Will i be able to get my CAS now from the institution or until the debit is confirmed (3-4months after) before I get my CAS number.
2. Can I commence making payment for accomodations and booking flight ahead since I don't know when my CAS number will be issued.
3. Can I commence my POF deposit now or I should hold on until my CAS number is issued.

1. Tution deposit is a condition to get CAS, no school will issue you cas without your tution deposit confirmation and as well as any condition attached to your offer

2. What intake are you...if you are for September 23 intake and you are awaiting for a formA intaited April...except it's with unity bank or your have someone influencing it for you in the bank...you are sitting a long thing. If you are January 24 intake no problem....book your flight and accommodation after you are sure of a place through your CAS .

3. POF is for your educational purpose any other funny arrangements can lead to ban....so be careful, not everything should be asked online...join your school WhatsApp group if any and discuss some issues in there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 9:12am On May 22, 2023
hello everyone, my visa fee is in naira account. i was told i would be paying using dollar account. My visa is 1,390 dollars. please, what can i do to pay for my visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:35am On May 22, 2023
Episte:
hello everyone, my visa fee is in naira account. i was told i would be paying using dollar account. My visa is 1,390 dollars. please, what can i do to pay for my visa.

Change your naira to dollars and credit into your Dom account, if you don't have...use the one of a trusted family member or friend . Or visit any gtb bank and request for a prepaid dollar card. The limit is 2000dollars though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2023
IFSHR:

Change your naira to dollars and credit into your Dom account, if you don't have...use the one of a trusted family member or friend . Or visit any gtb bank and request for a prepaid dollar card. The limit is 2000dollars though.

Hello there, please do you have an idea of a bank that processes Form A quickly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:06am On May 22, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Hello there, please do you have an idea of a bank that processes Form A quickly?

Unity bank is the best for now...but they value old account....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2023
IFSHR:

Unity bank is the best for now...but they value old account....

Do you think i am late for spetember/october?
I mean payment of fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:47am On May 22, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I mean payment of fees

Depends on your school deadline for payment and availability of CAS for your department.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Uzomahenmar: 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Please does anyone know the date that these following banks (GTB, Unity Bank and Globus Bank) are in for Form A payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sheepheart(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2023
fastseo:

Kindly advise.. as a self employed with a registered biz name and bank account, is it okay to run the account to be used as POF when submitting bank statements or one should just stick to using personal account? Also haven't been paying tax on the biz account (though I wish to) but don't know how to cos of Nigeria tax processes issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OsiEnterprise4: 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
IFSHR:

None....except you have someone in CBn that will give your dollar or pounds at government rate....formA is the cheapest form....don't fall for online scammer promising to pay your fee at subsidized rate....the scammer will do that with a stolen card , the payment might go through, but your school will surely flag it and your admission will be withdrawn...so be careful

Noted, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 12:35pm On May 22, 2023
Ok... thanks.
It's been a week I have sent the documents, I am still expecting the unconditional offer

adeblow:

I got an unconditional offer after I sent in my documents. It is after you get your unconditional offer that you are asked to pay your tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Espoirhope(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2023
Please for ulster university, it’s over two weeks I submitted the documents required after my conditional offer, please does it take this long or I didn’t do something right … the school is yet to reply and I’m really confused on what to do next … please if anyone knows so much about the school help me before I begin cry …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
Thanks a lot Ma.
You're unknowingly helping medically by bringing down people's blood pressure.
Thanks Sis.

duchess90:
Hello

No it isn't true

At the moment she is entitled to bring her child dependant

It is important to make the application before the current visa expires and before she applies for post study visa if that is the route she chooses to follow.

Leave ample time to do so incase there are delays.In my opinion target minimum 3months towards the end of her current visa.

If she chooses the skilled workers route after study, she can bring her child dependant any time

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 1:27pm On May 22, 2023
Personal bank statement, please. The company's money isn’t yours to spend on personal expenses.
sheepheart:

Kindly advise.. as a self employed with a registered biz name and bank account, is it okay to run the account to be used as POF when submitting bank statements or one should just stick to using personal account? Also haven't been paying tax on the biz account (though I wish to) but don't know how to cos of Nigeria tax processes issues

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 2:14pm On May 22, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I mean payment of fees

September / October intake and u are thinking of using form A when September and October intakes has started receiving CAS.. Bear it in mind u will run one month pof b4 u can submit CAS request.. Rush and use black market oooo immediately to pay for ya tuition fees and be praying ya school an allocate CAS to u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 2:28pm On May 22, 2023
Pls how much is pounds today in black market ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 2:32pm On May 22, 2023
Anyone here applied to any university in the UK with an HND result for direct master program, I will like to know how you went about it and the school that accept the result for direct masters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sheepheart(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
mimilyrics:
Personal bank statement, please. The company's money isn’t yours to spend on personal expenses.
Thank you for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by YinkBim: 3:08pm On May 22, 2023
Kelvinnosa:
Anyone here applied to any university in the UK with an HND result for direct master program, I will like to know how you went about it and the school that accept the result for direct masters.
University of the West of Scotland
MBA

Ask their naija schl rep to apply for you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 4:08pm On May 22, 2023
Espoirhope:
Please for ulster university, it’s over two weeks I submitted the documents required after my conditional offer, please does it take this long or I didn’t do something right … the school is yet to reply and I’m really confused on what to do next … please if anyone knows so much about the school help me before I begin cry …

They will surely get back...at the moment school are dealing with CAS issuance and financial checks as well...best you can do is to email them again or chat them Via your student portal or webpage.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 4:10pm On May 22, 2023
University of the West of Scotland
MBA

Ask their naija schl rep to apply for you[/quote]

please do you have any of their info you can share ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 4:21pm On May 22, 2023
IFSHR:

THANKS A LOT
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 4:30pm On May 22, 2023
Our wedding pictures is us in a church while our marriage certificate says we celebrated in the court. We don't have those court pictures but we have church wedding and traditional pictures plus old pictures of us. Hope it won't be a problem for us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:32pm On May 22, 2023
Shouldn't be a problem. Pictures are just to show a level of genuiness in a marriage, not a test of wedding location.
kbpresh:
Our wedding pictures is us in a church while our marriage certificate says we celebrated in the court. We don't have those court pictures but we have church wedding and traditional pictures plus old pictures of us. Hope it won't be a problem for us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
Thanks for clarifying
mimilyrics:
Shouldn't be a problem. Pictures are just to show a level of genuiness in a marriage, not a test of wedding location.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.