Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (995371 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StandardBuilder(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2023
Greetings All,

I was given unconditional offer at University of Bolton.
The payment plans are :
Initial Deposit: £3000
At Enrolment: £6250
Start of Semester 2: £4300.
With the delay in FORM A, I intend to pay the deposit with black market rate, then put in for FORM A this month for the second payment at enrolment, hoping the payment will have been made by ending September.
Is this a good move ?, considering the fact that visa is not always certain.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adeblow(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2023
Espoirhope:
I applied to Birmingham campus oh …. And right now I’ve sent mails .. I’m sure they’d be tired to see my mails .. the whole things is giving me fever
What course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 11:26am On May 23, 2023
[quote author=StandardBuilder post=123313485]Greetings All,

The payment plans are :
With the delay in FORM A, I intend to pay the deposit with black market rate, then put in for FORM A this month for the second payment at enrolment, hoping the payment will have been made by ending September.

yes you can use the approach..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 11:34am On May 23, 2023
IFSHR:

Different bank ! Different approach....some use application dates, while other use approval date....

Ecobank is currently treating those approved on march 1st....last date of debit was 16th of this month @ £590.24

Wow, thats serious. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 11:59am On May 23, 2023
please if you receive a collection mail , without any prior mail. how do u know if the decision is favourable, BECAUSE courier is supposed to deliver the documents and last enrollment is just by the day. Can the person purchase airticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ugwukcee: 12:10pm On May 23, 2023
amnwa:
Search them on telegram
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StandardBuilder(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Kelvinnosa post=123314040][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 1:18pm On May 23, 2023
mimilyrics:
I thought you said earlier that you've got no pictures. 😁
You can go ahead to apply after you get married with the documents that you have.
Include the old pictures and any new pictures you take during and post the wedding.

Nope not me …. It was the other guy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 1:21pm On May 23, 2023
Fynwalex:

The thing is we've been dating since 2022... So we ae about getting married next month and apply for visa the following week. We only have old chats, pictures and bank transactions since we started dating. Though we are trying to open a joint account but was advised we wait till we get married. So the question is, can we go ahead and apply for the visa or wait for the dependant to apply later.

@duchess what’s your take on this??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fynwalex: 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
mimilyrics:
I thought you said earlier that you've got no pictures. 😁
You can go ahead to apply after you get married with the documents that you have.
Include the old pictures and any new pictures you take during and post the wedding.

Thanks… would do just that..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Star721: 1:48pm On May 23, 2023
Hello gurus in the house, I tried booking appointment for TB test but the maximum number of family on the page is 4 but we are 5. How do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 2:09pm On May 23, 2023
Today, 23rd of May, 2023, we received my dependent child's passport from DHL, but to our dismay, there was no decision letter enclosed with the passport. This unfortunate situation has left us unsure about the outcome of my daughter's visa application. Any advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 2:23pm On May 23, 2023
Dependent visa banned
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2023
No more student dependant from 2024
UK has banned dependant visa effective from January 2024
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1660977343156961282?t=ZZr9YOvH8rsod2m0edK-nw&s=08
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DelCrux: 3:26pm On May 23, 2023
Help got the same offer but they request for POF before CAS how do u intend to do that
StandardBuilder:
Greetings All,

The payment plans are :
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2023
Hello

People like you are the reasons why immigration policies keep tightening.

@Justwise please help ban

Cheers
Travelguru042:
Just incase anyone here is finding it difficult to get loans for their proof of funds, kindly connect or send me a mail on here and I'll reach back to you as we help you sort it out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:57pm On May 23, 2023
Hello

You need to contact UKVI asap and resolve this . Use the paid mail platform so you keep a log of the response

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

Cheers
bemagnify:

Today, 23rd of May, 2023, we received my dependent child's passport from DHL, but to our dismay, there was no decision letter enclosed with the passport. This unfortunate situation has left us unsure about the outcome of my daughter's visa application. Any advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2023
Hello all

When it's time please update yourself with the changes accordingly.Keep an eye on UKVI website

If you are uncertain as to what the changes mean when you eventually read it, let us know on the thread. We will hopefully help clarify things

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 4:11pm On May 23, 2023
@duchess
emcaris:
please if you receive a collection mail , without any prior mail. how do u know if the decision is favourable, BECAUSE courier is supposed to deliver the documents and last enrollment is just by the day. Can the person purchase airticket

please advise no decision mail yet. and courier ought to deliver to another state, confused as what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 4:23pm On May 23, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You need to contact UKVI asap and resolve this . Use the paid mail platform so you keep a log of the response

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

Cheers

Thanks bro. I have done that, But if a visa application is rejected, it supposed to have a rejection letter right? As I know the passport wont be stamped just like in this case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2023
Hello

You will get a refusal mail not letter.

Have you looked at your email (inbox and spam) ?

Have a look first and if nothing then wait for a response from UKVI

Cheers
bemagnify:

Thanks bro. I have done that, But if a visa application is rejected, it supposed to have a rejection letter right? As I know the passport wont be stamped just like in this case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:29pm On May 23, 2023
Hello

Have you checked for any refusal mails?

If none then congratulations

I personally would advice that you update your Uni on the current expectations with courier and how soon you will book your flight once you have your passport,and confirm it's okay to still get enrolled

Cheers

emcaris:
@duchess

please advise no decision mail yet. and courier ought to deliver to another state, confused as what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 4:40pm On May 23, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You will get a refusal mail not letter.

Have you looked at your email (inbox and spam) ?

Have a look first and if nothing then wait for a response from UKVI

Cheers

Thanks bro. I received two emails from TLSContact. One stating that the passport is ready for collection at the TLS center and another one stating that the passport and other relevant documents has been dispatched to the courier service (DHL). Do I need to be worried? does it mean that the visa application is rejected? if yes when can we apply again because I know administrative review will take time. Please your advise is needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kulex2k1(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
bemagnify:

Thanks bro. I received two emails from TLSContact. One stating that the passport is ready for collection at the TLS center and another one stating that the passport and other relevant documents has been dispatched to the courier service (DHL). Do I need to be worried? does it mean that the visa application is rejected? if yes when can we apply again because I know administrative review will take time. Please your advise is needed.

Its not rejected... if its not stated in the letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 4:54pm On May 23, 2023
kulex2k1:

Its not rejected... if its not stated in the letter.
We didnt see any letter. Just empty passport. And also no rejection email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please what's the latest update on UK ban on dependants ? I'm yet to make my application with my dependants (2) but it's kinda worrisome hearing about this news flying around.
Any news or update about this please ?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
Adave97:
Hello everyone,

Please what's the latest update on UK ban on dependants ? I'm yet to make my application with my dependants (2) but it's kinda worrisome hearing about this news flying around.
Any news or update about this please ?

You are free to make an application. It will commence January 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by StandardBuilder(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
DelCrux:
Help got the same offer but they request for POF before CAS how do u intend to do that

Have you accept the offer, you can send me a mail to talk better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

People like you are the reasons why immigration policies keep tightening.

@Justwise please help ban

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kollyside01: 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
“The changes will come into effect for students starting their courses from January 2024 in order to allow future international students time to plan ahead.”

Please does this mean people that got their visa in 2023 and will be resuming by September or before January 2024 can bring their dependents anytime they like even February 2024

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ZiggyMr(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
Any Bornemouth University student here?
A friend want some clarifications pls.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.