Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1007303 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 6:27pm On May 23, 2023
Hello please I was applying for January intake , but with change of things now regarding the recent changes in dependent , I want to shift attention to September intake application but I feel it late , please I am open to advice.
I have all requirements and funds to process asap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KenTod: 7:41pm On May 23, 2023
Please any information about first bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2023
bemagnify:

Today, 23rd of May, 2023, we received my dependent child's passport from DHL, but to our dismay, there was no decision letter enclosed with the passport. This unfortunate situation has left us unsure about the outcome of my daughter's visa application. Any advice?

Go through each page of the passport thoroughly. The entry vignette is not done on the first page, it could be in the middle or close to the end especially for a vastly empty passport.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebimpefolake: 8:05pm On May 23, 2023
YinkBim:
University of the West of Scotland
MBA

Ask their naija schl rep to apply for you

Please kindly share information on how to reach the school rep
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Realshima88: 9:05pm On May 23, 2023
mimilyrics:
In addition to duchess90's response, chats/calls and marriage certificate + any money transfers (upkeep) to each other - verifiable on your account statement will help but the ECO might or might not request for more proof.

Pictures help so make sure that you have pictures of the wedding amongst others.

In the past, UKVI didnt ask for too much proof but with the rise in sham marriages, it's become increasingly regular for UKVI to ask for more proofs to ascertain that a union is real.
Thank you for the response.
Talking about money transfers (upkeep). Is it a must for the transfers to be from the bank account you will be presenting for proof of funds?. Also, i would like to know if its not too late to start the upkeep transfers now if you will be applying in september/october
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 9:12pm On May 23, 2023
Greetings

I have 3 January offer, I need to travel with my husband. But, because of this new immigration law it will not be possible again.

Please my own people help me with schools that is still taking applications let me start applying this night no sleep for me this night

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 9:21pm On May 23, 2023
Advice is needed here
babamillli:
Hello please I was applying for January intake , but with change of things now regarding the recent changes in dependent , I want to shift attention to September intake application but I feel it late , please I am open to advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nniero(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I will appreciate lists of UK schools I can apply for phd with scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wheesin(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone used UBA to process FORM A recently. Mine is about a month and two weeks and it’s still in adb reviewer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
Please, you guys should respond to me
SandyDandy:
Greetings

I have 3 January offer, I need to travel with my husband. But, because of this new immigration law it will not be possible again.

Please my own people help me with schools that is still taking applications let me start applying this night no sleep for me this night

God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tenderjunkie: 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
wheesin:
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone used UBA to process FORM A recently. Mine is about a month and two weeks and it’s still in adb reviewer
Lol. You never start na. You nr hear say na January own them still dy process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 10:08pm On May 23, 2023
[Chat me up on 07058769868
quote author=babamillli post=123322349]Hello please I was applying for January intake , but with change of things now regarding the recent changes in dependent , I want to shift attention to September intake application but I feel it late , please I am open to advice.
I have all requirements and funds to process asap [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 10:09pm On May 23, 2023
[
Chatme up on 07058769868
quote author=SandyDandy post=123326406]Please, you guys should respond to me [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coldie(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2023
Have faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:20pm On May 23, 2023
babamillli:

Do u have any September school offer already If yes, use black market oooo immediately to pay

If u never received any September offer or u never applied for September 2023 admission, am afraid it's late for u to apply for September 2023 admission now because almost all 7k schools has stopped giving September offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coldie(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2023
myhero:

Do u have any September school offer already If yes, use black market oooo immediately to pay

If u never received any September offer or u never applied for September 2023 admission, am afraid it's late for u to apply for September 2023 admission now because almost all 7k schools has stopped giving September offer
Have faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coldie(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2023
Black market people should pity Nigerians abeg.

Why is the official rate for pounds #576 but they are charging #930.

Can't the government go after these people?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:07pm On May 23, 2023
SandyDandy:
Greetings

God bless you

Try uwe bristol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jayl1: 11:20pm On May 23, 2023
Does Turkish Airline require Transit Visa please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by calebify1(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2023
Coldie:
Black market people should pity Nigerians abeg.

Why is the official rate for pounds #576 but they are charging #930.

Can't the government go after these people?
Go after them for what exactly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by YinkBim: 12:24am On May 24, 2023
Adebimpefolake:

Please kindly share information on how to reach the school rep

[quote author=Kelvinnosa post=123298873]
see the attachment below

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:29am On May 24, 2023
Hello

Yes

When you apply,back your application with a cover letter explaining why you need your dependants and how they are exempt from the changes.

ECOs are not perfect,current guidance is always the mode of operation when reviewing visa application, it won't hurt to address that this doesn't apply to your dependants

I personally will advise you apply for them before the end of Dec 2023

Cheers
Kollyside01:
“The changes will come into effect for students starting their courses from January 2024 in order to allow future international students time to plan ahead.”

Please does this mean people that got their visa in 2023 and will be resuming by September or before January 2024 can bring their dependents anytime they like even February 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:30am On May 24, 2023
Hello

If you transit Instanbul and don't leave the airport No

Cheers
jayl1:
Does Turkish Airline require Transit Visa please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Japaseeker: 5:28am On May 24, 2023
I payed for priority visa since 15 set to get a decision..anybody on this phase here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bekeesoft: 5:34am On May 24, 2023
Hello Team,
@duchess90,
Please I entered application for of my 3 Dependents kids, on the 8th they went for biometrics. I got passport collection mail for 2 of them on the 15th and brp letters for them on the 17th.I inquired about the outstanding application on the 18th, response was "awaiting decision".
On the 20th I got brp letter for the outstanding application but the application is still at DMC.

Did paid mail on 23rd regarding the application, response was that decision made and I would contact by VAC when passport is ready for collection. Please what else can I do? To have the application moved to VAC?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracydee(f): 6:08am On May 24, 2023
Hello All,

Is there a limit to the tuition amount that can be processed through Form A. Need to make a payment of 14.600pound and I have submitted my request to Stanbic IBTC through the CBN portal. I am not sure if there is a limit to how much can be processed. Also, if the limit is lower than the amount I need to pay, would they just approve for the maximum limit? For instance, say limit is 10,000pounds an I have requested for 14,600, would they just approve the 10,000pounds?

I want to be sure they won't decline my request because of that. Information from anyone will be helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tenderjunkie: 6:38am On May 24, 2023
Gracydee:
Hello All,

Is there a limit to the tuition amount that can be processed through Form A. Need to make a payment of 14.600pound and I have submitted my request to Stanbic IBTC through the CBN portal. I am not sure if there is a limit to how much can be processed. Also, if the limit is lower than the amount I need to pay, would they just approve for the maximum limit? For instance, say limit is 10,000pounds an I have requested for 14,600, would they just approve the 10,000pounds?

I want to be sure they won't decline my request because of that. Information from anyone will be helpful
Yes, there's a limit. Stanbic currently processs 15k usd.
However, if you request above the limit, only the limit will be processed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Otuegbe: 7:02am On May 24, 2023
I am finding it difficulty to access Form A portal. An online friend promise to assist me. after giving him my BVN he is now asking me for the OTP to complete the form.,but am afraid.
Can OTP generated from Form A used to remove money from my bank.

I need advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2023
Hello

23rd May was yesterday

Be patient

Cheers
Bekeesoft:
Hello Team,
@duchess90,
Please I entered application for of my 3 Dependents kids, on the 8th they went for biometrics. I got passport collection mail for 2 of them on the 15th and brp letters for them on the 17th.I inquired about the outstanding application on the 18th, response was "awaiting decision".
On the 20th I got brp letter for the outstanding application but the application is still at DMC.

Did paid mail on 23rd regarding the application, response was that decision made and I would contact by VAC when passport is ready for collection. Please what else can I do? To have the application moved to VAC?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingkom: 7:10am On May 24, 2023
UBA doesn't work on your Form A until they are ready to debit.
wheesin:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 7:11am On May 24, 2023
Otuegbe:
I am finding it difficulty to access Form A portal. An online friend promise to assist me. after giving him my BVN he is now asking me for the OTP to complete the form.,but am afraid.

I need advice

An OTP will be sent to your email, without the OTP the person can't log in....ensure you are dealing with a trusted person...when you receive the OTP...ensure its coming from tradesystem....and it will be sent to your email only.

It will be sent to you anytime, everytime you try accessing the portal..

Note that the site is currently down since yesterday afternoon...so it's not a problem from your end

Example.. see image

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingkom: 7:13am On May 24, 2023
Otuegbe:

I need advice
Why don't you use another browser or clear your catches an see if you can open your portal from your end. Una too like risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.