Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002550 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bukkytoyin: 4:33pm On May 24, 2023
kingstonkk:
Good Evening house!! I'm so excited! I have been waiting for an offer from University of Roehampton and it just came today.

The only condition is that I have to pass a pre-CAS interview. Please who can help me with what to expect?? I'm already nervous 😭😭😭

Know your course modules
Why did u chose the course
How will it help your future career
Your course fee
Facilitates available to your course
How will it be assessed

What have you Been doing since you graduated

Expect a wild card question too

GoodlUck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2023
Hello all
Please has anyone any idea how to go about tax clearance certificate for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
iby2k4us:

Lagos Nigeria

oh I wish you are in south south
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunmibum1: 5:30pm On May 24, 2023
Hello @Duchess90

I'd like to ask, I work with a big private company here in Lagos. I already got my employment verification letter from my supervisor but when I checked the company's RC number on CAC website, it shows inactive.

Please, I want to know if it doesn't matter. Planning to apply for visa next week.

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kingstonkk: 5:58pm On May 24, 2023
bukkytoyin:

Know your course modules
Why did u chose the course
How will it help your future career
Your course fee
Facilitates available to your course
How will it be assessed

What have you Been doing since you graduated

Expect a wild card question too

GoodlUck

Thank you!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
mrsglo:
Please how do I response to questions from University admission committee regarding whether I will be traveling with my dependents?

I have read advise from people who insist a β€œYes” answer may lead to denial of admission by the University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2023
Greetings all,

Is Utility bill ( like NEPA payment receipt) part of documents to upload for visa application πŸ€”? Maybe to confirm residential address. Especially if the document is carrying the name of the Landlord( Prepaid Meter)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayooye2018: 6:16pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 6:34pm On May 24, 2023
Kassidy4luv:
Greetings all,

Is Utility bill ( like NEPA payment receipt) part of documents to upload for visa application πŸ€”? Maybe to confirm residential address. Especially if the document is carrying the name of the Landlord( Prepaid Meter)

Not needed ....except if you and your dependant is relying on it as proof of relationship to show you stay in same address.... but its not sufficient as it will only show address, not both of you name.

So you don't need it .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2023
Hello

Because you are an employee it won't matter.

Cheers
Bunmibum1:
Hello @Duchess90

I'd like to ask, I work with a big private company here in Lagos. I already got my employment verification letter from my supervisor but when I checked the company's RC number on CAC website, it shows inactive.

Please, I want to know if it doesn't matter. Planning to apply for visa next week.

Thanks for your time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2023
Hello

Transit visa

You will need to mention the EU countries you will be transiting when you apply

Cheers
narpheesarh:
Hi all. Please if my outward journey to the UK is through KLM (Amsterdam) and inward back to Nigeria is via Air France (paris). Will I need an airport transit visa or a short stay schengen visa? Its a bit confusing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunmibum1: 7:05pm On May 24, 2023
Okay. Thanks very much for your reply
duchess90:
Hello

Because you are an employee it won't matter.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2023
IFSHR:

Not needed ....except if you and your dependant is relying on it as proof of relationship to show you stay in same address.... but its not sufficient as it will only show address, not both of you name.

So you don't need it .

Great thanks 😊.

We have a daughter of 1 year and 4 months together and we all live in the same house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 7:44pm On May 24, 2023
Please have anyone successful booked for tb test at iom...I missed their appointment previously..since then I have being trying to booked on their new site..but the virtual account not displayed to make payment after being booked.
Any idea to this please πŸ™
Kindly guide If you have experience issues like this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracydee(f): 8:17pm On May 24, 2023
Thank you!

tenderjunkie:

Yes, there's a limit. Stanbic currently processs 15k usd.
However, if you request above the limit, only the limit will be processed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 8:51pm On May 24, 2023
Hello Nairaland, please can anyone give me a genuine company or place where I can buy dollars. I need this exchange ASAP. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 8:55pm On May 24, 2023
Episte:
Hello Nairaland, please can anyone give me a genuine company or place where I can buy dollars. I need this exchange ASAP. Thank you

Visit the nearest aboki joint ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Raalsalghul: 8:57pm On May 24, 2023
Can see you all hustling for the Tier 4 visa and hopefully you'll get it provided you tick all the boxes.

Hope y'all will go there, quietly do your things and achieve with no noise.

I'm saying these for the benefit of those that want to become content creators. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 9:11pm On May 24, 2023
@Dutchess

Please is it compulsory to quote the company's RC Number for UKVI.

If yes, what about those that are working with companies that are not registered with CAC?

Thanks

Bunmibum1:
Okay. Thanks very much for your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Regex: 9:30pm On May 24, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Can see you all hustling for the Tier 4 visa and hopefully you'll get it provided you tick all the boxes.

Hope y'all will go there, quietly do your things and achieve with no noise.

I'm saying these for the benefit of those that want to become content creators. grin

1wk of arrival, NI never drop, brp still deh post office, no sign in for school... Them go enter Primark buy turtleneck jumper and go live on YouTube.... How to buy clothes for cheap in UK. Do you want to study in UK and have no money, we have pof good rate etc...

Yeye people.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iby2k4us: 9:35pm On May 24, 2023
please guys
I need a good lawyer that can help with child custody or how to get authentic one l..
please kindly recommend
angelachiwanza89@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2023
Hello

There's no section for that in your visa application.

With companies you only need to submit your reference/employment/confirmation/promotion letter if you need to show evidence of study gap

Keep it simple and straightforward

Cheers
Loko40:
@Dutchess

Please is it compulsory to quote the company's RC Number for UKVI.

If yes, what about those that are working with companies that are not registered with CAC?

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 9:59pm On May 24, 2023
Episte:

Please I mean Lagos here, can some tell me a genuine bureau de change. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2023
Can one use NPOWER as work experience when applying for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olola4(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2023
Episte:

Please I mean Lagos here, can some tell me a genuine bureau de change. Thank you

Go inside the airport (MMIA @ Ikeja), most especially the arrival, you will be able to exchange your FX at the Bureau de change stand.

The security might not want to allow you in but tell them you want to exchange Fx , they will allow you and you will get it at a good rate.

NB: It might be risky patronizing those guys that loiter around the airport, so it’s best to go straight to their stand inside the airport building.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 10:26pm On May 24, 2023
Those who have done administrative review for visa denial, how many months did it actually take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
Please tax clearance oo for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Raalsalghul: 10:47pm On May 24, 2023
Regex:

1wk of arrival, NI never drop, brp still deh post office, no sign in for school... Them go enter Primark buy turtleneck jumper and go live on YouTube.... How to buy clothes for cheap in UK. Do you want to study in UK and have no money, we have pof good rate etc...

Yeye people.

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adetounvicky(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2023
I had same issue, so I sent mail to them with my passport attached to book for me with my preffered date and time.
Shaffy001:
Please have anyone successful booked for tb test at iom...I missed their appointment previously..since then I have being trying to booked on their new site..but the virtual account not displayed to make payment after being booked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2023
Call them. They will fix it.
Shaffy001:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Laffz25(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2023
Hello guys, I have a room to let in a three bedroom terrace building in Birmingham Area ( Rowley Regis in West Midland). looking for a Nigeria guy or lady to share the room with. The area is easy to commute to Aston , Birmingham, Coventry, Longford and surrounding.

If you know anybody or if anybody need accommodation in Birmingham Area ( Rowley Regis in West Midland) pls drop a message or quote me. Let link up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.