Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002697 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fematcommand: 10:21pm On May 25, 2023
Yes...
Phonetikkks:

They have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ASOT23: 10:21pm On May 25, 2023
Hello @ Duchess and other gurus in the house

Pls is consent home form on Gov.Uk site and the hand written consent letter the same ??

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ASOT23: 10:22pm On May 25, 2023

Pls is consent home form on Gov.Uk site and the hand written consent letter by the main applicant the same thing ,do they serve the same purpose??

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gthots: 10:25pm On May 25, 2023
I will speak to question 2

A - Are you saying you don't have a government-issued birth certificate that shows your name as the father and the lady as the mother? Let's assume your answer is yes and their birth has never been registered, then I suggest you visit the nearest National Population Commission office in the LGA close to you or the state headquarters where you live and the officers may be able to issue you a birth certificate or advise you on the next steps.

B. Marriage is not a criterion for one to be a parent; the birth certificate is proof enough.
Chicadedieu:
PLEASE HELP. URGENT. THANKS

Hello everyone.
I'm asking for a brother.

TWO QUESTIONS PLEASE. SEPTEMBER 2023 ADMISSION

1. Which offer is better for a male student that has BSc Geography and Regional Planning?

A. MSc Sustainability and Environmental Management. Middlesex University, Hendon.

B. MSc Project Management, Birmingham State University.

Also, which other course would be advisable for job prospects?

2. My brother has two kids from a lady and they're not married.
A. Can he declare them as dependents knowing there's no official document stating their relationship, neither with him and the lady nor with him and the kids?
B. Can he do court documents for them as wife and husband, and REDO the birth certificates with his name?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akins5050: 10:27pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening guys,has anyone been able to get CAS from university of university of Aberdeen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akins5050: 10:31pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening guys, has anyone been able to get CAS from university of Aberdeen. please guys I need answer 🥺.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chicadedieu: 11:17pm On May 25, 2023
Thanks for your input.

Yes, they were never married and the babies had the mother's name. Can he take the lady as dependant?

gthots:
I will speak to question 2

A - Are you saying you don't have a government-issued birth certificate that shows your name as the father and the lady as the mother? Let's assume your answer is yes and their birth has never been registered, then I suggest you.......
B. Marriage is not a criterion for one to be a parent; the birth certificate is proof enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Withhim: 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
headofschool:
not sure if it is still relevant but it was posted here some months back

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. Roehampton University.
3. University of Sunderland.
4. London Metropolitan University.
5. University College, Birmingham.
6. Solent University.
7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. Bedfordshire University.
9. University of West England.
10. University of South Wales.
11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. University of Suffolk
13. Swansea University.
14. University of Essex.
15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. University of Gloucestershire
17. Robert Gordon University
18. University of West Scotland
19. University of Derby

Thanks a lot, but how can I know which to apply with this is a lot to scan from, someone told me to apply for University Of Wolverhampton, please anyone with ideas about University Of Wolverhampton and admission rate considering my grades
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:22am On May 26, 2023
Hello

Handwritten I assume in this case means your own personal consent letter

It depends on what the personal consent letter is addressing.

If you read the contents of the home office consent letter and it addresses whatever the personal consent letter needs to address then that's fine.

If not include your own consent letter in addition to the HO's

Cheers

ASOT23:

Pls is consent home form on Gov.Uk site and the hand written consent letter the same ??

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fapfam(f): 4:09am On May 26, 2023
@ Duchess90 please do you how long it will take for money approve on the form A to get to it's destination,ie the school fee abroad?many thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:20am On May 26, 2023
Hello

I am not familiar with form A processes

I assume when it is debited it shouldn't take so long

Hopefully someone that knows this will answer

Sorry

Cheers
fapfam:
@ Duchess90 please do you how long it will take for money approve on the form A to get to it's destination,ie the school fee abroad?many thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:28am On May 26, 2023
Hello

Is the lady in question his partner or wife if Not then No.

He can't just take someone he doesn't have a substantial relationship/marriage with as a Dependant even if the person is the mother of his children.In addition to the birth certificate he has to submit a court order to show he has sole parental responsibility, if the court order declares it as shared responsibility between both parents then there has to be some form of consent from the mother in addition to the court order.

2. If she is his partner/wife then yes she can apply as his dependant.

Cheers

Chicadedieu:
Thanks for your input.

Yes, they were never married and the babies had the mother's name. Can he take the lady as dependant?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 7:24am On May 26, 2023
Good morning all. I made a mistake in my Visa application but I am yet to pay both ihs and Visa fees. Can I start a fresh application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:32am On May 26, 2023
This is University of Ulster for you. They will see you a number starting with D00..... and B00.... asking you to log in using this two numbers and re upload your documents. You should try to upload your documents

Kemdy97:
Please i applied for MSC Data science in ulster university for over 2 months now and I am yet to get a response regarding my Admission rather they keep requesting for re upload of document formally uploaded

Please who else is experiencing same from ulster university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:36am On May 26, 2023
Visa fee is 470 - 473 dollar as at now

IHS is 918 dollar for a year course as at now.

Fraih:

Hi Baggylee
Does this visa fee change? I read somewhere where someone said he was debited for 490pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:39am On May 26, 2023
You applied recently I guess. Most schools must have gotten enough students already hence the delay and you may probably not even hear from them again.

Try considering applying for January 2024.

DelCrux:
This admission is becoming tiring, I applied to 5-6 schools, Sheffield hallam no response, Wolverhampton decision still pending, BCU no response, RGU nothing yet, Southwales asking for IELTS bolt on gave an unconditional offer but no email regarding payment or CAS..what am I doing wrong. Help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 8:03am On May 26, 2023
OluOla2019:
Good morning all. I made a mistake in my Visa application but I am yet to pay both ihs and Visa fees. Can I start a fresh application?

Please, help me answer this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hforhigh(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2023
Got unconditional offer yesterday from University of South Wales (TopUp) 9months.
fee: £11,600, initial deposit of £5,600.
I am to pay 1k monthly for 9months.
Nothing yet from Sheffield hallam or RGU.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2023
Hello

Have you gone past the declaration?

If you haven't you should be able to correct the mistake, if you have then yes start another application

Cheers
OluOla2019:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 9:05am On May 26, 2023
Yohh:

Thanks so much for the answer but please I'll engage u more for clarity sake. Kindly bear with me.
Did u chose the naira equivalent or dollar equivalent?
When I chose the naira, no bank details was supplied but directed me to pay with visa card by inputing my card details.
When I chose dollar, it created an invoice and bank details to pay into.
Then, what do u mean by paying directly, is it that u already had foreign currency in your account and u just paid?
The naira mode of payment is much better because the exchange rate for a pound used is 575 naira and not the black market rate of over 900 naira.
Kindly reply me, thank you.

did u leta successfully paid via convera
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akins5050: 9:09am On May 26, 2023
Akins5050:
Good evening guys,has anyone been able to get CAS from university of university of Aberdeen.

?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dannypanda: 9:41am On May 26, 2023
Please I want to ask… can anyone please tell if amuwo odofin marriage certificates is accepted for UK Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akins5050: 9:42am On May 26, 2023
jorez:
University of Aberdeen does not require deposit before CAS got my CAS without any deposits just you have to make payment before enrollment deadline

Sup boss pls how long does it take university of Aberdeen to send unconditional offer, I have since sent all necessary documents for conditional offer since 4th May and I'm yet to hear from them ever since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akins5050: 9:44am On May 26, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Have you gone past the declaration?

If you haven't you should be able to correct the mistake, if you have then yes start another application

Cheers

Sup boss pls how long does it take university of Aberdeen to send unconditional offer, I have since sent all necessary documents for conditional offer since 4th May and I'm yet to hear from them ever since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 10:01am On May 26, 2023
Good morning all
Please is possible to differ my January 2024
Admission to September 2023?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by YinkBim: 10:27am On May 26, 2023
Hforhigh:
Got unconditional offer yesterday from University of South Wales (TopUp) 9months.
fee: £11,600, initial deposit of £5,600.
I am to pay 1k monthly for 9months.
Nothing yet from Sheffield hallam or RGU.
Learnt Sheffield now demands full payment of Tution fee before CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by YinkBim: 10:28am On May 26, 2023
SandyDandy:
Good morning all
Please is possible to differ my January 2024
Admission to September 2023?
Write or call them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hforhigh(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2023
YinkBim:
Learnt Sheffield now demands full payment of Tution fee before CAS.
Menh! that's huge o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AlayeKondogbia: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Good day, @dduchess90 and everyone.

I have two bank accounts, and I'm using one for my POF.

Is it advisable to send money from my other account into the account im using for my Proof of funds while waiting for the 28 days to pass by? If so, can I do that repeatedly? This is because the activities on the account isn't as much as the other.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggylee: 12:01pm On May 26, 2023
Focus99:
Visa fee is 470 - 473 dollar as at now

IHS is 918 dollar for a year course as at now.

Hi, VISA fee hasn't changed.
https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay
Check the above link, there you can calculate your IHS fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 12:05pm On May 26, 2023
Hello @dduchess90,

1. In other to account for my study gap( +5 years ), will my employment letter and promotion letters suffice? I don't want to ask my company for references letter.

2. I finished school in 2015 and didn't get a job until 2017 that's like over 1 year I can't account for, will that be an issue when it comes to study gap?

3. Is it compulsory or advisable I add my CV to my application( study visa)?

Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 12:30pm On May 26, 2023
Akins5050:

It takes them 9 days to give me unconditional just yesterday 25th because I just meet the English language proficiency requirements, so chill it will get to your turn schools are crazily busy this time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.