Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (995362 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
ignis:

Please ensure you pay with the card of a trusted friend, family member or someone you know and trust.

Incase the application goes the other direction, Refund will be made via same Card details payment was made.

So don't use a random Aboki
By other direction you mean?
What could possibly make someone ask for a refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rapswodee1: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Please help, what do one need to know about Roehampton Pre-CAS interview?

Also, does statement of result for PGDE suffice for Anglia Ruskin?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Opeyemikas post=115876794][/quote]

Please oooo….anybody that’s can help with this question cause I’m really worried �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Tobidarker02:

It won't affect your application as far as he declared you as his dependent.
But know that he might likely be asked for his bank statements if you apply less than 4months from his entry date, to be sure the fund wasn't recycled

He didn’t declare us as his dependents �
That’s the problem

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Acer123:

That’s the problem
Wahala.
You will need a strong cover letter, when applying on why he said he did not have a dependent.
Your chances now depends on how well you can convince the VO

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2022
BiologicalDvice:
Please don't alter the date. When applying, you only need to show that the relationship is real (married or partner). Get ready with your chat history, pictures (before and during all the major events), and any other evidence you have.

Thanks so much please I have another question….my fiancé’s bank account has his surname and first name but the middle name is a different name from the one on his passport please hope this wouldn’t be an issues when we upload the statement of account….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
hassieyA:

please is it also possible to do WALK IN with my dependent (spouse) at VI TLS this Monday and make the payment at their centre because our given date is extremely far September 16

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Wahala.
You will need a strong cover letter, when applying on why he said he did not have a dependent.
Your chances now depends on how well you can convince the VO

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fibonacci2021: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Hello house!

Please can I use bank transfer from Dorm account to make payment for HIS and Visa Fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Fibonacci2021:
Hello house!

Please can I use bank transfer from Dorm account to make payment for HIS and Visa Fee?

No. Get a card for your dorm account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
How much is dollar, black market today
Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Opeyemikas:

Thanks so much please I have another question….my fiancé’s bank account has his surname and first name but the middle name is a different name from the one on his passport please hope this wouldn’t be an issues when we upload the statement of account….

Helloo……please anybody in the house that can respond ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kittie1: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Finally! Congratulations to you. I am next in line
ignis:
VISA ALERT

Standard visa application

Admission- University of Plymouth (June, 2022)
Course: Msc Environmental and Engineering Geology
Unconditional offer after £2000 tuition deposit, June 14th 2022
CAS Granted - 17th June 2022
Visa Application- 13th July 2022.
Biometrics (Assisted Service) TLS Abuja: 26th July 2022
Paid Mail: 16th August 2022 (Decision Made)
Collection mail - 18th August 2022
DHL Delivery- August 19th 2022 with vignette looking pretty In passport.

No NSF

10 Years Study Gap

Documents Submitted

CAS
WAEC Certificate
Degree Certificate
TB Result
CV
Reference Letter from former place of work (2015 - 2020)
Employment Letter from current place of work
Promotion Letter
Staff ID Card
POF - Access Bank ( 15th June - 15th July)

I was scared because my POF is 5 pages with several transactions. Total deposits of over 4 million naira and withdrawal of over 3 million Naira. Thank God for the miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wizzy4real23: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Do people have to book saturday appointment too or just walk in?
LagosismyHome:

All going fine today. Its opened and biometrics was done . ...I guess that means they work on some Saturdays
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2022
wizzy4real23:
Do people have to book saturday appointment too or just walk in?

I heard VI and Ikeja are no longer doing walk in... so it has to be appointment and constantly checking. I spent one week checking before I saw this Saturday 3 days before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Acer123:

That’s the problem

What do you mean he didn't declare... on the form there is martial status, didn't he put married and then move on to put his spouse details. If he did then that should be OK.

If he picked he was single on that question then that not good at all

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temidayo231: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Lithuanian:

Type it on Google... You will get an answer..

If I have the answer, I won't ask. The tuition deposit isn't on on both school website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

What do you mean he didn't declare... on the form there is martial status, didn't he put married and then move on to put his spouse details. If he did then that should be OK.

If he picked he was single on that question then that not good at all
I’m screaming thank you!!!! Now I’m calm. I was already losing my mind.
Thank you to everyone that responded!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gigli: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Teniloluwa:
Good day everyone, I got a conditional offer from ARU as seen in the image and the mail stated that I have been awarded a £2000 discount so does that means that my tuition fee becomes £12,300? Because on the website the fee for the course is £14300.
And also is the 60% to be paid upon resumption (60% of 12,300 or it 60% after removing the initial deposit fee of £4K I.e 60% of 8300)

Please if you’re in ARU kindly help me respond this.

It's 60% of £12300
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hassieyA: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2022
hassieyA:

please is it also possible to do WALK IN with my dependent (spouse) at VI TLS this Monday and make the payment at their centre because our given date is extremely far September 16

please I urgently need help with this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OPRI(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Good day House.Please I need clarification on the "study gap" documentation required for visa application. I obtained a BSc degree as far back as 2002 and am currently enrolled for a master degree for January 2023.Kindly advise if I'm required to provide any documentation when I'm applying for a student visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by flowbjones(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Demmytop01:

Have you pick your MA passport? Have seminar experience please what do you do

Tired bro, MA's still not ready. 3 weeks since dependants picked up theirs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Maybe if you mention what Anglia Ruskin is requesting for then someone can point you in the right direction.

Rapswodee1:
Please help, what do one need to know about Roehampton Pre-CAS interview?

Also, does statement of result for PGDE suffice for Anglia Ruskin?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by widesmile(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Good day house, please I heard priority Visa is now available, but I have booked 24th of this month as my biometrics. Is it possible to still upgrade to priority and how would I go about it thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2022
I am not quite sure how you missed it. seems the information is actually on the website. Please see below screenshot

Lithuanian:

Type it on Google... You will get an answer..

temidayo231:

If I have the answer, I won't ask. The tuition deposit isn't on on both school website.

temidayo231:
Hello everyone
Please what's the deposit and payment plan for
Roehampton University and University of Plymouth.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please house, can one amend the dates after making payment by watching out for closer dates as it has been discussed here .
I couldn't find closer date... I saw 15th September. Hopefully I will get closer date later on.
I intend doing Walk In at VI if available.
Anyone with update about this, let us know please. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Painedsoul: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You will be required to show the evidence of maintenance for your spouse dependant (£680*9months if your school is outside London or £845*9 if within London) the first page has the link to verify this

2. If you switch to PSW visa your dependant will be required to switch with you too and yes can work full time

3. Your spouse can switch back to Masters however I doubt you can be on PSW twice( I will need to confirm that)

Bear in mind that PSW doesn't count towards ILR although I hear there's a current debate on it

Cheers

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Yes you can.
Cheers
mydeporch:
Please house, can one amend the dates after making payment by watching out for closer dates as it has been discussed here .
I couldn't find closer date... I saw 15th September. Hopefully I will get closer date later on.
I intend doing Walk In at VI if available.
Anyone with update about this, let us know please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Yes because your study gap is more than 5years since your last degree

You will need to submit evidence of what your activities since then (work, volunteering, short courses etc)

Cheers
OPRI:
Good day House.Please I need clarification on the "study gap" documentation required for visa application. I obtained a BSc degree as far back as 2002 and am currently enrolled for a master degree for January 2023.Kindly advise if I'm required to provide any documentation when I'm applying for a student visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.