Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009052 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

It shouldn't be

Going forward please maintain the same names

Cheers
Opeyemikas:

Thanks so much please I have another question….my fiancé’s bank account has his surname and first name but the middle name is a different name from the one on his passport please hope this wouldn’t be an issues when we upload the statement of account….

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello.

No it won't

Cheers
Acer123:
@justwise, @duchess90 and anyone who can help,

Please my husband who is the MA chose NO during his visa application when asked if we will be traveling with him to the UK. We plan to apply few months after he has traveled and that’s where the confusion came from. His biometrics date is on the 26th so we can’t cancel application to make any changes.

Would this affect our application? Will we be able to join him later?
Anybody been in the same situation? Please help.
Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giloworkmode: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
I printed 5th of August. Bio date is 23rd of August. I guess I am still on track, right?

duchess90:
Hello

When did you print the statement?

That's should tell you if it is past 31days

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
I see a lot of paid mail and calls people make before they get the decision,does it make it faster to get updated on the visa if you do that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyaldes7: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=
I really need help here. Good afternoon. After printing the statement for the POF after 28days, please must the funds still be there till visa is been processed.

2. Is health surcharge a compulsory thing to pay for?
Thank you.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by valkaywalex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Anyone coming to Anglia Ruskin Peterborough campus in need of accommodation and also wanted to know more about the environment, feel free to ask me here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dybaladaddy: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello duchess

Regarding the mail I posted that was sent by my school about confirmation of brp collection point,you said it meant that they have started looking at my application.
Kindly note that most people in my school who got the mail have already gotten their visas or decision has already been made on their application.
My application is now past the 15 working days with no nsf., But still awaiting decision as at yesterday.

And also,please when do you think I should make another enquiry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mannymanny:

Sunderland>>>Bedfordshire
My 2cents

Sunderland over Bedfordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can.
Cheers
Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MacDarrey: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please can any frequent and experienced travellers or agent share airlines with their COVID-19/Vaccine status/requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesobedbaisel: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

What date were you given??

Cheers
Sorry for the troubles. someone confirmed that expire is to just enter UK and not the actual duration in UK. Thank you so much. When I was filling my application form you really assisted me. I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello.

No it won't

Cheers

Thank you so much @duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please I need help. I did my bio at tls vi on the 8th of July got an empty nsf mail requesting for more time I sent a paid mail and was given 15 working days to get a response, the responded with a NSF mail again stating they can’t be specific on the day decision will be carried out. I was hoping to get the visa by the end of August. I honestly don’t know why the delay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyaldes7: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello duchess.
Really need help here. Good afternoon. After printing the statement for the POF after 28days, please must the funds still be there till visa is been processed.

Thank you.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

It shouldn't be

Going forward please maintain the same names

Cheers

Thanks so much for the response,so we should keep using the full names on his passport going forward right and just leave the name on the bank account as it is ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Please your funds are for your studies in the UK so unless it is for that purpose then OYO is your case

2. Your IHS fee is compulsory

Cheers
Vickyaldes7:
Hello duchess.
Really need help here. Good afternoon. After printing the statement for the POF after 28days, please must the funds still be there till visa is been processed.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

For the purpose of his visa application and to ensure it matches with his official identification document (his Nigerian Passport) YES

Cheers
Opeyemikas:

Thanks so much for the response,so we should keep using the full names on his passport going forward right and just leave the name on the bank account as it is ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

I will advise you send a paid mail on Monday,if you can do the paid call then better they work Mon to Fri 24hrs

Cheers
Dybaladaddy:
Hello duchess

Regarding the mail I posted that was sent by my school about confirmation of brp collection point,you said it meant that they have started looking at my application.
Kindly note that most people in my school who got the mail have already gotten their visas or decision has already been made on their application.
My application is now past the 15 working days with no nsf., But still awaiting decision as at yesterday.

And also,please when do you think I should make another enquiry?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

This is a blank request
What route or airline are you looking for?
Cheers
MacDarrey:
Please can any frequent and experienced travellers or agent share airlines with their COVID-19/Vaccine status/requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
What documents did you submit as part of your application and what number of years study gap do you have?

aorodu:
Please I need help. I did my bio at tls vi on the 8th of July got an empty nsf mail requesting for more time I sent a paid mail and was given 15 working days to get a response, the responded with a NSF mail again stating they can’t be specific on the day decision will be carried out. I was hoping to get the visa by the end of August. I honestly don’t know why the delay

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chikpreti: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please can I initiate form A while still awaiting unconditional offer from school?
Habiibii:
Hi
My form A is still on process with sterling Bank, close to 4 weeks now, Their processing time is slow as I can tell.
You don't need to put the ID, submit what you printed from flywire portal, submit on Trade system and also submit at the bank.
Send the funds to sterling, and after filling online, go to a branch and tell them you are applying for Form A.
Best Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OPRI(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thanks duchess for the feedback. I have actually been working and have also obtained an MSc. degree, but didn't disclose that when applying to study in the UK.Would I have to disclose to them that I have an MSc degree now?Also would my employment letter & last promotion letter suffice as evidence of work?
a
duchess90:
Hello

Yes because your study gap is more than 5years since your last degree

You will need to submit evidence of what your activities since then (work, volunteering, short courses etc)

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
bigtt76:
What documents did you submit as part of your application and what number of years study gap do you have?

I am applying for a Bsc Nursing course at university of abertay Dundee on my CAS document required included PGD information technology, IELTS. I did my pgd 2020. I had a Bsc in microbiology at 2013 with a third class. But the school used my pgd certificate to secure my CAS. During bio I submitted all certificate indicated with my CAC document because I have a registered business and my Bsc certificate , and my previous job offer letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kittie1:
Finally! Congratulations to you. I am next in line
Thanks...

Amen

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tobidarker02:

By other direction you mean?
What could possibly make someone ask for a refund?

1. Cancelation of biometric based on serious error or change of plans.

2. Visa Refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
@justwise, duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I want to make a clarification ,pls my bio is 23rd of august next week , I submitted my application on 28th of july, the pof I wanted to use is from 28th of June to 25th of july. But the person helping me with my application said is should print another new SOA to cover between 1st of July to August 22nd , to print it is not the problem but hope the new one to be printed will not cause issue because the 28days rules is not applied in this new SOA to be printed or I should attach the first SOA together ur kindly advise is needed here as you always do. Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fluxyb: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please what type of visa did you apply for?
aorodu:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobidarker02: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
ignis:

1. Cancelation of biometric based on serious error or change of plans.

2. Visa Refusal

Oh okay
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

For the purpose of his visa application and to ensure it matches with his official identification document (his Nigerian Passport) YES

Cheers

@duchess90 thank you so much for taking your time to respond…..but pls I don’t seem to understand your statement here….pls can you explain better or do you mean we can use his account as it is?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Student visa that was what I applied for, I did self upload. This was the message I got on the 12th of August

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OPRI(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Greetings to the house. Please I need advice on how best to book our visa appointment for my family & I(it's a large family & I'm the MA) I have just a day to go for the biometrics since I have a tight work schedule and no leave for now.
1 What application method can I explore to get an appointment for all of us at once i.e walk-in, assisted etc?
2 Which location would be more seamless & friendly, VI or Ikeja
Thanks for your anticipated advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Habiibii(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hi
I think so if you ve got all the condition documents, and if you have the school account, I think it's actually perfect, if you're sure you would be admitted.
chikpreti:
Please can I initiate form A while still awaiting unconditional offer from school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.