Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009576 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Obelenwa028(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Obelenwa028:
Please anyone going to Hertfordshire University for September intake 2023

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jajad: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
I used GTB, Visa was issued in six working days.
jhon91:
Please people who have gotten there visa, how many people who used GTB as POF got a speady response from them.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

To get your information well he's being sponsored by someone from UK, is the person his father or mother or spouse? Did they provide letter of consent to use such SOA.
To digress thus if the MA is using own SOA, how did he manage to acquire such huge amount without working, owning own business paying tax, investments stock maturity, fixed deposit. He should be able to defend the funds nah..
If MA keep mute, risk ban 10years cos this is sensitive of MA funding and risk forfeiting deposited money to school.

UKVi distaste money laundry, money flipping, money recycling, and money bulking.
Some people just Dey give false information wetin concern the ECO how he got the money for pof. Let him just explain what he has been doing since graduation. All what they need is reference letter not the source of the pof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by osagiemma: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello Please those going to University Sunderland September 2023. Please I want to reach out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tIce(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pls can someone help with the financial break down of all the processes.

So as to have in mind how much is needed??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
[November 2023 here
quote author=osagiemma post=124165671]Hello Please those going to University Sunderland September 2023. Please I want to reach out. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
solaiphones:

Some people just Dey give false information wetin concern the ECO how he got the money for pof. Let him just explain what he has been doing since graduation. All what they need is reference letter not the source of the pof.
When you lodge a payment in your account during the 28 count days you will be required to provide origin of funds. Just like a friend once told me that he went to purchase a home in London and paid all the fees at once, the owner refunded the payment and requested origin of funds. Money laundry is real. So please this is not issue of false information but to be aware of possible response from ECO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EconFinance: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You want to learn how to work here put up your cap and get help. Mods kick against this trick y'll keep playing. Go to telegram you will see alot of people looking for dependant to claim they are married whilst applying to join a student. Nigeria is a ScamHunt country and full of deceit . Resist from giving such advise to people here on POF, which is meant to be for study overseas. Remember Ducess90 is sounding it like drum here people won't hear. If you scale tru here and get to POE, there might be cases where student get detained in cell for 48hrs and ask for reconfirmation of SOA by contacting your bank which if found your POF is not sitting in that account you will be bundle back home with 10years ban..
Our desperation sometimes no dey allow us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2rucool(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello people, please I cancelled an already completed visa application after payment of IHS fee and Visa fee.
I'll like to know if the refund will be automatic or I need to follow any official precedure.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
tIce:
Pls can someone help with the financial break down of all the processes.

So as to have in mind how much is needed??
Go to the first page of the thread.
You can DO IT YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You want to learn how to work here put up your cap and get help. Mods kick against this trick y'll keep playing. Go to telegram you will see alot of people looking for dependant to claim they are married whilst applying to join a student. Nigeria is a ScamHunt country and full of deceit . Resist from giving such advise to people here on POF, which is meant to be for study overseas. Remember Ducess90 is sounding it like drum here people won't hear. If you scale tru here and get to POE, there might be cases where student get detained in cell for 48hrs and ask for reconfirmation of SOA by contacting your bank which if found your POF is not sitting in that account you will be bundle back home with 10years ban..

Is not only Nigeria. Paki and Ghana does it as well but e be like say na 9ija carry full body dey do am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Egocen: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please help me

First, we got a Health surcharge refund and now visa denied

I will appreciate how best to do this administrative review if anyone can assist.

Mind you, there is three times the required amount in the account.

So this student visa refusal is very confusing

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Egocen:
Please help me

I will appreciate how best to do this administrative review if anyone can assist.

First bank didn't respond. Issue is from them. Someone had issue this week. Search for uk administrative review group on telegram
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
amnwa:

First bank didn't respond. Issue is from them. Someone had issue this week. Search for uk administrative review group on telegram
This first bank has issue ooo This is the third case I hearing now with first bank. Even those that use MFB got their visa.Pls my people don’t use first bank for now oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Egocen:
Please help me

The aspect of not reaching the bank is long gone as most schools have adopted the method of verification of bank accounts with your consent letter. Prior to issuance of CAS. That would suffice any further discrepancy as per not reaching your financial team right on time. As I know most banks have peak times in response and if possible administrative review should be prompted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Egocen:
Please help me

If u can get first bank to respond....and confirm that they have by quoting your visa application number.... first try to respond to the email that sent u the refusal letter that your bank has responded and follow up with paid mail....
..its a long shot though cos i dont know if they would respond through that route but u can still try...hopefully they can overturn the decision without an AR.....believe me, u dont want to enter Administrative review madness in this peak period of visa application....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CLASSMAN: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ahh, I hope access bank responds fast?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
CLASSMAN:

Yes yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dy12345: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
With this issue of UKVI unable to reach some banks we've been seeing here since last week.. Pls is it safe to also attach a bank letter confirming the funds have been held for 28days & upload with the Statement of Account during application?? To be on a safe side
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sovicangel(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
CLASSMAN:
Please who can confirm if keystone and union bank respond fast as I intend to use them for POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You can adopt her and make all relevant documents valid. I read somewhere that adoption rules have been cancelled for some countries. Your PoF must also cover herself and other dependant.

Stop giving wrong information 😳😳
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Spencer28(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good day my people!

Please I want to confirm if I can use a Mortgage bank for my POF. I have search all the threads and all I have been seeing is commercial banks and MFB only.
I will be glad if I can get a response because I want to initialize my POF tomorrow.
@duchess please epp!!!!
I don Dey ask this question since 2 weeks ago, make una epp me now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Obelenwa028 post=124164081][/quote]

Heyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Egocen:
Please help me

What bank did you use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loko40: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks for your response.

duchess90:
Hello

Your dependant should use the correct Uni (Ulster address)

2.It won't be a concern

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by equity2genesis(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
solaiphones:

This first bank has issue ooo This is the third case I hearing now with first bank. Even those that use MFB got their visa.Pls my people don’t use first bank for now oo

Please, how about Polaris Bank, hope the bank dont have issue too??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by genkins(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Goodday all,people that did POF and later got Visa,did u keep the money for just 1 month? Or till u get the Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yomifola(m): 3:12am On Jul 03, 2023
genkins:
Goodday all,people that did POF and later got Visa,did u keep the money for just 1 month? Or till u get the Visa?

Hold it till you get the Visa .. that's the safest means
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 3:22am On Jul 03, 2023
genkins:

Sir , the money (your POF money ) MUST be in your account during the 28days maturity and even after it and after the issuance of Visa . This fund is for your studies in the UK as it has always been reminded here by @duchess

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.