Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996222 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
chukwuka5394:
Please can someone teach me how to make paid call to UKVI or how to send paid mail?

+443007906268
Call with a Glo line, load 2500 airtime

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by michaelcipher(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening, please I want to confirm if it's possible UKVI doesn't contact your bank and the email of your employer, yet still go ahead to issue a visa.

I did my biometrics 22nd of June and yet no response, No NSF, nothing. Just awaiting decision after 2 paid emails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
michaelcipher:
Good evening, please I want to confirm if it's possible UKVI doesn't contact your bank and the email of your employer, yet still go ahead to issue a visa.

I did my biometrics 22nd of June and yet no response, No NSF, nothing. Just awaiting decision after 2 paid emails
Calm down, you will get a response soon.
Try and track your application to know the stage it is presently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by michaelcipher(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Received at DMC since 23rd...

😆, I know I should be calm but it's not easy seeing some people you did biometrics with on same day are getting good

Isiterere:

Calm down, you will get a response soon.
Try and track your application to know the stage it is presently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukwuka5394(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Did my bio metric since 16th June and all I have received since then is NSF for me and my Dependant I’m really worried thinking of calling them tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please how can I reschedule my flight, I suppose to travel on the 18th of August 2023, but I booked 7th of August 2023. Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Calm down. Goodnews on the way. Applications are increasing.
michaelcipher:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi everyone, please how long does it take to get IHS and visa refund from UKVI.... It is 10days now and till haven't get it ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
jhorjhor:
Hi Duchess and every other contributor,

Please will a certificate of earning from Upwork suffice as reference for two years? I'm a freelancer on the platform.

Yes, without any doubt.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ibodlauren01:
Hi everyone, please how long does it take to get IHS and visa refund from UKVI.... It is 10days now and till haven't get it ..

I heard 4-6weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
chukwuka5394:
Did my bio metric since 16th June and all I have received since then is NSF for me and my Dependant I’m really worried thinking of calling them tomorrow
Was it an empty NSF? Which TLS
Did 19th still awaiting decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukwuka5394(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fraih:

Was it an empty NSF? Which TLS
Did 19th still awaiting decision
It was an empty NSF mail not more till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Sending you e-hugs from here

Let us know if you receive any more NSF, we will help

Go to sleep

Cheers
Good evening My Duchess, please I've not heard anything from them even after the escalation mail. Please can i reach you privately.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
chukwuka5394:

It was an empty NSF mail not more till now
Omoo empty NSF here and there.
We shall testify soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fraih:

Omoo empty NSF here and there.
We shall testify soon
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Meanwhile, Page 1000 cool cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mevy: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please do the affidavit. It is very important.
Especially if you used the Neco certificate for the admission process.
I am surprised you said the school didn't ask for it, because RGU asked me to do a name reconciliation/ affidavit (same issue as yours).
The name on all your documents must be the same with the name on your international passport
Olaniyan77:
Good morning guru in the house. Have been on this admission stuff for months now and I finally received my CAS. It's time to process my VISA with my dependent.
This is my question that is very bothering me and worrisome.
The name on my NECO is Olaniyan Sile while other academic certificates is Olaniyan Sileola Festus. And I went to NECO office before I start this process but they said they can only correct misspelled letter in name but they can't remove or add letters to a name. Even though the school didn't asked for any documents like affidavit.
My question is should I include affidavit to my NECO certificate or I shouldn't or I should not even bother to submit my NECO certificate at all for my Visa application.
Please expert and traveling experience in the house should advise. This is affecting my daily activities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordkinny03: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
skayT:
Yes they do. The wahala from the school no be here. You go still fill GI Form like say you won do English Language exam. If its not up to standard, dem go send am back to you to go rewrite am again or dem go arrange virtual interview with you before dem go issue you CAS

It’s actually better. That’s why Chester Students rarely get visa rejection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alexkd: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi guys! So I’m about to apply for VISA and the initial POF and sponsor I wanted to use is my uncle, but I’m seeing it has to be either you or your parent/legal guardian for the UKVI, can someone advice how best I go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi all,

Please is there any other link I can use to book for TB test appointment with IOM Nigeria? The link I have, when I select Nigeria as country of departure, I can’t seem to see United Kingdom as country of destination.

Please is there any other link or is there something I am getting wrong.

Helllpppp!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Holashikemi(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
cuzomba:
Hi all,

Please is there any other link I can use to book for TB test appointment with IOM Nigeria? The link I have, when I select Nigeria as country of departure, I can’t seem to see United Kingdom as country of destination.

Please is there any other link or is there something I am getting wrong.

Helllpppp!!!!
http://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/
Here is the new link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oladeyle: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
[Aims is legit. I once got an admission with one Momah an Egyptian representing Aims.

...Bro pls I need your help.. I just got an ulster conditional admission through an agent from AIMS but am not sure he is legit..pls leave me your what's app digit[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adesbaba: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello All,

Please is University of Law a cool school,

Is it a school one can get 2 years PG permit after msc.

Thanks alot as I await your review...or anyone here that has schooled there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tomiwiyu: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Page 1000

Your progress will be celebrated.

Claim it

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank you much.

Please how can I pay for the TB test after registering?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please why do you need a refund?

Ibodlauren01:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwangec: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
28th of July Hmmm I hope they extend it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwangec: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Blessingalozie:
please what is the deadline for cas for university of south wales

28th of July Hmmm I hope they extend it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zita86: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2023
@duchess90.
Please while submitting additional documents, do it need to write a cover letter and is it compulsory to submit my CV along with the documents? Please I need answers as I intend submitting my additional documents this morning. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sanctus1(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Alexkd:
Hi guys! So I’m about to apply for VISA and the initial POF and sponsor I wanted to use is my uncle, but I’m seeing it has to be either you or your parent/legal guardian for the UKVI, can someone advice how best I go about this?

Why not tell him to transfer the funds to your account and then you wait for 28days before applying 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.