Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004863 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Obelenwa028(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Ebimone:

Heyyyyy

Hi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Begsup:

Work-wise? None. As my consultant told me that it is not a requirement to show/prove your employment status but appears they’d like to know what have you been doing all these years which I totally understand. Other than that, I submitted my degree certificate, transcript, proof of language, CAS, offer letter, scholarship letter, bank statement, dependant-related documents etc.

If you’ve been working on any of the freelancers’ websites, you could open the page that shows your profile and submit it as a proof of working over the years. Meanwhile, you can as well add other documents you earlier mentioned.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by merrygorou(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2023
@ Duchess and other gurus in the house please, I have paid for my IHS fees before maturity of my proof of funds. Can I go ahead and pay for visa fee at proof of fund maturity date or should I cancel my student visa application and start afresh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Oladepo812:
Good morning fellow Nairalander(@duchess90, mimilyrics, justwise and other gurus)
Pls I need an urgent support on this as I'm about to apply for my visa.
I needed 21M for my POF for a family of 4 and I had 24M in my account which I started counting from June 2nd. By 16th of June, the money increased to 24.9M and later increased to 25.2M by 23rd of June.
While waiting for 28days, forex suddenly threw things off balance. As at last week, the 25.2M was just enough for me alone while this week, as the Naira appreciate, the fund is enough for my wife and me.
Now my question,

1) Can I still use this statement for the two of us or for me alone since the fund had dropped below requirements at some point though not by withdrawal but by forex fluctuation?

2) For study gap of 10yrs, I have employment and promotion letters, is reference letter still necessary?

I think you are not going to be affected if you start your POF before the floating of naira.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2023
justinaa2012:
Hi Team,
Can me and my spouse use separate accounts for our POF?

Hiya.

Definitely.

Cheers
Xx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhon91: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2023
merrygorou:
@ Duchess and other gurus in the house please, I have paid for my IHS fees before maturity of my proof of funds. Can I go ahead and pay for visa fee at proof of fund maturity date or should I cancel my student visa application and start afresh.

You can go ahead, no need to start afresh. You only went few steps ahead. People even pay for visa fee but don't pick a date until their statement matures.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhon91: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2023
It's another week, may God favour us as we expect speedy and positive response for our applications amen.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2023
merrygorou:

Why the rush? I don't know for sure if that is an issue but if I were you, I would not pay for visa or IHS till POF matures. Maybe others can advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by genkins(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Goodmorning all,I saw earlier that FBN did not confirm an info for the embassy and that person's visa was denied.
My question is,what info does the embassy confirm,is it balance or the 28days statement?
2.how long does it take to process IHS payment?is it via bank or prepaid dollar card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
List of supported commercial bank https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Supervision/Inst-DM.asp

Other list (MFB)
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/supervision/Inst-MF.asp?NAV=1

Mortgage
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/supervision/Inst-PMI.asp?NAV=1

All list
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/supervision/finstitutions.asp
solaiphones:

This first bank has issue ooo This is the third case I hearing now with first bank. Even those that use MFB got their visa.Pls my people don’t use first bank for now oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by johnsonsegxy: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
What's the rate for form A now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by johnsonsegxy: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2023
What's the best form of paying Tuitions now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning guru in the house. Have been on this admission stuff for months now and I finally received my CAS. It's time to process my VISA with my dependent.
This is my question that is very bothering me and worrisome.
The name on my NECO is Olaniyan Sile while other academic certificates is Olaniyan Sileola Festus. And I went to NECO office before I start this process but they said they can only correct misspelled letter in name but they can't remove or add letters to a name. Even though the school didn't asked for any documents like affidavit.
My question is should I include affidavit to my NECO certificate or I shouldn't or I should not even bother to submit my NECO certificate at all for my Visa application.
Please expert and traveling experience in the house should advise. This is affecting my daily activities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Since I will upload SOA during Biometrics!

Can someone pay, apply and fill visa form while POF is yet to mature but fix biometric to date after POF matures in next 2weeks just to be on safe side due to raising pounds rate since ukvi only consider pounds rate on date application was submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhon91: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2023
atesun:

Can someone pay, apply and fill visa form while POF is yet to mature but fix biometric to date after POF matures in next 2weeks just to be on safe side due to raising pounds rate since ukvi only consider pounds rate on date application was submitted?

You will still submit statement of account on your preferred date of biometrics, best bet pay a reasonable school fee if you can and be at peace. For picking an earlier date for me it's not a bad idea, what if when you are ready for the bio and you don't get an early enough date. That's my perspective though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Olaniyan77:
Good morning guru in the house. Have been on this admission stuff for months now and I finally received my CAS. It's time to process my VISA with my dependent.
The name on my NECO is Olaniyan Sile while other academic certificates is Olaniyan Sileola Festus. And I went to NECO office before I start this process but they said they can only correct misspelled letter in name but they can't remove or add letters to a name. Even though the school didn't asked for any documents like affidavit.
My question is should I include affidavit to my NECO certificate or I shouldn't or I should not even bother to submit my NECO certificate at all for my Visa application.
Please expert and traveling experience in the house should advise. This is affecting my daily activities.

Please I need response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rittyben(f): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Ebimone:

No, I haven’t
Hi dear, any news yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olatunji1989(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Why are u stressing ur self, does the school asked for this. I had similar issues, schools does not ask for it even Glasgow Caledonia University and Hull University verified my NECO results with scratch card sent to them and they didn't complain. If they didn't complain and was included in ur CAS then u are good to go cos it won't affect ur visa processing.

Olaniyan77:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello

If NECO is part of the documents listed in your CAS then you have to include it

2.An affidavit will suffice

Cheers
Olaniyan77:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello

Wait till your documents including your evidence of maintenance is ready before paying for your IHS and visa fees

You can fill the form and save till everything is ready

Cheers
atesun:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Wait till your documents including your evidence of maintenance is ready before paying for your IHS and visa fees

You can fill the form and save till everything is ready

Cheers
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbey248: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Thank you for your response
Nanorest:

Yes cas will be issued. You should have contacted the bank to help fund you and your dependant will pay the interest. That would have saved time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbey248: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Thank you Duchess it has really got me worried
duchess90:
Hello

It's okay for your dependant to apply after you if you don't have enough funds for your maintenance

If your Uni request for your evidence of maintenance send yours,if they come back to ask for your dependants, provide a cover letter explaining the decisions you have made based on funds and fluctuating exchange rate.

You will be given your CAS, don't be too worried

Please remember your POF is for your study in the UK

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2023
please what is the deadline for cas for university of south wales
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Xkufiz(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning guys, Please where do i make payment for Abuja testing center?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhorjhor: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi Duchess and every other contributor,

Please will a certificate of earning from Upwork suffice as reference for two years? I'm a freelancer on the platform.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Veefid: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please is anyone here going to The University of Liverpool?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by clavichord(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello, please can someone help with reasons why I am being asked all these information?
Note: Departure country is Nigeria and destination is United Kingdom.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello

Yes

Cheers
jhorjhor:
Hi Duchess and every other contributor,

Please will a certificate of earning from Upwork suffice as reference for two years? I'm a freelancer on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello

What form are you filling? Is it for your TB test??

Put your Uni's details

Cheers
clavichord:
Hello, please can someone help with reasons why I am being asked all these information?
Note: Departure country is Nigeria and destination is United Kingdom.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by clavichord(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

What form are you filling? Is it for your TB test??

Put your Uni's details

Cheers

Yes it is for TB test.
Thank you for the response. Appreciate!

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.