Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) (61786 Views)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by smartemperor042: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stop spewing trash and think about your future!

Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.

My guy, is this a wishful thinking or what.

Plateau
Abuja
Nassarawa
Taraba

U wan keep me with laugh ooo.

Who are your Party excos that will defend the votes?

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by kingsclass: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Sharap!!We are looking for a new Nigeria that works and you are here inciting people with your tribal bias.Your propaganda have failed already.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Davinity: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You wrote all this rubbish just because of a stupid diaper wearing old man, how low can you go?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by siaco(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki massacre.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.

No problem let us fail with him, I rather fail trying a new thing than doing the same thing that is bound to fail. If Igbo man become president of Nigeria the world will not end. If Peter Obi is going have only one vote come 2023, know that that one vote is mine. Peter Obi/Datti Baba Yusuf combo is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria come 2023.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

You had time to respond to him
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
magzey:
All I see there are buch of Igbos and and hired masses nothing else.
we are all IPOB. Use bucket to fetch your tears.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Carlyscales: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You know the horrible thing about tribalism and racism is that it closes your mind from progressive reasoning.

Your dilemma is not that you are tribalistic but that ur mind is closed to needed progressive change.

I'm grateful to God that he rid my mind of tribalism early in life. By exposure, understanding and the path He took me through.

I'm from SE, grew up in Middle belt, schooled in NE, served/worked in NC, currently running my company in SW.

D 1st born of my mum is married to a wonderful ondo lady ( a woman I'm closer to than some of my blood sisters ) , while the second is married to another from ijebu. And i may likely marry from SW or Northern Nigeria.

Some of my closest pals are even hausa and fulanis.

Infact some of my biggest business partners now ( for up to 15yrs), are fulanis. We exchange funds and goods running into millions per time purely on trust. Some of them I've never mate physically, we talk on phone n WhatsApp n business deals are sealed. I don't know of any Igbo colleague I have such business relationship with. With all this Boko haram and banditry I still get raw materials 247 from NE and across the border ( thanks be to God and their commitment and dedication to business). How many Igbo brothers will take such risk for me?
I'm also committed to them. Some of them make in a week from our transactions what many bankers in Southern Nigeria can't get in 2 - 3month.

So I hate tribalism and religion (as practised here). I believe that religion is a relationship with ur maker, which should translate to love of mankind on earth.

I took d pain to type this to let you know that tribalism and religion is the biggest foolishness of the human mind. Some of your biggest help and break-through may never come from siblings or people of same language with you.

An uncle once insisted I must marry from SE when I was in still in Univ. I wanted to know why, he explained that igbos are special, more godly and better generally. Then I asked him " if God had created me as a kanuri from NE, will i be less special, godly and loved by God? He hasn't been able to answer me till date

How can one take something likely an accident of birth so strongly, even to the extent of killing a fellow human being. Many people ( including pastors and imams) will be shocked when they die and face God. grin

One the biggest setback Nigeria has had so far, is that Christians and Muslim political leaders, have refused to practice the politics and good governance of USA, Netherlands, UK, Saudi, Dubai, Qatar etc, rather they are suffocating us with the Bad governance of Congo, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Syria etc. They are just wasting peoples life in the name of religion. We carry religion like gala for Head here, meanwhile we are running to countries that don't believe in God but with functional medical system for proper medical care.

Abeg leave religion and tribe now, e never help us. We need Good Governance.

Pls rethink ur position oo, but if not Goodluck in ur direction

4 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Onewazobia(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Esama:
Obi ambition is a wishful thinking.

Time will tell
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by edungene7: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
LP won't smell third position grin
E go shock u
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
drmuchin:
OBI IS A GOAL

ORGANIC LOVE AND SUPPORT

NO SHI SHI GIVEN YET OOO!!!
It is not in our blood. Shi shi we no dey give

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Jaisman26(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ozinlex:

You go to all thread spewing this hatred against a whole tribe. I am an Akwaibomites, but honestly you need to be hanged by your balls. Mad man on the loose trying to cause tribal conflict. What has Igbo as a tribe got to do with 2023 movement for Obidatti
He's a yoruba man trying to paint as Igbo bad people and tinubu as a good man with yoruba good heritage, but they will be surprise....... I'm from a northern man but I will mobise for obi massively.... He should go and die
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Even Hausas have left your like behind in quest for a new Nigeria. Continue mentioning Igbo up and down while Nigeria gets destroyed. Hope you and members of your tribe are buying food stuff and petrol cheaper than other Nigerians. Follow who know road. My candid advise
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Igbojew: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
You even have time for that sub human being.Hatred that always have against Igbos will not let them think or reason straight now till it dawn on them.Same way Igbos warned them about the disaster we have now as president they called Igbos all manner of unpredictable names,they said that Igbos hate Buhari that is why we don't want him to be president but Igbos supported Obasanjo even when his people did not support him.Same Igbos that supported Goodluck, Yaradua,etc.Now same thing is about to repeat again in person of Tinubu and Igbos like Prophet they are have been telling Nigeria that he is Buhari pro-max but as usual they have come again to start hating Igbos but affliction which is Tinubu will not fall on Igbos the second time.........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki massacre.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.

Unfortunately, you can never be Igbo.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Esama:
Obi ambition is a wishful thinking.
E no concern u.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Jaisman26(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
it is an illusion grin grin

They will all go back to MNK to agitate for BIAFRA after the election
Why are not talking about oduduwa or Islamic state agitation also.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by GoodLife4live: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:
Start preparing yourself for serious enjoyment, start returning to Nigeria because Nigeria will get better as from 2023,

As long as Peter Obi wins the presidential elections.

Person wey no fit change anambra naa him want change the whole nigeria...
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Shrimpss: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Obi won't smell even third position

OK then stop worrying about obi if you think he isn't a threat to others
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpointng:

People voted Buhari enmass just to spite Jonathan now look at where the country is headed... You see people like me, if dollar nak #1000 I'll still continue smiling but I'll not be selfish I'd vote in favour of the million poor folks in Nigeria

I'm very sure yourself knows Obi is the better amongst the three contestants so voting Tinubu to spite igbos is shooting urself in the foot to spite ur neighbour?? who will feel the pain on the long run??

I'm a Yoruba guy who don't believe in tribalism, nepotism and cluelessness. I'm going for Obi cuz he's Obi not cuz he's Igbo

If truly you are a Yoruba guy and you think Obi is better than Tinubu, then read this thread. It's an old thread (since 2012) about Obi from the Anambrarians.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Okoro Tinubu is your next president.

What election has he won that makes him next president?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by GenerationNext: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Obi is not the messiah to end hardship in Nigeria

No government can outrightly put an end to hardship.

Obi is not an option biko
So Tinubu is the option.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Na Biafra una go return back after election
Dada hammed, eba wa soro lori thread yi..

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss#115444488
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by BadNews: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Stone24: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kudos the your guys. Sending the message across the camp of enemies of Nigeria will be in total fear now, when they see this one
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
Peter Obi or never, the northerners are becoming heavily OBidient. SW Christians are madly obedient, what else can we say. Let's join the wining team and be OBidient and not RUDE like the man above

I will not support a man that cannot give a proper import and export data on a national TV. He failed twice.

He has no solution to Nigeria's problem. If he has it he should have done that in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol but this people no reach 1,000 nah obi supporters Ment imagine calling this few people 1m.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

If you were sensible enough without been biased, you should have asked yourself how many Yoruba's are investing/residing in the Eastern states, or how many Alhaji's are investing in Eastern states?? How then you will expect Igbos to hand position to People not residing in Eastern states, or should we automatically invite the Yorubas from the West to come and take position on a platter??

Ask your self, are the Yorubas nomadic in nature than Igbos or Hausa's?? A typical Yoruba Man rarely based outside West, he school in the west, marries in the west, do businesses in the west and dies in the west...Or how many Yoruba's have houses or contested for any position in Igbo land, is it not when you present yourself and your manifesto people will queue in for you Stop making this whole scenario about tribalism when your people are hardly found in the East...

If you guys are so spiteful of Igbos, then let them restructure Nigeria, Igbos will automatically return home...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG To Remove State Of Origin / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.