Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics (9167 Views)

Finally Rented My Apartment After Squatting For 2 Years On Campus / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God / My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by mytime24(f): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Coat how?.bro but how do u expet to pull lightskin or half cast women in that kinda place that look like cage? can't u find a small mansion?(no oofencse) angry

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Onucs(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Congrats abobby

Greater heights
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by YourFavorite21(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
I would have supported you with a small 24 inch television that I used in school, but I no dey Lagos, I stay in Anambra state.

Anyways,congrats bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abudu2000:
Congrats man. This was how I started 14years ago. Drop your aza , 30k for u to get cottons.
You must be a nice man if you can do that for him

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by AgentGoat: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I would have supported you with a small 24 inch television that I used in school, but I no dey Lagos, I stay in Anambra state.

Anyways,congrats bro.

Keep it for him till you come back.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Crampyblood(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Keep winning

I don't much how it feels to stay with a friend, it can be so dehumanising.
No babe will agreed to date u if u are not in your apartment.
Even if u meet a girl who will agree to knack you, u won't have the courage to bring her home cos it's not your aparment
Anytime ur guy babe visits you will have to and stay outside cos she is the first lady of the house.

Now you have enough freedom to bring as many girl as you want and what ever you want with her in the room.

I'm not currently in Lagos if not I would have giving you Bisola to handle you this night.
But you can still get anygirl and use her to disvirging the room

Congrats Man
yen yen yen yen... Na only girl de this one head..

.tueh

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by VenumX: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's ok.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Uchesis: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Crampyblood:
yen yen yen yen... Na only girl de this one head..

.tueh
so you want him to stay in the house alone abi?

the journey to becoming a responsible man starts the day you rent your own place.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Misyarn: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abudu2000:
Congrats man. This was how I started 14years ago. Drop your aza , 30k for u to get cottons.
2007358627 kuda bank.
Taofeek Yusuf
May u never run dry of money.
I really Appreciate sir

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Misyarn: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
YourFavorite21:

Anyways,congrats bro.
u can waybill it sir..
I would gladly pay for the delivery sir.
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Misyarn: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Silvernus2020:

Congratulations Op, I can't wait go get my own space, staying with someone could be very uncomfortable even if its a relative,
If a friend is not understanding enough, its find, afterall he/she holds one no obligation, but a relative, even one's own blood treating someone like rag, can be very disturbing. cry
Brooo..
Man has seen alot,but we just need to be thankful atleast we have somwhere to lay our head
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by imagrg(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Many babes to your bed.
Privacy now restored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by roseIyn(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Misyarn:
I'm glad I now own my own space, although money never dey to put anything inside oo..but I'm free from my friend wahala..
Controlling me like I'm his house boy.

If u are at Lagos and u av anything u can donate to me to set up my room i'd be glad to accept

Below are screenshot from a video I made
please can you help accomodate a nairalander by moniker FiremanX.
he's Igbo, he left his state in the South East to go hustle in Lagos before his boss sent him packing, now's he's currently sleeping under the bridge.
please help accomodate the jobless soul before he dies of pnuemonia and excess of cold

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Misyarn: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
he's Igbo, he left his state in the South East to go hustle in Lagos before his boss sent him packing, now's he's currently sleeping under the bridge.
please help accomodate the jobless soul before he dies of pnuemonia and excess of cold
Ma'am, it's not possible for now,
I don't know the proposed person from no where.....
I don't think I would be cool with dat.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Vickho: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Misyarn:

ignore that Roseline moniker and Don't take in that FiremanX moniker as she suggested.
I've read several threads exposing him as a thief, an armed robber, a cultist and a scammer.
Don't accomodate him in else you'd regret it

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Deckracer: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2022
More wins to come.AMEN

Misyarn:
I'm glad I now own my own space, although money never dey to put anything inside oo..but I'm free from my friend wahala..

If u are at Lagos and u av anything u can donate to me to set up my room i'd be glad to accept

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2022
PumpumPrince:

That place look like prison brother...why do the windows have cage?(no oofencse) angry
Burglary full the area.
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by PumpumPrince: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Burglary full the area.

U will be blessed smiley
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by PumpumPrince: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Misyarn:

Bro don't woooory I help u organise Nairaland babies.: jullyrose, that Siofra, nmezor, ...and More(((TANKE ME LATER))) smiley
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by FiremanX: 4:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Vickho:
ignore that Roseline moniker and Don't take in that Fire.manX moniker as she suggested.
I've read several threads exposing him as a thief, an armed robber, a cultist and a scammer.
Messi1 just look at ur miserable and dull friend,,,,,

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by FiremanX: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Misyarn:

Lolx....dat person dat quoted u is a troll,,, he's operating the roseiyn and Vickho's account and lastly he's a guy not ma'am with hairy balls,,, grin
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Sammy101111(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Bro number 1 guy Code

Stay away from fake love or anything that will empty your pocket

Because now you are alone you need your sense

Anything that will empty you or debit you run from it woman , bet , drink , drug run from them don’t try it

If a woman loves you let her commit first
Before your supply your own love

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Messi1: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Vickho:
ignore that Roseline moniker and Don't take in that FiremanX moniker as she suggested.
Who let loose of this mad man from the psychiatry to unleash his classic symptoms of madness? Satanist the coward who inherited cowardice from his useless father the satan is at it again.Shut the fuck_ up or i shut it for u.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Messi1: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Misyarn:

U mind him? He is the same as vicho trying to dent firemanx.That vicho is an exconvict..see him below

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Messi1: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
If u want to beg go ahead and beg for ur miserable self and not use sane person as a shell and thereafter u steal.With the stale comment i realized u are a total waste of cum that deserves not to live.Go to the streets, your fellow mad men are there.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
What a jobless animal are u? take a look at your wayward miserable self and u will understand that u are not worth living.You have the DNA of pig, ask ur vagina mother and she will narrate how she spread her valueless vagina for a pig to fuck_ thru which u were birthed.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by Facidio: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Coat how?.bro but how do u expet to pull lightskin or half cast women in that kinda place that look like cage? can't u find a small mansion?(no oofencse) angry

This g**t that is talking might still even be staying with his single mother and 15 siblings in a 1 room face me i face u apartment o. If you can't congratulate this man just carry ur Agbado brain go one side and pass
Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by FiremanX: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
What a jobless animal are u? take a look at your wayward miserable self and u will understand that u are not worth living.You have the DNA pig, ask ur vagina mother and she will narrate how she spread her valueless vagina for a pig to fuck_ thru which u were birthed.
This is brutality man,,,, wherever Satanist aka Roseiyn is he will be crying blood after reading dis,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by FiremanX: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Facidio:

This g**t that is talking might still even be staying with his single mother and 15 siblings in a 1 room face me i face u apartment o. If you can't congratulate this man just carry ur Agbado brain go one side and pass
He's a troll man,,, probably one of the oldest troll on Nairaland,,just learn to ignore his post or just laugh and skip his post,,, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Vickho:
Do u think u are any smart? u are just unearthing the stark inborn foolishness that keeps cycling in ur family tree.If not dementia, how can a promising young man open different monikas just to oppose himself? classic symptom of lunacy.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
This is brutality man,,,, wherever Satanist aka Roseiyn is he will be crying blood after reading dis,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iam finally back man, iam back new and strong and smart.Him go hear am for body.Na that useless bastard bitch Rekhina i dey pray make she reply me, omo i go blend her with satanist like suya and pepper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.