Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD (6120 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
SECTION 5. BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME.

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 12
Confession: Revelation 12:11-12

Day 1(17-09-22)
Praise and Worship
Pray daily prayers of Thanksgiving

1. Every evil order tying me down my head to poverty, backwardness and sickness, break and die, in the name of Jesus

2. Every Satanic attachment to my head, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

3. Holy Ghost fire, burn every evil clothing covering my head to ashes, in the name of Jesus

4. Anything evil hands have planted in my head, through the laying of hands, receive fire, in the name of Jesus

5. Any animal hiding inside my head and my body, Holy Ghost fire, break it out, in the name of Jesus

6. Evil arrows in my head, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

7. Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy every evil parasite inside my head, in the name of Jesus

8. Anything representing disfavour, failure and death in my head, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

9. My head, anywhere you are hiding, come out, receive fire, outshine others and reign, in the name of Jesus

10. Arrows of "you will gather, but you will scatter it yourself" in my head, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

11. Arrows of death and diseases will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus

12. Arrows of paralysis and accidents will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus

13. Arrows of mistakes and errors will not strike me and my family, in the name of Jesus

14. Arrows of failure at the edge of success, I reject you, in the name of Jesus

15. I reject bewitchment, disturbances and sabotage, in the name of Jesus

16. Armed robbers and assassins will not waste me and my family, in the name of Jesus

17. I will not go blind suddenly, in the name of Jesus

18. Spirit of the mortuary will not visit my family, in the name of Jesus

19. My life will not expire suddenly, in the name of Jesus

20. Every power declaring unending warfare against my life, stop, in the name of Jesus

21. Powers scattering each time I gather, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

22. Everything that has made limitation to become a way of life for me,be terminated, in the name of Jesus

23. Any sin committed knowingly and unknowingly, limiting me, O Lord, have mercy on me and forgive me, in the name of Jesus

24. Anything in my family house that has Covenanted me to non-achievement, break, in the name of Jesus

25. Any statement or written code affecting my rising, be withdrawn, in the name of Jesus

26. Any sacrifice and token offered periodically to the devil to renew limitation in my life and work, burn by fire, in the name of Jesus

27. Anything in my foundation that has subjected my life to struggles and contentions, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

28. Arrows of endless and fruitless struggles fired into my life, come out, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
SECTION 5. BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME

Day 2 (18-09-22)
Praise and Worship

29. I release my destiny from collective limitations, in the name of Jesus

30. I rebuke every barrier to my access and my destiny, in the name of Jesus

31. I release the work of my hand from financial limitation, in the name of Jesus

32. I separate my life from all forms of limitation that have turned my name to a reproach.

33. O Lord, let there be a perfect divine rearrangement that shall give my life a new beginning, in the name of Jesus

34. Every hidden reason and factor that has kept on limiting my business and my destiny, be exposed for solution, in the name of Jesus

35. All limitations passed on to me by my ancestors and predecessors, O ancient of days, destroy them, in the name of Jesus

36. All pegs and nails frustrating my rising in life and ministry, be uprooted and be cast into fire, in the name of Jesus

37. O Lord, give me a testimony that will rattle my enemies, in the name of Jesus

38. O Lord, cause this year to be my year of open heavens and monumental achievements, in the name of Jesus

39. All departments of my life, O Lord, let there be a lifting, in the name of Jesus

40. All powers that have tied me down to where I do not belong, loose me by fire, in the name of Jesus

41. O Lord, bring me to my Rehoboth this year, in the name of Jesus

42. O Lord, let my mountain break forth into singing this year, in the name of Jesus

43. O Lord that promoted and magnified Joshua, promote and magnify me, in the name of Jesus

44. O Lord, give me a testimony that will change my prayer points forever, in the name of Jesus

45. O Lord, let my lifting and profiting this year show clearly for the world to see, in the name of Jesus.

46. O Lord, help me not to miss any of my days of divine visitation this year, in the name of Jesus

47. I refuse to be a slave to all my earthly achievements, in the name of Jesus

48. I refuse to end my life where and how the enemy wants it, in the name of Jesus

49. O God, my father, the battle that is more than I can bear, win it for me, in the name of Jesus

50. O Lord, let the battles of my place of birth be won within the shortest time, in the name of Jesus

51. O Lord, visit my life in a way that even I would be scared, in the name of Jesus

52. My mistakes and sins that make me stay long in battle, O God, revoke them for me and deliver me, in the name of Jesus

53. The hand of battle from my place of birth, affecting my body, fall off from my body, in the name of Jesus

54. The hand from my place of birth that turned me into a slave, be spiritually disengaged from my body, in the name of Jesus

55. Power of God that will make me become what God wants me to become, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus

56. The power to recover what the enemy has collected from me, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Happy glorious Sunday, people...
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2022

Day 3(19-09-22)
Praise and Worship

57. The power that will take me away from the city of stagnancy, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus

58. Those that do not know where to go and are using evil powers to stop me, O God, destroy them right now, in the name of Jesus

59. Powers assigned to implicate me in order to stop me, die now, in the name of Jesus

60. Power of God that will release me from where I have been nailed, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus

61. Fire of God, enter into me and pull me out from anywhere I have been caged or tied down, in the name of Jesus

62. Anything inside my body that wants to cage me, recieve fire in the name of Jesus

63. Every hand of reproach in my life and destiny, dry up, in the name of Jesus

64. Every wicked blessing in my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

65. Power to pull off my yoke of failure, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus

66. The yoke of mistake upon my neck, break away, in the name of Jesus

67. The covenant that says I will not go forward, break now, in the name of Jesus

68. Powers that say my rising will be an abomination for me, die, in the name of Jesus

69. Every covenant that makes me hear about goodness but does not allow it come into my hand, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

70. Every covenant that says my place of ease will become my place of tears, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

71. Every covenant that makes me hear about goodness but does not allow it come into my hand, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

72. Power to overtake those who left me behind, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus

73. O God, arise and deliver me from the battle of disgrace, in the name of Jesus

74. Wicked strangers saying that I will not become somebody in my life, the Lord, rebukes you, die, in the name of Jesus

75. Fire of God, break and release me from evil cage and padlock, in the name of Jesus

76. Every evil wall surrounding my destiny, receive fire, break and scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus

77. Fire of God, enter into me and destroy anything caging my glory, in the name of Jesus

78. Anything inside my body that wants cage my glory, receive fire, come out and die, in the name of Jesus

79. Chains of darkness holding me down to repeated afflictions, horrible experiences, constant failures and repeated oppressions, hear the word of the Lord, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

80. Unknown covenants that have chained me down to one spot, causing me embarrassment, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

81. Chains of darkness tying me down to diseases, barrenness, lack, delay and stagnation , I command you to break by fire, in the name of Jesus

82. Foundational remote control regulating my life for evil, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

83. Dark powers caging my progress, receive Holy Ghost thunder and die, in the name of Jesus

84. Weapons of the enemy used to tie me to one spot, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2022

Day 4(20-09-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Power of God, deliver me from every Satanic captivity, in the name of Jesus

86. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from every form of bewitchment, in the name of Jesus

87. Dark forces of frustration and failure tormenting my life, die, in the name of Jesus

88. Forces of demotion and shame tormenting my life, die, in the name of Jesus

89. The right hand of God, do valiantly in my life, in the name of Jesus

90. I decree and declare that the glory of God Almighty will never depart from my life, in the name of Jesus

91. Covenant of darkness putting me in confusion, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

92. Wicked covenant putting my life in darkness, O God of light, deliver me from it, in the name of Jesus

93. Powers keeping me in the wrong bus stop, die, in the name of Jesus

94. Invisible garment of failure and stagnation on me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

95. Powers pushing me from one trouble to another, judgement of God, come upon them, in the name of Jesus

96. Battle that does not want my life to experience progress, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus

97. Spirit of "Merry-go-round" making my destiny suffer, die, in the name of Jesus

98. Chains of mistakes and errors upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

99. Every evil secret and personality inside my body, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

100. Holy Ghost fire, flush out every evil parasite from my body, in the name of Jesus

101. Every evil injected into my body, Holy Ghost fire, Blood of Jesus Christ, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

102. Any evil spirit inside my body, receive fire, carry your load and depart from my life, in the name of Jesus

103. Every troubler of my body, fire of God, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

104. Every serpent inside my body, receive fire, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus

105. Spirit and arrow of insanity and madness in my life, I flush you out, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

106. Anything that is not of God in my body, come out and backfire on your sender, in the name of Jesus

107. " Greater is het that is in me, than he that is in the world" Therefore, evil spirit inside me, go out, in the name of Jesus

108. Lord Jesus Christ, with your finger of fire, expose and flush out every stranger from my body, in the name of Jesus

109. Every water spirit and evil water in my body, fire of God, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

110. Anything that is not fruitful in my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus

111. O Lord, fill my body with your raw fire, in the name of Jesus

112. I refuse to be harvested by the enemies, therefore, I turn myself to fire, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2022

Day 5(21-09-22)
Praise and Worship

113. Arrows of failure, backfire, in the name of Jesus

114. Powers working to keep me small, expire in the name of Jesus

115. Failure at the point of promotion and lifting up, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

116. Rejection at the point of establishment and promotion, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

117. I enter into my season of establishment and promotion by fire, in the name of

118. Blood of Jesus, fight for me and my family, in the name of Jesus

119. Powers of scatterers working against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus

120. I recover every good thing that I have lost, in the name of Jesus

122. I recover my goods from the warehouse of every strongman by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

123. My horns (Authority, Power and Dominion), be lifted up by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

124. I receive the grace to live a Holy life, in the name of JESUS

125. My family and I will not miss heaven, in the name of Jesus

126. By the zeal of the most high God, I will fulfill my calling and purpose gloriously, in the name of Jesus

127. I will be blessed and I will be a blessing, in the name of Jesus

128. As the Lord is round about Jerusalem, so the Lord will be round about me and my family, in the name of Jesus

129. Father, save the unsaved souls in my family and community, in the name of Jesus

130. Sorrow and sighing will flee from my life and family, in the name of Jesus

131. Father, heal me from the top of my head to the soles of my feet, by the power in the blood of Jesus

132. Affliction, die in my life, family, career, finances, ministry and destiny in the name of Jesus

133. Oppression and suppression in my finances, career, health, family, ministry and destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

134. I am set free and mount up with wings as eagles, in the name of Jesus

135. Father, by Thy mighty hand, bring an end to all issues confronting any area of my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus

136. Father, I ask for your divine solution in all areas of my life and destiny that have defied solutions, in the name of Jesus

137. Father, by your divine solution, make a way for me in all areas where there seems to be no way, in the name of Jesus

138. Father, by your fiery fire, let every witchcraft seed sown into my life come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

139. Father, by your counsel of solution, let your divine solution bring an end to every device of man against my life, in the name of Jesus

140. Any river covenant that has caged me, break and dry up, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022

Day 6(22-09-22)
Praise and Worship

141. Evil pot set up to keep me in bondage, break and scatter now, in the name of Jesus

142. Every word spoken to cage my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus

143. Fire of God, break and release me from anywhere that I have been caged, in the name of Jesus

144. Anything in my body that wants to cage me, recieve fire, in the name of Jesus

145. Battles that have made people recognise me by problems, O God, arise and silence them, in the name of Jesus

146. Any animal that swallowed me and my virtues, vomit us now, in the name of Jesus

147. O God, remove doors of sicknesses from me, in the name of Jesus

148. O Lord, remove every evil gate from my life, in the name of Jesus

149. Today, anything I curse shall remain cursed, in the name of Jesus

150. I receive power against my enemies, in the name of Jesus

151. Every positive change that comes into my life is forever, in the name of Jesus

152. Suffering and pain are over in my life from this day, in the name of Jesus

153. Slow blessings are over in my life, in the name of Jesus

154. The doorpost upholding evil in my life, disappear, in the name of Jesus

155. My tabernacle, be an expression of the power of God, in the name of Jesus

156. Any attachment that is connected to me and slowing me down, I cut it off, in the name of Jesus

157. Strange ties around my life, be loosened and break away, in the name of Jesus

158. O God, let the identity of my affliction be taken away forever, in the name of Jesus

159. I transfer my destiny and my life to the hill of the Lord, where no one can touch me, in the name of Jesus

160. O God, begin a righteous judgement on my behalf today against my problems and enemies, in the name of Jesus

161. O God, let blessings start coming to me with surprise, in the name of Jesus

162. Wind of the Lord, carry me to a place where I would be settled, in the name of Jesus

163. Miracles that I never prayed for, begin to happen in my life, in the name of Jesus

164. Undeserved miracles, locate me now, in the name of Jesus

165. The glorious destiny I have never experienced before, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus

166. I call for the restoration of my destiny from whoever stole it, in the name of Jesus

167. The burden i should not be carrying, fall away from me. The destiny that should be guiding me, come to me now, in the name of Jesus

168. Every door that has been shut against my life, earthquake of the Lord, go after it, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2022

Day 7(23-09-22)
Praise and Worship

169. O God, arise and drive away every demon from my life, in the name of Jesus

170. O God, break every known and unknown curse in my life, in the name of Jesus

171. O God, arise, scatter and cut off the spirit and ordinances that are against me, in the name of Jesus

172. O Lord, it is not by force that I walk in my former destiny; let a new one come now, in the name of Jesus

173. O God, let your spirit go after evil spirits upholding evil doors and barriers in my life, in the name of Jesus

174. O God, lay hold in the horns of this year and the spirit of this year and command them and everything in them to serve me, in the name of Jesus

175. Father Lord, let the righteousness of your work begin to work in my life henceforth, in the name of Jesus

176. O God, remove the gates of sicknesses and diseases from my life, in the name of Jesus

177 God, remove the bars, condemnation and ordinances of sicknesses and diseases from me, in the name of Jesus

178. O God, crown me with your glory, in the name of Jesus

179. Heavenly father, translate and transfer me into your new season, in the name of Jesus

180. The wind of the wicked shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus

181. I am a new man standing. I am a new spirit standing. I am a new glory standing. I am a new anointing standing, in the name of Jesus

182. O God, light me up with your fire, in the name of Jesus

183. O Lord, let the vow of your blood keep me, in the name of Jesus

184. In the days of trouble, let me be invisible, in the name of Jesus

185. Thou fire of God, begin to burn in my temple , in the name of Jesus

186. From today, I become the sanctuary of God, in the name of Jesus

187. From today, the Lord shall not hide his secrets from me, in the name of Jesus

188. Henceforth, I am the responsibility of God, in the name of Jesus

189. O God, let every covenant of the Blood come alive in my life, in the name of Jesus

190. From today, I shall be refined and glorified by God, in the name of Jesus

191. In the days of my weaknesses, O Lord, give me strength, in the name of Jesus

192. In the days of my strength, O God, give me testimonies, in the name of Jesus

193. O God,let all my sufficiency be in the blood, in the name of Jesus

194. O God, let me find grace in the blood in all seasons , in the name of Jesus

195. O God, let me find joy in all aspects of my life through the blood, in the name of Jesus

196. Strange powers reporting me to a wicked king, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by Didijiji: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
I want to go for MFM deliverance prayer. Is it a must I dry-fast for 3 days?
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2022

Day 9(25-09-22)
Praise and Worship

225. I confess that my healing and deliverance have come, in the name of Jesus

226. I receive grace upon grace, in the name of Jesus

227. Every ancient-time curse upon my land, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

228. The leaders over our land shall not confuse and abort the prophecy of God upon my life, in the name of Jesus

229. We release a divine defence around this country now, in the name of Jesus

230. We remove the sting of the serpent from this country, in the name of Jesus

231. I shall not miss my inheritance, in the name of Jesus

232. I shall be s ruler of the works of my hands and of others around me, in the name of Jesus

233. My soul shall connect with the mysteries by which I shall become a judge and s deliverer, in the name of Jesus

234. I shall be a ruler who redeems the weak, in the name of Jesus

235. I shall be ordained for an advantage, in the name of Jesus

236. When they count the living, I shall be counted among them, in the name of Jesus

237. When they count the anointed, I shall be counted among them, in the name of Jesus

238. The hands that gives advantage, lay hold on me, in the name of Jesus

239. O God, arise and quicken my mortal flesh, in the name of Jesus

240. My God, quicken me to my place of dominion, in the name of Jesus

241. This year, hear the word of God, turn me to s ruler of something good, in the name of Jesus

242. I declare myself capable from today, in the name of Jesus

243. I receive the spirit of quickening this year, in the name of Jesus

244. I shall be a ruler of territories, in the name of Jesus

245. I am stepping out of this prayer session as s ruler, in the name of Jesus

246. The good things that has refused to prosper in others hands must prosper in my hands, in the name of Jesus

247. I believe in my future; I enter into it, in the name of Jesus

248. Let every spell be broken now and let my mind and spirit be set free, in the name of Jesus

249. I put on the oracle of God now as a ruler and a deliverer , in the name of Jesus

250. O God, open a way I have never known to me, in the name of Jesus

251. As the ground hears the sound of my feet, every chain tying me down shall break to pieces and disappear, in the name of Jesus

252. People who perpetuated wickedness against me will start confessing throughout this month, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Didijiji:
I want to go for MFM deliverance prayer. Is it a must I dry-fast for 3 days?

It is not a must, sir/ma'am.

Nonetheless, it is advisable to go on a fast during deliverance sessions so your flesh can be completely repressed.

Fasting won't only help your spiritual life, it will also work on your mental, and physical health.

I'm sure when you get there you will understand better the importance of fasting during deliverance sessions.

All the best!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2022

Day 10(26-09-22)
Praise and Worship

253. Anywhere I step into, the spell of that place shall be broken and the place shall open and be a blessing to me, in the name of Jesus

254. I release myself into the signs and wonder-working power of God, in the name of Jesus

255. O God, let your will take over me now, in the name of Jesus

256. O God, let your word become a reality in my life, in the name of Jesus

257. O God, overwhelm me today, in the name of Jesus

258. O God, write my name in the list of great people, in the name of Jesus

259. Anything living in my body that God has not put there, die, in the name of Jesus

260. Anything that is making me feel heavy and lazy, be destroyed today, in the name of Jesus

261. Any star stolen from me that has changed my destiny, be restored to me, in the name of Jesus

262. My prosperity shall come from beneath the ground and within the stars, in the name of Jesus

263. I cast down the stars of every spell controlling the times and seasons against my life, in the name of Jesus

264. Lord, by your spirit, I destroy every fortress and cage cast around me, in the name of Jesus

265. I break every spirit and power of seduction over my life and business, in the name of Jesus

266. O God, send your sword into the cloud and break the power of Satan in the cloud, in the name of Jesus

267. Today, O God, appoint the tabernacle of witness to carry me out, in the name of Jesus

268. I break every interference in the affairs of my destiny and life, in the name of Jesus

269. Everywhere the seat of Satan has positioned itself against my life, I release the fire of God to consume it, in the name of Jesus

270. I shake away every star that has shut itself against me, in the name of Jesus

271. Every unconscious covenant concluded by me with sicknesses and diseases, break, in the name of Jesus

272. I command the earth to protect me, in the name of Jesus

273. I neutralise all atmospheric spirits, in the name of Jesus...

274. I neutralise the activities of the bottomless spirits with my divine covering, in the name of Jesus

275. Anything that wants to withstand me shall not live to see another day, in the name of Jesus

276. Many people shall wonder at my wonder, in the name of Jesus

277. I reject the spirit of doubt from my soul, in the name of Jesus

278. O God, make me a wonder to be wondered at, in the name of Jesus

279. The things I have accepted which I should not have accepted, return to your places, in the name of Jesus

280. O Lord, give me a mega miracle, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
SECTION CONFESSION

Of the 365 days in a year, no day is allowed for me to fear. So I refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not of God's agenda for me. I dismiss you from my life now, in the name of Jesus.

Jesus said that even the very hair of my head is not only counted but also numbered. Not one strand of my hair can be removed without God's knowledge and permission.

Therefore, I put my confidence in the Lord who takes so much care of me.

The Bible says that whatsoever I desire when I pray, I should believe and receive, in the name of Jesus. Therefore, I pray now that, in Jesus name, I am set free from every captivity or attack of Negative speech from my mouth or thoughts from my heart against myself.

Let the word of God which is quick, powerful and sharper than two-edged sword, pierce through every thought or speech I have ever made and tear them down.

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prayer Of Thanksgiving To Be Said Daily:

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:

1. Drawing me to prayer and power,

2. The salvation of my soul,

3. Baptising me with the Holy Spirit,

4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,

5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,

6. The wonderful gift of praise,

7. All the ways you have intervened in my affairs,

8. Your divine plan for my life,

9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,

10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,

11. Lifting me up when I fall,

12. Keeping me in perfect peace,

13. Making all things work together for good for me,

14. Protecting me from the snares of the Fowler and the noisome Pestilence

15. The wonder-working power in your word and in the Blood of the Lamb,

16. Giving your angels charge over me,

17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,

18. Making me more than a conqueror,

19. Supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory,

20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,

21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,

22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,

23. Turning my curses into Blessings,

24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,

25. All the blessings of life,

26. Your greatness, power glory, majesty, splendour and righteousness

27. Silencing the for and the avenger,

28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,

29. You are trustworthy and will always help your own,

30. Not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me,

31. Your wonderful love,

32. You are great and greatly to be praised,

33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,

34. You are my fortress and refuge in times of trouble,

35. Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,

36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness

37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,

38. Lifting me out of the depths,

39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping

40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
SECTION 6. AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES

Scripture Reading: Luke 18
Confession: Jeremiah 46:10

Day 1(27-09-22)
Praise and Worship

1. Thou secret wealth, come to my aid, in the name of Jesus

2. This year shall be a year of wonder that I cannot explain, in the name of Jesus

3. The secret things of the Most High, come to my aid, in the name of Jesus

4. Any bondage that has shut out my portion, smite your owner, in the name of Jesus

5. Thou heaven, reveal your wonders for my sake, in the name of Jesus

6. Every trouble that comes my way shall make a withdrawal way for me, in the name of Jesus

7. I disconnect from my life, every ticket shutting me out of my destiny, in the name of Jesus

8. Anything eating my space and swallowing my environment, that is not allowing me to expand or grow, I break your spell now, in the name of Jesus

9. O God, break the cycle of every band over my life, in the name of Jesus

10. My house shall be the house of joy, in the name of Jesus

11. O God, suspend the power of my enemies in the days of my weakness, in the name of Jesus

12. Heavenly father, cut off the head of the serpent from my wrist, in the name of Jesus

13. I bind the spirit of Sodom in my life; I command it to fall from it's heavenly places, in the name of Jesus

14. Today, I cast down the spirit of Sodom; it shall not rule over my life, in the name of Jesus

15. Every serpent that has stolen from me, vomit what you have stolen, in the name of Jesus

16. Thou spirit of the world, return all that you have stolen from me, in the name of Jesus

17. O God, trouble every spirit of the world that is troubling my life day and night, in the name of Jesus

18. Thou spirit of the world, give us back our original country, in the name of Jesus

19. Thou spirit of the world, return all you have stolen from my destiny, in the name of Jesus

20 Thou spirit of Sodom, jump out of my life, in the name of Jesus

21. Thou spirit of the world and Sodom, get out of my life, in the name of Jesus

22. Strange and cryptic spirit assigned against my life, disappear forever, in the name of Jesus

23. Every repetition that should have not repeat itself in my life, break, in the name of Jesus

24. The handwriting of the serpent in my life, my spirit and my portion, die, in the name of Jesus

25. Every evil throne in my life, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus

26. Fire of God, swallow the darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus

27. I release the hand of light upon my life, begin to bless my water and bread, in the name of Jesus

28. The light of God in me, drive away the darkness in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022

Day 2(28-09-22)
Praise and Worship

29. It is time for me to reign, in the name of Jesus

30. I close any evil book that was opened for me, in the name of Jesus

31. Light, smite the sorcerers in my life, in the name of Jesus

32. I declare liberty over my soul, in the name of Jesus

33. Every wrong Vision and dream I have had, hand me over to the right one, in the name of Jesus

34. I receive grace to head in the right direction, in the name of Jesus

35. All mysterious and stubborn sicknesses and diseases, I sentence you to death, in the name of Jesus

36. Lord Jesus, take me and be engrafted in me by force, in the name of Jesus

37. Satan, leave my place and let my portion come, in the name of Jesus

38. This year is the year of my light, in the name of Jesus

39. Today, O God, settle my matters permanently, in the name of Jesus

40. Strange circles of torment in my marriage, break in the name of Jesus

41. Whatever the devil owes me, I receive back in sevenfold, in the name of Jesus

42. This year shall dig up the ground and release my buried miracles to me, in the name of Jesus

43. With a sword and the blood of Jesus Christ, I release and crush to pieces the strongman and strong woman who want to stand in my way, in the name of Jesus

44. Anything separating me from reaching my goal, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

45. Any wall stopping me from touching and tasting God's glory and entering into it, break, in the name of Jesus

46. I enter into the country where my destiny is incase it is not where I presently live, in the name of Jesus

47. I will prosper during the reign of any king, in the name of Jesus

48. Fire of God, separate me from my enemies, in the name of Jesus

49. Every veil contending with my life, be removed, in the name of Jesus

50. O God, answer my enemies with blood, smoke and pillars of fire, in the name of Jesus

51. O Lord, I enter into the covenant with you by the blood, fire and pillar of smoke, in the name of Jesus

52. O Lord, open my heavens and fulfill your signs and wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus

53. Any error that will return me to zero point, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus

54. The blood and strength of my oppressors shall dry up, in the name of Jesus

55. Voice of the idols of my father's house, saying to my destiny "Come down, come home to die", be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus

56. Every boasting of the enemies against my life and destiny, I suspend your power, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022

Day 3(29-09-22)
Praise and Worship

57. O God, arise and suspend every throne and power that has made an inroad Into my life, suspend their works, fruits and wickedness in heavenly places, in the name of Jesus

58. O God, reign supreme In my portion and inheritance, in the name of Jesus

59. Every form of virus, be it political, economical and so on, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus

60. You gods of Africa, let the people of God go, In the name of Jesus

61. I am released from every strangulation, in the name of Jesus

62. I am disconnected from every arrow that has penetrated my heart, in the name of Jesus

63. Anything that has brought a diminishing effect upon my life, I break it's curse on my life, in the name of Jesus

64. Attack on anything attacking me, begin now, in the name of Jesus

65. I release the grace of divine ability back to my life, in the name of

66. I rebuke defeating spirits around my life, in the name of Jesus

67. I rebuke the spirit of Molech around my life, in the name of Jesus

68. Spirits and powers changing and manipulating my times and seasons, be judged by fire, in the name of Jesus

69. Every atmosphere that has not set around my life, I cast you out, in the name of Jesus

70. Thou sun, reveal all your righteousness in my life, in the name of Jesus

71. Every witchcraft power making the sun to hide iniquity against me, receive judgement of God, in the name of Jesus

72. O God, cut off the speel cast upon the sun and the moon against me, in the name of Jesus

73. O God, destroy the government by which evil is being enforced over my life and our nation, in the name of Jesus

74. Every spirit that is protecting wicked government in our nation, be put to shame, in the name of Jesus

75. Thou spirit protecting the oppressors of my life, be put to shame, in the name of Jesus

76. Powers and spirits that have afflicted me, be afflicted seven times more, in the name of Jesus

77. Let the day discover and expose wickedness of my enemies, in the name of Jesus

78. Let the day and night continually disgrace every bad government afflicting our nation, in the name of Jesus

79. O God, destroy the cloud and the veil placed over our nation and birth a new Nigeria ( Mention the name of your country) , in the name of Jesus

80. O New Nigeria (mention the name of your country), come, in the name of Jesus

81. Today, Nigeria ( mention the name of your country), we restore you to your past glory and your God-intended present glory, in the name of Jesus

82. My light, be restored, in the name of Jesus

83. The veil over my glory, clear away forever, in the name of Jesus

84. O God, break the power of the spirit of Molech over our nation, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2022

Day 4(30-09-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Today, I rebuke the host of heaven that is confusing Nigeria, in the name of Jesus

86. I rebuke the host of heaven confusing my life, in the name of Jesus

87. Strange spirits controlling our nation, lose your hold on our people, in the name of Jesus

88. O God, cause a resurrection to start in my life, in the name of Jesus

89. I receive the grace of God in this season to recover whatever I have lost or was stolen from me, in the name of Jesus

90. The spirit of Molech shall not drink the blood of our nation and its citizens again, in the name of Jesus

91. The spirit of Molech shall not be fed from this country anymore, in the name of Jesus

92. Anything representing Molech in our nation, come under affliction, in the name of Jesus

93. Everyone using rings and sorceries to rule over our nation, O Lord, break their dominion, in the name of Jesus

94. O Lord, expose and disgrace everyone using children sacrifice to rule over our nation, in the name of Jesus

95. Everyone invoking Satan to dominate our nation, be judged by the most high, in the name of Jesus

96. You, this month, expose and expel the wicked from our nation, in the name of Jesus

97. O Lord, settle my case this month, in the name of Jesus

98. O God, remember me as you heal from the waters, in the name of Jesus

99. O God, carve out my dominion for me, in the name of Jesus

100. O God, repair my life for dominion, in the name of Jesus Christ

101. The veil over my seasons and times, be removed, in the name of Jesus

102. O God, cause me find my place of authority, in the name of Jesus

103. O God, cast off the host of heaven preventing your light from shining over our nation, in the name of Jesus

104. O God, cause the day and night to work for the good of the redeemed, in the name of Jesus

105. The power in the blood of Jesus, go to war on our behalf in this month, in the name of Jesus

106. In this month, O God, set a new standard for our lives, homes and nation, in the name of Jesus

107. O God, let every evil partition in my life break, in the name of Jesus

108. I rebuke the host of heaven casting the veil of sickness over my life, in the name of Jesus

109. We declare the gate of heaven to open over this nation, in the name of Jesus

110. I shall not be cast away from the land of the Living, in the name of Jesus

111. I receive the grace and power to become the champions that I should be, in the name of Jesus

112. Lord Jesus, I invite you to my house. Set your altar in my house and reset my seasons for me, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2022

Day 5(01-10-22)
Praise and Worship

113. Lord Jesus, revisit my life and reset my life, in the name of Jesus

114. Today, I release the power of the holy spirit to torment my torment, in the name of Jesus

115. Today, curse be every man and spirit that has been tormenting my life, in the name of Jesus

116. Curse be every season and harvest that has refused me the harvest that I deserve, in the name of Jesus

117. Cursed be that thing that has refused me my meritoriously deserved promotion, in the name of Jesus

118. Today, I establish my appointed time, in the name of Jesus

119. I rebuke the demons standing on my way, in the name of Jesus

120. Everything my nation owes me shall be paid to me, in the name of Jesus

121. Spirit of God, go ahead of me to retrieve for me my stolen blessings and territories, in the name of Jesus

122. I cut off every spirit that is connected to culture, bringing poverty to the Land, in the name of Jesus

123. Any human being that has become a torment to my brain, mind, soul, spirit and physical strength, be judged , in the name of Jesus

124. My God, arise in my nation and on my behalf and begin to scatter the war that has gathered against me, in the name of Jesus

125. From today, my household shall rejoice, in the name of Jesus

126. My land, break open for flourishing, in the name of Jesus

127. The visitors that will change my life for good, visit my life, home and seasons, in the name of Jesus

128. Today, my saviour will come into my situation, in the name of Jesus

129. I will recieve the visitation of the Lord and I shall never be the same again, in the name of Jesus

130. I refuse to be a slave in my fatherland, in the name of Jesus

131. The giant in me shall not be reduced to a dwarf, in the name of Jesus

132. Every curse that has reduced me to nothing, shatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

133. I curse every spirit on earth that has shut down our light, in the name of Jesus

134. The flying rod of God, sit upon the spirit afflicting our nation, in the name of Jesus

135. The help of Lord, enter into my small things and magnify them, in the name of Jesus

136. From today, I decide how big I will become, in the name of Jesus

137. I step out to get what is commensurate to my grace and qualifications, in the name of Jesus

138. O God, make my life to give me what belongs to me, in the name of Jesus

139. I receive the help of the seven spirits of God to do a new thing in my life, in the name of Jesus

140. This year, my name shall be called goodness, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2022

Day 6(02-10-22)
Praise and Worship

141. Light of the Lord, enter into my life to pursue any darkness in me from today, in the name of Jesus

142. O God, dethrone the seat of Satan in my life, in the name of Jesus

143. I receive the spirit of goodness and mercy, in the name of Jesus

144. The spirit of God shall stand between me and darkness and convert everything that comes across my life to good for me, in the name of Jesus

145. Both physical and spiritual governments, begin to change your laws to suit me, in the name of Jesus

146. Powers waging war against answers to my prayers, thunder of God, destroy them, in the name of Jesus

147. Every affliction that did not allow answers to my prayers to manifest, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

148. Every danger prepared for me to take my life, O God, arise and clear it away from me, in the name of Jesus

149. Powers planning to push my life into danger, O Lord, release your sudden judgement on them, in the name of Jesus

150. The danger of this year shall not locate me and my family, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

151. No danger programmed against me on any day, week and month of this year shall prosper, in the name of Jesus

152. O Lord, envelope my life with your mercy so that I shall be enabled to escape from every danger of this year, in the name of Jesus

153. O Lord, let your mercy deliver me from any danger in which I might have involved myself, in the name of Jesus

154. Every bewitchment garment on my destiny, making me suffer amidst plenty, I tear you off by fire, in the name of Jesus

155. The juncture at which the enemy has put me, holy Ghost, take me beyond there, in the name of Jesus

156. Thou mighty hand of God, dislodge every evil hand from my head, in the name of Jesus

157. Wicked hands pointed at me to turn my day of celebration to my day of mockery, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

158. The mighty hand that takes away sickness, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus

159. Mighty hand of God, separate me from what is not moving my life forward, in the name of Jesus

160. Every palace of the wicked , making decisions against my destiny, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus

161. The wicked personality behind my problem, waiting for me to bow, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus

162. Every spirit assigned to make me look up to people before I can do anything, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus

163. Every battle of begging, assigned to disgrace me, come to an end by fire, in the name of Jesus

164. Powers that say I will never do good things in life, be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus

165. O God, arise and deliver me from strange friends, in the name of Jesus

166. Every enemy of God seeking to abort my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus

167. Finger of God, write my name in God's book of blessings, in the name of Jesus

168. Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve him, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022

Day 7(03-10-22)
Praise and Worship

169. In the presence of those who think I am a nobody, O God, arise and make me to become somebody, in the name of Jesus

170. Every evil standing order against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

171. Every stubborn problem of no solution, assigned to make things difficult for me, be purged out of my life by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

172. Every power that has marked me down for attack, leave me alone and die, in the name of Jesus

173. Every witchcraft mark assigned to make me suffer, blood of Jesus, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus

174. Every witchcraft mark assigned to make me useless in life, blood of Jesus, wipe it off, in the name of Jesus

175. Every demonic mark that makes People see me as a cursed person, come out of my body, in the name of Jesus

176. Powers tracking my life with demonic code, anger of God, locate them, in the name of Jesus

177. You, demonic mark blocking access to my breakthrough, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

178. Every mark chasing God's blessings away from me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

179. I come against every witchcraft power cutting my wings of rising, in the name of Jesus

180. Street junction witchcraft waging war against me, O Lord, beat it to death, in the name of Jesus

181. Every power of promise and failure affecting my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

182. O Lord, reveal all plans of the enemies in my life and terminate them, in the name of Jesus

183. Anything the enemy has hindered in my life, begin to work out for my good, in the name of Jesus

184. Powers assigned to make my case to lack solution, be disappointed now, in the name of Jesus

185. Powers that say I shall go and come back to them, O God, judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus

186. O God, arise and judge every power punishing me with my rights, in the name of Jesus

187. Every evil fire planned against me by the enemy, backfire, in the name of Jesus

188. Wicked powers assigned to test me with death, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus

189. Every wisdom that the enemy is using to delay my new beginning, become foolish, in the name of Jesus

190. Every evil documentation that the enemy is using against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

191. Every mistake from my ancestors, blocking my glory from shining, blood of Jesus, wipe it off, in the name of Jesus

192. Powers defrauding me of my glory, recieve the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus

193. Every strange assignment against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

194. Terrible forces, lose your power over me now, in the name of Jesus

195. O Lord, rescue my destiny from the hands of wicked elders, in the name of Jesus

196. Dark personality assigned to blow me out of existence, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022

Day 9(05-10-22)
Praise and Worship

225. Every evil mark sending my helpers away, be removed from me by fire, in the name of Jesus

226. Every judgement running against my help, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus

227. I silence every demon fighting against my helper with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

228. Every striving of tongues against my helper, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

229. Witchcraft covenant speaking against my helper , break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

230. Evil hands joined together to frustrate my helpers, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

231. Divine war and troubles, locate the base of the wicked against me, in the name of Jesus

232. Every secret work working against my glorious manifestation, be revealed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

233. Powers asking me to use my money for what is not bread, fail in your mission, in the name of Jesus

234. The evil smell of my father's house affecting my life, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

235. All the problems I have caused with my mouth, be reversed, in the name of Jesus

236. Mighty hands of the Lord, correct any disorder in my destiny, in the name of Jesus

237. Almighty God, by your mercy and favour, speedily connect me with my destiny helpers, in the name of Jesus

238. The power to fulfill my destiny faster, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus

239. Arrows of death in the hands of household strongmen, backfire, in the name of Jesus

240. Any cobweb sent to introduce hard bondage into my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

241. I withdraw my life from the season of shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus

242. Evil covenants backing up long term afflictions in my life, break, in the name of Jesus

243. Every agent putting me in the hard bondage of stagnation, be bound, in the name of Jesus

244. O Lord, let your mercy swallow the judgement of the enemy against me, in the name of Jesus

245. Every power breaker of my father's house, expire, in the name of Jesus

246. Every project of darkness prepared for me, fail before execution, in the name of Jesus

247. Every old pit seeking to swallow me, close by thunder in the name of Jesus

248. Every wrong allegation against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

249. Heavens of good reports, open upon me and family, in the name of Jesus

250. Dark spies spreading evil rumours against my well being, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

251. Dark spies collating information about my movement and relaying them to the kingdom of darkness, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

252. Every war of the wicked ones against me, O God, silence it, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2022

Day 10(06-10-22)
Praise and Worship

253. Every power fighting me for refusing to be enslaved, die, in the name of Jesus

254. Holy Ghost, change every prayer I have prayed to curses against my secret troublers, in the name of Jesus

255. Every Satanic intelligence officer reporting my life to evil powers, die in shame, in the name of Jesus

256. Every power of witchcraft employers and wicked users, fail, in the name of Jesus

257. Every power of envy and wild competition limiting my advancement, cease, in the name of Jesus

258. Every 'power of use and dump' troubling my businesses and relationships, be disappointed and be reversed, in the name of Jesus

259. Every evil mark fighting good things in my life, leave my life alone, in the name of Jesus

260. The aggression of darkness against my breakthrough, cease, in the name of Jesus

261. Power of evil reversal of celebration over my life, break, in the name of Jesus

262. Powers of emptiness and barrenness of favours working against me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

263. By your blood, Lord, wipe off old scars speaking against my favours, in the name of Jesus

264. Contrary doors programmed to exit my favours, close now, in the name of Jesus

265. My favours will not fulfill evil tenure of darkness, in the name of Jesus

266. Sacrifices offered to idols to dry up my favours , backfire, in the name of Jesus

267. Every demonic curse, operating against my life, release me, in the name of Jesus

268. Every power maintaining any curse in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

269. Every evil voice saying "It is impossible for me" , your verdict can no longer arrest me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

270. Problems pushing me to the grave of untimely death, I reject you, in the name of Jesus

271. Any difficult problem assigned to swallow my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

272. O God, arise and trouble those using problems to frustrate me, in the name of Jesus

273. Anything causing me pains deliberately, depart from me and never return, in the name of Jesus

274. Difficult situations that emanated from my foundation, release me and get out there of my life, in the name of Jesus

275. Problems that will result to open shame and disgrace, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus

276. Powers dumping sicknesses, problems and difficulties into my life, carry your load by fire, in the name of Jesus

277. My glory and destiny in wrong hands, I repossess you, in the name of Jesus

278. Every dark power using my destiny for divination, fire of God, consume it, in the name of Jesus

279. When my enemies call upon my names, my destiny will not answer, in the name of Jesus

280. Every power using the hours of the night to conclude my case, thunder of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
SECTION CONFESSION

The Lord shall cause the enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face; they shall come out against me in one way and flee before me in seven ways.

For the Lord God is He that goeth with me, to fight for me against my enemies, to save me. They that hate me shall be clothed with shame, and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.

In the time of trouble, the Lord my God and my Father shall hide me. He shall set me upon a rock, and shall lift up my head above my enemies roundabout me. He shall tread down my enemies and render their camp desolate, for the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous.

I am not an image of failure and I am not fashioned after the likeness of a god of the tail, but after the likeness of the God who is the head of all things made.

I am the salt of the earth.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Prayer Of Thanksgiving To Be Said Daily:

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:

1. Drawing me to prayer and power,

2. The salvation of my soul,

3. Baptising me with the Holy Spirit,

4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,

5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,

6. The wonderful gift of praise,

7. All the ways you have intervened in my affairs,

8. Your divine plan for my life,

9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,

10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,

11. Lifting me up when I fall,

12. Keeping me in perfect peace,

13. Making all things work together for good for me,

14. Protecting me from the snares of the Fowler and the noisome Pestilence

15. The wonder-working power in your word and in the Blood of the Lamb,

16. Giving your angels charge over me,

17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,

18. Making me more than a conqueror,

19. Supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory,

20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,

21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,

22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,

23. Turning my curses into Blessings,

24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,

25. All the blessings of life,

26. Your greatness, power glory, majesty, splendour and righteousness

27. Silencing the for and the avenger,

28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,

29. You are trustworthy and will always help your own,

30. Not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me,

31. Your wonderful love,

32. You are great and greatly to be praised,

33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,

34. You are my fortress and refuge in times of trouble,

35. Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,

36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness

37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,

38. Lifting me out of the depths,

39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping

40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
SECTION 7. I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 11
Confession: Psalm 118:16-17

Day 1(07-10-22)
Praise and Worship

1. My destiny in the prison of demonic attack, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

2. My glory in the pit of evil cycles, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

3. Every battle challenging my faith, O God, arise and silence it, in the name of Jesus

4. I shoot down all the networks of demons gathering to resist my prayers, in the name of Jesus

5. My life will not go the way my enemies want it, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

6. Powers assigned to use my life as a tool for their celebration, thunder of God, disappoint them, in the name of Jesus

7. My head, reject the decision of hell against you, in the name of Jesus

8. Battles assigned to disturb my peace, die, in the name of Jesus

9. Double destruction, fall upon the enemy of my destiny, in the name of Jesus

10. Any wicked mouth placing a hard curse on me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

11. Strange battles assigned against an end to my suffering, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

12. Crown of troubles and calamities prepared for my head, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

13. Every crown of unending battles in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

14. Every handwriting of battles against my life, be erased by fire, in the name of Jesus

15. Sword of God, arise and divide the tongues of my enemies, in the name of Jesus

16. Wicked hand tearing my garment of destiny, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

17. O God of fire, burn the hand of the wicked quenching the light of my glory, in the name of Jesus

18. My missing virtues, what are you doing in the body of my enemy? Come back to me, in the name of Jesus

19. Any evil dream cancelling my testimony, expire, in the name of Jesus

20. Every spirit of emptiness in my life, release me and die, in the name of Jesus

21. As darkness gives up before light, so shall all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus

22. Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, be closed forever, in the name of Jesus

23. Every evil powerful man or woman in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

24. O Lord, let every tongue spitting judgement of death on my life be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

25. O Lord, let every giant in my father's house and mother's house waging war against my life, die by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus

26. Every plan of the enemy to kill any of my fruits, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus

27. Every hand raising the altar of death against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

28. Wicked hands, assigned to make me sow but not reap, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2022

Day 2(08-10-22)
Praise and Worship

29. Angel of God, drain out my virtues from the calabash of wicked elders, in the name of Jesus

30. Garment attracting evil cobwebs to my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

31. Faceless demons cursing my destiny, thunder of God, destroy them now, in the name of Jesus

32. Every charm I have stepped on that brought battles into my life, Holy Ghost fire, destroy the charm and it's effect on me now, in the name of Jesus

33. Powers messing up the work of my hands, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus

34. Powers that have locked and forgotten me in spiritual prison for years, Holy Ghost, kill them and bring me out by fire, in the name of Jesus

35. Every demonic house caging my destiny, be burnt down to ashes, in the name of Jesus

36. Powers that have sold my life to the devil, blood of Jesus, buy me back, in the name of Jesus

37. Every dark angel at the prison door of my destiny, thunder of God, swallow him and destroy the prison door now, in the name of Jesus

38. My destiny In the prison of time wasters, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

39. All my blessings for this year that have been caged by wicked elders, receive deliverance and locate me now, in the name of Jesus

40. Anything in my life supporting backwardness, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

41. Ancestral dog of my father's house chasing my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

42. Unwanted strangers in my destiny, Holy Ghost, chase them out, in the name of Jesus

43. Unwanted stranger in the journey of my life, thunder of God, strike him to death, in the name of Jesus

44. Unwanted stranger assigned to turn my life upside down, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus

45. Unwanted stranger assigned to chase my blessings away before it gets to me, fire of God, consume him quickly, in the name of Jesus

46. Every hand manipulating my head, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus

47. Demonic visitation assigned to scatter my blessings, I render you powerless, in the name of Jesus

48. Every demonic visitation assigned to expose me to unclothedness, loose your power over me, in the name of Jesus

49. Every problem of rising and falling in life, expire, in the name of Jesus

50. Every occult visitation against my destiny, fire of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus

51. Evil expectations of darkness to see my unclothedness, backfire, in the name of Jesus

52. Expectations of darkness to see my life emptied of its value, backfire, in the name of Jesus

53. Expectations of waters against my breakthrough, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

54. Powers that took away my glory for me not to prosper, O Lord, beat them to death and release my glory to me, in the name of Jesus

55. Powers that stole my glory and want me to suffer in future, O Lord, kill them and release my glory to me, in the name of Jesus

56. Powers that do not want me to prosper and are feeding on me, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022

Day 3(09-10-22)
Praise and Worship

57. Powers that do not want me to make it in life and also want me to bow to them, O God, arise and waste them, in the name of Jesus

58. Powers begging for my help and are also behind my case, O Lord, beat them to death, in the name of Jesus

59. Powers begging the elders for my destruction, be wasted, in the name of Jesus

60. Demonic pillar supporting the evil ones against me, crumble by fire, in the name of Jesus

61. Every demon behind my secret tears, release me and die, in the name of Jesus

62. Powers punishing me on behalf of other people, O God, beat them to death, in the name of Jesus

63. Powers that have singled me out for afflictions, die, in the name of Jesus

64. Battle of last-minute disappointment, assigned to wasted my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

65. Every monitoring power working against God's promises for my life, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus

66. Any wicked power that is monitoring me to destroy my destiny, be wasted, in the name of Jesus

67. Every fetish power against my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

68. Whether the enemy likes it or not, my life must henceforth make meaning, in the name of Jesus

69. Any evil man or woman sitting on my head, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus

70. Powers assigned to punish me because of my glory, expire, in the name of Jesus

71. My hidden enemies, be silenced by warrior angels of God, in the name of Jesus

72. Every stubborn monitoring demon, assigned to glue itself to my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

73. Every garment of darkness attracting early attacks into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

74. Every dead spirit monitoring me for emptiness, receive fire, in the name of Jesus

75. My glory shall not be given to animals to feed on, in the name of Jesus

76. Every evil magnet of strange animals in my dream,catch fire, in the name of Jesus

77. Every marine animal appearing in my dream, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus

78. Every Satanic instruction given to any animal to eliminate me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

79. Warrior angels of God, arise and pursue every strange demon hiding to attack me, in the name of Jesus

80. Witch doctor's animal assigned to me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

81. O Lord, let your fire destroy every ancestral animal waging war against my destiny, in the name of Jesus

82. Fire of God, fight every demonic animal that wants to cause affliction in my life, in the name of Jesus

83. My father, let your blessings that a satanic animal has killed be restored to me. My blessings, resurrect by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

84. Any power that is using its evil to drag my destiny to the ground, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2022

Day 4(10-10-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Heavenly carpenters, break up the evil horns in the charms assigned against me, in the name of Jesus

86. Every arrow in the charms assigned against my life, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus

87. Every wall of protection around these charms, blow up by fire, in the name of Jesus

88. You, charms, become a gun and shoot your charmers, in the name of Jesus

89. Weapons in the charm assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

90. You, charms, eat your flesh and drink your blood, In the name of Jesus

91. Demonic power assigned to these charms, I render you harmless by fire, in the name of Jesus

92. You charms in my life, disappear with all your roots, in the name of Jesus

93. Father Lord, bring down the proud demons that have exalted themselves against my destiny, in the name of Jesus

94. Swallowing powers at midnight hours, I am not your victim, swallow dust, in the name of Jesus

95. Judgement of God, manifest upon the head of my enemies to enslave them, in the name of Jesus

96. Judgement of God, destroy every covenant that is making me dance in shame, in the name of Jesus

97. Judgement of God, destroy every destroyer in my destiny, in the name of Jesus

98. Fire of God, destroy every strange power using strange wisdom against me, in the name of Jesus

99. Powers destroying me in the place of my favour, be suddenly wasted, in the name of Jesus

100. The witchcraft-made crown upon my head, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

101. Satanic trees in the garden of my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

102. Evil throne controlling my inner being, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

103. The current of darkness that has been released into my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

104. Lord, turn the meeting point of the wicked elders that are against me to become their grave, in the name of Jesus

105. Every arrangement of the wicked against me and my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus

106. Powers giving me endless expectations for God's blessings for my life, receive the baptism of death, in the name of Jesus

107. Powers hiding me where I can never recieve help, leave me alone and die, in the name of Jesus

108. Every access point of wicked elders into my destiny, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus

109. Every wicked herbalist working on my name, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus

110. Evil powers going about for my sake, I cut off your legs by fire, in the name of Jesus

111. Battle of tragedy, calamity and sorrow, renewed against me, backfire sevenfold, in the name of Jesus

112. Any blood of the dead attached to my destiny, blood of Jesus, wipe it off, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2022

Day 5(11-10-22)
Praise and Worship

113. Battles of bitter situations prepared against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

114. Evil powers involved in the curses, covenants and initiation against me, die, in the name of Jesus

115. Wicked altars, receive the fire of God and set your owners ablaze, in the name of Jesus

116. Every secret arrangement of darkness to terminate my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

117. Every hand of darkness, assigned to dump me in the land of stagnancy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

118. My destiny, you shall not expire in the wilderness of darkness, in the name of Jesus

119. Powers assigned to exchange my money In witchcraft market, die, in the name of Jesus

120. Battle of 'almost there, but never get there', raging in my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

121. Every checkpoint of darkness in my life, break, in the name of Jesus

122. My troubles, you are in trouble by fire, in the name of Jesus

123. Dream captivity in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

124. Every enemy I inherited from my parents, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus

125. Every evil name or street tying me down, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

126. Every evil power on the seat of my car, driving me to the grave, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus

127. Powers digging holes in the way of my blessings, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

128. Powers assigned to use me as a blood sacrifice, recieve the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus

129. Any strongman waiting to sick my blood on my way of blessings, drink your own blood and die, in the name of Jesus

130. Arrow of untimely death fired at me, expire, in the name of Jesus

131. Strange people assigned to live in my destiny, thunder of God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus

132. Dark blood making my head for destruction, thunder of God, kill it, in the name of Jesus

133. Kidnappers of my glory, waiting to kidnap me at the bus stop of my destiny, you shall not see me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus

134. Wicked elders standing against my prayers, be frustrated by fire, in the name of Jesus

135. Battles that have been prepared to kill me, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus

136. Every power that has killed the work of my hands, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus

137. I refuse to live the life dictated by my enemies, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

138. Every wicked elder sitting on my head, receive the sword of death, in the name of Jesus

139. Anyone broadcasting my glory to the kingdom of darkness, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus

140. Anyone using my glory to beautiful his/her life, run mad, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream / Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.