Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD (6116 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
SECTION 7. I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE

Scripture Reading: Hebrews 11
Confession: Psalm 118:16-17

Day 6(12-10-22)
Praise and Worship
Pray daily prayers of Thanksgiving

141. Secret powers blocking my favour from reaching me, receive the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus

142. Every charm prepared to scatter my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

143. Powers that hate the work of my hands, die, in the name of Jesus

144. Evil hands gathered to build the home of darkness in my body, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

145. Every curse returning me to demonic bondage, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

146. Every battle against the source of my glory, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus

147. Powers making good things to expire in my life, die, in the name of Jesus

148. Witchcraft sand used to cover my destiny in my place of birth, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

149. Witchcraft sand blowing favour away from me, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus

150. Every power that wants me to lose my joy, shut up and die, in the name of Jesus

151. Every old weapon of the enemy, weakening my weapons of prayer, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

152. Strange voice pursuing me to a house of sorrow, be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus

153. The spirit of yesterday holding my destiny, release my destiny, in the name of Jesus

154. Any old man or woman, turning to a bird at night to kill me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

155. Anything in my life magnetising hard battles, come out and die, in the name of Jesus

156. I silence every evil voice telling me 'it is over', when I am just starting, in the name of Jesus

157. Any strange grave opened up for me, swallow my enemies, in the name of Jesus

158. Witchcraft dreams assigned to manipulate my day, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

159. O God, arise and sweep away every strange affliction from my life, in the name of Jesus

160. Every evil dream of the past, affecting my life now, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

161. My long awaited laughter, appear now, in the name of Jesus

162. Serpent of failure assigned to bite me at the edge of my breakthrough, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

163. Power to laugh last over my problems, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus

164. Disfavour, I am not your victim, die, in the name of Jesus

165. Sun of my prosperity, arise and scatter every cloud of poverty over my life, in the name of Jesus

166. Every evil memory about me, be erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

167. Every problem from the dead, manifesting in my life, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

168. Every stubborn and prayer-resisting demon following me about, receive the stones of fire and thunder, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2022

Day 7(13-10-22)
Praise and Worship

169. Dark powers that have concluded evil against me at the crossroads, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

170. Every weapon of captivity, wickedly assigned against me, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus

171. My God, let every stone of the "amputator" , planted at the beginning of my life, at the middle of my life and at the end of my life be rolled away, in the name of Jesus

172. Poison of wicked elders, depart from my destiny, in the name of Jesus

173. O Lord, let my enemies bow and carry their load of trouble away from me, in the name of Jesus

174. O Lord, let the wheel of the enemies on a mission against me catch fire, in the name of Jesus

175. O God, arise and destroy every strange plan against me, in the name of Jesus

176. Every strange friend in my life that does not mean well for me, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus

177. Evil hearts of the elders against me, O God, destroy them, in the name of Jesus

178. O God, arise and render my enemies powerless before they strike me, in the name of Jesus

179. O God arise and waste all my enemies with their plans, in the name of Jesus

180. Every plan of the wicked, assigned to distract me at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

181. Every plan of the enemies to tamper with my virtues, O God, make it fail, in the name of Jesus..

182. Sword of God, break into pieces every high ground that has been laid in front of me by the enemies, in the name of Jesus

183. Every demonic plan to scatter my future, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

184. My wicked enemies looking for my downfall, be fed with your blood and flesh, in the name of Jesus

185. Every demonic plan of the enemy to cause me to shed tears, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus

186. Evil plan channeled at me to take away my glory, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

187. Battle for great loss arranged for my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus

188. Garment for great loss sewn for me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

189. Every storm of the elders, raging at me with full force, backfire, in the name of Jesus

190. Instrument of bewitchment in my life, that may drag calamity upon my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus

191. Every hand of reproach in my life and destiny, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus

192. Every form of illness that has been deposited in my life by the enemy, I throw you, in the name of Jesus

193. Every serpent that has been sent from kingdom of darkness to destroy my long years of labour, be consumed by fire, in the name of

194. Every plan of the enemy for me to experience a great misfortune backfire, in the name of Jesus

195. Every mouth that the enemy has employed to curse me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

196. Every destroyer that the enemy has employed to be my friend, thunder of God, strike him/her death, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2022

Day 9(15-10-22)
Praise and Worship

225. Judgement of darkness upon my name, backfire, in the name of Jesus

226. Every spiritual problem assigned to my name, expire, in the name of Jesus

227. Every arrow assigned to make me turn back at the edge of a breakthrough, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

228. Every power that has made a covenant with the earth against me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus

229. O God, arise and disgrace the enemies giving me their shame, in the name of Jesus

230. Any frustration of the enemy preventing my elevation, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

231. Any wicked sanction on my elevation, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

232. Satanic prohibition against my moving forward, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

233. Arrows that cause painful failure at the edge of the breakthrough, prepared for me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

234. Loads of horrible battles placed at my door, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

235. Evil concoction prepared to make blessings pass me by, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

236. Unexplainable hatred afflicting my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus

237. Difficulties from darkness choking my destiny, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus

238. Garment attracting embarrassing attack into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

239. Circular manipulation of darkness mocking my glory, thunder of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus

240. Battles surrounding my rising, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

241. Wicked elders dragging me to the back seat of life, lose your power over me and die, in the name of Jesus

242. Every curse that says that I will never have anything to show for me my existence, break by fire, in the name of Jesus

243. Evil devourers pursuing my blessings, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus

244. Powers from my father's house, making me catch nothing where my mates are catching plenty, release me and die, in the name of Jesus

245. Arrows of the wicked sent to dash my high hopes, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus

246. O God, arise, give me the favour that will silence my enemies forever, in the name of JESUS

247. Every wicked elder and evil youth planning for my destruction, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus

248. Power hiding in me to stop my glory, get away from me and be disappointed, in the name of Jesus

249. My potential, be divinely announced, in the name of Jesus

250. Cobwebs of darkness waiting for me on the day of my joy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

251. O God, arise and see me through in my existence, in the name of Jesus

252. O God, arise on my behalf and make me arise and shine, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2022

Day 10(16-10-22)
Praise and Worship

253. O God, arise and maintain my glory for me, in the name of Jesus

254. O God, arise and kill my progress killers, in the name of Jesus

255. O God, arise and destroy all the quenchers manifesting in my destiny, in the name of Jesus

256. O God, arise and render all those telling lies against me powerless, in the name of Jesus

257. O God, arise for my help before my case gets out of hand, in the name of Jesus

258. O God, arise and lift me from my bondage to my next level, in the name of Jesus

259. Before my enemies conclude on how they want to finish me off, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus

260. O God, put an end to every harrasement in my life, in the name of Jesus

261. Every yoke of ' you will not go far in life ' on my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus

262. Evil word affecting my destiny, blood of Jesus, cancel it, in the name of Jesus

263. Parental curse hindering me from going far in life, break, in the name of Jesus

264. Powers assigned to reduce my life to being useless, expire, in the name of Jesus

265. O God, arise and bring my soul out of every prison so that I can praise you, in the name of Jesus

266. Any evil plan of wicked elders that wants to determine how far I can go in life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

267. Evil condition working against my progress, backfire, in the name of Jesus

268. O God, arise and cut short the celebration of the wicked over me, in the name of Jesus

269. Blood of Jesus, dry up the source of the joy of the enemy over my life, in the name of Jesus

270. All my life problems, receive divine solution by fire, in the name of Jesus

271. My destiny, reject Satanic rejoicing, in the name of Jesus

272. Noise of affliction in my life, stop, in the name of Jesus

273. Every noise of battle in my life, cease in the name of Jesus

274. All channels of evil rejoicing, be closed by fire, in the name of Jesus

275. Assembly of progress-quenchers against my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

276. Envious assembly against my well-being, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

277. Fault finders against my favour, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus

278. Occult gathering against my welfare, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

279. Powers using lies to chase away my blessings, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus

280. O God, wound my false accusers with your arrow of judgement, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
SECTION CONFESSION:

I am not afraid of the attack of the enemy, because it shall come to nothing. Nor am I afraid of the desolation of the wicked when it comes, for the Lord shall be my confidence and shall keep my foot from being taken.

Behold, all that are incensed against me shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing, and they that strive with me shall perish. I shall seek them and shall not find them, even they that contend with me.

They that war against me shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather against me shall fall for my sake.

The Lord shall deliver me in times of trouble. I shall not fall by the sword of the enemy. They shall be like prey. The Lord shall avenge me and deliver me by the precious blood of His Lamb, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Inside me is the very excellency of the power of God. God has put this virtue of his power in earthen vessels. This power is in me. My appearance is as the appearance of a horse. So, I leap. I run like mighty men. When I fall upon the sword , it shall not hurt me

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Glory be to the most high God who had guided us through these 70days of fasting and intense prayers.

My mouth is full of testimonies√

God has fulfilled all of his promises for my life and businesses √

My prayer altar is on fire√

My family has experienced a tremendous positive turning around√

Indeed, God has been gracious and great to us all.

For those who participated in this 70days prayer, Congratulations to you and yours.

Keep the fire burning till we meet next year if Jesus tarries in his coming.

SHALOM!!!

3 Likes

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday from your favorite wristwatch seller cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.