Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD (6119 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
SECTION2. CONNECTING TO THE GOD OF JESHURUN

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17

Confession: Deuteronomy 33:26-27:

Day 10(27-08-22)
Praise and Worship
Pray daily prayers of Thanksgiving.

253. O God, arise , uproot and wipe away anything delaying or blocking my greatness, in the name of Jesus.

254. Lord Jesus Christ, enter me and show yourself to the whole world through me and my calling, in the name of Jesus.

255. O God, have mercy on me, provide for me, defend and secure me, in the name of Jesus.

256. Lord Jesus Christ, let your death be fruitful and productive in me, in the name of Jesus.

257. Divine power to shine, fall upon me from above, in the name of Jesus.

258. Anything in me and around me, saying No to my shining, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus.

259. Every evil hand pressing me down not to rise and shine, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.

260. O Lord, connect me to men who will support me to shine, in the name of Jesus.

261. By the grace and mercy of God, I will shine and never go down, in the name of Jesus.

262. Like Elijah and Elisha, O Lord, let it be known that you called me, in the name of Jesus.

263. As in the days of Elijah, O Lord, if you called me, make me a burning fire, in the name of Jesus.

264. O God of fire, as your child, make me a flaming fire, in the name of Jesus.

265. O Lord, as your child, let your fire arrest any part of my body you want to use, in the name of Jesus

266. O God of fire, increase your fire in me and purge me completely, in the name of Jesus

267. O Lord, let my tongue, eyes, and ears be for your purpose, in the name of Jesus.

268. I am a chosen vessel, O Lord, convert me to a flame of fire and a carrier of your power, in the name of Jesus.

269. As your child O Lord, let every part of my body be taken over by your fire now, in the name of Jesus.

270. As a child of God, Lord Jesus Christ, turn me to a transformer of fire and power, in the name of Jesus.

271. As a child of God, I am the prophet of the most high God. Therefore, prophetic fire, enter me now, in the name of Jesus.

272. As a child of God, I am an oracle of God like Elijah. Therefore, oracle fire, take over my life and move me to speak like a prophet, in the name of Jesus.

273. As a child of God, Holy Ghost fire, fall upon my tongue, my eyes, my ears, and my hands, in the name of Jesus.

274. Flaming sword of God, break all my yokes and deliver from every bondage , in the name of Jesus.

275. Flaming fire of God, set me free, enter me and deliver me where I need deliverance, in the name of Jesus

276. As your child, O Lord, equip me with all I need to succeed in my calling, in the name of Jesus.

277. Lord Jesus Christ, you are my saviour. Fill me with your fire and dwell in me, in the name of Jesus.

278. Because I am your child, O Lord, let there be an outpouring of your spirit upon me, in the name of Jesus.

279. Flaming fire of God, wipe away and burn every unrighteousness and unbrokenness from my life, in the name of Jesus.

280. O Lord, increase in me and use me to do signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
SECTION CONFESSION.

The word of God says I am a royal priesthood; I am a holy nation; I am a peculiar person; I am a chosen generation. I am special in the sight of God. The Bible says because I believe and have received Jesus Christ, power has been given to me to become the son of God. I am empowered to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy. I am empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things.

The Bible says that wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why. I do things for my voice is the voice of the king full of authority.

I am commanded and empowered by my God to subdue and to exercise dominion. Though I am made a little lower than the angels, God has crowned me with glory and honour and has also made me have dominion over all the works of his hands. The devil that was against my authority as God's representation on earth has been destroyed by Christ and the keys of the Kingdom of heaven are given to me. And because I am a member of the body of Christ, which is the church, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's been 20 days of God's faithfulness in my life and family.

20/70
50 more days to go √√√

Section 3 starts tomorrow
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Prayer Of Thanksgiving To Be Said Daily:

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:

1. Drawing me to prayer and power,

2. The salvation of my soul,

3. Baptising me with the Holy Spirit,

4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,

5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,

6. The wonderful gift of praise,

7. All the ways you have intervened in my affairs,

8. Your divine plan for my life,

9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,

10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,

11. Lifting me up when I fall,

12. Keeping me in perfect peace,

13. Making all things work together for good for me,

14. Protecting me from the snares of the Fowler and the noisome Pestilence

15. The wonder-working power in your word and in the Blood of the Lamb,

16. Giving your angels charge over me,

17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,

18. Making me more than a conqueror,

19. Supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory,

20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,

21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,

22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,

23. Turning my curses into Blessings,

24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,

25. All the blessings of life,

26. Your greatness, power glory, majesty, splendour and righteousness

27. Silencing the for and the avenger,

28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,

29. You are trustworthy and will always help your own,

30. Not allowing the enemies to rejoice over me,

31. Your wonderful love,

32. You are great and greatly to be praised,

33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,

34. You are my fortress and refuge in times of trouble,

35. Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds,

36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness

37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,

38. Lifting me out of the depths,

39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping

40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
SECTION 3. MY GOLIATH AND SENNACHERIB MUST DIE

Scripture Reading: Isaiah 37
Confession: Proverbs 21:30-31

Day 1(28-08-22)
Praise and Worship
Pray daily prayers of Thanksgiving
Day 6(13-08-2022)

1. Altars hindering my wealth and destiny, be exposed and scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every gate of unrighteousness and sin opened to me and my family, blood of Jesus, close it, in the name of Jesus

3. Any evil altar giving power to my problems, Holy Ghost fire, uproot and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

4. Any part of my life and family captured by evil altars, recieve fire and be released, in the name of Jesus

5. Any evil altar killing people around me and my family line, Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy it, in the name of Jesus.

6. Holy Ghost fire, destroy evil altars injecting and supporting poverty in my life and family, in the name of Jesus

7. Live wire of untimely death, idolatry, hatred, envy, poverty, carnality, polygamy, backwardness, failure, barrenness, and joblessness, connected to my life and my family, I release the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost fire to paralyse and silence you all, in the name of Jesus

8. Foundational altars of witchcraft hindering me, I set you on fire. Burn to ashes and let me go, in the name of Jesus.

9. Any altar recieving food, blood, sacrifices, incantations and enchantments against me and my family, recieve fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

10. You evil personality standing on the evil family altar against me, receive the fire of God and die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any problem in my life caused by any hidden bondage, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus

12. Every door that any bondage has opened in my life, I close it with the blood of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus

13. Every evil design against me and my family, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus

14. Every hidden incision in my body, blood of Jesus Christ, wipe it and it's effects off me, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every hidden bondage bringing infertility and afflictions to my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

16. Blood of Jesus Christ, wipe away pollution, miscarriage, filthiness and uncleanness from my life, in the name of Jesus

17. Holy Ghost fire, scatter and destroy every hidden conspiracy going on against me, in the name of Jesus

18. By fire, by force, I break and release myself from every bondage that affected my parents, in the name of Jesus

19. Fire of deliverance and total freedom, enter me now, in the name of Jesus.

20. Jehovah, the man of war, declare war against those fighting me, in the name of Jesus

21. You that cobweb assigned against me, I summon you, for destruction. Receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

22. Powers sending cobweb to me, I bind you with the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus

23. Every cobweb power behind my case, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

24. Withcraft cobweb confronting me day and night, recieve fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

25. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every cobweb limiting me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every cobweb of hindrance operating in my life, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

27. Blood of Jesus Christ, flush out every Satanic cobweb and evil net tying me down, in the name of Jesus.

28. Strong man of satanic cobweb, hiding to rule over my life, be paralysed and die, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2022

Day 2(29-08-22)
Praise and Worship

29. Cobweb of embargo erected against my breakthroughs, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every withcraft basket program to empty my increase, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every cobweb monitoring me daily, I set you on fire and burn you to ashes, in the name of Jesus

32. Every cobweb spirit attached to my life, I bind you and I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.

33. Cobweb of poverty attacking me anywhere I go, recieve fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

34. Embargo of "you cannot make it in life" on my destiny, recieve fire, and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

35. Cobweb of poverty and backwardness over my life, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

36. Spiritual and physical cobwebs of hindrances following me about, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

37. Cobwebs of no way set against my favour and helpers, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

38. Cobweb of lack attacking my increase, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

39. Every withcraft blockage released to block my progress, fire of God, destroy it, in the name of Jesus

40. Embargo of "nobody can ever favour (mention your name)" , I set you ablaze, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

41. Every witchcraft cobweb attacking me day and night, recieve fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

42. I set myself on Holy Ghost fire, any cobweb confronting me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

43. Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy anything using cobweb to limit me, in the name of Jesus

44. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes every cobweb that will not allow good things to locate me, in the name of Jesus

45. Cobweb of hardship, poverty and rejection for my life, I set you ablaze and burn you to ashes, in the name of Jesus

46. Cobweb of evil reinforcement waiting for me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

47. Holy Ghost fire, enter the roots of the cobweb hindering my breakthroughs and destroy it now, in the name of Jesus

48. Strong man boasting to kill me, I bind you today, in the name of Jesus

49. Holy Ghost fire, attack and destroy every strong man and strong woman monitoring my daily life, in the name of Jesus

50. You, the evil strong man and strong woman that pursued my parents and also want to pursue me, receive fire, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

51. Holy Ghost fire, pull down and wipe out the evil strong man and strong woman of the place where I lived that want to trouble me, in the name of Jesus

52. Anything invoked into my body by the evil man or woman from my family line, receive fire, come out and die, in the name of Jesus

53. I open mouth wide and I breathe in the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus

54. Altars of the evil strong man and strong woman harassing my life, I release the fire of God against you , burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

55. Arrows of the evil strong man and strong woman fired at me, by the authority of God, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

56. Any evil personality that wants to block my progress and waste my prosperity, Holy Ghost fire, paralyse and wipe him/her out, in the name of Jesus.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022

Day 3(30-08-22)
Praise and Worship

57. Evil strong man and woman sitting on my destiny, be unseated and die, in the name of Jesus

58. Holy Ghost fire, destroy the powers supporting the evil strong man and strong woman fighting me, in the name of Jesus

59. Holy spirit of God, blindfold the evil strong man monitoring my destiny, in the name of Jesus

60. You, evil lion roaring at me, receive the stones of David, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

61. Every load of problem upon my head, I fire you back to your sender , in the name of Jesus

62. Holy Ghost fire, trouble and set ablaze the hiding places of my troublers, in the name of Jesus

63. My God and my father, protect my life and use me for your glory, in the name of Jesus

64. My Lord, use my life as you desire and help me to fulfill my destiny, in the name of Jesus

65. Today, O Lord, I rededicate my life to you; secure my life for your glory, in the name of Jesus

66. O Lord, lay your hands upon my life and let your life increase in me abundantly, in the name of Jesus

67. I cut myself off from every avenue of death and the grave, in the name of Jesus

68. Fire of God, enter into my life and pull me out of evil foundation, in the name of Jesus

69. Blood of Jesus Christ, cancel and render null and void every conclusion that I (mention your name) must die untimely, in the name of Jesus

70. Blood of Jesus Christ, cancel the date programmed for me to die, in the name of Jesus

71. I break and release myself from every ungodly foundation and covenant, in the name of Jesus

72. Every sickness In my body that wants to end my life untimely, receive fire and dry up and die, in the name of Jesus

73. Every voice in my foundation, going back to four generations, crying against me day and night, receive fire , be silenced and die, in the name of Jesus

74. Strong man of death bent on arresting and killing me, be paralysed and die, in the name of Jesus.

75. Every grave prepared for me or my relations, I command you to swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus

76. Angels of God, arrest evil grave diggers digging a grave for me and bury them in their graves, in the name of Jesus

77. Every invisible chain of death drawing me to the grave, receive fire , break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

78. Serpent of death in my body, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

79. Blood and life sucking serpents and demons inside me, receive fire, jump out and die , in the name of Jesus

80. Any case file standing against me on any evil altar, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

81. The resurrection power of Jesus Christ, enter me and pull me out of every death sentence, in the name of Jesus

82. The power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave, possess me completely and raise me up, in the name of Jesus

83. The life of Jesus Christ that killed death, possess me and kill every spirit of death around me, in the name of Jesus

84. O Lord, I need success, victory and extraordinary achievements in my life, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2022

Day 4(31-08-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Blood of Jesus Christ, flush away every obstacle to success and victory in my destiny, in the name of Jesus

86. Fire for success and victory, fill my destiny, in the name of Jesus

87. Holy Ghost fire, locate and dismantle failure out of my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus

88. Holy Ghost fire, root out failure, backwardness and stagnancy from my life, in the name of Jesus

89. Holy Ghost fire, take over every area of my life and quicken my success and victory, in the name of Jesus

90. Fire of God, burn to ashes anything attracting disappointments and failures to my life, in the name of Jesus

91. Anything linking me to disappointments and failures, Holy Ghost fire, cut it off from me, in the name of Jesus

92. O God of fire, ignite me with your fire for success and victory in my destiny, in the name of Jesus

93. Fire of God, burn to ashes every stronghold of disappointments and failure in my life, in the name of Jesus

94. Lord Jesus Christ, baptise me with unquenchable fire for success, victory and extraordinary achievements, in the name of Jesus...

95. Fire of God, burn to ashes every waster of my greatness and success, in the name of Jesus

96. Lord Jesus Christ, ignite every area of my life for unending success and victory, in the name of Jesus

97. Blood of Jesus Christ, break and scatter every decision of failure issued against me, in the name of Jesus

98. Holy Ghost fire, paralyse every evil leg walking day and night to make me fail, in the name of Jesus

99. Holy Ghost fire, take over and cover everything that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.

100. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes anything standing against success and victory in my life, in the name of Jesus

101. Every seed and of hardship and difficulty sowed into the garden is of my life, wither and die, in the name of Jesus

102. O Lord, visit the foundation of my life, going back to four generations. Expose and root out hardship and difficulty in it, in the name of Jesus

103. O Lord, bring judgement upon every hardship and difficulty in my life, in the name of Jesus

104. Every witchcraft judgement supporting and promoting hardship and difficulty in my life, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

105. Every evil word giving strength to hardship in my life, blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse and wipe it away, in the name of Jesus

106. Strong man and strong woman of hardship attached to my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

107. Holy spirit, expose and disgrace the seed of hardship in my life and give me deliverance, in the name of Jesus

108. Blood of Jesus Christ, break and wipe away every secret promoting hardship in my life, in the name of Jesus

109. If i am responsible for my difficulty and hardship, O Lord, have mercy on me and deliver me, in the name of Jesus

110. Anything in my father's and mother's houses projecting hardship to me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

111. I break and release myself from anything connecting me to hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus

112. Blood of Jesus, wipe away anything fired into my destiny due to ancestral difficulty and hardship, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by JaystitchesEmpi: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2022

Day 5(1-09-22)
Praise and Worship

113. O Lord, disconnect me and my destiny from the register of difficulty and hardship, in the name of Jesus

114. Every seal of difficulty and hardship on my destiny, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

115. Holy spirit of God, give me understanding and the ability to overcome hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus

116. I break and jump out of every evil dedication and covenant that brought hardship into my life, in the name of Jesus

117. Empower me O Lord, to overcome and defeat hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus

118. Holy spirit of God, enable me with wisdom and knowledge to defeat and overcome hardship and difficulty, in the name of Jesus

119. O Lord, have mercy on me if I have lost or wasted good opportunities in the past, in the name of Jesus

120. Blood of Jesus, silence every voice projecting hardship and difficulty into my life, in the name of Jesus

121. Blood of Jesus Christ, cut off every evil pattern that wants to tie me and my family down, in the name of Jesus

122. Any animal attached to my destiny, I command you to perish, in the name of Jesus

123. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes any evil rope or chain tying me and my family down, in the name of Jesus

124. Physical and spiritual pegs or charms holding my destiny down, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

125. Blood of Jesus Christ, wipe away every evil cloud that is covering my star and my family, in the name of Jesus

126. Holy Ghost fire, expose and crush the household enemies that wants to tie me down, in the name of Jesus

127. Holy Ghost fire, tear to pieces anything that is used to hold me and my family down, in the name of Jesus

128. Any of my property being used to manipulate me, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

129. Whosoever that is close to me and is working against my destiny, receive fire and be exposed, in the name of Jesus

130. Holy Ghost fire, arrest and scatter every withcraft manipulation in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus

131. By fire, by force, I set myself and family free from anywhere we have been tied down, in the name of Jesus

132. Holy Ghost fire, crush to pieces any evil thing tying me to my mother, in the name of Jesus

133. Holy Ghost fire, crush to pieces any evil thing tying me to my father, in the name of Jesus

134. I use the blood of Jesus Christ to cut myself off from every evil flow of my family line, in the name of Jesus

135. Anything from my mother and father, going back to four generations, that is working against the will of God for my life, scatter to desolation in the name of Jesus

136. Every evil padlock used against any part of my destiny, Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

137. Holy Ghost fire, locate and crush every evil secret working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus

138. You serpent troubling my life, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

139. Holy Ghost fire, destroy the root of disappointment and rejection in my life, in the name of Jesus

140. Anything that worked against my mother and father will not work against me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by JaystitchesEmpi: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
AMEN!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2022

Day 6(2-09-22)
Praise and Worship

141. Every error waiting for me, I wipe it out of my way with the blood of Jesus

142. My ministry and my calling, receive fire and come alive speedily, in the name of Jesus

143. My star, come out of your hiding place and shine, in the name of Jesus

144. Whatever has refused to let me go, receive fire, die and let me go now, in the name of Jesus

145. My foundation, I set you on fire, receive deliverance and healing, in the name of Jesus

146. Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every curse tying me to one place, in the name of Jesus

147. Holy Ghost fire, pull down every pillar on my way to success and greatness, in the name of Jesus

148. East wind of God, blow and wipe away anything that wants to stand in the way of my calling, in the name of Jesus

149. Any evil thing standing in the way of my increase, my calling and my service, fire of God, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

150. Lord Jesus Christ, pull down and destroy the strong man that is saying no to my calling, in the name of Jesus

151. Whatever is holding down my calling and ministry, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

152. Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, scatter and wipe away every evil reinforcement against me, my calling and my service, in the name of Jesus

153. Blood of Jesus Christ, paralyse every blood speaking against me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus

154. I release the Holy Ghost fire and the blood of Jesus Christ to break and wipe away every curse and covenant that wants to limit me and my calling, in the name of Jesus

155. Whatever has been spoken by any mouth to tie and limit me and my calling, blood of Jesus Christ, break and paralyse it, in the name of Jesus

156. Whatever is scattering what I have gathered spiritually and physically, O lion of the tribe of Judah, tear and flush it away, in the name of Jesus

157. Holy Ghost fire, paralyse every secret that wants to keep my calling and service in one place, in the name of Jesus

158. Anything buried in the ground to limit me and my labour for God, Holy Ghost fire, uproot and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

159. Point your finger to the ground and say, "anything buried in this land to trouble me,my calling and my kingdom labour, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

160. O Lord, arise and flush out every evil reinforcement against me, my calling and my labour for God, in the name of Jesus

161. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes every witchcraft reinforcement against my destiny, in the name of Jesus

162. Holy Ghost fire, deactivate every evil hand holding or delaying the reward of my labour for God, in the name of Jesus

163. With the blood of Jesus Christ, I close every gate through which the enemies attack and limit me, my calling and my service to God, in the name of Jesus

164. Anointing for my calling, testimony, signs and wonders, possess me and my family, in the name of Jesus

165. O God of power, upgrade me and the anointing for my calling and my Kingdom service, in the name of Jesus

166. Holy spirit of God, rest upon me, my calling, my ministry and my service, in the name of Jesus

167. As a child of God, lord, let the power of the highest fill me now, in the name of Jesus

168. O Lord, wipe away every limitation standing against my calling, my service and my destiny, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022

Day 7(03-09-22)
Praise and Worship

169. O God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, let it be known that you are the God I serve, in the name of Jesus

170. Every evil team working against my calling, my destiny and the reward of my service, O Lord, arise, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus

171. Lord Jesus Christ, tear to pieces every evil word spoken against me, my calling and my ministry, in the name of Jesus

172. My hands, receive fire to function to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus

173. O Lord, wake up the glory of my hand according to your will, in the name of Jesus.

174. The curse of "Build, gather, spoil, scatter", issued on my hands, Holy Ghost fire, break it, in the name of Jesus

175. Any blood crying against me and my hands , blood of Jesus Christ, silence it, in the name of Jesus

176. Curses of wastefulness and idleness placed upon my hands, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

177. Every curse of "touch and spoil" working against my hands, blood of Jesus Christ, flush it away, in the name of Jesus

178. O Lord, use my hands to prove yourself, in the name of Jesus

179. O Lord, make me a name through the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus

180. Fire of God, ignite and move my hands to function to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus

181. Evil invisible chain binding and limiting my two hands to one place, receive fire, break and die, in the name of Jesus

182. My hands, receive power and crush your enemies, in the name of Jesus

183. Every form of poverty operating in my hands, I shake you off (shake your two hands to your satisfaction), in the name of Jesus

184. Evil agenda targeted at my hands, scatter and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus

185. Evil pillars standing to pull down my hands, fall down and scatter, in the name of Jesus

186. My hands, receive heavenly grace, enablement and power to carry glory, wealth and miracles, in the name of Jesus.

187. Every pattern of limitation, released to reduce or limit me and my hands, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

188. Every witchcraft embargo placed on my hands, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus

189. Chain of limitation tying my hands, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

190. My hands, receive the fire of deliverance and prosper, in the name of Jesus

191. Anything waiting to pull down the ladder of my glory, fail and die, in the name of Jesus

192. O Lord, arise and scatter the scatterers of the good works of my hands, in the name of Jesus

193. O Lord, have mercy on me, deliver and quicken me out of my unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus

194. Have mercy on me, O Lord, in any way that I am the cause of the unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus

195. O Lord, deliver me out of this situation (mention the situation), in the name of Jesus

196. O Lord, give me wisdom and understanding to overcome my unpleasant situation, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2022

Day 9(05-09-22)
Praise and Worship

225. Anything in my body sustaining sicknesses and afflictions, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

226. Arrows of sickness, wasters of time, wasters of life, wasters of destiny and money in my body, receive fire and go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

227. Water and seeds of sicknesses and afflictions in my body, receive fire, dey up and die, in the name of Jesus

228. Power of sicknesses and afflictions in my body, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

229. Serpent of afflictions and sicknesses in my body, i set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

230. Anything in my body that wants to waste my money, life and good efforts, receive fire, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus

231. Arrows that abort good things, hiding inside my belly, receive fire, come out now, in the name of Jesus

232. Witchcraft property inside my belly, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

233. Garments of multiple afflictions and sicknesses upon my life, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

234. You,(mention the sickness) that wants to waste my life, be flushed out of my body, in the name of Jesus

235. Anything in my body that wants to kill me before God's time, receive fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

236. Holy Ghost fire, break and scatter anything that wants to block the source of my money, in the name of Jesus

237. Any evil personality blocking my money and wealth , receive the stones of David, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

238. Anything released to hinder or arrest my money, Holy Ghost fire, scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus

239. Anywhere my money and wealth are tied down, O God, arise, release them to me, in the name of Jesus

240. Every evil word or curses issued to hinder me financially, fire of God, break and scatter it, in the name of Jesus

241. Anywhere my money is tied down, flaming sword of God, arrest and release it to me, in the name of Jesus

242. O God that doeth impossibilities, arise and do something concerning my finance, in the name of Jesus

243. O Lord, mighty in battle, move into the battles that confronts me. Fight my battles and give me testimonies, in the name of Jesus

244. The miracles I did not ask for, jump at me and embrace me today, in the name of Jesus.

245. O Lord, send me the miracles to move me forward, in the name of Jesus

246. O God, what I cannot move, let the Holy Ghost move it for me, in the name of Jesus

247. O God, what I cannot move, let the Holy Ghost move it for me, in the name of Jesus

248. O Lord, what I cannot move, let favour move it for me, in the name of Jesus

249. O Lord, what I cannot move, let another person move it for me, in the name of Jesus

250. From today, u shall not walk alone; I shall walk under the supervision of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

251. O God, let the Holy spirit make my miracles happen, whether they want to happen or not, in the name of Jesus

252. O Lord, wherever my strength is failing me, let the spirit of God take over, in the name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2022

Day 10(06-09-22)
Praise and Worship

253. O Lord, whatever I cannot convince people on, convince them for me, in the name of Jesus

254. O Lord, wherever my strength is failing me, let the spirit of the Lord carry me through, in the name of Jesus

255. Henceforth, I shall not be seen as a weakling, in the name of Jesus

256. Siege of weakness over my life, break, in the name of Jesus

257. I rebuke the spirit of discouragement in my life, in the name of Jesus

258. I rebuke the spirit of loneliness, in the name of Jesus

259. The spirit that presses me down always, I cast you down, in the name of Jesus

260. Spirit of enchantments and keeps me down, I cast you down, in the name of Jesus

261. O Lord, make me the instrument of change for the next season, in the name of Jesus

262. O God, let me find my place of destiny and usefulness this month, in the name of Jesus

263. I receive my release to enter into God's ordained place, in the name of Jesus

264. I shall match out like king's and not as slaves, in the name of Jesus

265. O God, send somebody to somebody to help me this month, in the name of Jesus

266. Powers making the journey of my life difficult for me, O God, let them beg for death, in the name of Jesus

267. O God, raise somebody that will cause trouble for me to have my way, in the name of Jesus

268. O Lord, I invite you to my home this month to change something, in the name of Jesus

269. I break every strange window that is holding me back, in the name of Jesus

270. I enter into my doors to prosperity, in the name of Jesus

271. I rebuke everything playing with my life, in the name of Jesus

272. O Lion of the tribe of Judah, visit my life and remain there, in the name of Jesus

273. O Lion of the tribe Judah, stay at the door of my house to devour every evil lion, in the name of Jesus

274. O Lion of the tribe of Judah, arise and devour everything devouring good things in my life, in the name of Jesus

275. Powers antagonising my place of glory, O God, arise and make me rule over them, in the name of Jesus

276. Anyone harbouring the pot of judgement on behalf, in my father's or mother's houses, let him receive the sword of judgement, in the name of Jesus

277. Anyone that has shut up my door to success, open it, and die this month, in the name of Jesus

278. God, send markers to mark out people troubling me and destroy them, in the name of Jesus

279. Every evil verdict sitting upon my portion, be cut off tonight, in the name of Jesus

280. Every wicked one oppressing my life, you shall not escape the judgement of God this night, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
SECTION CONFESSIONS

The whole world may decide to go wild with evil flowing like a flood.

The enemy in his evil machinations may decide against me.

The earth my choose to not to tremble whatever may be or happen. I refuse to be shaken. I am born of God by divine grace through the Blood of Jesus.

In me is the mind of Christ, the head of all things. I hold in my hand all the time, even this moment, the freedom and victory Jesus obtained for me on the cross, upon which he nailed all things contrary to me, including fear.

I, therefore, make bold to announce that greater is the one that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies.

It is written, "The righteous is as bold as a lion." By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness.

The angels of the Lord are with me. I have no basis to fear any man, any evil or any foul-smelling spirit because the Lord God of hosts is with me. I put my confidence and trust in God.

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Welcome To Section 4, guys....

30/70√

Indeed, God is Incredible cool
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2022

31. Your wonderful love,

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
SECTION 4. O GOD, BE MY NAIL IN THE SURE PLACE

Scripture Reading: Acts 2
Confession: Ecclesiasties 3:14

Day 1(07-09-22)
Praise and Worship

1. Everything distributing depression in my life, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus

2. I receive my rain of abundance, in the name of Jesus

3. My leaf shall be green, in the name of Jesus

4. My life shall not cease yielding fruits, in the name of Jesus

5. The plague of the drought shall not touch me, in the name of Jesus

6. I rebuke every stagnant cloud over my life, in the name of Jesus

7. Every long time cloud over my life, turn to rain, in the name of Jesus

8. I proclaim the covenant of the rainbow around my life, in the name of Jesus

9. This year, I will not lack, I will enjoy all round sufficiency, in the name of Jesus

10. I reject the oppression of last year, in the name of Jesus

11. I receive the fullness of the promise of God, in the name of Jesus

12. I receive divine fullness for( mention your name), and family, in the name of Jesus

13. This year, I receive the blessings of heaven without any struggle, in the name of Jesus

14. Amidst the drought ravaging families, fullness is for(mention your name) family, in the name of Jesus

15. I receive the shelter of the Lord, in the name of Jesus

16. My God, arise, let evil cloud lift away, and let divine oath and promise take over, in the name of Jesus

17. In the land of my sojourn (mention your country)my children shall spread and rule over the country, in the name of Jesus

18. This year, I receive divine favour without a y struggle, in the name of Jesus

19. I shall eat the good and the fullness of countries, in the name of Jesus

20. This year, my blessings shall cut across countries, in the name of Jesus

21. I receive continental blessings, in the name of Jesus

22. Prayers shall blow good things to my home, in the name of Jesus

23. By the power in the Blood of Jesus, the days of my visitation have come, in the name of Jesus

24. My sources of good supply, open to me again, in the name of Jesus

25. I receive the new dispensation for my life, in the name of Jesus

26. My companies and businesses, receive the key to be planted in great countries, in the name of Jesus

27. I command portions for myself from abroad, in the name of Jesus

28. I command help from above and around, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2022

Day 2(08-09-22)
Praise and Worship

29. I release the blessings from all over my country upon myself, in the name of Jesus

30. I remove every restrictions to my international connections, in the name of Jesus

31. My nation shall bless me and I shall be a blessing to my nation, in the name of Jesus

32. I rebuke the spirit behind pains and poverty, in the name of Jesus

33. I remove the shade of evil king's covering national wealth and hindering me from possessing the wealth of Nations, in the name of Jesus

34. I lift away the pains of poverty from my life, in the name of Jesus

35. Nations shall be blessed from my blessings, in the name of Jesus

36. You, land, begin to redeem yourself for my favour, in the name of Jesus

37. Wealth, wealth, wealth, begin to surround me left, right and centre, in the name of Jesus, Amen

38. The ground under me, hear the word of the Lord, break forth and blossom, in the name of Jesus

39. I declare my rescue from satanic captivity, in the name of Jesus

40. I shake away everything that has made me to be bent, in the name of Jesus

41. O God, open the treasures of the cloud to me, in the name of Jesus

42. O Lord, take me to the secret source of wealth, in the name of Jesus

43. O God, open the treasures of heaven to me, in the name of Jesus

44. I receive the keys to access the treasures in the heavenly places, in the name of Jesus

45. Father, provide me with the qualifications and requirements to make wealth, in the name of Jesus

46. I repent from the sin of misuse of money, in the name of Jesus

47. O God, release the blessings of Zion upon this country, in the name of Jesus

48. O Lord, from mount Zion, crown a king for us in this country, in the name of Jesus

49. O God, overthrow all the principalities behind the political parties in this country, in the name of Jesus

50. Any mystery of darkness that is connected to the sun, rain and cloud, sword of Jesus Christ, smite it, in the name of Jesus

51. I suspend the power of the fear and the mystery of darkness over my life, in the name of Jesus

52. Anything resting upon my head that is not of God,break now, in the name of Jesus

53. O Lord, keep drought behind me and my family, in the name of Jesus

54. I renounce and break every ordinance of the drought around me and my family, in the name of Jesus

55. I call for the protection of the oath of God, in the name of Jesus

56. Angel of siege, remove your seat from my environment, in Jesus name.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022

Day 3(09-09-22)
Praise and Worship

57. I shall eat and be satisfied amid a drought, in the name of Jesus

58. O God, overturn the gods of our nation and open new doors of progress for us, in the name of Jesus

59. From all the seaports in this country, blessings shall look for me, in the name of Jesus

60. I command wealth from the dust for my life, in the name of Jesus

61. O God, set this country free from the pit satanically assigned to swallow her, in the name of Jesus

62. I sanctify myself to be a beneficiary of the good things that are to come, in the name of Jesus

63. What I lost through human beings shall be restored to me by human beings, in the name of Jesus

64. My God, I receive the power to arise, shine and excel in this dispensation, that I may restore glory to your altar, in the name of Jesus

65. O Lord, clothe me with the spirit to take charge of this dispensation, in the name of Jesus

66. The yoke of the serpent, break off my neck, in the name of Jesus

67. I shall not be hijacked as an instrument of the devil, in the name of Jesus

68. O God, make me the model of your anointed that shall not fail my generation, in the name of Jesus

69. The purifying fire of God, come upon my life and begin to burn to ashes the chemistry of the oppression of Satan, in the name of Jesus

70. Satan shall not defeat my brain and flesh, in the name of Jesus

71. I am a rising star, in the name of Jesus

72. Henceforth, I shall not be instrument for Satan's dirty operations, in the name of Jesus

73. My eyes, begin to see the mystery that was hidden from the beginning, in the name of Jesus

74. Every storm that is fierce against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus

75. Hidden powers abusing my destiny, Lion of the tribe of Judah, consume them, in the name of Jesus

76. Every fear slowing down my life, jump out of my life, in the name of Jesus

77. O Lord, make me a mystery that would be feared, in the name of Jesus

78. The fear of things that made me a slave to worldly and lustful things, leave my life, in the name of Jesus

79. My vision shall not be blurred by vision diverters, in the name of Jesus

80. Every conscious or unconscious reconciliation I am making with destroyers of vision, I reverse it, in the name of

81. I receive the anointing to shake away all that are imperfect from my life, in the name of Jesus

82. I release the power of the seraphim to pull out and destroy the power that I cannot control, which are controlling my life, in the name of Jesus

83. I receive the covering that no demon that take captive of, the name of Jesus

84. I receive the power to unlock the dungeon, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022

Day 4 (10-09-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Wherever I am trapped, I set the throne of judgement over my situation and command my prison gate to collapse, in the name of Jesus

86. Let God arise and let every prison gate around me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

87. My God, arise, pull down the evil walls around me, in the name of Jesus

88. My God, arise and let your enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus

89. I shall not be shut down, in the name of Jesus

90. My light, arise and shine from generation to generation, in the name of Jesus

91. What cannot bow to the world will bow to my word, in the name of Jesus

92. Whatever life can give, life shall give to me, in the name of Jesus

93. The secret of the Lord shall build me up, in the name of Jesus

94. I shall be a mystery to my generation, in the name of Jesus

95. The Lord shall make me a redeemer to my generation, in the name of Jesus

96. O Lord, show me the secret of Nations and handover their rulers to me, in the name of Jesus

97. Great men shall seek my company, in the name of Jesus

98. Marine spirit in human form shall not prevail over me, in the name of Jesus

99. The earth shall hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus

100. The heavens will hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus

101. The four corners of the earth will hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus...

102. Lord, release the authority over the sea, land and the earth unto me, in the name of Jesus

103. I shall reign over multitudes, in the name of Jesus

104. God shall open new doors that will rewrite my history, in the name of Jesus

105. King's and princes shall dine with me, in the name of Jesus

106. I shall live in palaces of wealth, in the name of Jesus

107. The Lord shall put wealth in my hands, in the name of Jesus

108. Every evil that has disturbed me will end this year, in the name of Jesus

109. Blood of Jesus, begin a new thing in my life, in the name of Jesus

110. Any claim over my life that is demonic, natural or inherited from my parents shall be broken this year, in the name of Jesus

111. Any argument or curse on my inheritance, be silenced, in the name of Jesus

112. Any sickness or disease that will not allow me to see 2023, die today, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2022

Day 4 (10-09-22)
Praise and Worship

85. Wherever I am trapped, I set the throne of judgement over my situation and command my prison gate to collapse, in the name of Jesus

86. Let God arise and let every prison gate around me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus

87. My God, arise, pull down the evil walls around me, in the name of Jesus

88. My God, arise and let your enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus

89. I shall not be shut down, in the name of Jesus

90. My light, arise and shine from generation to generation, in the name of Jesus

91. What cannot bow to the world will bow to my word, in the name of Jesus

92. Whatever life can give, life shall give to me, in the name of Jesus

93. The secret of the Lord shall build me up, in the name of Jesus

94. I shall be a mystery to my generation, in the name of Jesus

95. The Lord shall make me a redeemer to my generation, in the name of Jesus

96. O Lord, show me the secret of Nations and handover their rulers to me, in the name of Jesus

97. Great men shall seek my company, in the name of Jesus

98. Marine spirit in human form shall not prevail over me, in the name of Jesus

99. The earth shall hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus

100. The heavens will hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus

101. The four corners of the earth will hear my voice and do my bidding, in the name of Jesus...

102. Lord, release the authority over the sea, land and the earth unto me, in the name of Jesus

103. I shall reign over multitudes, in the name of Jesus

104. God shall open new doors that will rewrite my history, in the name of Jesus

105. King's and princes shall dine with me, in the name of Jesus

106. I shall live in palaces of wealth, in the name of Jesus

107. The Lord shall put wealth in my hands, in the name of Jesus

108. Every evil that has disturbed me will end this year, in the name of Jesus

109. Blood of Jesus, begin a new thing in my life, in the name of Jesus

110. Any claim over my life that is demonic, natural or inherited from my parents shall be broken this year, in the name of Jesus

111. Any argument or curse on my inheritance, be silenced, in the name of Jesus

112. Any sickness or disease that will not allow me to see 2023, die today, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2022

Day 6(12-09-22)
Praise and Worship

141. O God arise, restore my life to me, in the name of Jesus

142. O Lord, bury every distortion in my life, in the name of Jesus

143. I plead the blood of Jesus to ransom my life from every distortion, in the name of Jesus

144. Everything at the root of my distortion, O God, send undertakers to bury them, in the name of Jesus

145. Anyone that has been toying with my destiny and escaping shall not escape this year, in the name of Jesus

146. I enter into divine covenant for my release, in the name of Jesus

147. O Lord, repair and rebuild my life, in the name of Jesus

148. The poverty of this nation shall not affect my life next year, in the name of Jesus

149. O Lord, take me out of the place of desolation and set the altar of liberty for me, in the name of Jesus

150. I repent from the sins that poverty has made me to commit, in the name of Jesus

151. O Lord, deliver me from my sins that have accused and destroyed my life, in the name of Jesus

152. O Lord, bring correction into my life, in the name of Jesus

153. O Lord, correct every default in my landmarks, in the name of Jesus

154. O Lord, correct every abnormality in my life, in the name of Jesus

155. O God, lift me from the dust and rescue me, in the name of Jesus

156. Blood of Jesus, destroy all the manipulation that have distorted my life and set my soul and body free, in the name of Jesus

157. My father, ransom me now from the power of the grave , in the name of Jesus

158. I receive liberty of the spirit, in the name of Jesus

159. Lord, remove the calendar of 2021 from my life, in the name of Jesus

160. Agents of darkness that have volunteered to battle against me,you shall not see tomorrow, die, in the name of Jesus

161. Father, by the death of Jesus on the cross, let there be a divine solution to every seed of shame and reproach in my life, in the name of Jesus

162. Every cloud of pressure over my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus

163. O Lord, give me strength that cannot be broken, in the name of Jesus

164. By force, O Lord, change my story, in the name of Jesus

165. Anyone who comes to me by force, God shall bury him/her by force, in the name of Jesus

166. O Lord, I want your strength for next year, in the name of Jesus

167. O Lord, transfer your strength into me, in the name of Jesus

168. Everything that has life shall gather together to bless me this year, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena1(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2022

Day 7(13-09-22)
Praise and Worship

169. Nobody shall refuse me any good thing, in the name of Jesus

170. From today, my life shall be guided towards green pastures, in the name of Jesus

171. The blood of Jesus shall take me everywhere there are food and blessings, in the name of Jesus

172. Every curse placed on my community that is affecting my life, break, in the name of Jesus

173. By the blood of Jesus, O God, make everything in my life to become pure, in the name of Jesus

174. Heavenly father, I enter into covenants of long life, security and prosperity, in the name of Jesus

175. Everything God has created, begin to serve me and bless me, in the name of Jesus

176. My soul shall not be caught in a trap, in the name of Jesus

177. By the blood of Jesus, I declare liberty for myself everywhere I go or I am, in the name of Jesus

178. By the blood of Jesus, everything that is good shall be a harvest for my life, in the name of Jesus

179. Powers that swallowed me to destroy me, vomit me by fire, in the name of Jesus

180. O Lord, take me away from the power of the mighty, in the name of Jesus

181. Powers that have determined to disgrace me, O Lord, deliver me from them, in the name of Jesus

182. O God, deliver me from mighty ones that are stronger than me, in the name of Jesus

183. Spirit of the dead living in my destiny, Holy Ghost, render it powerless over me, in the name of Jesus

184. Battles that do not want to come to an end in my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

185. The power that no one can confront, O God, release it to me now, in the name of Jesus

186. Wicked powers running around to make me weep day and night, O God, let them perish on their way, in the name of Jesus

187. Every battle that is making me afraid, O Lord, fight it for me, in the name of Jesus

188. My star buried in darkness, fire of God, bring it out for me, in the name of Jesus

189. O God, fight for me and let the chain of slavery break away from my neck, in the name of Jesus

190. Those hiding my life, O Lord, rain your fire upon them, in the name of Jesus

191. The battle that conquered my parents that is coming to me, die now, in the name of Jesus

192. Wherever battle has started in my life, fire of God, destroy it now, in the name of Jesus

193. Demonic chains against glorious children in my family, break away from them now, in the name of Jesus

194. O God, fight for me so that I will never be afraid, in the name of Jesus

195. Stubborn battle dragging my destiny with me, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus

196. Anyone turning into masquerade in my dream to rubbish my life, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2022

Day 9(15-09-22)
Praise and Worship

225. Every enemy of my peace, be overgrown by force, in the name of Jesus

226. The power that dethroned Pharaoh, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus

227. All my enemies, sitting on the throne of power, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus

228. I receive divine grace to frustrate all my enemies of my destiny, in the name of Jesus

229. Everything in my body, I set you on fire. Fire of God, take over my body, in the name of Jesus

230. Every evil secret and personality inside my body, Holy Ghost fire, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

231. Every evil injected into my body, Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, flush it out, in the name of Jesus

232. Every serpent connected to me die to placental dedication, receive fire, release me and die, in the name of Jesus

233. Strong man or woman of placental bondage, depart from my life and die, in the name of Jesus

234. Blood of Jesus Christ, silence every voice crying against me due to placental evil links, in the name of Jesus

235. Every evil flowing into my life, due to placental linkage, break and die, in the name of Jesus

236. My placenta, wherever you are being manipulated for evil, receive fire and be released, in the name of Jesus

237. Holy Ghost fire, pull down and destroy any evil spirit manipulating me through my placenta, in the name of Jesus

238. Any evil pot cooking my placenta, Holy Ghost thunder, locate and break it to pieces, in the name of Jesus

239. All the good things that I have lost due to placental bondage, I recall you and repossess you all, in the name of Jesus

240. Every challenge in my life as a result of placental evil link, scatter, in the name of Jesus

241. Holy Ghost fire, scatter and every coven organised against my glory, in the name of Jesus

242. I set the enemies bulletproof vests, monitoring mirrors and covens on fire; burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

243. Holy Ghost fire, burn the bulletproof vests and the protectors of my enemies to ashes, in the name of Jesus

244. I release the blood of Jesus Christ into the covens and meetings where the enemies are perpetrating evil against me and my family, in the name of Jesus

245. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, move me out of the covens and release my arrested blessings to me, in the name of Jesus

246. Any register in any coven where my name and that of my family members are recorded , catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

247. As I pray, O Lord, turn every coven and evil meeting to fight themselves, in the name of Jesus

248. Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes anything that is used to represent me in the covens, in the name of Jesus

249. Anything that evil powers have given me to drink and eat from the coven, receive fire, come out and die, in the name of Jesus

250. Any coven in the place where I live, organised to empty me and my family, Holy Ghost fire, scatter and destroy it, in the name of Jesus

251. Holy Ghost fire, burn in my environment and release my arrested blessings, in the name of Jesus

252. Problems, sicknesses and afflictions from any coven, released into my life and my destiny, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2022

Day 10(16-09-22)
Praise and Worship

253. Headquarters of covens and altars of my problems, I set you ablaze, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

254. With fire and the sword of God in my hand, I enter the meeting place and covens of my enemies and I recover my arrested virtues, in the name of Jesus

255. I move with fire and I break and scatter the coven where my helpers, my money and my virtues are caged. I release them all, in the name of Jesus

256. My virtues that have been stolen and caged, I release them all, in the name of Jesus

257. Covens that arrested destiny, catch fire and release it to me, in the name of Jesus

258. Holy Ghost fire, scatter and destroy every coven meeting organised against me and my family, in the name of Jesus

259. Every arrow fired from the coven at me and my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus

260. Every coven from my environment from where I am being afflicted, Holy Ghost fire, enter the coven and burn it to ashes, in the name of Jesus

261. Every problem released on me from any coven, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus

262. O God, arise, scatter and destroy the coven that is fighting me, in the name of Jesus

263. Any strange marriage between me and any personality in the coven, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

264. I release the wind of fire, Holy Ghost dust and sand into the covens meetings and the houses of witches, wizards and evil persons that are fighting me, in the name of Jesus

265. Any personality standing as my spouse in any coven, receive fire, release me and die, in the name of Jesus

266. O God, expose and disgrace any personality that is fighting me, in the name of Jesus

267. O Lord, push the witches and wizards that are against me into confusion and turn them against themselves, in the name of Jesus

268. O God, arise in your power, and root out my problems and my troublers from wherever they are hiding, in the name of Jesus

269. Lord Jesus Christ, take over my situations and give me testimonies, in the name of Jesus

270. O Lord, if I am the one limiting myself, have mercy on me and deliver me, in the name of Jesus

271. Holy Ghost fire, crush and root out the secret of my problems and give me deliverance, in the name of Jesus

272. Blood of Jesus, cancel and wipe away every witchcraft decision that is limiting me, in the name of Jesus

273. Hail stones and fire of God, root out completely from its location, anything wicked and destructive that is confronting me, in the name of Jesus

274. Holy Ghost fire, take over the hiding place of my troublers and those of my family members and scatter them, in the name of Jesus

275. Any problem inside me, receive fire, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus..

276. Every difficulty and impossibility in my life, blood of Jesus Christ, wipe it away, in the name of Jesus

277. Holy Ghost fire, destroy whatever my enemies are using to cage me, in the name of Jesus

278. Blood of Jesus Christ, close every channel of difficulties and limitations in my life, in the name of Jesus

279. Power of the highest, overshadow me for deliverance, breakthroughs and testimonies, in the name of Jesus

280. O Lord, in the dwelling place of my troublers, let there be destruction that will never end, in the name of Jesus

AMEN!!!!!
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
SECTION CONFESSION..

It is written, "If God be for us, who can be against us" God is with me; I have no reason to fear, in the name of Jesus.

It is written, "The Lord is my light and my salvation, of whom shall I be afraid"

Though a host of evildoers encamp around me, my heart will not fear; though war rises against me, even in this I shall be confident"

Satan and his world of demons cannot stand against me because I am covered by the blood of the lamb of God. And there is between me and the evil a standard of God raised with Cross of Calvary by the spirit of God.

The Lord is with me, as a mighty terrible one. I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutors shall all stumble, fumble and fall. Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God had commanded me to fear not, for he is in total control.
Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
TimeArena1:

31. Your wonderful love,

Re: ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD by TimeArena(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022

31. Your wonderful love,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum / Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.