Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? (7148 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
oke2018:
[Justquote author=Thinkam post=115447965]I want to break up with her sensibly, without having to go through any messy drama, like in the movies.

She finally left my house, Yesterday afternoon.
I followed the good advice shared by a few Nairalanders.

Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/7264486/how-Get-leave-house

Text her via WhatsApp , stating ur reasons why the relationship btw the both of you can't work out , after that you apologize to her , I blame the lady in question , ladies should learn how to respect themselves , you should know the kind of relationship you're into , if it for sex only you should know & know where to set boundaries.

Personally I don't blame her fully tho...

Thanks
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
debbydams:
lobatan grin..thats the best thing u can do..or tel her u need space u want to work on yourself

It'll be definitely awkward, and would be messy too
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Es350:

So are you going to keep behaving like a pussy or you're going to man up? Wtf is you can't tell her to her face?

I'd prefer a text or, continually acting up till she takes a hint
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by arazanbal: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
You don Bleep finish and want to run away bah ? I bet u e nor go easy for dis babe to rest for ur matter without a fight.Dis ur own na no retreat no surrender
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
arazanbal:
You don Bleep finish and want to run away bah ? I bet u e nor go easy for dis babe to rest for ur matter without a fight.Dis ur own na no retreat no surrender

Was consensual
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by dontrulee: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lolz.
Quite a funny interesting situation.
Older ladies in Nigeria are finding it rough and difficult especially the ones that whored around in their Younger days. I hope ladies will learn but nevertheless, guys are also to be blamed too. Many guys can't control themselves, many guys are not faithful. It's just a sad unending cycle.

For the Op, I'll advise you end the relationship as soon as possible. Whatever has happened has happened and it cannot be changed. You have to learn to be decisive and sharp. Wish you the best as you untangle yourself from this entanglement.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Oyiboman69: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thinkam:

God Abeg o cry, I'm already disconnected from her totally angry..

What's left is just to announce it to her grin, make e no be say I follow waste her time embarassed
don't tell her anything... Just go on and off. she'll understand you're not serious and finally ,both of you will have to play that game. never ever break up with a lady openly, you'll need them to grease your tools someday.....
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
dontrulee:
Lolz.
Quite a funny interesting situation.
Older ladies in Nigeria are finding it rough and difficult especially the ones that whored around in their Younger days. I hope ladies will learn but nevertheless, guys are also to be blamed too. Many guys can't control themselves, many guys are not faithful. It's just a sad unending cycle.

For the Op, I'll advise you end the relationship as soon as possible. Whatever has happened has happened and it cannot be changed. You have to learn to be decisive and sharp. Wish you the best as you untangle yourself from this entanglement.

She's on my bed, but I'm not making moves
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by dontrulee: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thinkam:

Just hope that she isn't the crazy type that will 'kill' because of Love. If not, you're putting yourself in danger. No go loose guard.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Dafungames: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2022
So this guy-man is still on this 30 years old woman case.

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2022
dontrulee:

Just hope that she isn't the crazy type that will 'kill' because of Love. If not, you're putting yourself in danger. No go loose guard.

AT all, I've decided on ending it today. No matter what
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Frankly I don't mind an older woman, I've never dated or had sex with anyone I'm younger than or same age as myself, I like older ladies..

She didn't look old, I actually thought I was younger than her, until I saw her in her birth suit... Then I asked questions and she told me, but that didn't bother me.

The most annoying part is the revelations of our five days cohabitation, she bleaches, so many things about her is fake..

The boobs wearing big bra's for nothing , skin color, makes me wonder if she worked on her orifice to be tight.

So much red flags, for me
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless all of them...
-mosdii

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Just Cheat on her she will leave u bro
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Your case is even better. In my case, the comfort is just too much for any woman to think of going. So, what I do is to define everything with you on phone before you arrive. Failure to do this, you're in trouble.

Set her up so that she'll cheat and from there, you get angry and end it.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2022
TMTR:
You are 23 and she is almost 30 that's like 7 years age difference, mehn she is trying to manipulate you into making you marry her, just tell her straight up that you are not interested undecided

If na she ,she for don rush tell you, but here you are pretending to have traveled just to discharge her, mehn don't be a weakling undecided
Some women are really heartless when it comes to being blunt in things of this nature. They'll tell you and won't care about your emotions.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Wronggee(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Better evening newspaper grin grin
Zonefree:
You're just 23 and you want to waste your flower age with a Nigerian evening newspaper?

I pity you in advance.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by papiilo(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Some women are really heartless when it comes to being blunt in things of this nature. They'll tell you and won't care about your emotions.
oga my Garri has finished n it has been raining here I can't go out to work. make U help your humble boy with sth chop
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by 2special(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:

AT all, I've decided on ending it today. No matter what
How far, what was her reaction when you told her.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A 30 Year Old Woman ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2022
2special:
How far, what was her reaction when you told her.

Tears everywhere, but I cared not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.