Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36326 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2022
IKillPeopleALot:

You’re a Mumu man
Isreal wey Dey cry to US to stop Iran from making its nuclear weapons….
Isreal will surely payback in due time Mke we Dey watch.
Mak dem bring their madness reach Israel and see whether dem no go wipe dem, nonsense head slammers
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Tommydare(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Israel cannot defeat Iran in a conventional warfare

Says the Chief of army staff... Israel has advanced pass iran just that they kept it lowkey. And most times, it's not all about firearms, it's about intelligence. Israel never loose guard knowing fully well that they are surrounded by enemies.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Tommydare(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
Oga everything is not by weapons. Intelligence matters most. Did you think Israel did not have nuclear weapons or they are not capable of having too? They keep everything lowkey. Every warfare is based on deception.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by iSense247: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

If that's true, then Islam will be victorious...WW3 will be the Armageddon!!
Simply because Nigerian Christians are peaceful so you think terrorists are powerful. For your information, it is Christian Nations that are policing and securing the world. Israel alone is enough to exterminate 99% of muslims in less than 72 hours.

Don't use the gentility of Nigerian Christians to judge. Other countries don't have tolerance for the madness of you headslammers.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Nicenixon: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2022
JONSYN7154:
they want Israel to deal with Palestinian very well before they'll call for cease fire
I swear you've said it all.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by iSense247: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
rockmite:
I pity most Christians supporting the crime against Palestinians. It shows that most of them are ignorant of the Zionists plans. There are more christian Palestinians than christian Israelis.
Zionists are political devils that don't see christians as humans, Jews are religious ones among them who see christians as idolators. They call christians pegans, they have no respect for them.
Jews can never have respect for christians, they must not eat with them.
I wonder how christians would support the enemies of Christ simply because you hate Muslims.
Lies Lies Lies...

Logo of Buharideens and BATstards.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by JONSYN7154: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Nicenixon:
I swear you've said it all.
you'll see after Israel have dealt a decisive blow on the Islamic jihadist that's when they'll call for ceasefire.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Truvelisback(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians
The U.S don't want to have any issue with the Isrealites.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
The U.S don't want to have any issue with the Isrealites.
that's hypocrisy and unacceptable behaviour from US

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by seanwilliam(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Can russia defeat Israel?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by iSense247: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians
Do you have this concern about much more killings going on in your country?

If your enemies are hiding amidst civilians to lunch an attack on you, what would you do?

It is senseless to have empathy for your enemies. It is foolish to defend your killers. Don't be foolish like many nigerian christians.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Tommydare:

Oga everything is not by weapons. Intelligence matters most. Did you think Israel did not have nuclear weapons or they are not capable of having too? They keep everything lowkey. Every warfare is based on deception.
And who told you that Iran doesn't have good intelligence agencies? Both Israel and Iran are a match
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2022
iSense247:
Do you have this concern about much more killings going on in your country?

If your enemies are hiding amidst civilians to lunch an attack on you, what would you do?

It is senseless to have empathy for your enemies. It is foolish to defend your killers. Don't be foolish like many nigerian christians.

So you've never come across any of my several threads and posts condemning the happenings in Nigeria
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
iSense247:
Simply because Nigerian Christians are peaceful so you think terrorists are powerful. For your information, it is Christian Nations that are policing and securing the world. Israel alone is enough to exterminate 99% of muslims in less than 72 hours.

Don't use the gentility of Nigerian Christians to judge. Other countries don't have tolerance for the madness of you headslammers.

Against all odds, Islam will be victorious...It's a prophecy from the Qur'an...The Qur'an doesn't lie, you should have known that by now..

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Nicenixon: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
iSense247:

Israel is not a Christian country, they practice more of Judaism.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Kdon2:

When you study global history the real tyrants are Arabs!

Being Arab doesn't make someone a good Muslims...The tyrants of the world weren't Arabs..Go research before you say anything..
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
lomprico:

There were no victors in WW1 and WW2, so don't get your hopes high.

It's already there in the Qur'an and Hadith..We are going to be the victors
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kholar211: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Israel cannot defeat Iran in a conventional warfare
oshey, balogun Iran
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by PHYTECH: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Too much talk no dey full basket. Israel will not take more than 10 minutes to annihilate Iran if Iran vex Israel.

A word is enough for a fool..

Smiles. I'm sure you don't know iran. Ask nethanyahu for the greatest Isreal threats. Ask how iran liberated lebanon from Isreal. Just thank your stars for not having iran during the 1967 and 1973 wars. New iran was born in 1979

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Kdon2:

You mean this backward thinking Islam

Islam is the fastest growing religion presently...It's not backward, rather forward..You can't stop it, many stronger than you, bigger than you, STRONGER than you tried to but where did that led them today?!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by samally: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Who are they?

Farid24224:

Being Arab doesn't make someone a good Muslims...The tyrants of the world weren't Arabs..Go research before you say anything..
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Orch1981: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2022
All headslammers are terrorist
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Nicenixon: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
It is just a pity because it is civilians that are dancing to the tune of music dictated by both Israeli government and Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorists. Apart from civilians affected by this "confrontational friendly display", nothing concern me with what is going on over there, na Nigeria my own country be my own headache.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
samally:
Who are they?

I'll that to you to figure out.. Google it already!

Or just sit and reason about how many Muslim Tyrants you know and any other Tyrants you know...I bet you will understand the truth.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Orch1981: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Islam is the fastest growing religion presently...It's not backward, rather forward..You can't stop it, many stronger than you, bigger than you, STRONGER than you tried to but where did that led them today?!
Fast growing religion by child marriage,having so many children and jihad rite?

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Orch1981: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=Farid24224 post=115467562]

Against all odds, Islam will be victorious...It's a prophecy from the Qur'an...The Qur'an doesn't lie, you should have known that by now..[/quo
You can translate it in English so we know what they are saying
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Emmypure: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
setobaba:
The world is becoming unbearable and they also doing the unspeakable.

Anyway

Brand new LG 55” Smart Tv for sale

Asking price is 250k ofcos you all know what the market price says now

If you are in Lagos 200k
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by iSense247: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

So you've never come across any of my several threads and posts condemning the happenings in Nigeria
No.

Do you know a lot of people were killed in Imo state yesterday and about 150 houses were razed by soldiers? It doesn't even made headlines in Nigeria but we are more concerned about terrorists being killed in palestine. This is daily occurrence in Christian dominated areas in Nigeria.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Orch1981:

Fast growing religion by child marriage,having so many children and jihad rite?

Don't associate a tribe, community, group of people's actions to a religion. So because the Christians dress half naked does that makes it part of your religion? Just because you burn people for stealing, does that makes it Christianity, Hell nah!!!

Just because up North here we marry our children earlier doesn't make it Islam...Same with you drinking alcohol, gambling and going clubbing...That's from the Western civilization not Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Good. Israel should not be allowed to continue terrorizing Palestinians and occupying their lands unchallenged because of their evil coward Ally country America, it's very painful and annoying what those Bastards are doing to Palestinians. That their iron dom defence system can be destroyed and I'm sure it will be in effective against hypersonic, ballistic and cruse missiles which Iran, Russia and other powerful countries have, the Islamic Jihad need to be given sophisticated missiles to enable them defend their land from Israeli Terrorists military and Terrorists citizens occupying Palestine, desicrating Islamic holy sites, the bastards Israeli people are been guarded by their military to enter the Al AQSA mosque compound, while Israel keeps killing the civilians women and children without any provocation. It's very painful that Islamic countries keep condemning instead of declaring a full war on the bastard Terrorist state of Israel. Egypt must stop mediating peace and take action, Iraq, Syria, Qatar etc should rally behind Iran. I'm confident Iran will hurt the bastards beyond redemption, their evil Ally america has already lost its global hegemony and relevance. at Las it's better that Russia and China start nuclear war and destroy the earth to pieces than having America, NATO, eu, Israel Continue to terrorise the world with impunity unchallenged. Israel and America destruction is near, the evil Nigerian Christians supporting Israel Terrorism continue. Your days of reckoning are also coming, Islam is Greatest afterall, sometimes I regret why I wasn't born into a Muslim family despite being born in a Christian family in the Southern Nigeria. Glory to Palestinians, Russia, China and Iraq and all those who fight for liberation.
Egypt must stop mediating peace and take action, Iraq, Syria, Qatar etc should rally behind Iran.
You are not wishing Islamic countries well,you want istrael to humiliate them a fourth time and size more territories.have you forgotten istrael defeat & siezed Sinai from Egypt,west bank from Jordan,golan heights from Syria,gaza strip,occupied part of lebanon for 2decades?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by McStoic(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
There they go again...Empty threats!!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by DrMuzungu(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Those raghead phaggots in Gaza and Ramallah would put anti-aircraft launchers on top or next to a kindergarten and then blame Israel when kids die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.