Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36196 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Good. Israel should not be allowed to continue terrorizing Palestinians and occupying their lands unchallenged because of their evil coward Ally country America, it's very painful and annoying what those Bastards are doing to Palestinians. That their iron dom defence system can be destroyed and I'm sure it will be in effective against hypersonic, ballistic and cruse missiles which Iran, Russia and other powerful countries have, the Islamic Jihad need to be given sophisticated missiles to enable them defend their land from Israeli Terrorists military and Terrorists citizens occupying Palestine, desicrating Islamic holy sites, the bastards Israeli people are been guarded by their military to enter the Al AQSA mosque compound, while Israel keeps killing the civilians women and children without any provocation. It's very painful that Islamic countries keep condemning instead of declaring a full war on the bastard Terrorist state of Israel. Egypt must stop mediating peace and take action, Iraq, Syria, Qatar etc should rally behind Iran. I'm confident Iran will hurt the bastards beyond redemption, their evil Ally america has already lost its global hegemony and relevance. at Las it's better that Russia and China start nuclear war and destroy the earth to pieces than having America, NATO, eu, Israel Continue to terrorise the world with impunity unchallenged. Israel and America destruction is near, the evil Nigerian Christians supporting Israel Terrorism continue. Your days of reckoning are also coming, Islam is Greatest afterall, sometimes I regret why I wasn't born into a Muslim family despite being born in a Christian family in the Southern Nigeria. Glory to Palestinians, Russia, China and Iraq and all those who fight for liberation.
To be really sincere, Who really owns the land is it the Jews or the Palestinians?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
babajero:
Islam will not last one year, because it will be Islam against the whole world. Though I know that Islam is part of the anti Christ spoken about in the book of revelation, but it is not yet time for the devil to manifest itself so Islam have no power yet.

No!! Islam will form an alliance with another Religion and fight the whole world..And will be victorious..

Yeah but the Black flag will surely rise from Khorasan sooner or later!!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
rockmite:
I pity most Christians supporting the crime against Palestinians. It shows that most of them are ignorant of the Zionists plans. There are more christian Palestinians than christian Israelis.
Zionists are political devils that don't see christians as humans, Jews are religious ones among them who see christians as idolators. They call christians pegans, they have no respect for them.
Jews can never have respect for christians, they must not eat with them.
I wonder how christians would support the enemies of Christ simply because you hate Muslims.
And the Muslims loves Christians very well, and it is the Jews that has been killing and bombing Christians all over the world. And it is the Jews book that specifically said every Christians and Jews should be killed.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
who tell you that lies?

-ve X -ve always gives +ve results

No!! That's physics.. Positive charges and Negative charges...We are talking about psychological and sociological stuffs here...
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
simplesearch:

They'll have an extensive victory no doubt, but at the end they'll loose woefully and that'll be forever. Israel will triumph at last!

The people of Bani Israel will fall for the second time and there is no coming back!!!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Svoboda:

Too much propaganda and western media consumption. Go and study the israeli hezbollah war of 2006.
You go and read of the war between Israel and the Arab nations. Then you will know why Arabs are afraid of Israel.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Onyipk: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Israel cannot defeat Iran in a conventional warfare

Whether conventional or unconventional warfare, Israel will defeat Iran. What most of us fail to understand is that the Almighty God is with and totally for Israel as long as Israel does not sin.
From the bible days till today, the God of Israel we call Jehovah has wrought many victories that seems impossible for Israel. Thus, the only way Israel's opponents can succeed is to humble themselves like the Gibeonites (the Hivites ) in the book of Joshua.
Okay some may say what is this one saying? Forget about the bible stories etc. but yours sincerely, experience remains the best teacher thus to have peace in that region BEFORE THE END OF THE END OF TIME, let Israel's waring neighbours meet Israel on the negotiating table in peace like Egypt..

You may not like what I have written above, but that only amounts to fighting against the God of the Hebrews whether you like it or not or whether I like it or not!

Peace.....
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Masha Allah brother...I love what you said and blessings to you Habibi!!

The people of Bani Israel are known to be tyrants who have forsaken God a long time ago..It was prophecised that they will be wiped out twice, which has already happened for the first time.
But wait o, it seems like it is not only Israel that Islam is having problems with. Please be sincere do you think the problem is with Israel or with Islam because the last time I checked Israel don't control Nigeria and still Islam is still a problem in Nigeria.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lomprico(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Habayomie:

The drum is beating.

That's not an answer?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
OriOko88:
Lol..that why is I like Saudi Arabia.. I never see where dem put mouth for isreal matter. E be like say them and israel don sign one secrect pact or dem dey fear isreal may bomb their holy lands of mecca and Medina. Saudi no dey put mouth for west matter Aral. grin
They were among the Arab nations Israel defeated in 1948 under 1 week since then all of them they steer clear anything concerning Israel.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

As coward and illiterate as you are, you are thinking in your dried brain that Israel is a Christian country?
No!! You are wrong. In fact, Muslims have much more population than that of christians. Christianity is just about 5-10% of Israel population.
So you brain needs complete reformatting due to your hatred, bigotry and illiteracy...
Who give a Bleep about Christian? Head slammers, bloody sucking idiots
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

I'd rather be an headslammer than believe in one fuktard yhwh who has blinded you lots with hate. This motherfucker jewish god does not even give a f*ck bout you all. Y are u capping?
Who give a Bleep about Christianity? Head slammers and fucking bloody vampires
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
babajero:
But wait o, it seems like it is not only Israel that Islam is having problems with. Please be sincere do you think the problem is with Israel or with Islam because the last time I checked Israel don't control Nigeria and still Islam is still a problem in Nigeria.

You are complicating...The fight between the Israelites and Palestinians is more of an opression than a fair fight..More to that, it's not a religious conflict..It has nothing to do with Islam..

Secondly, Islam is not the problem with Nigeria as you say, even without Islam in Nigeria there still will be tribulation and catastrophic eras like now.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Aninri: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
How about the Daily killing of BIAFRANS in Nigeria through their security apparatus, herdsmen etc. Only for asking for an independent Nation of their OWN. What do you have to say about that One?

God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by leobergy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Let me burst ur bubble. I am presently in Kasangmu. Kazan state university Russia studying my preparatory course. The people are grumbling. Russia is not winning, western influence is real. I love this country. I came here to study even in the middle of the war...but reality is reality...soldiers are coming back home everyday, some, in body bags. Ukraine is taking back alot of their lands...and we should only hope that the war wont come to Russian soil. Be wise dude...all the tech you are using in the world today came from western advancement. You think those people can lose a war?

See this agbado bitch,u dey which russia?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
babajero:
To be really sincere, Who really owns the land is it the Jews or the Palestinians?

Initially...if we go deep into history, the Israelites owns the land..But due to different issues, they forfeit the land and we're dispersed around the world...So then the Arabs occupied the empty land.. Centuries later the Israelites are back to claim their land. The Palestinians are already in their millions there won't just give it up..(It's like people from Ghana claiming Nigeria to be their land centuries back!!!!).
So then an agreement was made to divide the land with a holy site at the center in which mosque Al-aqsa was built on a holy site for the Jew (can't remember the name)...The two countries shared enemity between each other which sometimes leads to skirmish between each other..Just then a few years back, the Israelites then broke the agreement and wanted to claim back all the lands to themselves..Being the superpower and had the support of America started bombarding Palestine and pushing them back..The Palestinians have no military then decided to fight back using an armed group of men called the Hamas, the Israelites then named the group a terrorist group and attacked the whole of Palestine killing children and anything on site with missile...
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Gainman: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

u be idiot. In this kind of generation with high tech u are here talking of conventional war. Even conventional war is d easiest for Isreal if u really understand what they mean by conventional war. Nobody supports killing of innocent children but where were u when Palestinian used to stab and kill isreali citizen.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Mandesz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

Conventional fight? In war time weapon na weapon. Conventional is outdated. If Iran join china, Iraq, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc., They'll meet their Waterloo with Israel
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Cromagnon: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order, I will continue to condemn Israel for this

I've been condemning Russia for the war in Ukraine as well.

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
who your condemn epp
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Gainman: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
guy go and sleep. U know nothing. Is this not d way iran brag against US 2 years ago? Iran soldiers even killed THEMSELVES more. Don't come here with your foolish history. If u love Iran go get their visa nah. Those born terrorists. If Iranians are innocent, isreali should stop attacking them.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by OlawaleBammie: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

No!! That's physics.. Positive charges and Negative charges...We are talking about psychological and sociological stuffs here...
well, fortunately i dont believe in ur idea, my belief is straight.. u give it to me, i return it in ten fold so next tym u would tink twice before u start vawulence.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1stson(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

It is heart breaking and Israel needs to descalate. People comparing this with Ukrainian war is not proper. This attitude of Palistenians taking jihad dispositíon all the time is what has been fueling heavy handed israelly attacks on them. Jews have faced holocaust and the tot of that can make them go to any extent to prevent a repeat. I was supporting a Palistenian state until I saw what happened in 2020 how hezebella was raining cruise missiles inside isreal, if not for iron some defense system, those guys would have wiped out isreal. There is so much hatred in their heart 4 isreal likewise Iran. If they don't take a peaceful disposition with isreal like Egypt, UAE, etc isreal will continue to dominate them and will continue to improve their defense beyond imagination.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
well, fortunately i dont believe in ur idea, my belief is straight.. u give it to me, i return it in ten fold so next tym u would tink twice before u start vawulence.

Violence??! Your believe is piss..Two wrongs don't make a right!!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Cloud007: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-714127/amp

The bomb that killed the civilians is not from Israelites hands as resported
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by thinkmoney(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Too much talk no dey full basket. Israel will not take more than 10 minutes to annihilate Iran if Iran vex Israel.

A word is enough for a fool..
U no sabi international affairs and war.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Bluffly: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
Feed yourself

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Bluffly: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Israel will never try Iran trust me....
They are only good at testing their resolve against a weak and poor Palestine.
Anyways, any form of violence, terrorism, atrocities must be condemned at all times regardless of those involved.
My friend stop wallowing in ignorance. Can you tell me how Iran can match isreals' Airforce and Navy capacity. They both have nuclear and Iran has more foot soldiers that can be annihilated by a single air strike from Isreal. Please tell us something else
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

No!! Islam will form an alliance with another Religion and fight the whole world..And will be victorious..

Yeah but the Black flag will surely rise from Khorasan sooner or later!!
Which religion now is Islam not fighting with? And please tell me the religion Islam is going to form the alliance with?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by LegalWolf: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Who give a Bleep about Christianity? Head slammers and fucking bloody vampires

That’s none of my business. So far you acknowledge yhwh is a person who has indoctrinated you lots with filth and replaced what’s in your skull with poop, I’m good to go !
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bluffly:

Feed yourself
Iran has a very sophisticated drones and ballistic missiles that will destroy these warplanes before entering Iranian airspace
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Are you saying it's because of the bolded you're condemning it angry

God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order, I will continue to condemn Israel for this

I've been condemning Russia for the war in Ukraine as well.

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

That’s none of my business. So far you acknowledge yhwh is a person who has indoctrinated you lots with filth and replaced what’s in your skull with poop, I’m good to go !
Who's yahewey? Head slammer, go and sit down wit ur yahewey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.