Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36293 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by HeroicMeastro: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Too much talk no dey full basket. Israel will not take more than 10 minutes to annihilate Iran if Iran vex Israel.

A word is enough for a fool..
Israel will never try Iran trust me....
They are only good at testing their resolve against a weak and poor Palestine.
Anyways, any form of violence, terrorism, atrocities must be condemned at all times regardless of those involved.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by noisy45(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
And who told you that Iran doesn't have good intelligence agencies? Both Israel and Iran are a match

Do you that there are Iranian Jews citizens living in Iran. When i read about it I shock. See Israeli mossads is deadly have you ever asked how israel assisnates many Iranian nuclear scientist. Israeli Mossad no be CIA mate self.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Omonigeriarere: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
rockmite:
I pity most Christians supporting the crime against Palestinians. It shows that most of them are ignorant of the Zionists plans. There are more christian Palestinians than christian Israelis.
Zionists are political devils that don't see christians as humans, Jews are religious ones among them who see christians as idolators. They call christians pegans, they have no respect for them.
Jews can never have respect for christians, they must not eat with them.
I wonder how christians would support the enemies of Christ simply because you hate Muslims.

Muslims and Christian are minorities in Is real, so how does that relates with the reality on ground.

See, the only thorn in the flesh of Talibans who are predominantly Muslim apart from US is Isreal.

Kill one, Isreal will kill ten. No time for forgiveness.

Iran is issuing an empty threat, just like a toothless dog.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by HeroicMeastro: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Head slammers, na only noise. Una think say Israel na una mate. One thing I like Israel is that they don't talk nor make noise, they will just do their thing and go back home. Any country that shares border with all these headslammers tends to fight I don't know why.
As coward and illiterate as you are, you are thinking in your dried brain that Israel is a Christian country?
No!! You are wrong. In fact, Muslims have much more population than that of christians. Christianity is just about 5-10% of Israel population.
So you brain needs complete reformatting due to your hatred, bigotry and illiteracy...

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by noisy45(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
olugabbie:

Israel don't have the capacity to invade Iran. Likewise Iran. The two countries are far apart from each other. So a war between them is going to be a missile war.

Israel air force is far better than Iran air force. So Israel can carry out air strike on Iran. Iranian air force can not do the same. But they have enough sophisticated drones and advance missiles (not the rocket made from recycled materials the Palestine are firing into Israel) to respond to any Israelis aggression. The Iranian ability to respond is the reason why Israel has not carried out the threat of attacking Iranian nuclear sites.

The same reason the US & NATO don't want the war in Ukraine to go beyond Ukraine. If they hit Russia. Russia will strike back (conventional or not).

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Israel cannot defeat Iran in a conventional warfare

E no go take Isreal one day

If Isreal had not been distracted from full participation in the Biafran war, we wont know that urchins exist in this world today

It took the world enemies of the CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA another war to distract Isreal

Upon this, the Igbo held the Muslim world on for three years. ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by LordMangekyo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jokerman:

Why is Russia and China keeping quiet, or will it be a case of pot calling kettle black... grin
Russia slammed Israel already
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Segun2222: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
cl0r0x:
Look at this video Palestinian rocket failed to launch and hit refugee camp killing 8 children. So these guys actually keep a launch site near a refugee camp wtf

https://twitter.com/i/status/1556012196555014144
when you see those terrorist on video online you'd always see them with kids
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by OlawaleBammie: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

either conventional or unconventional defeat is a defeat.

Let this Muslim communities stop this nonsense Islamic militancy first and see how peace reigns.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order, I will continue to condemn Israel for this

I've been condemning Russia for the war in Ukraine as well.

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
Just like Nigerian government is seizing fire right?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Crafteck1: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

You know what iran and jihadists wont talk about?... The thing wey dem do to make isreal retaliate.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order, I will continue to condemn Israel for this

Just like Nigerian government is seizing fire right? And Nigeria is so pieceful.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
iSense247:
Who wrote quran? Who worshipped allah before muhammad? On what base do you think quran is authentic?

The concept of 72 hoors is mentioned in Hadith - the sayings of Muhammad. According to Hadith, the messenger of God said, "Every one that God admits into the paradise will be married to 72 houries (wives) who are beautiful and virgins, with whom they can have eternal physical satisfaction ".

If Islam'ic heaven is a place of unimaginable pleasure, what kind of pleasure?

Let me tell you the truth, you are not taking your blood and flesh to heaven. Everything will perish here on earth.

"All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return."
◄ Ecclesiastes 3:20 ►
New International Version

Islam has being there since the time of Prophet Adam AS after the departure of each prophet, humanity and his people will go astray for we have weak soul.. Prophet Muhammad SAW was the last prophet and we are the last Ummah, the Qur'an was sent down not initially as a book, it was the word of God and was sent to the Ummah in different forms, some as an inscription on objects like stones and leaves...It took years to compile it together to one single book which will be the only one till the end of times compared to that of other religions...I won't mention it because am sure you know which!!

As for you quoting a Hadith about 72 hoors, that isn't an authentic Hadith as I said before..A Hadith is the saying or teaching of Muhammad PBUH which is being passed through generations by specific companions of his..There are probabilities that there would be false Hadith the same way there are genuine Hadith..So go learn, study...You just don't go and copy whatever you want from Google and spew it on an online platform..You will just embarrass yourself Habibi!!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Israel will never try Iran trust me....
They are only good at testing their resolve against a weak and poor Palestine.
Anyways, any form of violence, terrorism, atrocities must be condemned at all times regardless of those involved.

Isreal can kill an Iranian General both on the Iranian soil and in Isreali soil but no Nation in this world (born of woman,lols) can kill an Isreali General. America, China, Russia, they can't even connive to run this type of test.

Don't provoke Isreal, no Isreali national is afraid of death or what would happen tommorow.

South Korea threatens nuclear bomb test, if Isreal tells you they are firing, before the round table it has gone off. And in the round table, they can walk out on you and be looking at you. For them, we all die together
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Omonigeriarere: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
motionarena:
This isreal na only war dem sabi sef

You think every country can be like Nigeria where terrorists are pampered and the lives of dogs are valuable than the lives of citizens?

One thing I like about isreal is that they don't have time to talk. Kill one Israeli, then be ready to loose 10.

72 virgins are awaiting every jihadist in Islamic paradize and Isreal is ready to hasten the receipt of their reward.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Mrincredible05: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why is iran just making noise there should do a retaliatory attack on israel and see the consequence.
Although human beings lost their lives in the attack but I don't feel for them anymore. Because if you stay around violent muslims you either kill them or get killed.
Israel understands this game so well. There said there are jihadist let them fight the holy war with israel. Now jihadist are looking for peace.
Bunch of cowards.
This is the same approach we need to adopt in Nigeria, but it's just that we as blacks we don't know our left from right. Our common enemy as igbo hausa and yoruba, is Niger republic( home of the fulanis). That is where there penetrate from into Nigeria, and begin to see leadership as their birth right) But we don't even know. We don't even we are fighting a cold war where our brothers (hausas) who are indigenous Nigerians are being murdered everyday. Their lands are being overun (zamfara, Borno ) There claim the crises in Nigeria is tied to religious tensions then how do you justify the killings in zamfara. Where communities of 100% muslim population is being attacked. And a FULANI man(terrorist) is crowned chief!
How can you be crowned chief in a community where you are not a native.
If you victimize the hausas because of the casualties there are suffering today. Don't worry a little sleep a little slumber the fulanis will come come knocking at your door.
It might interest you to know that the bandits you see today are mainly from the fulani and kanuri tribes which hails from Niger republic.
Seriously We must open our eyes, hausas must realize themselves. There have suffered the most casualties since this crises started.
I pray everyday that this we indigenous Nigerians open our eyes and send this fulani jihadist bastards packing before there kill us all.
Yorubas practice this same islam with tolerance. Majority of hausas do same, but this fulani bastards claim there are jihadist in this country.
We ought to unite and send them back Niger( where their grandfather Dan fodio came ) to do their their jihad
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by simplesearch: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

If that's true, then Islam will be victorious...WW3 will be the Armageddon!!

They'll have an extensive victory no doubt, but at the end they'll loose woefully and that'll be forever. Israel will triumph at last!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
What is Islam really fighting for, are you sure if given the world, the world would really contain Islam?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Xfemt(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
noisy45:

Oga when it comes to deadly unannounced pre-emptive strikes Israel is deadly Iran won't know what hit them. But how Iran will response matters and I don't know how. Iran has an aging airforce with soviet era warplanes but Iran has real good drones and kamikaze drones they can use in saturated air attacks plus well guided missles and rockets.
abegie make I hear word

The only thing making the west not to attack Iran is their nuclear war head

They have nothing and always boost because of it

With the nuclear warhead
Iran is nothing
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by ojtech8291: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

1vs1 Iran will mop the floor with Israel in a conflict.

https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran
Hmmm... Only Isreal can defeat themselves and only when they did not seek the face of the Lord. Check history: Isreal Triumph in battles has always been God's work. They had defeated nations when they were not technologically advanced is it now Iran will be using Gaza to fight back at Isreal? The funny thing is that they are the first to attack.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lendahand(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
jokes right? Remember how their deadliest man was taken in a split second by Trump? Hahaha
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by OlawaleBammie: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Not quite true brother.. Even if they hate us, we shouldn't hate them back..Two wrongs don't make a right.
who tell you that lies?

-ve X -ve always gives +ve results
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Jokerman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Russia slammed Israel already

But Russia is doing the same thing ...
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
lendahand:
jokes right? Remember how their deadliest man was taken in a split second by Trump? Hahaha
He was killed in irag, and Iran later retaliated
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

1vs1 Iran will mop the floor with Israel in a conflict.

https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran
really? that means you don't know your history, go and read about the ten days war involving Israel and the league of Islamic countries, or why do you think other Islamic countries steer clear from the land of Israel, if they are not afraid of Israel, Israel would have been wiped out for long considering the hate islamandmuslims harbour for Jews and Christians.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lendahand(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
He was killed in irag, and Iran later retaliated
where he was killed is not the question but was he killed afterall? Lol how did Iran retaliate?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Masterito(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Iran should called to order first. Isrealnwill never allow Iran arm any body close to thier border. Just like Turkey, Iran, US and Russia won't allow anyone arm any group close to thier border.
God1000:

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
lendahand:
where he was killed is not the question but was he killed afterall? Lol how did Iran retaliate?
Iran attacked US air base in irag with ballistic missiles, and Donald trump backed down
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
lomprico:
WW3 will definitely be a religious one. Islam vs others
The day the world will rise up against Islam and the hate they propagate all over the world, believe me it will be a great death, more than the one that happened that quenched the Othman empire.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by LordMangekyo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
babajero:
really? that means you don't know your history, go and read about the ten days war involving Israel and the league of Islamic countries, or why do you think other Islamic countries steer clear from the land of Israel, if they are not afraid of Israel, Israel would have been wiped out for long considering the hate islamandmuslims harbour for Jews and Christians.
Iran wasn't among during the 7 days war (not ten).
Iran is miles ahead of all other countries in the Middle East including Israel, when you talk about military capability.
I can't even remember when last they engaged in any conflict directly. They love making use of proxies while keeping their arsenal and even upgrading, patiently waiting for when Saudi Arabia or Israel would make the mistake of provoking them to war

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

If that's true, then Islam will be victorious...WW3 will be the Armageddon!!
Islam will not last one year, because it will be Islam against the whole world. Though I know that Islam is part of the anti Christ spoken about in the book of revelation, but it is not yet time for the devil to manifest itself so Islam have no power yet.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by dnawah(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Queenslander:
Nose makers grin
I beg e dey charge too much to make the nose? I need one,like Jackson own. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.