Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin (37372 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Drealtitan1: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Many are mad but only few are roaming.The alarmist is one of the many

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by IfnobeGod20: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Stop typing thrash, This isnt about Tinubu or APC, a polling unit has always been in front of the contestants house which makes it easy for them to come out and vote.

I dont know for Atiku or Obi or Osinbajo cos i didnt think it was a big deal to dig up facts but i was sure Ebele and Buhari had polling units in front of their houses.

They always give the candidates that little preference, even a governor always have a polling unit near his house
Why lying effortlessly like this. Polling unit in front of Buhari and GEJ house.
The second picture is Buhari's house frontage.
The first picture is where Buhari always cast his vote.
Does the second frontage resemble that of the first one. Please stop lying, polling unit is not placed in front of politician house. Know this and have peace of mind.

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
rajiedreez:
But there's almost no way people will know who you voted for if you no show your ballot paper na. There's a separate play you you cast your vote and it's only you that will go there unaccompanied except for rare cases when the person needs guidance.
they think blackmail will push Peter Obi to Aso Rock.. it's a shame hundeyin is even pushing such agenda... Like you said it's a secret ballot so what's the big deal... 2019 osinbajo lost his pu In lagos heaven no Fall... Instead to play the game fairly na insult and lies Obedients de use push their candidates it's a shame... next year should come make we rest from unnecessary noise

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by IbileIfe: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Tilinbu is a thief and a criminal. Na thunder for fire him shaky shaky hands
They want to rig the election but they will fail miserably. Ole, onyeoshi ,barawo banza kawai
Dolo ba kunya. Zaku ci kutu mar ubanku
Too much of meth.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Aidejay(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
INEC won't be blackmail to respond to bitter lots... In voting day na only u Sabi who to vote so why fear since Obi would still lose and come third or fourth... Some of these Obi supporters are just too toxic on top a candidate with a slim chance of winning elections
grin People That Are Already Threatening To Burn The House Of Anybody That Votes For BAT In Their Dumps. The Ones Threatening Any Public Figure That Dares To Publicly Endorse BAT. They Are Now Crying A Polling Booth Out Of The Thousands Located In Front/Near BAT's Place Is Cause For Concern grin
INEC Should Move The Polling Booth To The Moon Oooh!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by anngodwin: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Michelle70 post=115464499]so what?

can you just hear yourself?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by IfnobeGod20: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
one of the pic is Goodluck house, the other is the polling unit he voted also showing his house in the background
This is where Jonathan voted and not the one you showed. Check the roof and colour paint of the house and compare it with colour of his house. Polling units are not directly station in front of politicians' houses by INEC rule for fair play.

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nasa28(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
one of the pics is Goodluck's house, and the other is the polling unit he voted also showing his house in the background

How do the pictures show that the polling unit is located in front of GEJ's house as you claimed?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by UselessBuharist: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
so what? why are u fidgetting?

should it be infront of your own house?

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units

You are obviously mad, if you hear there is a polling unit in front of Peter Obi’s house you go open that your conductor smelling mouth
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Kingspin(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yahoo INEC
They are part of the nation's problem.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by doneback04: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
whats the first and second?

Na u suppose decide where inec go drop polling unit? just one polling unit near Tinubu house and u wan start to masturbate on it.
A polling unit that wont even get up to 1k votes nai ona deh worry onaselves.
She is taking about her safety whiling voting, learn to read people's post and understand what they mean
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Jostoman: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units
they should also put one in front of JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE's house too to balance it.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Chidelis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Idoko619:

Buhari borrowed and still use the borrowed money to buy 2022 Land cruiser to fight security in Niger.
Do you now see that borrowing can be different?
Okay, me I don't even care about Nigerians again ooo, you guys can continue with your biasness.
Buhari Borrowing his wrong to you simply because you are Igbo, Buhari is wrong for borrowing to fight security, Soludo is right for borrowing for demolition.

Don't blame Hause for supporting their own person too, because we are all the same. I pity any Yoruba supporting Tinubu, especially after viewing my last thread
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by chrisvic007: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
This present INEC under Yakubu is a big threat to our democracy.

Obviously, you were not yet born in 2007. Go and ask your father about a certain Igbo man called Maurice Iwu. If he tells you who Maurice Iwu is, you will realise that Mahmud Yakubu is one of the best election umpires in Africa.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by orion7: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
why didnt he point out the error in 2015 and 2019,
Like i said it has always been like this.
I am sure of Buhari and GEJ having their polling units right in front of their houses, especially GEJ own, that guy polling unit was just a strone throw from his gate while PMB own was justlike 30steps away from his house
. Is pointing it out now bad. Re re you just stupid
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Qwi1: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by wiseoneking: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

And your type was cursing your soul when there was a rumour of voters registration in Catholic church. You are true AdanBATsin
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Okay, me I don't even care about Nigerians again ooo, you guys can continue with your biasness.
Buhari Borrowing his wrong to you simply because you are Igbo, Buhari is wrong for borrowing to fight security, Soludo is right for borrowing for demolition.

Don't blame Hause for supporting their own person too, because we are all the same. I pity any Yoruba supporting Tinubu, especially after viewing my last thread

Oh I'm Ibo now...lolss.
Which security is Buhari fighting abeg.
The problem with trying to defend this useless government is the more you talk the more illogical you sound.
Nigeria problem is big and we keep tackling it as it is.
I'm neither Yoruba, nor Hausa or even Ibo.
I'm a Nigeria.
What is wrong remain wrong no matter the angle you're viewing from.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Idoko619:

Oh I'm Ibo now...lolss.
Which security is Buhari fighting abeg.
The problem with trying to defend this useless government is the more you talk the more illogical you sound.
Nigeria problem is big and we keep tackling it as it is.
I'm neither Yoruba, nor Hausa or even Ibo.
I'm a Nigeria.
What is wrong remain wrong no matter the angle you're viewing from.
But, you don't see anything wrong in Soludo borrowing but you see something wrong is Buhari Borrowing, you don't see anything wrong in Jonathan having a polling centre close to his house, but you see something wrong with one close to Tinubu's house, you don't see anything wrong in INEC tacking voters registration to church in Lagos.

Just live with your biasness, and know you are bias, stop pretending, and let other people that are like you, because you all are the same.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
But, you don't see anything wrong in Soludo borrowing but you see something wrong is Buhari Borrowing, you don't see anything wrong in Jonathan having a polling centre close to his house, but you see something wrong with one close to Tinubu's house, you don't see anything wrong in INEC tacking voters registration to church in Lagos.

Just live with your biasness, and know you are bias, stop pretending, and let other people that are like you, because you all are the same.

Y'all that saw that Good luck had polling unit in his bed room but didnt say it even though you can't prove it beyond what this tom and jerry media reported. Now a woman saw same thing and raised alarm you ppl but instead to praise her you people are here showing yourselves.
Now a woman
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Molutex(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

keep saying rubbish man!
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by edward1106(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes
WRONG
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by soloaudu: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Unnecessary noise. You know you can transfer your PVC to another polling unit, so why are you complaining about just one polling unit? Would you have complained it was stationed in the front of your own house?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Wizmj4real(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
this was the news, they didnt arrive his unit quickly and he went back inside

Correct your unstable and demented incoherent infested brain. Must you display your psychosis to this level?
Is hometown same with front of house?

Just because you are given a tip to defend evil you've lost your humanity and inherited animalistic sociopath

Get well soon
Dementia is terrible
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Wizmj4real(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
thats the headline from tribune. grin

That crystalline methamphetamine supplied to you by the evil you're defending is gradually turning you into a pathetic psycho. Stop consuming molley it aint good for health
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Idoko619:

Y'all that saw that Good luck had polling unit in his bed room but didnt say it even though you can't prove it beyond what this tom and jerry media reported. Now a woman saw same thing and raised alarm you ppl but instead to praise her you people are here showing yourselves.
Now a woman
But, you people that knew about that of Jonathan said nothing, because you rearly find Yoruba in south south and south east, as you can see the woman is not Yoruba, that's the main reason why only her is coming out, out of the thousands of people and home in bourdilion, she is the only one saying she feels unsafe. Just support your candidate and reject other people candidate, let others support theirs too and reject yours, don't complain Northerners rejects Obi, and Tinubu but vote for kwankwaso, and they shouldn't complain south easterners rejects Kwankwaso and votes for Obi, we are all the same
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 2aces(m): 12:58am On Feb 14, 2023
I think Inec has taken notice and will surely do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.