Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin (37365 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Akerele44(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
so what? why are u fidgetting?

should it be infront of your own house?

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units

No need to talk..u go don know the tribe wey the woman be...
She dey do as if her only vote is more than 2million votes
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
this was the news, they didnt arrive his unit quickly and he went back inside
So his home town is front of his house SMH

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by PointZerom: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

No mind that mad man

By the way omenka welcome back from ban

Are you sure say na omenka be that?
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

This is the legacy Tinubu left for you guys .

No education and brain to comprehend simple english .

You said Jonathan has a polling unit at his house and they asked for evidence you are spewing trash
See he is very right, Jonathan trekked to his polling unit from his house, but I don't want to say anything because we Nigerians will not accept anything bad that their politicians do. People still love Buhari in the north, people still love Dame patience Jonathan in the south south, you won't accept, you are fighting for your politician, he won't accept too, he is fighting for his politician.

I posted a thread recently about obi, despite the evidence I brought, many southeasterners say they don't care. Let's everyone do whatever he want to do.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by VULCAN(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is why people will continue to question the sanity and cognitive ability of Tinubu media crew.

Placing a polling booth in front of the personal house of a candidate is wrong in all ramifications.

I won't waste my thumbs effort trying to explain why it is morally and legally wrong

Michelle70:

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 1gbdata: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
The funny thing is that number of registered voters in that polling unit is 2m plus and all the votes will go for Jagaban. But Obi will trek for 2 miles to reach his own polling unit lolzzzzz
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
midehi2:

He is right, he actually trekked to his polling unit, I can remember verrrrry well
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by DeleTaller: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu has always been voting at Alausa Ikeja even before his mother died.

Bourdillon is not the name of Tinubu and Tinubu is not the owner of that street and he doesn't vote there.. The complainant who is said to be an house wife should get busy and stop to dey do gbeborun in the area...there is nothing you do that the ingrate won't complain... If the polling unit has been taken too far she would still complain of her heavy pregnancy that she can walk distance because she wants to vote Obi. The Bourdillon Street is a long one for anyone who's being there... and the polling unit is not in front of Tinubu's house. In stead of her to mobilise her neighbours on that street to go vote for her candidate there but she choose to turn the opportunity to a negative vibe...

Nobody should bother to reply me because I won't bother to read it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Ykc2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Stop typing thrash, This isnt about Tinubu or APC, a polling unit has always been in front of the contestants house which makes it easy for them to come out and vote.

I dont know for Atiku or Obi or Osinbajo cos i didnt think it was a big deal to dig up facts but i was sure Ebele and Buhari had polling units in front of their houses.

They always give the candidates that little preference, even a governor always have a polling unit near his house
is tinubu the incumbent president of Nigeria at moment?in Africa everyone supports his or her tribe person they moment they travel to western country and got pullover by police they will shout racism, white people are to lenient us on we africans

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
midehi2:

so u didnt see the first picture i posted which shows his house in the background where he was voting
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by DrMuzungu(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
His Holiness Tinubu has the right to vote even in his own yard!!!
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by midehi2(f): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
He is right, he actually trekked to his polling unit, I can remember verrrrry well
And you were there when he trekked abi

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Akaujaa(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
PraizHim:
God will deliver us from this EVIL called APC

Yes and from PDP too. In fact, from all evil politicians.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by midehi2(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
so u didnt see the first picture i posted which shows his house in the background where he was voting
and who said that is his house, make una dey talk wetin una see

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
midehi2:

and who said that is his house, make una dey talk wetin una see
that is his house, u should try to confirm,thats what google is meant for.

I followed 2019 election and the polling unit was shown also when he was coming out to vote, he also took the time to address the public
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by SmartPolician: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

A pig does not like anything relating to change .

You want a better country init ?

Is putting a polling unit in front a politicians house normal to you ?

Someone pointed out the error that needs correction and you are saying no

Are you not in need of mental checkup like this ?

That's the most important question

Many of them don't have a problem with the status quo as long as their tribesman is in charge

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Daniel76: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

A pig does not like anything relating to change .

You want a better country init ?

Is putting a polling unit in front a politicians house normal to you ?

Someone pointed out the error that needs correction and you are saying no

Are you not in need of mental checkup like this ?
bro Y the abuse he just mention past president that this unit were in front of their house so now it Tinubu you crying you the one that need mental check up you still understand by February get fick abeg
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
This @Mitchell07 get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by princeabdul(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
This mumu Hyundai guy is always crying,garin neman kudi kake so halaka
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Clean2016: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
2aces:
A house wife has accused INEC of unfair practices by positioning her polling unit in front of Tinubus house in Bourdillion at Ikoyi, making it difficult for her and other residents to vote their choice candidate due to fear of intimidation or attack from Tinubus foot soldiers congregated at his house.
She claimed same was done during the 2015 presidential elections causing many not to excercise their civic duty.

This is must be looked into by INEC for fairness and to assure Nigerians of their Neutrality in electoral proceedings in the country.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1555553386132656130?t=CfNnOuuNXMXmf7Xxw8u69w&s=19

Is that the only Polling unit that will determine the winner? �
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viraltrends123: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
VULCAN:
This is why people will continue to question the sanity and cognitive ability of Tinubu media crew.

Placing a polling booth in front of the personal house of a candidate is wrong in all ramifications.

I won't waste my thumbs effort trying to explain why it is morally and legally wrong

Polling unit that has been there for mannmny years. But, it's all about tribe, Jonathan has one very close to his house, that he actually trekked to his polling unit, but we see nothing wrong when a politician from our tribe does it, if it were another tribe it's wrong, same with borrowing money, it was wrong before, but when Soludo did it, it becomes right to you people, same with decamping, it was wrong before , but when Obi did it, it becomes right, same with old age presidency, nothing wrong with it in the north when Buhari was entering, it becomes right to Yorubas and wrong to Igbos especially and hausas now, and if Tinubu wins, by 2031 if obi and Atiku contests again, old presidency would be okay. Let everyone do what they feel is right. I'm glad it's not peculiar to some people.
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by bigtt76(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Valid point but we worry too much sha but one polling unit can't change the result of an election or win one. Beside those area sef, how many of the people come out to vote?

2aces:
A house wife has accused INEC of unfair practices by positioning her polling unit in front of Tinubus house in Bourdillion at Ikoyi, making it difficult for her and other residents to vote their choice candidate due to fear of intimidation or attack from Tinubus foot soldiers congregated at his house.
She claimed same was done during the 2015 presidential elections causing many not to excercise their civic duty.

This is must be looked into by INEC for fairness and to assure Nigerians of their Neutrality in electoral proceedings in the country.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1555553386132656130?t=CfNnOuuNXMXmf7Xxw8u69w&s=19
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by midehi2(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
that is his house, u should try to confirm,thats what google is meant for.

I followed 2019 election and the polling unit was shown also when he was coming out to vote, he also took the time to address the public
I leave you to your ignorance sha

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Enskynelson(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Simple info u cannot process.
You need a bigger RAM

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Idoko619(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Daniel76:
bro Y the abuse he just mention past president that this unit were in front of their house so now it Tinubu you crying you the one that need mental check up you still understand by February get fick abeg

No its you that needs to be dezombified.
He knew that in 2015 and didn't point it out. Now a woman has something that's wrong and she took the courage to report it.
Now you zombies are out to defend such.
Blame game no the tire Una?
Because something happened yesterday, does it mean it should keep going on.
I tire for Una sef

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Daniel76: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Guy you watched a mirror not a television stop peddling fake news please
tcriteruth is bitter seach it and find it hypro
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by adioolayi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
See how low we've gotten to...

Wetin concern you concern where polling unit dey..when you are voting open secret

Do you go about telling people who you've votes for or something

What kind of nonsense be this sef

There are thousands of polling units in front of thousands of houses na..

Will you say INEC should start looking for schools for polling unit
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by azpekuliar: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigeria is 923,000km in size, no be u go decide where polling unit suppose deh.

in 2019 election, a polling unit was dropped in front of GEJ house, he also complained how he came out earlier than most people to vote but no one was there and he went back inside.
Even Buhari polling unit was in front of his house in 2019.
Why the sudden protest cos it was in front of Tinubu's house.
Inec always give these people preferences to either the candidates and presidents, Governors and allow them to vote just after coming out of their house

In principle nothing is wrong with it but the difference is that none of the other two has a violent private militia masquerading as members of the NURTW (Agbero). So it is not the same thing. As a supporter of the opposition it is safer to vote in front of a GEJ or a Buhari's house than BAT's house.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by ukahrawah: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
That polling unit must be relocated to a neutral ground.

INEC has a lot of questions to answer. These pvcs that unknown individuals are throwing away, where did they take them from? Are you going to tell the owners that they couldn't be found when they come for them? INEC, are you being fair to the victims of this criminal act?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.