Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,331 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin (37359 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Minime10(f): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
INEC is APC & APC is INEC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by pinkgoodies(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Are you normal ?

Home town and house is it the same thing or tinubu cocaine dey affect you ?

Is ur right to be Stupid. But try reducing it. Is getting much. That polling unit at burdillion has been dia since 1999. No one raised issues, now you are opening ur smelly mouth to complain for a PU dat has less than 1k voters. We know u like rubbish, but stop saying all rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

If you point a correction in your life today will you find a way to fix it or try to go back to 2015 to fix it answer me

Before sango scatter you

This has been the motto of APC blame games always
there's no correction there to be made. If they did it for one person then it would've been condemnable but since that's how they do I see nothing wrong with it as security of main presidential candidates is more than essential. You definitely do not want Tinubu, Buhari, Jonathan or whomever getting assassinated on election day. I don't believe you appreciate the level of carnage that will immediately ensue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit04:
there's no correction there to be made. If they did it for one person then it would've been condemnable but since that's how they do I see nothing wrong with it as security of main presidential candidates is more than essential. You definitely do not want Tinubu, Buhari, Jonathan or whomever getting assassinated on election day. I don't believe you appreciate the level of carnage that will immediately ensue.

The polling unit in Ogbia Local Government

Was not in jonathans gate or street let that

sink in

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

A druggie cannot rule

Aso rock is not a toilet to pee
na only ipob dey circle pictures like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Godwin5766(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
so what? why are u fidgetting?

should it be infront of your own house?

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units
Shout out to the only Michelle that needs a brain reset..a polling unit in a presidential candidate house ? Oh no !

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Occurstaem(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u have tried, when u have a reasonable comment, i'll grant u the audience u seek
To be honest with you, it's like you have a lot of patience.

I felt pity for you seeing you engaging someone who keeps on circulating Shettima's picture taken with some people as boko haram members that has been debunked and verified to be nomadic parents in Borno state. The guy just can't go a day without posting that particular picture even after it has been established not to be what he is propagating.

Please avoid that kind of people next time. They are not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit04:
na only ipob dey circle pictures like this

Only Afonja miscreants

And oduduwa bastards dey ask where is the cow ?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by ASAPFERG1: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Omo oduduwaa are bastards

And back biters
bastard omo ebos..
Come and be president lets see na angry
Cursed godforsaken tribe angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
bastard omo ebos..
Come and be president lets see na angry
Cursed godforsaken tribe angry angry

Afonja bastards killed MKO abiola by stabing him in the back.

After they killed him they built a statue to honor him.

As at today there are many statues in the forbidden Afonja land .

That is because you have killed everyone who wanted to save you with betrayal then build statues as sorry .

Afonja betrayal after betrayal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by ASAPFERG1: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Afonja bastards killed MKO abiola by stabing him in the back.

After they killed him they built a statue to honor him.

As at today there are many statues in the forbidden Afonja land .

That is because you have killed everyone who wanted to save you with betrayal then build statues as sorry .

Afonja betrayal after betrayal
ojukwu sacrificed 3m osu bastards and got your yamlegged women gangbangged to death grin grin just because he attempted to fight Nigeria. .
We are waiting for your cursed tribe in February. . Come and rule nigeria let see cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
ojukwu sacrificed 3m osu bastards and got your yamlegged women gangbangged to death grin grin just because he attempted to fight Nigeria. .
We are waiting for your cursed tribe in February. . Come and rule nigeria let see cool

Where are the cows ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Only Afonja miscreants

And oduduwa bastards dey ask where is the cow ?
what's my business with Oduduwa? This one na goat sef
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit04:
what's my business with Oduduwa? This one na goat sef

What is our bizness with ipob i pray o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

What is our bizness with ipob i pray o
I have no business with IPOB but your behaviour matches that IPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Should they rather place it in your father’s house?

What’s wrong with this Obituary supporters for God sake.

Polling units can be anywhere and it’s been in that area in Bourdillon before the current election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by PeterObi4LP: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
so what? why are u fidgetting?

should it be infront of your own house?

polling units could be anywhere that inec likes, how many polling units deh even gather up to a thousand votes sef.

No polling unit has gathered up to 3k votes that i know of, so why the sudden masturbating cos of where ince decides to place polling unit.

on election day, go and vote, millions will also vote in their respective polling units

Common sense is not common. Next time read to comprehend before you type trash.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spirit04:
I have no business with IPOB but your behaviour matches that IPOB miscreants

Your behavior is the exact behavior of Afonja and oduduwa bastard combined

Especially those under cele ijesha bridge

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by franchasofficia: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
thats the headline from tribune. grin
You are a liar. Its unfortunate that most APC supporters are perpetual, irredeemable liars ready to lie on their own grave to defend APC foolishness.

Otuoke is a community in Bayelsa not Jonathan's house.

Every village or even Kindred in some areas in Nigeria's rural areas have a polling unit.

It is a corrupt practice to station a polling unit in front of a contestant's personal house. It will give room for voter intimidation and of course rigging of all sort.

For once in your life condemn evil when you see one cos you maybe the next victim of the evil you refused to condemn today.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 2aces(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
You are a liar. Its unfortunate that most APC supporters are perpetual, irredeemable liars ready to lie on their own grave to defend APC foolishness.

Otuoke is a community in Bayelsa not Jonathan's house.

Every village or even Kindred in some areas in Nigeria's rural areas have a polling unit.

It is a corrupt practice to station a polling unit in front of a contestant's personal house. It will give room for voter intimidation and of course rigging of all sort.

For once in your life condemn evil when you see one cos you maybe the next victim of the evil you refused to condemn today.
They will do anything to sell this country to the devil, these lot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

The polling unit in Ogbia Local Government

Was not in jonathans gate or street let that

sink in
it was on his street just after his gate, why do u people defend nonsence, i've never seen it as a big deal sef
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Aidejay(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2022
INEC Should Humor Them And Move The Polling Unit To The Back Of Tinubu's House. Or Maybe They Should Just Get Rid Of It In General. It's Not Going To Change The Outcome Of The Elections.
It's Important Citizens Feel Safe When They're Going To Vote For BAT Or Any Other Candidate Or Party.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
it was on his street just after his gate, why do u people defend nonsence, i've never seen it as a big deal sef

Whats the name of the street you bag of beans

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Whats the name of the street you bag of beans
Bayelsa unlike PH or Lagos or Kano isnt made of streets.

Just compund names, clans names and the rest.
Even the metropolis Yenagoa doesn't have street names, just bustops and compounds
Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Bayelsa unlike PH or Lagos or Kano isnt made of streets.

Just compund names, clans names and the rest.
Even the metropolis Yenagoa doesn't have street names, just bustops and compounds

Are you talking to a person who does not stay in bayelsa or are you talking to a novice ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Are you talking to a person who does not stay in bayelsa or are you talking to a novice ?
I dont know where u stay but i lived in Bayelsa from early 2015 to 2020 and i will ask u to name one street in Yenagoa, just one.

not bustops/popular places like mbiama, etegwe, Odi junction or Tombia roundabout o.

name a street in Bayelsa else just shut up

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
I dont know where u stay but i lived in Bayelsa from early 2015 to 2020 and i will ask u to name one street in Yenagoa, just one.

not bustops/popular places like mbiama, etegwe, Odi junction or Tombia roundabout o.

Use your cheap phone type Azikoro street

Then come back and tell me where it is .

Its really hard being an APC urchin that you have to lie you lived in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Use your cheap phone type Azikoro street

Then come back and tell me where it is .

Its really hard being an APC urchin that you have to lie you lived in bayelsa
i feel pity for u,
go to Azikoro, its a popular place than just a street.

u NK piglets always have a defence and come up with nonsence, it irks me to think someone could be this shameless

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Oh sorry i just checked you moniker again i forgot

I said you are an animal and should be treated as such no need to try to prove anything just mention me let me give you the APC urchin koboko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.