Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin (37362 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
thats the headline from tribune. grin

So a home town is a house in your comparison

12 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 2aces(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I think I tried to instill some sense into your argument sir, you can act as your mind direct.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:

Do you know this headline is the same thing as Tinubu and wife voting in Irabiji ?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Do you know this headline is the same thing as Tinubu and wife voting in Irabiji ?
this is from punch, even goodluck had to go back to his house

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
this is from punch, even goodluck had to go back to his house

Cant you read haba is your iphone 6 screen too small ?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

from thisday

5 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Cant you read haba is your iphone 6 screen too small ?
now, what i said was not false news, election material came late to his polling unit and the polling unit was in front of his house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
from thisday

This is the legacy Tinubu left for you guys .

No education and brain to comprehend simple english .

You said Jonathan has a polling unit at his house and they asked for evidence you are spewing trash

7 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Esama: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Rubbish attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
now, what i said was not false news, election material came late to his polling unit and the polling unit was in front of his house.

How is it front of his house for Gods sakes

I can see you are born daft

Otueke polling unit where ? Whats the polling unit number .

Which street .

Jonathans gate?

30km form Jonathan residence ?

Where ?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

This is the legacy Tinubu left for you guys .

No education and brain to comprehend simple english .

You said Jonathan has a polling unit at his house and they asked for evidence you are spewing trash
next time comprehend simple statement, i didnt say he has polling unit at his house, i said in front of his house and i have given pictorial evidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

How is it front of his house for Gods sakes

I can see you are born daft

Otueke polling unit where ? Whats the polling unit number .

Which street .

Jonathans gate?

30km form Jonathan residence ?

Where ?
go and check the first picture i posted, one of the picture was Jonathan house and the other one is when he came out to vote and the picture captured him and his house in the background

5 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
next time comprehend simple statement, i didnt say he has polling unit at his house, i said in front of his house and i have given pictorial evidence

U know nothing nothing at all

In front of his house where ?

Whats the polling unit number

Which street ?

How ?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by 2aces(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Folks like you with their minds set on evil can not be reasoned with, suffer head looks good on you sir.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
go and check the first picture i posted, one of the picture was Jonathan house and the other one is when he came out to vote and the picture captured him and his house in the background

Common go and take back your school fees

Its a total waste .

You should a picture of Jonathan's country home residence

Then showed a picture of where the wife and him were voting and began trying to merge the 2 with your own brain

5 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

U know nothing nothing at all

In front of his house where ?

Whats the polling unit number

Which street ?

How ?
outside his house was the polling unit, are u so shameless to defend against the pictorial evidence i gave on the first page but supported the thread topic with no picture?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Dapson73(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
One feature common to Obituarists is they are not intelligent.
Their foolishness can't be hidden. What exactly is there points here?
Are polling booths not situated in people's house frontage ?

But they all kept mute when their people were registering people inside Catholic church .

Either they like it or not, reasonable Nigerians are all BATified.

God bless the incoming GCFR,

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
outside his house was the polling unit, are u so shameless to defend against the pictorial evidence i gave on the first page but supported the thread topic with no picture?

I can see you are an animal so from now on i will treat you like an animal

You cannot be reasoned with mention me again let me go back to my APC urchins koboko and bring it out

4 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

Common go and take back your school fees

Its a total waste .

You should a picture of Jonathan's country home residence

Then showed a picture of where the wife and him were voting and began trying to merge the 2 with your own brain
Is ur brain is useless? is it a liability in ur skull?
the part where he was voting shows his house in the background.
The defence is that these men gets polling units in front of their houses which i have showed you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
ur brain is useless, its a liability in ur skull.
the part where he was voting shows his house in the background.
The defence is that these men gets polling units in front of their houses which i have showed you.

A suicide bomber and a drug addict cannot rule .

If you dont like it commit suicide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

I can see you are an animal so from now on i will treat you like an animal

You cannot be reasoned with mention me again let me go back to my APC urchins koboko and bring it out
u no get wetin to talk again.
u hide urself when inec registration was going on in ur churches but ready to attack cos polling unit was in front of someone house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

A suicide bomber and a drug addict cannot rule .

If you dont like it commit suicide
Hahahahah
is that the topic? the topic is that Tinubu has a polling unit in front of his house and i said it has never been a big deal and brought out a picture to defend my claim.

na ruling and no ruling we deh talk anout here?

It obvious u dont have anything to say, try and get ur head fix before engaging me next time on NL

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Hahahahah
is that the topic? the topic is that Tinubu has a polling unit in front of his house and i said it has never been a big deal and brought out a picture to defend my claim.

na ruling and no ruling we deh talk anout here?

It obvious u dont have anything to say, try and get ur head fix before engaging me next time on NL

A druggie cannot rule

Aso rock is not a toilet to pee

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u no get wetin to talk again.
u hide urself when inec registration was going on in ur churches but ready to attack cos polling unit was in front of someone house.

An isis commander cannot rule

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

A druggie cannot rule

Aso rock is not a toilet to pee
Since i was an Amaechi or Osinbajo supporter at first, and they both lost to Tinubu, i didnt have much interest in the 2023 general election than to cast vote on whoever piqued my interest after campaign.
which made ur comment a joke with questionable taste.

Have a nice day, u cant use ur head

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Since i was an Amaechi or Osinbajo supporter at first, and they both lost to Tinubu, i didnt have much interest in the 2023 general election than to cast vote on whoever piqued my interest after campaign.
which made ur comment a joke with questionable taste.

A Papa wee wee without bladder cannot rule

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Michelle70(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Viscuz:

A Papa wee wee without bladder cannot rule
u have tried, when u have a reasonable comment, i'll grant u the audience u seek

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u have tried, when u have a reasonable comment, i'll grant u the audience u seek

An ansaru war lord cannot be vice president

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Michelle70:

I told you that you have no facts against jonathan

But you continued to be an animal so i am speaking to u in the only language u understand .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by Stone03: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
But why is INEC such an untrustworthy, manipulated, bought over and biased body? Why should INEC that is funded with tax payers money be this partisan? The world is watching all these and we are reduced to a laughing stock, this is bad!

1 Like

Re: INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
thunder scatter Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.