Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party (34877 Views)

Lady Recounts Her Near-death Experience At A Newly-opened Waterpark In Lagos VID / My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
gaby:
Lol...

Thanks for making me laugh so hard this afternoon....

I swearrr... I laughed so much but not like I'm making fun of the OP but one thing I know is whatever you are going through, thousand of people are going through worse so, OP look on your bright side, you've got you....
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Bintabisiriyu: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
[/quote]

the moment u entered looking odd like guinea fowl, if u haf sense u should have left ozugbo. nawa o
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by abdulwassi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Better days ahead bro.. It's not easy out there. May my helper locate me soon so I can be able to help others too. Amen
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by okunola123(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
squash47:
I can relate. It's not only SAPA that does these things to people Sha, sometimes it's a product of high isolation.
Most times, we need to move out and mix up with people....
You are right seriously �
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Wwwq: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Really
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by ISellBeer: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
squash47:
I can relate. It's not only SAPA that does these things to people Sha, sometimes it's a product of high isolation.
Very important
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Connected1: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kokaine:

You live in lagos? The traffic alone? I understand. But please still try to relax. Put off phone at night and sleep. The stress level in this country is very high. The country is very frustrating and makes our best efforts not even enough to make us blame unworthy. The dollar rise and high cost of living with low patronage keeps you thinking and working long hard hours. Not like the travelling abroad is even cheap. But in everything you still need to rest. We are only humans and we pray for a better situation in this country.
I live in Delta, No serious traffic here, but my job and side hustles are the energy killers.

It's not easy out here in Nigeria, The FX rate is so high because of high international dependence and the value of money is so low.

My only hope is for a better president to enter come 2023, the rat-race is so tough. I want my children to enjoy a better life.
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Panda7: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
maybe you can try working
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by caesymore(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Supreme145:

Lamao... I don't have any inferiority complex, I never noticed all those till I went for the party. On a norms those stuffs don't really bother me

I feel you bro. Thats why I love my Man Wizzy he gingers me to go out and gingers me to spend money knowing that life na Y.O.L.O
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Missionaire: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
anochuko01:

Y'all should stfu!
Firstly, there's no single sign of empathy in your long epistle, and that's a huge red flag.

Secondly, there's absolutely no way you'll always be 100% confident or happy when things aren't going your way. There'll always be moments when you question and doubt yourself, and today is one of those days for the OP.

Many of you don't have good sense of judgement, just quick to talk and reply. All the guy needs are real words of encouragement, and not all these text book motivation.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by FreeSpirited: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am not here to have empathy, i am here to give you my HONEST OPINION..you can take it or you can take it. choice is yours as it wont change my opinion on the issue.

it doesnt matter whether someone doubt themselves or not in life....when your whole focus in life is what others possess, then you will never truly be free. why would anyone give a flying fukc what other people have? live your life to the be
st of your abilities and be done with the misery. how can you ever be happy in life when you focus on people having more than you?!?!

i cant encourage anyone that is focussing on other people....but what i can do is make them understand what is wrong with their stand on life. the minute they stop focussing on other people and their possessions, thats when they will live a better life.
thats MY opinion, and again, you can take it or you can take it.

You be mumu, u are foool
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by cyrusmillz: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
anochuko01:

Y'all should stfu!
Firstly, there's no single sign of empathy in your long epistle, and that's a huge red flag.

Secondly, there's absolutely no way you'll always be 100% confident or happy when things aren't going your way. There'll always be moments when you question and doubt yourself, and today is one of those days for the OP.

Many of you don't have good sense of judgement, just quick to talk and reply. All the guy needs are real words of encouragement, and not all these text book motivation.

Are you minding the hypocrite , no matter how high your self esteem is , when you're in a place and you see you don't measure up , you'll always feel one kind.
People will just comment without reasoning ..

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by ebuka10box(m): 1:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Broda man u dey phc, I get some shirts wey I use but they are still new. U can have em
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am not here to have empathy, i am here to give you my HONEST OPINION..you can take it or you can take it. choice is yours as it wont change my opinion on the issue.

it doesnt matter whether someone doubt themselves or not in life....when your whole focus in life is what others possess, then you will never truly be free. why would anyone give a flying fukc what other people have? live your life to the best of your abilities and be done with the misery. how can you ever be happy in life when you focus on people having more than you?!?!

i cant encourage anyone that is focussing on other people....but what i can do is make them understand what is wrong with their stand on life. the minute they stop focussing on other people and their possessions, thats when they will live a better life.
thats MY opinion, and again, you can take it or you can take it.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING MEANINGFUL!
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Samskid310:
Wo no time for long talk Send aza Na person dey help pesin
bro, abeg shey make me send too?
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by dflking: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
We are in the same shoe bro but I believe in God and smart move...

I go make legally ni shey
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Kokaine(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Connected1:

I live in Delta, No serious traffic here, but my job and side hustles are the energy killers.

It's not easy out here in Nigeria, The FX rate is so high because of high international dependence and the value of money is so low.

My only hope is for a better president to enter come 2023, the rat-race is so tough. I want my children to enjoy a better life.
mehn... we share the same sentiments. I live in the north. This dispensation made life so difficult for the common man that my greatest regret today is that i didnt save money to leave this country when i started working. I was giving people money who i felt were also in dire need and those who even lost jobs due to covid19. Now im almost hopeless about a change in this country. Its a depression giver. No good jobs.

What i can do for you bow is this... i can teach you solar calculations so you are able to make quotations for number of batteries, number of panels and even the configuration for installing charge controllers. I can also help you with some installation pictures so you hunt for inverter work as a side hustle. If you get the contract, give the installation to an installer and pay him. All this is for free. We are all one and in the same problem caused by bad leadership.

I recently discovered that this pv system design is on freelancing website called upwork.com people usually request for it. Although i haven't landed a freelancing job but im still trying. Did you study anything related to maths? It will go a long way in assisting you assimilate these things. I wrote two books already. One for house wiring and the other for solar installation. I can give you for free. But then in order not to burden you with learning new things, just forget about the qiri3and focus on the calculations for solar. If you still want to learn the others later you can.

Like i said.... never ever give up! I have learned that the rugged sailor is the one who sails on troubled waters. Let us survive all the storm with our hearts bearing in mind that tomorrow will be better. Good news! Kaduna state and nassarawa held massive campaign in support of peter obi. The hausas and fulani beef may have a negative consequence on pdp this time. And all the lost votes will be for peter obi. So there is hope. Lets just survive this one.

Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Connected1: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Kokaine:
mehn... we share the same sentiments. I live in the north. This dispensation made life so difficult for the common man that my greatest regret today is that i didnt save money to leave this country when i started working. I was giving people money who i felt were also in dire need and those who even lost jobs due to covid19. Now im almost hopeless about a change in this country. Its a depression giver. No good jobs.

What i can do for you bow is this... i can teach you solar calculations so you are able to make quotations for number of batteries, number of panels and even the configuration for installing charge controllers. I can also help you with some installation pictures so you hunt for inverter work as a side hustle. If you get the contract, give the installation to an installer and pay him. All this is for free. We are all one and in the same problem caused by bad leadership.

I recently discovered that this pv system design is on freelancing website called upwork.com people usually request for it. Although i haven't landed a freelancing job but im still trying. Did you study anything related to maths? It will go a long way in assisting you assimilate these things. I wrote two books already. One for house wiring and the other for solar installation. I can give you for free. But then in order not to burden you with learning new things, just forget about the qiri3and focus on the calculations for solar. If you still want to learn the others later you can.

Like i said.... never ever give up! I have learned that the rugged sailor is the one who sails on troubled waters. Let us survive all the storm with our hearts bearing in mind that tomorrow will be better. Good news! Kaduna state and nassarawa held massive campaign in support of peter obi. The hausas and fulani beef may have a negative consequence on pdp this time. And all the lost votes will be for peter obi. So there is hope. Lets just survive this one.
Nice! I hope you secure the project.

Travelling out of the country is so many of us are planning on but come to think of it, a foreign man's land can never our land, so I have understood that fighting for a better Nigeria is the best option even my friends overseas are complaining of racism and some other things.

I am good in Mathematics so I believe I can assimilate whatever you want to give me, I am ready to learn, a side hustle with a good pay would really go a long way.

I am on WhatsApp for quick reach.... 0 seven zero one eight 7 three x3 one nine.
Thanks for your proposed assistance and help.
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
miserable people (like the OP) will never find happiness because they value their life upon what others have. if you truly believe that having a latest phone and fancy gear is what makes you a great person, then you sir need to wake up quick!

here is a simple clue: even if you had an Iphone 13 and wore the fanciest attire, you would still be a miserable person looking down on yourself when you now see dude arriving in Bentley and Rolls Royce....and even when you have a Rolls Royce, you would still be miserable looking down on yourself because some dude would arrive in private jets!

better work on your self esteem and insecurity, as you can never win by blaming others for your insecurities!

Right on point to add to this, whenever you are going out, try to dress impressive. Having in mind that you could meet anybody,or even, you could be invited at the government house or the church. Always be smart and neat

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by Blupen(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
dflking:
We are in the same shoe bro but I believe in God and smart move...

I go make legally ni shey
Amen brother
Re: My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party by AkaraAndBread: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2022
squash47:

True dat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Wedding Procession In Bonny In 1900 / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters / Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.