Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49043 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by themanderon: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad

What if she had died? Do you think you would have lived with yourself knowing you could have stopped it but did nothing? If you can then I don't know if you can still call yourself a human.
Save a life and go your way simple.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UptownVibes(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
my brother no be small thing...most times u can't tell what dey want or watin be see wahala....I doubt if I go fit remarry again oooo..because from my experiences and what is happening now bro na just to hustle pray for grace and blessings but u see woman matter I don tire to reason am..even the one wey I give 4 years plus of my life I know how e be....
Brother na to make money ,born pikin,then train them well. You see marriage, me too no sure say I fit risk am. Girls of nowadays are just selfish and wicked hearted. No be me and them o... They will pretend to be good initially, then turn something else after marriage. Its well with guys out them o..

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nawa
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bluestone2015: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't listen to hypocrites telling you to divorce her. They don't like you.
Ask any of them if they can help you care for your kids like your wife does. They will never accept.

Men cheat and women cheat.

Find out what the problem is. Resolve it if possible.
If not , you can choose to go your separate way with proper planning for the kids
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by deebrownneymar: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

She has been cheating even while you guys were dating. Even the week you guys married and will continue to cheat. I know the type. I opine you dump her immediately and do DNA tests.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Henvest: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Man and Woman don't do friends, stop allowing your self fall into that deceit.
How can a married woman be frolicking with men in the name of "just friend" .There is no just friend anywhere in this world.
OK, maybe, if it is one person maybe, but having 2 ,3 ,4 e.t.c na Ashawo she be know this and know peace.
There is no way like of 4 men will respect boundary, and so if she is not complaining then she is a LovePeddler don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
How To Access The Wisdom Of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTZK2oJw1k
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Parachoko: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.
My advise for you is to let her go

But if you can't let her go,forgive her

I no fit forgive her, so I will let her go.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Commanderinpips: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
My brother i read your story and i must confess that it is very touching. You made the mistake in the begining by allowing her to keep male friends as your wife, but let us put that aside now. Call her and give her the very last warning that you would not want her to keep her male friends contact on her phone. If you are bouyant buy her a new phone and sim, if she continue please send her to her fathers house.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
she has done it already,
what she told you are lies

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by merits(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Just let her be and move on, don't bother yourself on top F gender.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nyascobar1414: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Hahahhahahaha this guy you understand women wela

why redpiller no go understand woman...
Make the Simps wey dey call us misogynist cry abeg...
More pains for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizywiz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
Brother na to make money ,born pikin,then train them well. You see marriage, me too no sure say I fit risk am. Girls of nowadays are just selfish and wicked hearted. No be me and them o... They will pretend to be good initially, then turn something else after marriage. Its well with guys out them o..
sure bro...many of them they always pretend ooo...in this era wey almost all of Dem are too materialistic and too money driven, covered with bad characters how man wan do am...God will see us through bro
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lampy336: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Minding your own business will give you an opportunity to live long..
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

WOW!

Walk away with your dignity. You deserve better infact, she might even be the cause of your misfortune, yes I said it!
Walk out and focus on yourself and you’ll be shocked how far you’ll go in a short time.
You need a builder not a woman who exposes you to physical and spiritual diseases and darts. I’ve warned you, don’t listen to in-laws or others who’ll advise you to stay, you go regret am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lampy336: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
You earn my respect , best comment so far..
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by melayemi: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You gave your wife room for what she's doing. Any woman who can't adjust her life pattern and mostly her friendship after marriage can never do well...
U should have stopped her from those male bestie and monitor her female friends too..
Well, for your own good, since she has gone spiritual, you must take her back to her family so you can comfortably and safely reason on the way forward.

You know I do this too by trying to control the male friends she talks to, but whenever we quarrel she always say am controlling
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by EmahBoss(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Hmmm

Everybody is shouting that you should let her go. Who will take care if your kids, girls when she leaves? I think you should use therapy. You can still work in your marriage. You will even die earlier if hmshe leaves.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

More pains for them
I will forever thank nairaland for that redpill thread now women they fear me. because any of your movements and manipulations I can detect it in time
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UptownVibes(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
sure bro...many of them they always pretend ooo...in this era wey almost all of Dem are too materialistic and too money driven, covered with bad characters how man wan do am...God will see us through bro
Amen,my brother..
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Panda7(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
so the aggrieved nigerian youth don't have anything to post other than indiscriminate sex
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by olusegxz: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Oga I cannot believe you are still here asking questions. You sound like a simp and that woman would keep sleeping with the whole neighbourhood and guys wey Don Bleep her go dey yimu to you when you pass. You gave all this narration and you are still asking questions. You don't have a wife, she's not working meaning she is not contributing, all she contributes is to share her pormor all anybody who wants to taste. 1. Do DNA test. 2. Get a good lawyer present all this evidence in court and get a divorce and get at least shared kids custody. 3. Start looking for a better wife. They are not hard to find your church mind will guide you. No go die before your time with HIV.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by mbjsuki(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
My brother, I'm just reading this, I can not be to feel pity and at the same time bad for you in particular. I will be quick about this.
To start with, the fact that you asked her by showing her proof of all these allegations and she denied it says a lot. Blaming economy hardship and four kids to fend for is not enough reason to go about messing herself up. The danger here is just too many to mention, aside from infecting herself with STDs, she will later rob it off you too. You also become the joke among friends, neighbors, and her friends. These are just the physical, the spiritual aspect of her atrocities outweighs the physical. A woman that indulges in such an act does not wish her husband well.
I'm an advocate of forgiveness because we are meant to forgive and draw such sinners back with love. But with this current case, my brother, seek separation, at least for now. Let her folks know about her act and atrocities for record purposes. And if you reconcile and mend this issue, give her a standing order on what you will do then move to another location, very important.
I wish you well in all of these, may God help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nyascobar1414: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I will forever thank nairaland for that redpill thread now women they fear me. because any of your movements and manipulations I can detect it in time

Lol aswearr ehh...

By mere looking at her you see her next steps, you see the demons in her...

Nairaland has saved men alot.. I prefer this SM to fb,IG and Twitter...

Cos if not for that NL redpill thread,women for dey gv us gbas gbos.

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hakanj88: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Give her second chance if she did not change, divorce straight don't kill your self bro
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by dante0147: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

RUN !!!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by odoemenacelevian(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just let her go..
Don't think twice about it

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ojeland(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let her go in peace

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by josite: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
She is human.

Obviously u.know she is fucking other men .

The decision is can u live with a wife fucking other men or not because she will continue.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Uniquekriss(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
abuwidad:

Good question. Are you sure the kids are yours?
wahala... You're complicating issues instead of profering solutions.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ECHICHE: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is a sensitive matter. Please consult the services of a professional Marriage Counselor.

Try and do a DNA test on all your 4 daughters when you have money. It is important
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by HltSong: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

More pains for them
Misogynist kor. Na frustrated broke homo you be. Didirin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.