Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49035 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OKOATA(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Thank you
Bro let me give you a hint, if you are facing hardship it's because your wife is sleeping around with several men and before you know they will use her and you will also be affected spiritually, remember that whatever that's happening in the physical already happened in the spiritual?

What you should do now is avoid any kind of sexual intercourse with her, let her do what she wants with her public toilet pussi, my advide is for you to find a way to let her out, tell her you want some space.

A little solution to your problem, cut about 15 stems of bitterleaf plant. Squeeze well and pour the bittered water in a plastic cup, pour a teaspoon salt inside it and shake well, go into your bathroom and smear your body with the solution in your hand, from the top of your head into your private, everywhere down to your feet. Make sure you pour it well all over you and let it dry.

Read psalm 16, 3 times into a bucket of water , now bath with the water and let it wash the bitterleaf and salt away from you. That will drive away every badluck you are facing at the moment and stay away from sex for now. Focus on your kids and you.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by wonderr(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
nairalanderr:
once a cheat,always a cheat. let her Go.
and he should bring his four daughters to you so you could help him raise them abi, the earlier you stop being a mompara the Better for you
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Eniitankorede: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Sit her down and ask what she wants. If she wants to leave she should tell you. Tell her you are not ready to share her with other men because of poverty. Tell her you are ready to divorce. If she is not divorcing, then she must keep her distance from those men. It’s never going to be healthy when women keep male friends. Men will always be men and she will cave in under persistent pressure. This is my experience with women, even though they will brag about being mature, knowing what they want, “nobody can rape me” nonsense. They eventually break up the defence and fall for the men.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ETIIKO: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
From clapping it lead to dancing. Sorry you give room for it because you were not prudent. Yes you seek for people's advice and opinion, sit her down and talk to her and try to reach out to the men she WANT to indulge in such affairs. But really let her know and understand the decision she is trying to take and the risk in it after the act and to her dignity also future.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Namdosky(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
This matter too strong let the elders come abeg...una wey dey talk divorce never Sabi wetin be marriage...use wisdom to handle this matter resolve it amicability for the sake of your kids

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Contekbbc: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Kog45(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
You should have married a virgin.
Divorce her and "find" a virgin.
So being a virgin is a licence to a good wife abi...Infidelity Oga no be issue of non virgin wife alone.A colleague then was married as a virgin but later cheat with our boss.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Sapeleomi: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Men cheat all the time, but somehow a woman cheating is now a muderer?

Quit being so dramatic.

If you are a woman that likes to cheat or have extra marital affair? Then no problem just let your partner know, so he decides what he is dealing with.. Don't deceive anybody, this applies to both a man or woman, and then deceitfully see another person..
Some men would leave if that your lifestyle ol while others might stay with it... As a mature women be honest about your urges and desire.. Don't deceive others...
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Gaddafih001(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.
I caught mine with video evidence and she was still denying it.Trust her at your own peril.
She was still denying it o.
Her mum was threatening me,her dad was doing same including 3 native doctors related to them.
I close eye divorce her o.
This knowledge you have is the beginning of your end,believe it or not.
She will PUNISH you for not being man enough.
She see’s those men as better than you are and that was why she considered them in the first place.
Build your self and take control of your masculinity.
The marriage is over no matter how you view it.
Thread cautiously.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by RightToReject(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Forget the matter and continue with her and tender an apology to her for trying to change from whom you made her believe you were. This is so because, from the connotation of your submission, you had always given her an impression from the inception that adultery is not a dealbreaker for you, and you made her believe that she can always do anything that makes her happy rather than striving to do the right thing regardless of circumstances - as a wannabe liberal/civil/modern/peace loving man. Don't allow the wrath of whatever it is that you hold dear to strike you for trying to change the goalpost in the middle of the game.

In fact, she ought to sue you if you try any nonsense for breach of understanding; yes, starting and maintaining a relationship with someone with servility, and all of a sudden, in the middle of the union, you now want to give up servility is an act of betrayal. You are a traitor. Typical hypocritical and disingenuous element.

Servility is as bad as unjust cruelty; say no to both of them directly and indirectly.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by danot1030: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

The case and the state of your wife is like a dog that is destined to go astray that won't pay attention to the whistle of the hunter. You can't stop her at this point because if she has started sleeping around she's determined to do it except for these few measures.

1. Improve on your income

2. Report her to her family and yours

3. Exercise your authority over her to delete those contacts, seize her phone, destroy her sim cards and get her deactivate her social media accounts even though she may have to get new ones. Don't forget to deactivate her Google Account.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Sukkyy2010: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

I wish you explained exactly why I am the cause of her cheating. How would you know? Do you know what I have put into this marriage to make it work? A woman I have done practically everything for? I've established her in businesses, all of which she has failed. What else should I have done that I didn't do?
Her several failure in business ( established with you hard earned money) is a enough redflag for you to know there's a mixed up somewhere. When a woman lay hand on infidelity in any marriage there's no amount or proportion of establishment you empower such woman that will succeed, irrespective how large is the business it'll surely collapse, even yourself can't help it.

Take this or leave it, your woman have being so wayward right from time even before your discovery.

I gat no advise to give you, but once a jonky is always a jonky.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by fof1: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

NA WHO U DEY ASK KWANU! NA WE MARRY FOR YOU...PLS DO UR WORK FOR HOUSE JOOR. FIND OUT WHY SHE IS CHEATING AND SETTLE IT AMICABLY,PLS. IT IS FAMILY MATTER NOT SOCIAL MEDIA MARRIAGE...BIKONÛ
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
I wish you caught her in the act but all the same, it's better to quit the relationship now before she provoke you into becoming a monster that you are not.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bluebay(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Send her away sir . She can ever change even if you become a billionaire tomorrow.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by frog12: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
be careful of OUTGOING women !
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Localordinary: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Go and do DNA on your kids. That's the first thing to confirm

Lastborn0074:

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
If she cheats and you don't want her no more, please divorce her.
Don't kill her for us oh. You never knew a woman has emotions and can prefer another to you.
You are such a misogynist
Don't kill her oh! Don't kill her oh!! Please, don't kill her oh!!!
She is still relevant.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bluebay(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
danot1030:

The case and the state of your wife is like a dog that is destined to go astray that won't pay attention to the whistle of the hunter. You can't stop her at this point because if she has started sleeping around she's determined to do it except for these few measures.

1. Improve on your income

2. Report her to her family and yours

3. Exercise your authority over her to delete those contacts, seize her phone, destroy her sim cards and get her deactivate her social media accounts even though she may have to get new ones. Don't forget to deactivate her Google Account.
That’s such a childish advice … Advice someone one same advice you’ll give to your brother . Imagine rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Babalola0920: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let her go or else she will kill you and claim to be a natural death and as you know we hardly do autopsy for non violent death here in Africa

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by NobleEugene5(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Templee333:
Fast & pray. 6 to 12 can do. Make sure u have her pics when u r praying & repeatedly ask God 2 kill the spirit of adultery in her.
Imagine. If she wont stop is it God that will make her stop?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by moneyissweet(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let her go,a woman who can cheat because her husband is facing financial problem is useless and a disgrace to womanhood.

Lastborn0074:

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by fof1: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Very true. She has become very disrespectful.

She has been in d Act...if not She will not be so...However, Get d Family involved Pls. Dont be Rash with ur Decisions on this Alone...So beyond Nairaland.com... GO TO D FAMILY ELDERS OF BOTH OF YOU, WHO CAN MEDIATE ON D CONCRETE POINTS U HAVE GOTTEN ALREADY,PLS.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by moneyissweet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Story

Templee333:
Fast & pray. 6 to 12 can do. Make sure u have her pics when u r praying & repeatedly ask God 2 kill the spirit of adultery in her.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by moneyissweet(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let her go with the kids

By the way, how you sure they are all your biological children?

Lastborn0074:

What about our four kids...all girls? How do I bring them up alone?

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cheating is very easy with very social people. Take your big L and move on.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by stormborn28(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chai.....that woman want to fvck codedly but thank God the husband don dey ahead of her.

Send her packing
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Traplord09: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na them worst pass
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by EzekielAkins: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
STARGREEN:
Beg her to stop if you don't know what to do
Try get sense na!! Shuu
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by detectivejones: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Virgin or not a woman that has promiscuity in her DNA will surely fall your hand.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
My brother,putting myself in your shoe just made me feel so sad. You are in a real mess. If your hand will make u go to hell,cut it off. Enstrange her ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Onasbaba212: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bro secure the evidence,report her to her trusted family members to talk to her and she continues,do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.