Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49045 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Chuksyno(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2022
You caught your wife blue-handed and not red-handed. There's difference between physical sex and online sex which goes with masturbation. Just call your wife to order and bring her out of her lapses.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Oyiboman69: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2022
nifemi25:
According to your story, you haven't caught her red handed.... you are only acting base on what you heard from your wife's friend.... I will only advice you calm yourself so as to catch her . Once you caught her , am sure you knows what to do if you don't want to die before your time..
he only told you about the man...do you want him to discuss his wife's private part in public before you'll understand that he's using his discretion at this point....
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UjuJoan2: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Maybe that was my undoing

Yes, that was your undoing . You need to draw a line. I’m one of this people who don’t believe in platonic relationships between men and women. Not in Nigeria.

Your wife has NO business keeping male friends up and down. That is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
Op its all your fault. You missed it right from your courtship days. Guys if you are dating and she is the lady you want to marry. Ensure during the courtship you form being broke for nothing less than six months. The useless ones can't stand it. A nice girl will stay and help you find a way out. I told my guy a month ago. He followed my advice.. His loving and caring girl don turn vampire now,e never reach 3weeks.. grin She started insulting him,not picking calls like before. He was telling me he wants to beat her. I told him no na.. He should be happy her real character came early. Relationship and marriage na wisdom..
Another real niggar that understands them you will live longer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by thinkmoney(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Very true. She has become very disrespectful.
Don't think u can stay for the children, but really u have to leave for the children.
Explain to them that their mother has been unfaithful and tell them the reason she gave. Tell them furthermore that it's best u people go your separate ways for emotional, physical and spiritual health of everyone.
If in the future she now repeats and try to seek your forgiveness, you are the one that will have to decide then. But I tell u, its difficult for her to repent under the present condition. Her mind is set. She has probably crossed the Rubicon or even ate the forbidden fruits. Her eyes are open to some (possible) enjoyment life that u can't see now yourself

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UjuJoan2: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
realestate99:

I was just discussing this with a friend this morning, nobody despise an impending disgrace like a woman.

An innocent faced charming lady can kill just to cover her tracks, they bask in the euphoria of being a soft and tender gender, anything that might cause disgrace of any kind or taint that reputation is eliminated by all means.......that is why females do not own up to their misdeeds because of the high pedestal ( innocence) the society placed them

Men cheat all the time, but somehow a woman cheating is now a muderer?

Quit being so dramatic.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nweike1: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
if you allow am bring u down to ur grave oga that will be easy passport to Congo shinning of ur madam from her male sharapovas grin...if u kpai na u loose oooo...ur peace of mind is important if d center no fit hold make u free her to go...life no get duplicate........since I parted ways with my ex wife honestly u won't understand the peace of mind I now enjoy..(although my case is different from urs because she wasn't cheating but the wahala and lies too much) always remember u are the source of ur own happiness... marriage is not a do or die affair...Las Las ur pikins Dem go dey alright

Wizzified come in peace sad
sound advice!!!!!!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by IbadeHQ: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
realestate99:

I was just discussing this with a friend this morning, nobody despise an impending disgrace like a woman.

An innocent faced charming lady can kill just to cover her tracks, they bask in the euphoria of being a soft and tender gender, anything that might cause disgrace of any kind or taint that reputation is eliminated by all means.......that is why females do not own up to their misdeeds because of the high pedestal ( innocence) the society placed them

Fact.

A friend left his wife few years ago for fear of what you just said.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Rockyfancino(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

I wish you explained exactly why I am the cause of her cheating. How would you know? Do you know what I have put into this marriage to make it work? A woman I have done practically everything for? I've established her in businesses, all of which she has failed. What else should I have done that I didn't do?
This is the bad luck someone was talking about above you. It definitely affects you too, you've just not opened your eyes to it
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
First go and do DNA on children you call yours from her. You may not need anyone's advice based on what you may discover by yourself. So, after the DNA test, come back with your findings and we shall talk more

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by mickyeddi(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

There's no such thing as women having platonic male friends. In the words of Chris Rock, every friendly guy around your woman wants to get in her pants. These guys want to do hit and run on your woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by yusluvad(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
pointblank247:
nobody catches an adultrouse wife red handed, they cover their tracks well enough,
The evidence he has is enormous already.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by zakkxx: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Oga forgive her, that is your cross!! If you divorce her, you will burn in Hell! Tell to delete her Facebook and Instagram if she want the marriage! But even if she did not delete it don’t divorce her oo! Just make her fear!!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Secondly: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

This story sounds like the type of story only a SIMP can tell so well.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
Gosh what a simp... I'm happy for what you're going through, that way other simps will be having sense small small ... Don't worry very soon she will give you poison and you can go and rest pele
Hahahhahahaha atleast pity him Na. Most men are learning the hard way
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by zeuss: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
@Lastborn0074
sorry about your home....but are you providing all that is required to run d home? clothes for her and d kids?
if you r providing the she has no excuse.....if u are not then is is covering the void .....be objective in your judgement.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:
You became vulnerable the moment you allowed her to still keep and make friends with other guys when you newly married her, social or not. You goofed big time here.
As for me, I'm sure she has cheated on you not even once but she used your docile attitude to her advantage to cover it up. Yes, you were very docile and dumb.
Now you are only left with the option of catching her red handed which she will never allow you to. She smart pass you because she knows you are very docile and dumb.
Pray make she no infect ya kids or bring in someone's baby.
You have successfully dug your grave by yourself. No
Social kii you and her dia
Haha please
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by realestate99: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
UjuJoan2:

Men cheat all the time, but somehow a woman cheating is now a muderer?

Quit being so dramatic.
Both genders cheat but the repercussions is more devastating in one than the other and by the way my initial submission was not limited to cheating alone. I said any impending disgrace, so you should know the canopy is very wide, so next time read well and stop being overtly emotional.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
nifemi25:
According to your story, you haven't caught her red handed.... you are only acting base on what you heard from your wife's friend.... I will only advice you calm yourself so as to catch her . Once you caught her , am sure you knows what to do if you don't want to die before your time..

Exchanging those contents with those guys is already cheating. I remember when a male friend sent me an inappropriate picture. I warned him and then blocked him because I was so disappointed in him.

Those things are seeds. It starts with pictures, videos, leads to sexual chats and then graduates to full blown adultery.

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by 4ward4: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Socratiz:
I advise you [s]to contact a marriage counselor. You cannot get good counsel from young people who fill this platform.

There could be other reasons beyond your financial challenges why your wife is having affairs with other men which can only be discovered in counselling sessions.

For you also, your marital boundaries are too low and this further encouraged your wife to disregard it.

The solution to your challenge may not be a separation or divorce. There is no reason to assume that your marriage is beyond recovery unless this becomes obvious after seeing a qualified marriage counselor.

You can send me a mail for further guidance[/s].

Piece of thrash...
Op For your own good avoid such baseless advice...
Advising a man who haven't had enough monetarily to go engage the service of a councilor, or you think they are cheap.
I have read alot of advices here and trust men only few just like this are out of order...Pick one and live your life to the fullest...

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Hmmmm !!!!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Pinuc:
When a man have sex with another woman that is not his wife, no strings attached, he still loves his wife, but when a woman does the same, she with draws her love from the husband and can even kill the man, just to continue being close to the other man. Your children will still live, if you are dead, my brother make the wise choice here. Its only a man alive that thinks about children and marriage, a dead man does not.
He is still saying do you know how much I work to keep this marriage, as if this hoes care

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by osazsky(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2022
If u have not paid her pride price pls do
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by chymeze: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Golden rule ...Never take back any lady that cheats on you, no matter the reason or who she is to you, if you really want to live long! Cheating to a man is different from cheating to a woman. They put their emotions and all into it and can kill you if you prove an obstacle to them. Never forget that golden rule if you want to live long, no matter how much tears she sheds before you or her ancestors, never take her back. You can forgive as a Christian but NEVER take her back. End the relationship or marriage at that point and stop her from having access to you or sensitive things that concern you e.g your food, from that moment. Don't listen to all these people telling you to give another chance. That next chance is what she'd use to perfect your elimination.

7 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Take what you see, afterall you did church wedding , pastor said no divorce!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bliss750: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
This is a very difficult situation brother Cus the facts hasn't been established yet, you can't just take any action yet to my own understanding and since she had gone spiritual you need to go spiritual too. you need to consult Prophets to confirm somethings so that you won't make everlasting mistakes.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by alyarmouk(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Keep the dialogue going...and try n focus on your financial prowess...if you boost financially n she still doesn't quit all those male bestie shih et Al ..send her home
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
abuwidad:

Good question. Are you sure the kids are yours?
My thought too.
The kids aren't his. He's to chicken to find a good woman.
The woman has been playing him like guitar since before they got married but the idiot kept simping until today when his eyes opened.
He is not still saved yet, he will is still stupidly asking us what to do.
He's having headache because of an irritated and disgusting pvssy which looks like fish gills
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by chymeze: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
zeuss:
@Lastborn0074
sorry about your home....but are you providing all that is required to run d home? clothes for her and d kids?
if you r providing the she has no excuse.....if u are not then is is covering the void .....be objective in your judgement.
There is nothing that justifies her cheating on her lawfully wedded husband, whether he's financially capable or not! If she's not comfortable with his financial status then she should seek a divorce and after that she can awhore herself with as many men as she pleases. That's more honourable than shamefully doing such within the marital cover!
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
alyarmouk:
Keep the dialogue going...and try n focus on your financial prowess...if you boost financially n she still doesn't quit all those male bestie shih et Al ..send her home
As in he should still keep that woman? How long do you want him to suffer? You're either very wicked or very foolish; I don't know which yet.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by abefeabebi(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Once a cheat is ever a cheat, let me quickly tell u this. My ex is having serious issue with his husband,his husband is a prof in womanizing. So she wanted to pay him back in that fold but difficult for her bcs she is not the type,I believe if a woman is not the type,it will be very difficult to venture into that. But if a woman is in to adultery any small thing she will jump outside,even without the excuse she gave,same thing will still happen. That's human for u. Even me that I am typing, still praying for divine intervention in my life concerning woman things,bcs some times I wonder what I want outside my marriage but bcs is in d blood,not easy to overcome. Ur wife is a gonner

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Sapeleomi: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2022
onumadu:

Marriage is not tea party.
It is a DIFFICULT task.
Please calm down, talk to your wife and pray for your family.
She will come around.
Never consider divorce unless your life is in danger.
I repeat: Marriage is not easy, and that is why it is for ADULTS.
--<_____-------__________-_____------------------------
Just to be clear!! Marriage or relationship should be enjoyed not endured or managed.

Is important we do not enable bad behaviour in the name of marriage is not easy.. A breach of trust is what it is... We do not want a situation whereby this man hurt himself or somebody because of deceit he has discovered in his wife.
We must encourage no infidelity in any relationship either by the man or woman. Or at least be honest with your partner if choose to have multiple relationship with others... The bottom line is that If you ask some women, then will like to explore or engage in some sexual relation with others... When you find the truth, let them free.
But never enable or manage a bad behaviour from a partner that does not want to change. In name of wanting to keep a marriage..
You will end up miserable.... ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.